It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey sleeper, pardon me for dumbing down the thread a bit but...

Now that we have waxed philosophical....would you care to elaborate on the nectar of the gods you consumed IE, taste, effects etc.

AND more importantly (sorry ladies)

Anything more you can tell us about those hot alien space babes just out for a good milking? Are they all hot or what? Do they all appear human? are they human? please elaborate

And lastly, do they have alien nightclubs and watering holes like in starwars with a bunch of freaky looking guys all hanging out having a good time.

-Trel

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Someone mentioned Ray Bradbury - no way can I think of Ray without thinking of Gene Roddenberry the "beating heart" of Star Trek.

Was that a question

Hello Annee.

Thanks for that comment.

Ray Bradbury, Gene Roddenberry, and L. Ron Hubbard, among others, were science fiction writers who belonged to quite a select group belonging to what some term, "The Golden Age of Science Fiction". Gene was the 'Star Trek guy', not Ray. I seem to have confused Ray for Gene in that post, regarding who was the originator of the show. Thanks for pointing that out so diplomatically. I was a big sci-fi fan in my earlier days too.

Funny, I was going to say something about doing a Vulcan 'mind meld', but I seem to have forgotten what I was going to say?

"These humans are so irrational." - Spock, Science Officer, U.S.S. Enterprise

Thanks for your sensetive and thoughtful posts.

[edit on 1/25/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Cool I didn't know that. Any suggested reading?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by trelofearth
Hey sleeper, pardon me for dumbing down the thread a bit but...

Now that we have waxed philosophical....would you care to elaborate on the nectar of the gods you consumed IE, taste, effects etc.

The nectar had a purpose other than bring me to ecstasy, it was bubble wrap for the items she put into my mouth.

AND more importantly (sorry ladies)

Anything more you can tell us about those hot alien space babes just out for a good milking? Are they all hot or what? Do they all appear human? are they human? please elaborate

She looked human, and she was in a human colony but she also had powers that the average humans on earth lack, she healed my sore head instantly. Not ready to divulge other experiences on that colony other than to say there were more super humans like her there.

And lastly, do they have alien nightclubs and watering holes like in starwars with a bunch of freaky looking guys all hanging out having a good time.
-Trel

Yes they have entertainment places but I did not see any walking rugs or the strange creatures like in Star Wars---only human types---

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Couple of questions. Ask Milton why giving us clean energy would make our economy crash? Because I don't see the issue. The people that control the fuels now are really screwing everyone and creating wars. They also control the economies of the world too.

Also free energy would also free up much need time for people, instead of having to work extra hours to pay the bills, each person could be independent not having to worry about relying on the grid for power.

I personally think it would bring much needed creativeness to the world. We are on a path to destruction anyhow at this point.

Also can you tell us about contracts that we make before entering are physical body's? And are we being exploited as spirtual beings?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
I have a couple questions for you, "sleeper" (sorry if any of this has been asked before).

Is there any truth to the 2012 theories?...that a big change is coming, whether it be climate or shift is conciousness. If so - how does this effect our assignments here on Earth? Does it mean we're finnished, and get to go back to our true form/home...or we continue on, having to adapt to the changes that have taken place?

We went from horse and buggy to cars and airplanes within the span of less than twenty years.

Life on earth has never stopped changing and never will, most never even notice. 2012 will not be much different.

Everyone of us have assignments, they are mostly personal assignments, and when they are completed they---many get picked up by a strange craft and taken elsewhere for their next assignment---some---most---will get “beamed” directly to another star system.

Would be nice to go see my home&family again... on this place.

After the initial shock it will feel like you never left them.

times are getting a bit "dark"

There is no “darkness” only what you allow to be dark is dark---your mind is pure light and only you have the power to dim that light.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
We went from horse and buggy to cars and airplanes within the span of less than twenty years.

That's because there's a "glitch" in the picture process in the soul collector.

There is no “darkness” only what you allow to be dark is dark---your mind is pure light and only you have the power to dim that light.

Amen brother. You can't deny the upcoming game. You're playing it. For my turn, I can't wait- i'm getting bored with being "left-benchwarmer".

