It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Tommyknockers,
Did you send out a call - ask for help - or did certain thoughts lead up to the snowballing effect? What did you feel when it started snowballing?

I am very interested in how to provoke or harness creativity of any kind. I notice that when I enter into any kind of creative process - especially the kind that leads to that snowballing effect you talked about - that I get extremely energized by it, to the point of even being uplifted, exalted and fulfilled; in addition, the negative or useless energy seems to drain from me. Do you feel that way when you are in the creative stream?

It seems that the frequency controls in place are conditioning us out of our imagination and creativity, because it makes us more independent thinkers and hence less controllable.

So as Sleeper said (paraphrasing) ... go for that sucker!

:-)

Chutso

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Sleeper,

This post reminded me of when I used to work for an extremely large national corporation. When I started working there, it was private, then it got sold to someone else and the government got its hand in the organization. What followed was that every employee of this enormous organization had to take "Integrity" and "morality" classes, as if we didn't already know the difference between right and wrong. If you didn't take the class and pass it (ie, get a certificate) LOL - you had to leave the company. So here's the interesting part, I go to both classes, and basically it turned out to be a cover to teach us to spy on each other! I quit not long after.

People keep asking on this thread what is "integrity", but deep down, we all know what it is - doesn't it spring from our common sense? TPTB are trying to breed it right out of us using Orwellian-type conditioning, and it seems to be working, or at least confusing people.

Where are you at with this de-conditioning process? Are there times you think you have pierced the veil, just to find another behind it? You seem to be living constantly in a different frequency all together from the majority of us. Does it vary from day-to-day or is it more or less constant? Can you say: Milton I have a problem, I am blocked, and Milton appears and gives you a lesson to help you traverse it? Or does Milton - between coffee breaks - work in a different manner?

[edit on 11-11-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Hey I'm glad you got a laugh over the Rocky post.

Some times when i drive I put on some classical music. When the right sonata song or whatever you call them is on the hole world seams to be part of the music like its all one big symphony. Some times i get so into the music that my driving becomes smoother and I become more intuitive as to what the cars are going to do before they do it. Weird stuff but so cool.

Sleeper, What is music?

How can one stroke of a violin produce such indescribable emotions?

Am i correct in saying you don't need ears for music?

Are dreams a type of music?

Is what we see as life a symphony to ET's?

Do we as humans with our ears get a sorry tiny little taste of what music really is?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Since it is 1111 today, I thought I'd sound out Milton on this phenomenon. I've been seeing this sequence of numbers since 1979 (and other sequences). I don't want to try to convince anyone that it has significance and is not some kind of coincidence. Anyone who experiences this, knows it is more than that. My own experiences with it seem to indicate a buildup of electromagnetic energy (related to earthquakes and natural disasters) and - even more to the point - seems to be a point of convergence or intersection of frequency, either on a collective or individual level; sort of like a spiral with points on it - the number sequence would be a point on that spiral - that has the potentially to spiral out from that point in a different direction.

Will you please ask Milton if I am on target with that assessement?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Chutso,
I did not send out a call or ask for help. A switch was turned on and away we go. I haven’t felt that kind of passion for my work in a long time and your description of a feeling of being energized is spot on. I don’t know where that switch is and it might be better that I don’t because if I were to turn it on everyday I would have piles and piles of unfinished work. It takes time to deal with that kind of download and it will be months before my project gets to production.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

yeah, i know what you mean. the stream - or muse - is like a water tap gone wild. difficult to find and difficult to regulate.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer...Greetings.I remember that You mentioned You are still close to crapping all over the place when Milton appears from out of nowhere. Why? If terror surrounding their appearance is strictly business related why do You still feel it? It's not like you are some random abductee, examined by soulless androids.

I only do that when I get the credit card bill for the food expense, maybe I should have been more clear---

Might it be that there is more to it? Could you please elaborate on this matter sleeper?Is it just a mechanical reaction of our body, and they just don't bother turning it off? Or perhaps they just pull the terror string manually when contacting us? If so why?

We humans would love to be brave little soldiers but heck look at all the things that spook us---public speaking, embarrassing moments in public, creaky floor boards in the dead of night when we are alone in our homes, endless conspiracies where the “man” is out to get us, and the list goes.

Why are we so jumpy? Perhaps too much caffeine

And why is fear so important to them? It's not like they can't control us w/o it, aye?

We humans control our children in school and at home with a certain amount of fear. We keep our prison inmates in line with fear, discipline in our soldiers with fear, and our laws are obeyed because we fear the consequences.

