It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Does that mean our future is already pre-determined if we are shown future events or are we shown possible outcomes? I know I have had a few dreams come true.

Our future is predetermined but we can change it, make it better or worse, sometimes they might show us some possible outcomes of our deviated paths

If our future is predetermined what is the point if the outcome is already known? To learn a lesson along the way? I mean if the outcome is the same no matter what how does one know if the lesson was learned or not? How much control do we have over our destiny here?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Raf_50

I hope I never "yearn" to come back again. Things always seem easier on the other side.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

This is a really interesting question. I think it ties in with getting new information or a new angle on something? Is that right, Sleeper?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Chutso-ha,

But that is the problem. This life we live down here has nothing to do with who we are “up there”. If we “down here” cannot remember our past lives and know why we’re here to begin with, then we will be different people “up” there where we have full access to our trials in previous lives.

In my opinion, a person is the sum of his/her experiences. Hold on to that thought, then think of how an eternity of experiences will change a soul? Taken on those terms…is our existance in this life but a mere fragment?

Back to the original statement then…how do we know whether the “up there” us wouldn’t relish another go at humanity in the trenches? Maybe from that side of the continuum its all a great adventure?

Raf

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Raf_50

I agree with you about the sum of all our parts. If that wasn't true, I wouldn't feel any point in going on here. And I also think you are right that on the "other side", it IS all a big adventure. From that side, all the possibilities of accomplishing what you wish to accomplish are so apparent. But why wouldn't they be, since "up there" we have the sum of all our parts that make it look easy. So we come "down here" full of the sense of the great adventure with so much clarity, and it all seems so easy... but the only problem with that is that once we get "down here", in in the world of deception, we immediately get dumbed down and reprogrammed and forget very quickly all that cool stuff we knew "up there" that made us want to come "down here" in the first place. It is nearly impossible to even remember why we came here in the first place. If we knew AT LEAST that, it could totally change our lives "down here". But we don't even have that.

"Deception obscures the alternatives that people have. It also clouds up various objectives people would work toward. Some people give up certain objectives due to their mis-perceptions that the objective is undesirable or unattainable." (Fritz Springmeier, investigator on occult programming)

It seems like in this adventure we call life, the "toolbox" (the real treasure) is buried somewhere and we don't even have a map to find it. Or else it is right in front of our eyes, and we just can't see it. Maybe we are not here for the reasons we've been told we are here and that is why we can't find the tools we need. I don't know... what do you think?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Introspect can get ugly and that’s why we avoid it

you crack me up sleeper! i think i am starting to agree with you on that.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

I don't want to let them down I want to learn I want to grow I want that tool box dented and scraped from use.

Hi Izarith

Have you seen the movie "The Bishops Wife" staring Cary Grant?

It's a cool Christmassy movie and it has a cabby in it.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
during unwelcome visits, does it cause you to raise a few hairs or are you used to it by now? does it ever amount to more than a polite, civil recognition - as in a "tipping of the hat"? how do you respond, in general?

It can get hairy and seldom cordial; also there are some that have tried to discourage my big yap.

oh yeah. i never asked: Why do you call yourself "sleeper" (the most obvious question)?

That’s the name that “took” when I signed up on ats

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Hey Sleeper,
Do you have any comments on the resent CNN/UFO hubbub?

Amusement for the skeptics, they need a good laugh now and then---

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Sleeper,
Once a soul passes on and comes to the point or place where it remembers who it is and what it has done and/or learned. Visited w/ family and generally just gotten caught up with everyone. Is there an insistance, push or is it required for a soul to…re-embody…as it were? Or do the newly freed souls yearn for another shot at trying again?

If you are not shoved back down into this planet or another one instantly chances are you will take a big break before you venture back into skin.

You next spot may be your choice---life on earth is nothing compared to what other kinds of existences are, even in the learning stages that are available to many of us after here. Some are much longer and others way shorter.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Hello Sleeper,

My wife has had to listen to me from time to time about ideas that come from this thread. While at first she deemed it all crazy, she now actually wants to ask you a question. She's been interested in doing whatever she can to comply with "GREEN" philosophies. Like recycling, reusing and reducing our consumption.

Does having a "GREEN" mindset really help the world?

Hi bot

Green is cool but not the end-all some try to make it

Is it a worthy endeavor to try and limit our own carbon footprints in this life? Does it really make a difference?

Makes many feel like they are doing something worthwhile, but our carbon footprint will be wiped clean when the earth is put back into mothballs

Do we get extra points in this life if we dump our large V8 truck/SUV for higher fuel efficient hybrids?