[edit on 25-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Okay, over the last couple of pages, Scientology has been thrown into the mix... so...

If it's already been asked and answered, I missed it, but

Sleeper,

Are you a Scientologist? or do you beleive in the "ways" of Scientology?

thanks,

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801

Disney said: Paraphrasing.."Give me a colorful backdrop, animal animation, the right music, and all audiences will laugh, or cry".

Sleeper: Is it possible, after wrecking a relationship , to go back and change it?

Someone with knowledge of music as you have surely has a chance---this earth experience is fleeting---best grab the important things in your life and make them work---makes the next journey much easier.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
Cool I didn't know that. Any suggested reading?

Well, I liked "Battlefield Earth", and his 10 volume series "Mission Earth", sci-fi stories. He was a great writer. Once you pick up one of those books, you can't put it down. I swallowed the 10 volumes in one gulp. The cover art was really cool too. I also read some of his 'non-fiction' books on Dianetics long before all the Scientology stuff came out. I think L. Ron Hubbard wrote sci-fi to make money so he could fund his more serious work, but he also enjoyed working on his sci-fi books. He liked the genre. It was a pleasure for him, like lite reading is for most folks.

As a matter of fact, I used to correspond with Ron back in the mid 70's when he was on the lamb, hiding out, who knows where, in his boat (I think). I've still got the letters he wrote me. We shared ideas, like we are doing here, and he was trying to convince me to go down to the Cherry Hill, N.J. facility, but at that time I was so young and poor that I couldn't even afford bus fare. They say a lot of the letters he sent out were form letters signed by his staff, but the stationary, signatures, and comments in his letters he sent me were very personal to me and his signatures looked authentic. You could say we were once on friendly terms, for my part. I thought he was stealing my ideas, and he probably thought I was stealing his, so we sort of drifted apart. He was quite a character; I can tell you that. I still occasionally enjoy reading his material, but I'm a 'lone wolf' independent type, so I usually don't get involved with organizations like the one he founded. I see you also like reading his stuff - good for you. There is a lot of other cool material out there so I wouldn't get bogged down in only one particular school of thought, unless, of course, you can find a way to earn a living from it.

Yeah, I've corresponded with presidents and kings. If you know how to address them and got good manners, sometimes they'll send you and autographed photo, but not much more than that. Being on this thread is a bigger deal to me than all that, because its what's happening now.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wow that's awesome! I've got a few copies of his older books, and in the back it said he loved to hear from his readers. I wouldn't believe he didn't write them- people that say "oh it was just his associates" have some problems to say the least lol.

I understand about the lone wolf thing- I become like that off and on- but you can't just forget the world when you live in it- hard statement I have trouble with sometimes, but it's true.

I'll read Battlefield Earth and Mission Earth- I checked it out on amazon and looks pretty cool.

You know, since life is a game- I wonder if a few million years from now or so- if we all are no longer here- if we will play "war" or "cops and robbers" or this and that. If you're above the body and can't get hurt and there are no true hard feelings attached anymore, I wonder if we'll play the game.

I dunno- me rambling- but just a wonder.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Sleeper,

Couple of questions. Ask Milton why giving us clean energy would make our economy crash? Because I don't see the issue. The people that control the fuels now are really screwing everyone and creating wars. They also control the economies of the world too.

Certain things must be allowed to play out, run its course because there is evil on this planet---you could call it a sting operation.

Political conspiracies are slowing down the technology you speak of; but it will come about, and it will not crash the economies.

Also free energy would also free up much need time for people, instead of having to work extra hours to pay the bills, each person could be independent not having to worry about relying on the grid for power.

No one works a minute longer than their sentence calls for.

I personally think it would bring much needed creativeness to the world. We are on a path to destruction anyhow at this point.

Creativity doesn’t come from easy living, look at Van Gogh and other geniuses, some lived in horrible conditions yet their craft thrived

There are many on the path to destruction---part of the free will smallpeeps often highlights

The world is not on any path to destruction---some humans may thick we have that kind of power over the earth but we don’t

Also can you tell us about contracts that we make before entering are physical body's? And are we being exploited as spirtual beings?

