It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xseanxxxthomasx
Hi sleeper I am new to the website as well as the forums but I was just wondering what to do with my dreams... I have had one every time I go to sleep for the last three nights but can only remember what I was dreaming about in the last 2. Is there a way I can interpret what they mean or at least benefit from remembering them? Or are they just another fascinating part of life that do me no good/mean no harm, and in turn not bother thinking about them? What is the significance?

If the messages in the dreams are not obvious then the dreams are for the subconscious mind to chew on. So let it do the heavy lifting. Most dreams will never make sense to us because they are raw and we tend to prefer things that are cooked and prepared for us. And that’s what the subconscious does. A few days, weeks, months, or maybe years and something we been working on or trying to figure out becomes clear.

Or we will meet someone we were introduced to in our dreams, but will seldom if ever make the connection, but there maybe something familiar about them.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by camembert

Originally posted by camembert
However even during this lifetime is it possible to get upgrades (even light ones), as our understanding of our emotions, human nature, whatever, deepens, and if we do good on the integrity front ?

Every time we do something “unconditionally” for anyone we have upgraded ourselves to a higher grade of love potion

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by camembert

Originally posted by sleeper
Souls from our past or loved ones on the other side have the ability to enter into our pets and interact with us earthlings. They don’t necessarily remain in the pets or animals; they can come and go like putting on a sock puppet

just to clear that up in my mind... so animals do experience and return love ONLY when a soul is using them as sock puppets ? Or are they downloaded with some form of software that looks and smells like love, but that is not really LOVE ?

All life forms including humans have survival instincts, and those instincts are used in ways that benefit the animal. A good example is master slave relationship, where the master has total control including life and death over the slave. In many of those instances slaves treat their masters kindly and lovingly, whether there is love there or not, mostly not.

But concerning pets it works the other way too.

Some humans are slaves to their pets, and the pets love it, and know what it takes to keep the relationship mutually beneficial.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper, In the break time what might one be doing?

Hi ranch

Kind of like a vacation, a coffee break away from the hassles of pain and worry. Or some light duties. It’s a big place over there and no telling what you might end up doing until you get there.

A life shorter than a human life? That doesn't sound fair!

Not all human lives are long either

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer...
Hello sleeper,

I understand time is a creation, and it's binded to our dimension.
If so, why you wrote that it's impossible to manipulate time it self?

It’s impossible for humans to manipulate time but there are minor exceptions that have no major consequences that have been allowed.

Second question, if your mission here is to spread your knowledge why
are you holding back with it? Your blog is dead, very often you don't like to go into some subjects (blood etc.), and on top of that you've mentioned that you are shering like 1% of the things you know! Please don't get me wrong, I really love your work and would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for it, but I just crave to learn more!

It’s a matter of time and I don’t have the time to open up more discussion creating info, for now anyway.

Ok and now the last question in this post. I live in Poland and it's close to impossible for me to buy your book, I don't have any relatives in the states, and most of the shops don't ship stuff to europe. Is there some other way to get a hold of your book? Perhaps you are in possession of a digital copy of it?
Best regards!

Linda Moulton asked and received permission to reprint one of my books on her site; there maybe a fee, but I don’t get "any" of it: www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

The benefits are out of this world for some, and the money is not bad either.

So are many black ops taking commands from entities out of this world?

Blood is a containment medium and there are many levels of containment, and many blood types remain unknown to the general population.
Isn’t life scary enough without trying to pry open Pandora’s Box?

C'mon Sleeper...thats like saying dont go to scary movies cause murder exists in real life...Pandora's box is exciting...I dont take life that seriously so its not scary..I only take my boss seriously because I have to.
I think everyone on this thread is trying to open Pandoras box because we know there is so much more and have a desire to learn. Those ETs have left little in the way of good books to study from!

Were the Atlantians brought here fron another planet to start a culture? Did they have advanced technology like today which is portrayed in some stories?

PS:
can you please ask milton what is the scoop on Chakras in our body? Are they really everything they are cracked up to be?

Thanks!!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I hope this thread lasts forever! Sorry Sleeper, no rest for the weary!
I start each day now, drinking my cup of coffee and reading this thread. It's the last thing I read before falling asleep.

Oh, and if I have time during the day, I check it then to.

It's not just Sleepr and Milton that make this thread what it is, it's also the other people that participate in it.

So my dear Andre, like it or lump it! The only one that I question in being a human being, is you!

Thanks for all your time and effort, everyone!

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Please tell us more about your pink elephants and JFK killing zombies. Do they work for the NWO? Are the pink elephants reptilian?

OK all joking aside, hey Andre have you ever considered people can make up their own and it is quite a double standard for you tell everyone Sleeper is wrong and we shouldn't listen to him with out proof yet we should listen to you because what? You have proof Sleeper is wrong? If not, then keep it to yourself and go elsewhere. People can make up their own mind. Have you ever considered some people might identify with what Sleeper says because of their own personal experiences that might happen to correlate? Some people might disagree. Either way why does it make you tick so much you need to reply one way or another?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Sleeper - you brought up Atlantis again.

Atlantis was in the Mediterranean and parts of the Atlantic, it was deliberately destroyed, no other details thanks

You've provided other details before. You said on Page 80 that the people of Atlantis:

...were involved in setting up many of the early civilizations and when they were done they destroyed the evidence of their existence like the tape in “Mission Impossible”.