ETs use fear to teach us things without our ability to object via fear

Now for the second part of my post.I understand earth is not to be decommissioned anytime soon?
quote:"That only happens when an abandoned planet gets heavily infested with undesirables and ceases to produce good seeds"Could you please write something more about it?I still have hard time understanding how a "perfect"/highly advanced (in our perception at least) beings can be evil OR so passive about other menacing entities in their "district".My post is a bit messy - sorry about that sleeper.Best regards.

Our human bodies are very complex advanced machinery yet they have good and bad germs fighting it out every second of every day until we die. To try and explain the rhyme and reason would take oodles of books.

The big picture is way more complex concerning why the tolerance for the bad entities. But the fact is someone has to do the dirty work in the galaxy and there are many levels of dirty laundry that needs cleaning and scrubbing. And that’s some of the reason for the unsavory and abrasive entities

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Do you know why we have dreams that stick with us for years and we might have more than once? I can think of three that I had when I was very young.

Some dreams try and help us deal with our fears, things that we may bottle up inside can push to the surface like a pimple.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!

From what you have been told / shown by Milton, is it possible to Time Travel?

Time travel as we understand it doesn’t exist but we can be shown future and past events

Have you travelled backwards or forwards in time?

No

How long will it be until the general population will be able to do this?

When we die, but we can’t interfere with time in any way shape or form

What does Milton say about the govt with their time travel experiments? From what you can read they have tampered with a lot of things in the past.

With ET help we can cross into certain dimensions that may appear to be time travel, same with our quantum particles that act like supernatural phenomena during experimentations---if we look real close at these particles they are giggling at us.

How do the ET's fix up things that the govt might have screwed up when on time travel missions?

We can only do so much damaged in our playpen, nothing ET gets worried about.

Would the original group of ET's that planted life here, travel to all the different time periods to check on how things have developed and make adjustments?

Things don’t operate quite that way in our galaxy

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Sleeper,
This post reminded me of when I used to work for an extremely large national corporation. When I started working there, it was private, then it got sold to someone else and the government got its hand in the organization. What followed was that every employee of this enormous organization had to take "Integrity" and "morality" classes, as if we didn't already know the difference between right and wrong. If you didn't take the class and pass it (ie, get a certificate) LOL - you had to leave the company. So here's the interesting part, I go to both classes, and basically it turned out to be a cover to teach us to spy on each other! I quit not long after.

All companies that have government contracts must jump government hoops if they want to keep getting those contracts. Some people call it bureaucracy gone amuck.

We can’t legislate morality or integrity and expect it to mean anything.

People keep asking on this thread what is "integrity", but deep down, we all know what it is - doesn't it spring from our common sense? TPTB are trying to breed it right out of us using Orwellian-type conditioning, and it seems to be working, or at least confusing people.

The real integrity can’t be taken away, it can be given up, and often is when the going gets too tough to handle.

Where are you at with this de-conditioning process? Are there times you think you have pierced the veil, just to find another behind it?

Those who have it can see their way through the hall of mirrors we call life with little difficulty, but it’s not a trait we acquire over night if at all.

You seem to be living constantly in a different frequency all together from the majority of us. Does it vary from day-to-day or is it more or less constant? Can you say: Milton I have a problem, I am blocked, and Milton appears and gives you a lesson to help you traverse it? Or does Milton - between coffee breaks - work in a different manner?

When you know without a doubt what is behind the curtain there is no excuse.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hello Sleeper,

Hey I'm glad you got a laugh over the Rocky post.

Some times when i drive I put on some classical music. When the right sonata song or whatever you call them is on the hole world seams to be part of the music like its all one big symphony. Some times i get so into the music that my driving becomes smoother and I become more intuitive as to what the cars are going to do before they do it. Weird stuff but so cool.

Sleeper, What is music?
How can one stroke of a violin produce such indescribable emotions?

Hi Izarith

Music is a vibration, and so are we, that’s why we jive with it----

Am i correct in saying you don't need ears for music?

I do---

Are dreams a type of music?

For some

Is what we see as life a symphony to ET's?

They love it when we finally tune out the distractions and tune in to the music of what life is really about, which is joy---finding it and holding on to it is what it’s all about.

Do we as humans with our ears get a sorry tiny little taste of what music really is?

Many of us get a sorry little taste of what life could be, and should be.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

Since it is 1111 today, I thought I'd sound out Milton on this phenomenon. I've been seeing this sequence of numbers since 1979 (and other sequences). I don't want to try to convince anyone that it has significance and is not some kind of coincidence. Anyone who experiences this, knows it is more than that. My own experiences with it seem to indicate a buildup of electromagnetic energy (related to earthquakes and natural disasters) and - even more to the point - seems to be a point of convergence or intersection of frequency, either on a collective or individual level; sort of like a spiral with points on it - the number sequence would be a point on that spiral - that has the potentially to spiral out from that point in a different direction.