Each contract is a private matter, and we are not being exploited by anyone or any entity---we rise and fall on our own.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Okay, over the last couple of pages, Scientology has been thrown into the mix... so...

If it's already been asked and answered, I missed it, but

Sleeper,

Are you a Scientologist? or do you beleive in the "ways" of Scientology?

thanks,

I am not a Scientologist, nor do I prescribe to any earth religions or beliefs---but I’m also not against most of them

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

IMO the reason the subject of Scientology keeps coming up is because A: The subject contains some closeness to belief of Scieno's and so they hang out in sleeper's threads, or B: They are flashmobbing his posts to turn them into Scientology discussions.

I got a U2U from one of them in this thread and I pointed out about Elron's son who published a revealing interview in Penthouse magazine circa 1983 (I've posted the link at least three times on ATS) where he describes Elron's actions. Now this person who U2U'd me said "Oh, that's Quentin... Everything he said is a lie." ...But this is how cults work. They'll simply tell you to look away from the person who reveals truth. Cults are all the same in their disregard for the independent mind.

The key point here is the human soul. Scieno's feel that Elron has given them full understanding of the human soul but in fact, they have bought into Supreme Commander Elron's cult schema. When a person gives out some truth but then warps it so that the only way to get it is to go to him and pay him money, it's fairly obvious he wants power over others and that the end result will be mental slavery or destruction. He wouldn't even have to take them to sea and brainwash them.

Since sleeper's worldview discusses the human soul and its imprisoned state here, I expect there will always be Scieno's in his threads. But in the end, all they can offer is a worldview that funnels everything to the exalted figure of Elron (or his successors). sleeper's stuff is very different in many ways, not the least of which is that he doesn't want your soul.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
You know, since life is a game- I wonder if a few million years from now or so- if we all are no longer here- if we will play "war" or "cops and robbers" or this and that. If you're above the body and can't get hurt and there are no true hard feelings attached anymore, I wonder if we'll play the game.

Thanks for your comments.

Sometimes I feel that they are already playing that game with us.

I've had a lot of 'funny' experience. Like when you are driving in your car, thinking about something, and then a cop pulls you over and says some very strange things which relate exactly to what you were thinking, then smiles and looks at your ID and says, "Have a good day." You think to yourself, man, that cop must have been an alien? He was reading my mind! But, it wasn't the cop reading your mind and saying those things. Some alien entity might have took control of the cop and made him do the things and say the things he did and said, and the cop never even realized that he was being controlled, and probably didn't even remember what he said. Perhaps some entities are already playing that game using us as the pieces in that game, all the time. Earth is just a game board for them, and we are the pieces.

For example, recently in New York city, a group of cops surrounded some fellows on the street, and inexplicably fired more than 50 shots, killing one and severely wounding another. Why? No one can explain it. Who were they after? Was it alien entities controlling the cops, killing a fellow on the streets of New York just to catch a criminal soul that the body of that poor fellow was carrying, even though apparently that fellow had commited no crime in this world?

Irrational incidents which seem inexplainable in everyday terms might have valid explanations if seen from the perspective of alien entities, playing their games on Earth. Sometimes, it seems that these alien entities seem to possess and control our politicians, doctors, dentists, nurses, police officers, and others who have positions of power over the general population. This is not entirely always a bad thing, because sometimes we reap the benefits of 'alien technology' without even knowing about it.

Even Sleeper says that the President is an alien and might be controlled in a similar fashion by who knows who?

This is all very speculative and borderline weird, but weird has become common place on this thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Not to go off topic - but what exactly is a cult?

Is it something you don't agree with? Is it something you fear or don't understand because you never investigated the belief?

I worked in the Los Angeles Corporate world - on the 20th something floor of what is now known as the TransAmerica Center. After a few years away from that world - I realized I was simply caught up in that world of the everyday. Is that a cult?

Do you get up everyday? Do you live by a clock? Do you get in a car and drive to a job? Is that a cult?

