It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Is ET trying to get us to see that indulging in, feeling, or thinking anything hateful is always going down the wrong road?

Can anything good come from hate?

Even in extreme cases like murder, rape and torture?

Sure those are excellent reasons to hate, but then what, revenge? Hey I’m Italian I know all about revenge and family pride, it’s tradition. But unfortunately it doesn’t fix anything only makes things worse.

And all things that happen to us which give rise to hate in any degree is for the purpose of rising above hate?

It sucks but that is the deal

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
Sleeper

You seem to have a birds eye view on all of the things that are going on in the world, wether they be human or ET related. Since Milton is giving you your info, is his race more advance than the other ETs that are invloved with Earth?

Perhaps

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Sleeper,
What do you think of Neale Donald Walsch and his "Conversations with God" three books? If you have not heard of him, please ask Milton.

Thanks

Haven't heard of him and Milton is on a coffee break again

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Is there any truth to the teachings of the Rosicrucians? Or any of the other latter day mystical orders?

Raf

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper,

You mentioned one time that you got to speak to your father after he passed. I dont want personal detials, just wondering if you were aloud to see him or just speak with him and was it in this dimension or were you taken to were he was. Does he know its you talking to him? Did Milton facilitate all this....Was he your Dr. Phil?

We were on some neutral ground inside a ship, sometimes we talked and other times didn’t say a word---that I can remember.

As John might say, Milton “resembles” that last comment---

Also,
Since all of us and all the diffenent races here on earth are from different planets, dimensions, etc, were we all modified to to have similar traits....such as eating, going to the bathroom, reporduction so we were all the same on that level? Since some beings dont have those same functions on other worlds, I was curious.

When we come here we are issued the traditional prison garb, custom fitted to our particular needs, even those on vacation.

Also did the ETs set a limit as to how many races they want on this planet at one time? Or did we all get here at different times under different circumstances?

There is no limit and they can add to it as they did in ancient times

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
HI Sleeper

my original question:
Is it fair to say that earth is what we make it in the consensus reality

your answer:
If that was true why haven’t we made it a better place? Everyone seems to want to do just that but no one is able too.

my follow-up: what are you saying? that if we all have unique programs and different sets of rules and protocols on different levels, that consensus reality is effectively an illusion?

Consensus reality is pure illusion just take a gander on the consensus we have here on ATS---

Also, on my question for rH neg blood. you only said that it is made by ET but did not provide information on why it is being researched right now intensively. there are some populations that are extremely old on this planet that have higher percentages of rH neg blood, like the basque and others. do you know anything about this, OR just don't want to divulge for some reason?

The Basque remained isolated from much of the rest of Europe historically speaking, and didn’t mix it up much concerning genes and blood type. They are a strain of people from the days of Atlantis for those that believe there was such a place. The Romans and other ancient powers left them alone and not by accident, so that their dna and other carriers like them would be preserved for future time, like now. But it’s not for me to say why.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanc
Congratulations Sleeper!
You have a real X-file on Earthfiles. You're ready for the big time.

Does Scully and Mulder know about his?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!

Is the Earth the lowest level Planet in this Solar System? If not which one is?

Which is the highest level Planet in this Solar System?

(Not including the Earth) If you were to give an award to a Planet / Moon in this Solar System with the most spectacular scenery, which one would it be?

(Not including the Earth) If you were to give an award to a Planet / Moon in this Solar System for the friendliest people, which one would it be?

Are there advanced ET's that Milton is not able to see or meet? Sort of like in the way we are not easily able to see or meet him.

Do ET's ever have pets in the same way that we have a pet dog, cat or bird for example?

Does Milton have a favourite Earth animal? Not including humans....lol

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Consensus reality is pure illusion just take a gander on the consensus we have here on ATS

But there is a consensus on ATS - at least on a general level. The majority here believes that the world is not the one spoon fed us. And that is about as far as it gets on the ego-based 3D consensus level. But what about on a soul level? That is very different.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper and Milton,

So with all the hub bub regarding blood...would Milton say that accepting a blood transfusion or organ transplants from another person could create more than a risk of diseases? Could it have an impact on us in other non physical ways....like some people say who have received heart transplants from the dead say that they start experincing flashbacks and strange dreams?

...Also sleeper its reassuring to hear that will all the gifts Milton has given you that you still cant eat all the candy bars you want with no consequence...that would be too much to handle...
...I begining to think my wife and her family are all ETs...since they are stick people and eat all they want...
...life's not fair in food and war

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hello sleeper, and thanks again for Your replies!

I got a few more questions I would love to ask.

1. What is the purpose behind all the negative aspects of abductions?
If the Et want to make a contact, show you something etc, why can't they just "turn the terror of" so to speak? Talking about the "good" entities here.

2. Is our success in this life fully determinated by our status? I mean the material side of it. Like if we are here on vacations we are wealthy, if we are here doing our time we got to feel the end of the stick? There are many evil people with a lot of cash and easy ride here :<

And don't get me started on Paris Hilton, if that aint vacation I don't know what is! She must have done some uber good things in her past life I guess

3. I understand there are many planets earth like, war planets, prison planets. Are the planets and people living on them constant? Or some of this planets "die", are recycled, abandoned etc? If they are, what happens to people inhabitating them? They stop reincarnating on them? Or a big asteroid just swipes the population and clears it so it can be reopened again after some time?

thanks for Your attention sleeper,

Best regards

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Are there different types of black ops that are not military?

If so do they Handel different things like the weather, politics, fashion, the mood of the population and religion?

I am beginning to wonder if there is really a curtain over us like a real matrix.