Curiously, at least two other times you said ETs destroyed Atlantis. You said fire and brimstone took care of it, and in another place implied the sun was involved courtesy supernatural means, which would be "devastating to life on this planet." And you also say that we know about Atlantis via a longstanding oral history.

1.) Who did the destroying? You give two different answers.

2.) How does one "set up" a culture without anyone ever finding out (especially the ones who are set-up)?

3.) How do people willingly destroy themselves - while at the same time know with 100 percent certainty that every physical trace of their existence will never be found, EXCEPT for the many civilizations that will hatch some day in the future?

4.) How is oral history passed down after a catastrophic sun event that would be "devastating to life on this planet"? The sun did something so incredibly precise that only those living in Atlantis (plus every last speck of physical remnant) perished and no one else?

4a.) Let's say that one day the sun did do something crazy, and the very next day everything was fine and Joe Blow goes out to visit Atlantis and notices it's not there any more. Tell me how he knows that someone screwed with the sun?

4b.) How does anyone know that a civilization that totally destroyed itself was responsible for future civilizations? What incentive would non-Atlantis insiders have to just sit on this information? I guess they're the ones who go back to the village and say, "Hey morons, I just invented the farm. If you behave for the next 5,000 years I'll show you how a wheel can make all our lives easier."

5.) You say that someone or something is holding back the true info. on Atlantis, and that we aren't supposed to know about it yet. On the Grand Unveiling Day, how are we supposed to know about a civilization that destroyed all evidence of its existence?

6.) Why did the people of Atlantis make all this incredible stuff, only to give everything away and blow themselves up so the rest of the planet could slog it out for the next 10,000 years?

Tell me how you are the one with all this (and so much more) knowledge and not - gee, I don't know - anyone starting from Plato to right now?

Sleeper, the holes in your stories are embarrassingly huge. You need to cut down on the detail a lot more so you can continue the charade.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

“Have you ever considered people can make up their own and it is quite a double standard for you tell everyone Sleeper is wrong and we shouldn't listen to him with out proof yet we should listen to you because what? You have proof Sleeper is wrong? ”

yep……my proof that sleeper is wrong, is that he can’t supply us with any of his own proof…….i can just say complete BS without any proof, and if someone believes me, should that be alright….? just to make up stuff, and then people believing you, is wrong. Sleeper is giving people false hope, that there is something better in this reality of ours, just because it sounds so incredible, shouldn’t make you assume its plausibility.

“If not, then keep it to yourself and go elsewhere. People can make up their own mind. ”

Yes they can, but this has gone on long enough, of Sleeper is going to say he talks with aliens, either he is going to prove it, or say he’s been lying….it’s you own fault if you’re going to believe what ever he says, just because it sounds comforting.

“Have you ever considered some people might identify with what Sleeper says because of their own personal experiences that might happen to correlate?”

Have you ever thought maybe Sleeper has read many peoples experiences and then craped on, making up his own…..

[edit on 033030p://am3056 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

No offense, but if your prose represent the "dignity of a logical human being", I chose illogic.

Cheers,
Chutso

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Hello Chutso,

Nice way to but it.......

I also get the feeling that this ship would go no where if there were no people to row it along....

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hello Sleeper,

The day I read your post I went to work stopped at the library and rented "The Bishops Wife" I never had an essayer time looking for a movie there.

It was a great movie very funny and was surprisingly ETish for its time. The cabbie in it was cool......

I get why i feel like they are there funny to think that they might have a more in person role in my life.

Sleeper can you ask Milton what the chances of me seeing that movie would be if you had not told me about it..........never-mind I think I know......

Thanks again Sleeper

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Do ET's, soul guides or other types of entities ever fall in love or get crushes on us?

Do high up Entities like Milton have a following, like an ET fan-club? (other than us lol)

I wonder what Milton's autograph would look like?........

Speaking of which is there a way to get a signed book from you Sleeper?

That would be cool.....

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hi Andre,
In your 4 part “My experience with aliens” Thread you said “I’ll just buy a tape recorder and hope for the best………”
How is that going for you?
Can’t wait to hear or see your results!

BTW you guys were not due back for 2 more weeks.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

It's clear to me that this thread is not for every one, and I really think that's fine. None forces you to take sleepers word for granted OR to take part in the discussion here. Your post is an example of trolling so please stop.

Thanks

Regards

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If you do not like what you're reading in this thread, then please back arrow out of the thread or just close the window all together.

There will be civil discussion in this thread as in all ATS threads.

Thank You.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In regards to people who love to trash Sleeper and those of us who like our minds and life experiences to grow, I only offer this: Many of us, myself included are parents, we have raised "children", we know that when children act up or cause trouble they do it for a variety of reasons. From my experience, and those other smarter than myself, the best way to respond to unwanted negative behaviors is to NOT acknowledge bad behavior. When we respond to bad behavior they get exactly what they are longing for... attention. Enough said?

again, my 0.2 worth

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Certainly it is possible, he could have read other people's stories and fabricated this. I certainly can not prove Sleeper wrong one way or the other. According to you how ever lack of evidence is evidence which I do not agree with. Aside from that, in the end it doesn't matter if he is lying. His message holds truth. Live a good life with out anger and hate. If any of the religious figures in history were a lie, the message still came out loud and clear and they made a difference in many people's lives. That would make the idea or concept of that religious figure as real as the next person being they had an effect.

That becomes a philosophical argument I suppose. How ever Andre, my challenge is for you to prove Sleeper wrong, other wise you are just as he is and asking us to take your word for it. The difference is Sleeper doesn't seem to care whether or not we believe him.

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join