It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It always amazes me how some people just can’t stand to watch others having a good time. They just have to come forward and try to derail conversations and ideas that they can’t wrap their pointy little heads around.

Raf

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Sleeper,

I happened to listen to a John Lear conversation on YouTube which was very interesting and kept me glued for 60 minutes. It was from earlier this year or late 2006. He mentioned your name quite a bit so I decided to check your blog, which I don't think is posted anymore. Could you give me a rundown of what your blog was basically about? John Lear touched on it and it sounded very fascinating to me. I have had some experiences myself and have always known that there was more out there. I would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
So are many black ops taking commands from entities out of this world?

Some are

C'mon Sleeper...thats like saying dont go to scary movies cause murder exists in real life...Pandora's box is exciting...I dont take life that seriously so its not scary..I only take my boss seriously because I have to.
I think everyone on this thread is trying to open Pandoras box because we know there is so much more and have a desire to learn. Those ETs have left little in the way of good books to study from!

Well Pandora’s Box is open but things don’t fly out of it like in the movies, they creep out slowly otherwise they would disrupt the order of the universe, and we don’t want that----

Were the Atlantians brought here fron another planet to start a culture? Did they have advanced technology like today which is portrayed in some stories?

Depends on which side of the coin one resides, but the Atlantians were not necessarily the good guys, but they were certainly exiles from other places as where others that came after them.

PS:
can you please ask milton what is the scoop on Chakras in our body? Are they really everything they are cracked up to be?
Thanks!!

If we could see some of the magic that souls have within them we would see some very rapid moving spheres but to us they would appear solid because their movement is way to hyper for human minds.

Some people seem to be in tune somewhat with these forces but like every belief system they server those who believe in esoteric ways that have nothing to do with the end results, which can be attained by anyone who grabs the tail of life and holds on tight with the glue of integrity.

It’s not necessary to understand the workings of the gears in a timepiece, a watch, or clock to tell the time.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Originally posted by Izarith

I get why i feel like they are there funny to think that they might have a more in person role in my life.

Hi Izarith

There are plenty in human form roaming in our midst; those lucky to get near them can sometimes feel the magic that radiates from these “people”.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hey Sleeper,

Do ET's, soul guides or other types of entities ever fall in love or get crushes on us?

It’s been known to happen

Do high up Entities like Milton have a following, like an ET fan-club? (other than us lol)

It’s huge

I wonder what Milton's autograph would look like?........

His John Hancock is like a scribble, kind of like the doctors who sign prescriptions

Speaking of which is there a way to get a signed book from you Sleeper?

Nothing special about my signature, which btw looks like a scribble too, and I’m not even a doctor---

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by msh0764
Sleeper,

I happened to listen to a John Lear conversation on YouTube which was very interesting and kept me glued for 60 minutes. It was from earlier this year or late 2006. He mentioned your name quite a bit so I decided to check your blog, which I don't think is posted anymore. Could you give me a rundown of what your blog was basically about? John Lear touched on it and it sounded very fascinating to me. I have had some experiences myself and have always known that there was more out there. I would appreciate it.

Hi msh

The blog is accessible from the blog button at the bottom of this post or the one at the top of the ATS page.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Considering a conversation that was started in here ealier this morning, I have a question. Also this alone, does not stem from just this thread. Some of the comments made by people at times are rude to be sure, but the ones that contain vast amounts of rage just perplex me. It's like the person has just snapped!

Where does rage this strong come from in certain individuals? Somebody mentioned it is as an "attention getter," but I question whether or not there is more to it, since in addition to getting attention, they are damaging thier own image.

Does a moment of rage once in a while indicate a typical soul? (I know I am guilty of this while looking for a parking space at Walmart!) Or does a person who is like this all the time indicate a dark soul?

I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but it seems to me that people who tend to be this way also have a lot of fear in them that is really not specific to anything.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by msh0764

it's also how I've heard about sleeper.....

thanks John !

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

thanks, glad you think so, too. :-)

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hello sleeper,

Got a few more questions if that's ok.

- What is deja vu? Is it just a normal human treat or something more?

- Will it be ever possible for us to create an A.I, a machine with a soul?

- Will the Et ever let us evolve to the point we will all use telepathy, create matter with our minds, see the future etc?

Regards

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

It’s not necessary to understand the workings of the gears in a timepiece, a watch, or clock to tell the time.

I understand your point, Sleeper, and I don't want to sound contrary, but if the inventor of the first timepiece himself had that attitude, he never would have been able to invent it in the first place.

People who want to be creative and inventive need to learn from the current system in order to advance, create, invent, move on and and move out. You start with a basic building block, learn all its properties, then add on, and on and on, until there is an important discovery. And that is where man is at right now -- spiritually -- wanting to understand the basic properties of the system in order to advance.

People all over the world right now are waking up and demanding answers about what is going on on this planet, galaxy, the universe, etc -- and mostly all we get for answers is confusion, abstraction, disinformation. We are no longer little children -- we need information that fits our level of understanding, and so far, most of us feel like the "teachers" are just repeating the alphabet over and over again when we already know how to read!

I don't understand all the secrecy. Why does giving us the truth have to be so delicate and difficult to disseminate? Would the truth crush us? What is the problem?

chutso

ps I don't mean this personally, Sleeper, just wondering on a general level, you know?