I'm starting to see that everything is an illusion with in an illusion.

for example a movie is an illusion but if you watch it on TV then all we are really seeing are lines and dots and colors on a two dimensional screen, our minds take that info and turn it into a movie.

everything we use our homes our cars our food our bodies are all illusions that follow rules like a computer program.

reality is the biggest illusion because reality is based on our minds and our perspective and they are all different.

there is no spoon..........in the movie "the matrix" but in our wold there is a spoon and it can not bend because even if the matter that makes up our illusionary spoon is an illusion it follows rules.

The only illusion that has no rules is the biggest one Reality, we can bend our minds all we want. we live in a revers matrix.

We cant bend the spoon like in the movie but unlike the movie we can bend our selves.

Holy poop I'm sorry for the rant but this stuff just came to me like an epiphany. ......

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
hi sleeper,

you said before cheating is not good at all, why is that, marriage might be one thing maybe, but dating and being with other women whats the harm.

Why go create disease and virus to give discomfort or kill for just having sex

Why in marriage just two people, I kind of like the old mormon approach to five or more wives

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
hello again my friend,

Sleeper, I had a dream a while back before dream tests was a subject a bit back
so I thought I'd share a little bit of it since there's not much to remember.

What I can is i've been looking at changes in my self thinking that im really changing, putting all these new ideas and attitude towards myself. feeling sort of confident that im making headway. Looking at things in a new perspective. Felling like if I was to be visited they would know my progress, my new out look, to sum it up, just changed.

Boy!!!, was I wrong. When I woke up I remember being quized about myself, being on the spot. All I can Tell you is that before I woke up I remember telling the other person everything, I was speaking the truth from my soul and could not hold back, things I know deep down inside but in reality I would be in denial about. I tried to convey something else but no way, I was aked questions and I spilled my guts!.

Just to say I was left to remember that and the last question posed to me

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Is there going to be a UFO mass landing (many have predicted) that sets the earth free from control?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I always worry about Sleeper when he is gone this long. It will be a sad day for all of us when he logs off earth for good.

Sleeper, today I sat down at my PC created a new project and looked at a blank screen while sipping my first cup of java. This in it self is not all that unusual in that normally I look at the blank screen for 5 minutes close and delete the project and go browse ATS for the rest of the day.
But today was different. A simple idea popped into my head and I translated it to code, looked at it and said to myself “hmm, that’s interesting I’ve never thought of that before”. Then came the second and the third and before I new what was going on the code was flowing faster than I could type. I was in the “zone” as they say, totally oblivious to anything else.
Eight hours later I had what could prove to be a whole new way of doing things in my industry and for the most part I really have no idea where it came from. There is logistics and algorithms that I have not been able to crack for years. And yet here they all are on that blank project.
Now I know that many will say what I have described is simply the creative process at work. I am no stranger to the “zone” been there done that. Its how music movies and books and yes computer code come to be. But this was just so much so fast it really caught me off guard.
You have often said that our more than human friends allow us to plug into the galactic network to download information and then keep all the credit for our selves. Well I guess I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. That broadband galactic network rocks!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I have another question about integrity. That is, if you didn't run out of food, and Milton ate you!

How do you know when you have gotten onto a path of integrity? I mean, is a person aware when they are on that path, or do you have to wait until your life is over to find out?

I am sure people try to have integrity all the time, and integrity can be a matter of a person thinking they are doing the right thing, while actually doing the wrong thing. Is there anyway to know you have integrity for all the right reasons?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Hi tommyknockers! Glad you accomplished what you were looking to accomplish (and in such a swift manner). I need to get plugged into that galactic network, too, right now - as I am just sipping the java and staring at the black screen myself.

Do you know what made the difference this time - why you were able to plug in, so-to-speak?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

No not really. It started as a small idea and then just snowballed out of control. It was like all of the information hit me at once and I spent the whole day attempting to get it converted into code. I am sure I forgot more than I was able to capture but all of the hard problems are solved. Unless the wife is spiking my coffee there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why I was connected.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Where is my Italian stallion........

That would be so cool if Sleeper talked like Rocky Balboa.

I can just picture Sleeper and Milton cracking away on ATS.........

(Click on this before continuing)

Sleeper: Ay yo Milt dis Izarith guy is ask'n a question and its another dumb one can i take a break?.......Milt?.........Yo Milt? YO ADRIEN!!!! open the fridge door Milts stuck again...

Sleeper's wife: I'm not going near no aliens!!!.....

(the fridge door fly's open and Milton rolls out with a twinkie in his mouth)

Milton: WHAT!!!....what is it kid!! I told you not to disturb me while I'm eat'n!! Drop and give me twenty!!

Sleeper: But I was you know......just ask'n you know....

Milton: I said give me twenty you little ingrate....

Sleeper: One, Two, Three, Four......

Milton: We need to whip thees sorry excuses for souls into shape!! and you want a break?

Sleeper: Five, Six, Seven...

Milton: There are souls out there that could be contenders...and you want a break?

Sleeper: Eighth, N,N,N,N,Nine, Teeeeeeeen,

(Sleeper flops to the floor gasping for air)

Milton: I hope you enjoyed your break now get back to work!!

(Milton climbs back into the fridge and closes the door with a slam)

Sleeper: Old bag never cuts me any sla...

(Milton telepathically)

Milton: I heard that you ungrate!!...and tell that Izarith kid his soul looks like a construction workers undies, Its going to take a lot of dunks in the soap bucket to get THOUS stain out.

Sleeper: Ay yo ok don't need the details here I get it, I get it.

We miss you Sleeper but i understand..............

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Izarith]

new topics

top topics

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join