It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
HELLO SLEEPER!

WHAT IS ABOUT TAROT CARDS?

Hi frami

For some they are simply playing cards, mostly in Europe.

For others they are mystical and put food on the table---talk about magic

WHAT WAS IT'S ORIGEN?

Some would say Renaissance Italy, others ancient Egypt, or Greece, but they go back further than that

WHO PERFORMED THEM?

Bored renegade entities

DID IT WORK?

No more and no less than chants, spells, and divination---for those that believe even a plain rock will do.

ARE THERE NOW ANY USEFUL PORPOUSE ?

Entertainment

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
awesome

[edit on 15-11-2007 by xseanxxxthomasx]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hey Sleeperman!

Once again, your posts remain real, true and way big humorous to me...

Not belief, nor faith, f-ck the right or wrong stuff, I just knew.

For those who do not get this, read and re-read all of the previous posts/blog and then for fun, do it again. The messages are profound yet simple--worth anyones time.

Understand, I stumbled on to Sleeper out of nowhere cyber space a year ago.

By accident,,,Naw, the student is was ready to hear. Thanks Sleep!

My neighbor big time union rep, recently retired airline pilot told me that the O'hare Chicago UFO flap was real and that this UFO stuff has to be acknowledged/addressed. It's all over the net, sort of in the papers, yet it is still written off as "KooKy" ....Comment?

Way off subject, The Lourdes and Fatima, I get,,,,was the Medjugoric real?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
sorry for double post gosh darn it

[edit on 15-11-2007 by xseanxxxthomasx]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I would like to point out sleeper's signature quotation "we are not here to change the world-the world is here to change us"

Let me start this long ass comment off by saying that the world changes my life in one way or another every single day. I become more and more interested by its many mysteries. I am under the impression that my actions-not so much thoughts (unless written down) are recognized somewhere by something, almost as if it were some sort of prayer. Is there possibly some truth to this? I have gotten a lot of help from expressing my inner feelings, to myself believe it or not and I feel like every time I type anything up on the computer for example that I am not the only one that is listening. Not that there is an extra terrestrial reading my mind... or someone watching me on a hidden web cam or anything, but as if nature hears what I have to say and maybe respects it in how it has guided me through tough times in life. Am I crazy for saying these things?

I try to have an open mind about everything, drugs really open my mind up even more and a part of me feels like they don't just # up my life/ruin my lungs etc. etc. that they actually paint the picture a little bit clearer. People have done crazy # under the influence of drugs, this I know... but are they all as bad as they're made out to be? I think that I have opened up more doorways not to reality but to my perception of reality (which feels good) and that I can benefit from it in some way. Please tell me if I am wrong, and just a lost and confused ignorant teenager... not all drugs are the same-there are some that I do think I should stay clear of, and I can accept being sober once in a while, but I take drugs because I love my life and I love its capabilities. There are still many studies being done on the human heart... correct me if I am wrong, but humans still do not know all there is to know about it and there isn't one single person that will tell you that drugs can be beneficial. Why do I feel so strongly against this? I must be wrong about something, am I just hurting myself or ruining my future? Please help, I am pretty lost. Let me know what I should/shouldn't be experimenting with and why, or if I am on to something... anything, thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Hey Sleep -

Good to see you keepin' on truckin'...

Are there really D. (deep) U. (underground) M. (military) B. (bases)? Are they connected by super fast trains? How many would you say are in the US?

Yes there are, more than fifty

I saw a video of Phil Schneider's last lecture before he died. He had some show and tell with some rocks that he said were from out of this world. Stuff used to create "stealth fighter" technology so that crafts were invisible to radar. He eluded that these minerals were mined on maybe the moon, shipped back and went into high tech military hardware. Is that true?

We have what we need for stealth technology right here on earth

Are there really tons of missing children every year that go unaccounted for? Any ideas on who is taking them if true?

There are some but not tons

Some say below Denver airport there are slave laborers, some being kids.

Not true

Is DIA really going to be the headquarters of the govt. after Marshall law going into effect? Or is that just bogey man stuff...

Denver is not going to be government headquarters, and there will not be any Marshall Law

It sticks with me that you mentioned you could not go to Colorado Springs with your family. Who or why would anyone care if you were there?

They have stuff there they think I might be interested in, can’t say anything more than that

Do you have a PANIC BUTTON to push to summon backup for protection if some nasties come calling?

No, but they know what goes on around me

Are you untouchable since you know Milton and retribution would follow?

Hey, I’m Italian, we don’t believe in retribution

How safe are you?

In October I replaced my smoke detector batteries, I think I’m good to go---

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Originally posted by johnlear

Sleeper, you are getting another Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat for this post.

Thanks John, you don't know how much that will help, Milton and I fight over that one hat you sent us like cat and dog---makes one heck of a popcorn popper thing, but man do the sparks fly when we put it in the microwave oven. Could you send us a case of them?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by muse801

Originally posted by muse801

My neighbor big time union rep, recently retired airline pilot told me that the O'hare Chicago UFO flap was real and that this UFO stuff has to be acknowledged/addressed. It's all over the net, sort of in the papers, yet it is still written off as "KooKy" ....Comment?

Hi muse

Cool comments!

Most people believe we are not alone, when they are alone. Most are waiting for others to cross that line before they openly admit what they really believe---same with the media.

Way off subject, The Lourdes and Fatima, I get,,,,was the Medjugoric real?

Whatever we wish or need to be real is real---my mother believes it to be real and I would never try and change her mind of that, not that I could.