Certainly at the gas pump and when looking for a tight parking spot

Is the Earth really up against dwindling resources or is it a conspiracy to generate money for special interests?

When the breast milk stopped we didn’t starve, our diets changed to something better and tastier

Does recycling trash, goods, materials really help the world in a tangible way?

Nothing is as it seems and because we believe we are doing good don’t mean we are, it takes huge amounts of energy to recycle---using that same fossil fuel that we moan and groan about that pollutes our air.

If people really knew just how much resources are consumed to recycle they would freak out---you think they hide the ufo stuff from the public, they hide a lot more

Are we really helping out future generations by taking these ideas to heart and doing what we can while we're here?

If it was done sensibly and not rabidly that would be true, but many of the policies of the last forty years have gummed up the works and prevented innovations that would have eliminate many of the problems that we have now because of the politically motivated ideals.

I'm sure we all would like to have a world for our children that is as pollution free as possible, with clean water and air for all to enjoy. Is going "GREEN" a path to a better world.....or is it a ploy to make us feel good about ourselves and have little to no impact on our future?

Oh it has an impact, a bad one---but at least we feel good about it---

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Thanks!
---I have put my order in for one of those cool looking helmets, that should stop that pesky Milton, that tinfoil hat sure didn't do it.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
If our future is predetermined what is the point if the outcome is already known? To learn a lesson along the way? I mean if the outcome is the same no matter what how does one know if the lesson was learned or not? How much control do we have over our destiny here?

The outcome doesn’t change if we put our lives on autopilot and only do enough to get by, making little or no effort to create something cool from the lump of clay we get.

However, there are consequences to a wasted life, even if we think our lives are worthless---they are not, they are gifts disguised as worthless or meaningless ----but we can cement them in that way if we are not careful--

We need to appreciate what we have no matter how little it may seem---look at small tree seed and what it can turn into---just using dirt to do it with

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hi sleeper I am new to the website as well as the forums but I was just wondering what to do with my dreams... I have had one every time I go to sleep for the last three nights but can only remember what I was dreaming about in the last 2. Is there a way I can interpret what they mean or at least benefit from remembering them? Or are they just another fascinating part of life that do me no good/mean no harm, and in turn not bother thinking about them? What is the significance?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Sleeper,
you said, answering my question about love :

Our human emotions are like software that we don’t take with us when we move up, the upgrades are a whole lot better and not flaky.

so we're stuck with the light version here ? because we can only take so much... if I understand correctly

I think I know what you mean : we cannot fathom what love is because of our limited condition and therefore limited understanding of it. So ET translated it to us into chemical emotions downloaded like software. But the real diamond is out there and only once we go to the other side we may have the ability to apprehend it fully.

However even during this lifetime is it possible to get upgrades (even light ones), as our understanding of our emotions, human nature, whatever, deepens, and if we do good on the integrity front ?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Souls from our past or loved ones on the other side have the ability to enter into our pets and interact with us earthlings. They don’t necessarily remain in the pets or animals; they can come and go like putting on a sock puppet

just to clear that up in my mind... so animals do experience and return love ONLY when a soul is using them as sock puppets ? Or are they downloaded with some form of software that looks and smells like love, but that is not really LOVE ?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

take a big break before you venture back into skin.
reply to post by sleeper

Hi sleeper, In the break time what might one be doing?

Some are much longer and others way shorter.
A life shorter than a human life? That doesn't sound fair!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

hmm... well, it is a provocative name. (but you know that.) even though I don't know the destination of where this ship is headed, i am enjoying the journey, just ramming along side the others. it's a group journey.

chutso

[edit on 14-11-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hello sleeper,

I understand time is a creation, and it's binded to our dimension.
If so, why you wrote that it's impossible to manipulate time it self?

Second question, if your mission here is to spread your knowledge why
are you holding back with it? Your blog is dead, very often you don't like to go into some subjects (blood etc.), and on top of that you've mentioned that you are shering like 1% of the things you know! Please don't get me wrong, I really love your work and would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for it, but I just crave to learn more!

Perhaps send me some skype or email contact via u2u so we could talk more privetly? It would be just awesome!

Ok and now the last question in this post. I live in Poland and it's close to impossible for me to buy your book, I don't have any relatives in the states, and most of the shops don't ship stuff to europe. Is there some other way to get a hold of your book? Perhaps you are in possession of a digital copy of it?

Best regards!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

We need to appreciate what we have no matter how little it may seem---look at small tree seed and what it can turn into---just using dirt to do it with

Well, I have one there too .. "Look at a small spermatozoon and what a big idiot it can turn in to" .. This was NOT directed to any in this forum, just a reminder that how nature works, and that your life is not a predetermined destiny.

new topics

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join