It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

In the section of the blog, MIKE RELIVING A MEMORY ON URANUS -- A PAST LIFE, Neppti talks about owing Belii a favor, and says, " I think I can help her and bring B786 to fruition at the same time."

Who or what is B786? And, what is it to bring B786 to fruition?

Is that anything like sitting under an apple tree with your hand out waiting for a particular 'apple' to drop into your hands, like ripe fruit usually does?

Do souls ripen like fruit on the vine and/or mature like a good aged wine?

[edit on 1/24/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
...Sleeper has also said earlier in the thread Milton is not the real name of his guide/friend.

Well, funny, but I was thinking of when Mike, in the blog, first entered into Milton's ship. There was only one 'entity', Milton, in that ship with Mike. Milton first took the form of a jogger to get Mike's attention, then once in the ship Milton took the form of ET to explain a few things to Mike. Then Milton's ET form mysteriously disapeared when the female 'sperm extractor' entered into the picture. Miltion! Was that you in there?

Ah X, that is a terrible visual for me, the extractor is only a biological machine, I did say that somewhere in the blog

That's why human names, which usually are masculine or feminine, aren't appropriate for certain kinds of advanced entities. Names or identifiers like the one used in the blog when Neppti talked about taking the B786 assignment on earth seem their custom. Entity designations, neither masculine nor feminine in gender, seem more appropriate.

There is no reproduction in that city nor in Milton’s world but and I’m not sure where the feminine and masculine separate in those realms, here on earth it’s mostly hormones. Nevertheless, in the city they have similar distinctions---male and female. Milton comes across as male

I suppose if we live long enough, we'll all get to experience some really weird phenomena?

You will live forever, X, we only change costumes.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1

The meaning of life is simply to be good-for-nothin'?...heh heh!...Gotta-luv-it.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

How many people during your lifetime that you have met fits that description?

Obviously life is much more than that, but to know yourself is paramount---and it will determine which planet you get to visit next.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, I've sort of become attached to my self in this form, and I'll find it difficult to leave this part of me behind. But, I suppose we must render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's, and give back to the Earth what belongs to the Earth.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Agreed. I bet it's a teaser screenplay- this is getting even more fun. I'm on to you Sleeper

I want in the movie!!!

Talk to your good friend Tom---lol

EDIT:
HOLY CRAPOLA!!!!!

I just figured out the alien classification for which planet you go to... (drum roll) which dynamic of life you are currently operating on. Sleeper is talking about Earth, and sayings not to prove anything to anyone else but prove your own self worth to yourself as the stated purpose of life (for Earth). That falls under the first dynamic (self). Earlier Sleeper said Milton doesn't work for himself, but for others and reaps the benefits of such an action... which is 4th dynamic since he obviously has many many many people he influences and as a result influences man as a species. And Sleeper is 2nd and 3rd dynamic (sex/family and group)- even as a noob (sorry sleeper), which explains why he can operate here with success while still operating at a more advanced dynamic than the masses.

(reference on dynamics- how I came to that conclusion: www.scientologyhandbook.org...)
Woah...

Sleeper: Confirm.

You have put it nicely

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Question: I have followed Sci-Fi for lack of a better term since childhood.

Isn't it interesting the amount of new TV shows focusing on UFOs - Aliens - and related subject.

It would seem to me - this is not just by chance.

Nothing happens by chance and even the skeptics have to admit that things are getting interesting---albeit, slowly

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

A hale and hearty hello to all...

I think you are trying to say, "hail". That is the proper spelling for a greeting.

Sorry to go off-topic, and feel free to correct me if you meant something else.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Interesting observation, although I'm not sure I agree. I was just talking about this the other day with someone. It seems to me all the shows (that aren't "reality"
) are cop shows or medical shows, -or- medical cop shows.
Maybe.

True, but there are many more sightings of UFOs, and those two old men with the old board and frayed ropes have been extra busy making mind boggling crop circles around the world in the last few years---

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

In the section of the blog, MIKE RELIVING A MEMORY ON URANUS -- A PAST LIFE, Neppti talks about owing Belii a favor, and says, " I think I can help her and bring B786 to fruition at the same time."

Who or what is B786? And, what is it to bring B786 to fruition?