There are many philosophies on this Earth - some have aquired a following and some have even been labled. I don't see how any of that gives them cult status.

I do believe humans are contacted by higher beings. I do believe thoughts and ideas and life philosophies are transfered through varies methods. Some by direct contact as in Sleepers case - some through telepathy.

So if these Contatees bring new ideas to the "table" and gather followers - does that make the everyday "norm" the cult they are escaping from?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
No sooner that I enter the city I was pulled over by a traffic cop and he wrote me up with five violations---I had a perfect driving record for thirty years until that day.

Needless to say that ruined the vacation---my wife and daughter were crying and could not believe what had just happened---they both lost a lot of respect for the law that day because I had done nothing wrong. We headed home.

Once home I contacted the city and the prosecutor dropped the charges

This may be the single most unbelievable thing you have posted, sleeper.
Now I know you've got powerful forces on your side.

Here we learn an important tip in life:

Call the prosecuter before going to traffic court!

[edit on 25-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Not to go off topic - but what exactly is a cult?

A group which attacks ex-members or shuns them.
A group which has an "us versus them" mentality
A group which has a charismatic cult leader at the center (sleeper is anon. --Elron not so much...)
A group which programs its members or deprograms them
A group which wants the members financial information.
A group which derides all other beliefs as being fabricated and whose leader has obtained the ONE TRUE path.

Any of these might do. But really, let's keep the subject on sleeper's body of work.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
smallpeeps - - that applies to almost all belief groups. The fact you single out only One - says something about you.

Your definitions of cult are interesting - where are they from?

Here is Websters definitions:

1 : formal religious veneration : WORSHIP
2 : a system of religious beliefs and ritual; also : its body of adherents
3 : a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious; also : its body of adherents
4 : a system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator
5 a : great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (as a film or book); especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad b : the object of such devotion c : a usually small group of people characterized by such devotion

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You want the truth. You CAN handle the truth!

Originally posted by smallpeeps
A group which attacks ex-members or shuns them.

A lot of ex-members have these characteristics: www.scientologyhandbook.org...

A group which has an "us versus them" mentality

Good beings vs. Bad beings. It's not even that- it's about helping the world have freedom in all forms.

A group which has a charismatic cult leader at the center (sleeper is anon. --Elron not so much...)

Hubbard died in 1986. How do you define center? No one "prays" to LRH. Scientology is about freeing yourself and what's around you. Thank you LRH; you're an inspiration and a great friend! The praise ends there.

A group which programs its members or deprograms them

Completely false and extremely harmful to those with little mass of Scientology. There is no programming nor is there deprogramming. Read "Fundamentals of Thought" and all your answers will be answered on this topic.

A group which wants the members financial information.

Wants financial information? Where did you get that vague and snideous statement from? Scientology wants your financial information no more than Domino's pizza does when I want to order a thin crust. Money for a service. Work for a service. You think the most advanced form of anything on the planet is free? Cmon... Scientology and Dominos wouldn't be here if it were free. Paying for something creates responsibility.

A group which derides all other beliefs as being fabricated and whose leader has obtained the ONE TRUE path.

Scientology does not believe all other beliefs are fabricated. There is truth to many ideologies. Religious tolerance and freedom to express your religion is right of man and is not going to go away no matter how hard some try.

I've studied a lot- and have known people from all walks on this issue. I've never seen anything work so well as Scientology's path- the bridge to total freedom.

If you know of something that works for you to match what Scientology can do; do it.

Any of these might do. But really, let's keep the subject on sleeper's body of work.

Accept responsibility for what you create.

Unfortunately, what sleeper is speaking about here is very hard to put into simple terms, probably why he says he likes to make his posts short

With what I know now through Scientology, it makes deciphering "sleeperisms" much easier. You just can't get the whole effect with normal methods of thinking- and that's my opinion.

Sleeper is here laying foundation for a big event of some sort- no one wants heart attacks lol.

Sleeper doesn't give you a spiritual solution. That's not his mission or job. I however, am offering you one.

Moving on to the topic of hand; sleeper's story.

new topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join