[edit on 15/11/07 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Thanks for the info. I look forward to reading the blog.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So, when is your movie coming out Sleepr???

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
HELLO SLEEPER!

WHAT IS ABOUT TAROT CARDS?

WHAT WAS IT'S ORIGEN?

WHO PERFORMED THEM?

DID IT WORK?

ARE THERE NOW ANY USEFUL PORPOUSE ?

Frami.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey Sleep -

Good to see you keepin' on truckin'...

Are there really D. (deep) U. (underground) M. (military) B. (bases)? Are they connected by super fast trains? How many would you say are in the US?

I saw a video of Phil Schneider's last lecture before he died. He had some show and tell with some rocks that he said were from out of this world. Stuff used to create "stealth fighter" technology so that crafts were invisible to radar. He eluded that these minerals were mined on maybe the moon, shipped back and went into high tech military hardware. Is that true?

Are there really tons of missing children every year that go unaccounted for? Any ideas on who is taking them if true? Some say below Denver airport there are slave laborers, some being kids. Is DIA really going to be the headquarters of the govt. after Marshall law going into effect? Or is that just bogey man stuff...

It sticks with me that you mentioned you could not go to Colorado Springs with your family. Who or why would anyone care if you were there?

Do you have a PANIC BUTTON to push to summon backup for protection if some nasties come calling? Are you untouchable since you know Milton and retribution would follow? How safe are you? I'm sure myself and others worry that either govt. or ET that don't like your message might be a threat. I want you to be safe.....but to also spill the beans

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

Considering a conversation that was started in here ealier this morning, I have a question. Also this alone, does not stem from just this thread. Some of the comments made by people at times are rude to be sure, but the ones that contain vast amounts of rage just perplex me. It's like the person has just snapped!

Hi Fan

Anonymity gives some a false sense of courage; anyone can be a badass behind the safety of a computer screen

Where does rage this strong come from in certain individuals?

Those that can’t get their way in the real world give it a shot in the virtual world of the internet thinking that childish tantrums might be interpreted as strength and daring by their colleagues

Somebody mentioned it is as an "attention getter," but I question whether or not there is more to it, since in addition to getting attention, they are damaging thier own image.

What image?

Does a moment of rage once in a while indicate a typical soul? (I know I am guilty of this while looking for a parking space at Walmart!)

No one can fault parking lot rage at Wal-Mart, after all, getting a parking spot in such places requires skill, perseverance, and a killer attitude, not a game for the weak of heart, that’s why I let my wife drive when we go shopping there---

Or does a person who is like this all the time indicate a dark soul?

My wife doesn’t think so---

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer...
Hello sleeper,

Got a few more questions if that's ok.

- What is deja vu? Is it just a normal human treat or something more?

Hi observer

It’s kind of a life marker, perhaps a turning point, or just a blip before or after hitting one of life’s little potholes

- Will it be ever possible for us to create an A.I, a machine with a soul?

Never

- Will the Et ever let us evolve to the point we will all use telepathy,

Full blown telepathy requires a much higher consciousness than most humans have, and will ever have. It’s mostly used by higher entities that subtly communicate with and listen to us via telepathy---that’s how they know what we think

create matter with our minds,

Anytime we bake a cake we manipulated matter with our mind---when we create things we manipulate matter. This is basic mind over matter, and a few may master it at a higher level but most will not while at earth level

see the future etc?

What for? Few can make heads or tails of the here and now

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
I understand your point, Sleeper, and I don't want to sound contrary, but if the inventor of the first timepiece himself had that attitude, he never would have been able to invent it in the first place.

Inventing and making things is child’s play, things for us to do to keep busy while we grow spiritually here on earth

People who want to be creative and inventive need to learn from the current system in order to advance, create, invent, move on and and move out. You start with a basic building block, learn all its properties, then add on, and on and on, until there is an important discovery. And that is where man is at right now -- spiritually -- wanting to understand the basic properties of the system in order to advance.

And how is man and woman doing so far in that respect?

People all over the world right now are waking up and demanding answers about what is going on on this planet, galaxy, the universe, etc –

People who are waking up are not demanding anything; if they are they are still asleep

and mostly all we get for answers is confusion, abstraction, disinformation. We are no longer little children –

Little children often understand life better, it’s when we become sophisticated that things become complex

we need information that fits our level of understanding,

That’s how it gets dished out, always has been

and so far, most of us feel like the "teachers" are just repeating the alphabet over and over again when we already know how to read!

Maybe people need to read between the lines---the fine print---where the meat and potatoes are usually stashed

I don't understand all the secrecy. Why does giving us the truth have to be so delicate and difficult to disseminate?

The truth is not the same for everyone, just take a gander at the myriads of truth on this one planet concerning politics and religion---which one of them has the truth?---they all think they do.

Would the truth crush us?

Yes

What is the problem?

Only the one we hide between our ears.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
So, when is your movie coming out Sleepr???

When Spielberg gets off his fanny and gives me a ring---

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

People all over the world right now are waking up and demanding answers about what is going on on this planet, galaxy, the universe, etc –

People who are waking up are not demanding anything; if they are they are still asleep.

Sleeper, you are getting another Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat for this post.

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join