Will you please ask Milton if I am on target with that assessement?

Hi chutso

That number has no particular meaning to me or Milton

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi Milton and Sleeper,
Can you please give a brief overview of what Black Ops is exactly, you mention them quite often but Im not clear. Do they work for the US mainly or are they working for the entire planet. And when you say they work our culture like a machine, why do they care? Is this part of bigger picture regarding protecting the earth? Are they working a plan directed by ETs? Are they a combo of ETs and military?

Do naughty entities prefer certain blood types. And disclosing a little bit of info about race and blood types isnt polictally incorrect, just like certian races are more prone to different types of hereditary diseases......

Do you ever get bothered by not so nice ETs due to you involvment with Mitlon...does he attract a croud?

Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

can you say something about the comet holmes?

another question, if some people are here on Earth on vacation, are the movie, music stars and all those very wealthy people classified under that?
they are here just enjoying or are they given tools so they can help other people? because all these people can do so much for all the people in need but do almost nothing. whats ur take on this issue?

and what about ur blog?

;D thanks

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Soulshock]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
I would like to ask you some questions about our roles/pupose, in general, after this life on the chain-gang...that is if we're not sent back.
Are we to take on 'assignments' such as you have to help-out or learn certain lessons and advance ourselves ...a kind-of Cosmic Public Services?

souls do this so that they may one day reside in that Super Star Cluster you mentioned in your blog?

Have you visited or heard from Neppti? Is her project on track?..that may be a tad personal, my apologies.

Where does Milton fit in to this the grand scheme? Is he like a super project-manager x1000?

Hope all is well,
Thank you for your past replys to my questions, they are warmly received.

Vortices CPSD
Cosmic Public Services Division

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

same with our quantum particles that act like supernatural phenomena during experimentations---if we look real close at these particles they are giggling at us.
reply to post by sleeper

Hi sleeper, Thanks for commenting about the quantum level. Could you ask Milton what force makes those quantum particles giggle?
Tks!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hey Sleeper,

"The big picture is way more complex concerning why the tolerance for the bad entities. But the fact is someone has to do the dirty work in the galaxy and there are many levels of dirty laundry that needs cleaning and scrubbing. And that’s some of the reason for the unsavory and abrasive entities"...

What you said reminded me of Zarathustra, who purportedly believed that the devil, out of love of God, took on the terrible assignment or separating his consciousness from God as a part of an experiment to see if God's seed souls would know how to find their way back to Him through abject darkness (ignorance). I know that is very simplistic, but is there any truth to that according to what you have learned?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Come on... surely Milton knows something about this. I tell you what, I invite Milton over to my house for some good Morrocan couscous in exchange for him spilling the beans. All eleven of them!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The Hall of Mirrors

Sleeper, I am sure you are aware that black ops and inter-dimensional programmers use mirrors to split personalities into dissociative states in their subjects. It is like the mirror behind the mirror fragmenting into infinity.

I assume this the Hall of Mirrors you are referring to? If so, how do you see through them all? You must have had the classic Hall of Mirrors programming, too, so how did you deprogram yourself from the fragments? Was it just by seeing the bigger picture through travels with Milton that allowed you to tie all those separte reflections into one cohesive view of reality? I am trying to find my way out of the Hall of Mirrors, can you give me some pointers?

Is it senseless to keep asking these questions? I get the feeling I am on the wrong track. Tell me what kinds of questions to ask. Maybe the "whys" just don't matter? Help me out here.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hi, sleeper.

I have a question for you. It's something I've always wondered about. I have had a very rough life. It started with severe abuse as a child, from both parents, and it went from there. I do have wonderful things in my life now. People, things, if you will, but I still suffer the consequences of the childhood abuse. I also inherited my fathers addictive personality and have had to deal with that. You get the picture..

One of the things that has helped me through the tough stuff is I've always believed that I 'chose', for lack of a better word, the things I would go through in this life, to grow, learn, etc....and I also believe if I don't do it right this time, I'll just have to come back and do it again. Well, I don't want that!

Some of the things you have said go along with what I thought, maybe not totally, but in a way. Am I right? Is what I've always thought pretty much 'on course' or am I way off base here? I really like to think all of the suffering some people go through is for a reason.

Thank you...

Laurie

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join