We all have our paths to nirvana and will get there as long as we carry the cross of integrity on that path with us

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xseanxxxthomasx

Hi sean

What people do with their lives is mostly up to them

For me the strongest thing I take is an Advil now and then, and a drink of wine with my dinner.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Sleeper,

That was a very interesting story. The fact that it’s been happening since early childhood in not surprising at all as it follows you through life. You had a glimpse of something truly amazing and probably had a hard time with actually deciding to put it out there like that. I am sure you probably had a lot to deal with throughout your life, which is why a lot of memories have been blocked out. They would be very hard to explain and deal with. You were lucky enough to have been shown a part of what you had forgotten. Hopefully more people will have similar experiences and come forward to talk about them.

Thanks,
msh0764

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xseanxxxthomasx

Hi Xseanxxxthomasx,
I spent fifteen years high on something from about age 15 to 30. I had a lot of fun and a few pretty scary moments here and there. I had a bird chase me up I-5 for 200 miles until my car ran out of gas. It was at that moment that I thought to myself “maybe I should lay off the speed”.
And I did but I continued to pollute my self for many years after that with everything else. It wasn’t until my early 30’s when I made a career change from mindless physical labor to something that actually required me to think that I realized just how much all that junk was inhibiting my ability to collect and retain knowledge. I put it all down and never looked back. For me there really was no question, I could either use my mind or use drugs. There was not enough room for both.
Like Sleeper says your mileage may very but before you trade 20 years for a bag of weed make sure you are challenging your mind. You might find it can be much more enlightening and satisfying.

edit to fix spelling

[edit on 16-11-2007 by tommyknockers]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hey sleeper im new to this site and ive read your blog and i liked all of it very much i thought it was cool lol. I have a question though is there an end to the level one can get to i mean what is the point in becomming that of a higher level?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Thanks so much for all the answers. It just jogs me to ask more as long as your willing to field them.

I've seen various pictures of what some call "UFO clouds". Essentially clouds that are strange shapes not really well integrated with the normal cloud sets. Can and do UFOs frequently generate cloud cover for the crafts as they sit right out in the open? I'm sure most can do the invisibility thing, but I frequently see weird clouds and wonder...what's inside?

In the DUMBs, is it only our military down there? ETs as well? Civilian contractors? All of the above?

Do some unfortunate abductees get taken down for weird ET experiments? I still shudder to think about one of these DUMB whisteblowers who mentioned seeing people in cages on a level and having a guy tell him his name. After leaving work, he checked on that name and it turned out to be a real person who disappeared. I'd hate to wind up a Reptilian snack.

So many people believe our govt. really entered into a treaty to trade tech for bodies. Supposedly the ETs go way over their quota. Didn't you mention once that this wasn't true. Some of the most common rumors seem to persist don't they...

What was that weird blue thing walking across the gas station camera in Ohio the other day? Spirit? ET? Indian Ghost? Blue Bug on lens? Pretty cool footage non the less.

Is Milton eating Turkey at your house this year?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper !!!!!!!

How many times a week on average does Milton appear to you?

When you sit in heavy traffic there are always people who think they have the right to stuff everyone else and go down the inside and push in further down.
Do people like this get sent to the back of the line in other areas of life or is it just a dog eat dog world and we are just stupid for not taking advantage like they do?

The same goes for people that like to vandalize and spray graffiti on public property. What do you think are the ramifications for behaviour like this as it often goes unpunished?

Can you think of any obvious questions that you are suprised no one in all these pages has asked yet? Can you say one with an answer....lol

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

regarding deja vu - when i was little, i'd have deja vus where it not only happened before, but the same thing happened in various ways with different potential outcomes. were those choice paths? because is almost never happens now - like my path is already cemented somehow.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

hello, sleeper - i understand.

the problem with me is that sometimes i tune into the "victim" channel. i don't know why I do that, because it is counter-productive. creating "drama" can be exciting, but in the end, it is just an escape mechanism to avoid responsibility and being in the moment.

are so-called "demons" just executing universal law of cause and effect; meaning, not "good" or "bad" - just doing a particular job and responding to karma and cause and effect, yet remain neutral themselves?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
question: "would the truth crush us?"
answer: Yes

----------------------
I am not talking about the total truth, because i know our bodies are not wired for that (would blow a fuse). But I am talking about the level of info you have, for instance. Some people could handle that frequency without passing out (they may # their pants the first time, but they could hold the vibration.) What holds them back in that case?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Dear Sleeper,

Ahh... Integrity - our savoir, tricky though it can be. Here is a hypothetical situation that I'd like your opinion on relating to our friend, Integrity.

What does a person do when an authority accuses them of doing something that they did not do, and is reprimanded publicly, in a manner blatently inconsistent with other applications and policies, and made to pay a fine? When proof to the contrary is forthcoming, the authority in question still refuses to remand their decision, letting the accused rest in infamy and poverty (after having paid a fine for the infraction that caused the innocent to go into debt).

The accuser, in fact, will not change their decision in order to maintain their stance as an "authority figure". That is lack of integrity, as far as I can tell, and the consequences will return to them in some manner. But what about the innocently accused person? Would this person show more integrity by turning the other cheek - taking the lumps and suffering silently - knowing their reputation has been tarnished and abused and left them in poverty? Or perhaps there is some lesson in it for the innocently accused wherein Integrity takes on the form of Silent Observer.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You people don't get it do you? When you are all done this game you gain NOTHING. Why be one with some god again when you could feed off of endless pleasures in your very own illusion. Learn to manipulate/control others and you'll have all the pleasures one seeks.

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join