Someone out there knows what that is, it would be mind blowing if they showed up on this thread to tell us---

Is that anything like sitting under an apple tree with your hand out waiting for a particular 'apple' to drop into your hands, like ripe fruit usually does?

Yes, another Newton, but geniuses are not always recognized right off the bat

Do souls ripen like fruit on the vine and/or mature like a good aged wine?

That’s a great analogy---X, and now I have a craving for a glass of the good stuff---lol

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

A hale and hearty hello to all...

I think you are trying to say, "hail". That is the proper spelling for a greeting.

Sorry to go off-topic, and feel free to correct me if you meant something else.

Thanks for your comment!

No, I'm giving a 'hale and hearty' greeting, or hello. Hello already means hail, like in a call: halloo, hail, greeting, salutation!

Hale: Free from infirmity of illness; sound, healthy.

Hearty: expressed warmly, exuberantly, and unrestrainedly. Vigorous; robust; as in 'a hearty glow of health."

Hale and hearty: lusty, bouncing, strapping, hale, hearty, hale and hearty, sound, fit, well, fine, full of beans, vigorous, etc.

In my greeting, I'm wishing all vigorous health and an exuberant life.

(I like to use that greeting when I don't have another more descriptive header for the topic of my post. Plus, I like to fill-in all the blanks in the post form.)

Thanks for helping me to clear that up.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

/quotes/l._ron_hubbard/

Interesting how sleeper just gave away a screenplay he spent weeks writing. I wonder if Elron would give his creative work away?

The Scieno's like to linger in sleepr's threads because there is truth in his words, just like there is truth in Elron's words. The difference is as simple as the difference between milking people for their cash or giving it away for nuthin'.

What was that episode of South Park which explained scientology? Ah yes, evil lord Xenu took these frozen jailed creatures (who are we earthlings) and dropped their frozen bodies into a volcano, forcing their souls to remain trapped on Earth through multitudinous rebirths. As they were frozen, they were brainwashed with religious propaganda, which remains in our brains.

Elron's path with these ideas was to funnel everything toward himself as a guru, who fleeced the people, but provided them the wide-eyed benefits of cult life. Make no mistake however, scientologists practice black magic of the worst kind. I am not judging them, I am actually admitting that they understand certain things about the soul, but have been trained to swallow others. sleeper's stuff is opposite of that, being completely family-centrist in principle.

sleeper's worldview here says that Earth is indeed a prison for souls of beings from all across outer space. The difference is that sleeper does not direct posit some backstory, nor does he draw attention to himself as Hubbard did, nor is he offering a guru-like path to follow.

Also there are clearly things Hubbard made up in accord with his knowledge of how people respond to certain mental stimuli. What I mean is that if you approach a person and tell them they are godlike at their core, it can cause them to be drawn in to whatever else you are selling them. It's amazing to me how some groups will actually stand on the street, canvassing for souls. Well, I don't see any of that in sleeper's posts.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I have a couple questions for you, "sleeper" (sorry if any of this has been asked before).

Is there any truth to the 2012 theories?...that a big change is coming, whether it be climate or shift is conciousness. If so - how does this effect our assignments here on Earth? Does it mean we're finnished, and get to go back to our true form/home...or we continue on, having to adapt to the changes that have taken place?

Would be nice to go see my home&family again... times are getting a bit "dark" on this place.

I understand if you don't yet have this knowledge... I realise to a lesser extent your also blindfolded like the rest of us.

In anycase, many thanks.
As to many, sharing your experiences has given me a reason to hold on.

Cheers,

Navieko

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by OBE1

The meaning of life is simply to be good-for-nothin'?...heh heh!...Gotta-luv-it.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

How many people during your lifetime that you have met fits that description?

Personally, only a handfull...one that I am sure of...I think. By apperance, a most unassuming character...no crystals, no incense...no earth shoes (remember) lol!

Always stressed the importance 'adding to' vs 'taking from' and he walked it...for free & for fun as he always said. Others here may have met him...he got around a bit.

Thank You sleeper....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
smallpeeps:

I just sent you a U2U. What I will say here, is please don't talk about that- it's very upsetting info. Didn't sleeper already make a joke about spaceships dropping off souls and then I made the joke THAT was even too much info? It's all fun and games, but that info can be very harmful to the wrong type of person and i'm nowhere qualified to help with that stuff- and since me bringing Scientology to the table makes you do that- then it's my responsiblity, and I can't have this.

Second, please don't say the organization is centered around black magic. That's very sad. If you only studied the material fully you'd understand it most certainly is not. Scientology is where buddhism left off... i'm suprised someone with an avatar as you have would shun it so harshly.

I don't think you are a bad person let's get this clear- but I know you are highly misinformed.

And also, did Sleeper not agree with my theory combining Scientology's dynamics of life with the system set up for us? Pure theory on my part- but did he not agree? And that is a non-Scientologist. Makes you think.

I don't worship evil dragons and voodoo... i'm quite sane. Please don't attack me in a blow-off fashion. I wouldn't do that to you.

Thank you for saying there is truth in L. Ron Hubbard's words. I appreciate that statement.

The term is Scientologist, not Scieno. Just like you don't call Catholic Priests child molesters and Muslims terrorists. Respect other religions. What you throw out, comes back.

If you take one thing out of this entire post it is this:

Sleeper does an excellent job for laying the foundation for people to be fully exposed of ET and other worlds. However, true freedom is not simply just that knowledge. I'm offering you a way to the freedom. Learn.

Moving on...

[edit on 24-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
"Being good for nothing?"

Oh, now I get it. First time around I missed it. Either being good for nothing (worthless) or being good for 'free'. Fooled again by the 'double entendre'!

And, there I was, actually trying to explain the meaning of life and purpose of human existance. (For which, I already, in an earlier post, provided a link on p. 25. But, I should warn you: That page only reveals itself to the 'worthy'.)

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sleeper's percussiveness feels right to me.

A musical arranger doth speaketh.... OK, I'm laughing...But...

The drum rolll= a snare drum... military, uniformed National Anthem types...Shut up and get in line right now to anticipate what is expected of you. Just do it....Now, damn it.

But the low vibe Tympany percussive hit and a roll= Tuxedoed persons, with a "we don't really need your attention, but if you would be so kind as to choose to pay attention, you may now get "on line" with us and this particular show because... this is it, here it is! ohh.... Ahhh.....

A rim Shot=wake up the morons. This is the Catskill Vaudvillian guy wearing an old threadbare black suit who smiles alot and actively reminds the audience that a joke has occured, or a twist exists.

He/she is there to wake up the audience from their collected one box, standard, hum "drum", lock step collective human belief situations. Rim shots remind the the apes to laugh. hit their paws together and show their teeth--humans either ignore it, fight it, catch the jist or pretend to get it ...LOL Music is still a mysterious magical craft.

Disney said: Paraphrasing.."Give me a colorful backdrop, animal animation, the right music, and all audiences will laugh, or cry".

Sleeper: Is it possible, after wrecking a relationship , to go back and change it?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ahhh blah blah same old stuff.

Can you people please ask him something new.

OK I'm changing this topics rules. Read below please.

1. No repeating questions.
2. No boring questions.
3. Parents we don't care for your family or life so don't talk about it.
4. Don't talk about babies.
5. No more love talk because Mr. Sleeper already answered all that.
6. Obey topic rules.

This is best for all you people here.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerodown

2. No boring questions.
6. Obey topic rules.

Rules can only be made by admin's, but enforced be admin's and mods.

And I am adding in one more line of text so I don't break the rules. Masqua does not like one line replies.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Realtruth]

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerodown
Ahhh blah blah same old stuff.

Can you people please ask him something new.

2. No boring questions.
6. Obey topic rules.

7. No inflated egos deteriming what people can or can not ask.

There is a similarity to sleepers blog to that of some acient indian/hindu writings - I'll be back with some references.

Vedic People...

[edit on 25-1-2007 by one_small_step]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I can only think - those who vehemently object to Scientology - are those who have fear of the unknown and most likely have never bothered with knowledge of. Not that I wish to focus on misunderstanding of a belief. But on lack of knowledge or personal experience.

Just because one has not had personal experience with something - does not negate the personal experience of others.

Someone mentioned Ray Bradbury - no way can I think of Ray without thinking of Gene Roddenberry the "beating heart" of Star Trek.

I believe Gene must have had some contact with higher beings. I can not think of anyone else who showcased such a diverse universal population of beings and gave them such respect. Hey - he even gave human's some respect.

Was that a question

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join