It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Milton and Sleeper,
Can you please give a brief overview of what Black Ops is exactly, you mention them quite often but Im not clear. Do they work for the US mainly or are they working for the entire planet.

Hi adica

It’s not one big fat organization there are many of them and the right hand never knows what the left hand is up to, and there are many hands in the pot.

And when you say they work our culture like a machine, why do they care?

The benefits are out of this world for some, and the money is not bad either.

Is this part of bigger picture regarding protecting the earth? Are they working a plan directed by ETs? Are they a combo of ETs and military?

Like the military and civilian police they do a job and they get paid for it, plus job satisfaction for some. Not much else to it. There are many scientists who dabble and or straddle both covertly and overtly in their perspective fields.

Do naughty entities prefer certain blood types. And disclosing a little bit of info about race and blood types isnt polictally incorrect, just like certian races are more prone to different types of hereditary diseases......

Blood is a containment medium and there are many levels of containment, and many blood types remain unknown to the general population.

Isn’t life scary enough without trying to pry open Pandora’s Box?

Do you ever get bothered by not so nice ETs due to you involvment with Mitlon...does he attract a croud?

I get unwelcomed visits, comes with the territory.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock
Hey Sleeper,

can you say something about the comet holmes?

Cool spectacle in the night sky

another question, if some people are here on Earth on vacation, are the movie, music stars and all those very wealthy people classified under that?

You mean like their pleasure is our misery? Some of them are enlightened enough to pass that mustard but many are not.

they are here just enjoying or are they given tools so they can help other people?

Much of what is coming out of Hollywood is certainly not helping anyone, quite the opposite

because all these people can do so much for all the people in need but do almost nothing. whats ur take on this issue?

What’s being belched out of some noisy celebrities is mostly egotistical balderdash, and some are blatantly working overtime for the other side, the one that creates more pavement on the dead-end road to nowhere.

Those on vacation don’t normally do any work here, they are on vacation

and what about ur blog?

On hold

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vortices
Hi Sleeper,
I would like to ask you some questions about our roles/pupose, in general, after this life on the chain-gang...that is if we're not sent back.
Are we to take on 'assignments' such as you have to help-out or learn certain lessons and advance ourselves ...a kind-of Cosmic Public Services?

Hi Vortices

Like me? You mean take a cut in pay and a demotion---maybe you should shoot higher---

souls do this so that they may one day reside in that Super Star Cluster you mentioned in your blog?

Many souls will get a stopover with family in those super clusters or elsewhere before their next job

But there are things way greater than hobnobbing in star clusters, and that takes a lot to beat

Have you visited or heard from Neppti? Is her project on track?..that may be a tad personal, my apologies.

Yes I have but briefly

Where does Milton fit in to this the grand scheme? Is he like a super project-manager x1000?

Milton loves his coffee breaks and hates to talk shop

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper, Thanks for commenting about the quantum level. Could you ask Milton what force makes those quantum particles giggle?
Tks!

Hi ranch

If tickling don’t do it perhaps a good joke

Seriously though, any answer would be a joke because the best human minds in physics don’t get the punch line let alone the physics behind the giggle, because there is no physics in the giggle relatively speaking.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
What you said reminded me of Zarathustra, who purportedly believed that the devil, out of love of God, took on the terrible assignment or separating his consciousness from God as a part of an experiment to see if God's seed souls would know how to find their way back to Him through abject darkness (ignorance). I know that is very simplistic, but is there any truth to that according to what you have learned?

Sounds like the book of Job where god and the devil make a bet concerning Job’s love for god and whether he would relinquish his faith if he were put through hell.

Many people are lost in this wilderness and are fine with it because they don’t like dressing up for the prom, its much cooler to be a rebel without a cause.

Has nothing to do with the principle of the school

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
The Hall of Mirrors

Sleeper, I am sure you are aware that black ops and inter-dimensional programmers use mirrors to split personalities into dissociative states in their subjects. It is like the mirror behind the mirror fragmenting into infinity.

We don’t need any help with that, we all do it really well on our own

I assume this the Hall of Mirrors you are referring to? If so, how do you see through them all? You must have had the classic Hall of Mirrors programming, too, so how did you deprogram yourself from the fragments?

I took the red pill, or was it the blue one?

Was it just by seeing the bigger picture through travels with Milton that allowed you to tie all those separte reflections into one cohesive view of reality?

That would be cheating

I am trying to find my way out of the Hall of Mirrors, can you give me some pointers?

A crowbar works great

Is it senseless to keep asking these questions? I get the feeling I am on the wrong track. Tell me what kinds of questions to ask. Maybe the "whys" just don't matter? Help me out here.

The “whys” don’t matter, only the “do’s”

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasuco
Hi, sleeper.

I have a question for you. It's something I've always wondered about. I have had a very rough life. It started with severe abuse as a child, from both parents, and it went from there. I do have wonderful things in my life now. People, things, if you will, but I still suffer the consequences of the childhood abuse. I also inherited my fathers addictive personality and have had to deal with that. You get the picture..

One of the things that has helped me through the tough stuff is I've always believed that I 'chose', for lack of a better word, the things I would go through in this life, to grow, learn, etc....and I also believe if I don't do it right this time, I'll just have to come back and do it again. Well, I don't want that!

Some of the things you have said go along with what I thought, maybe not totally, but in a way. Am I right? Is what I've always thought pretty much 'on course' or am I way off base here?

Hi Laurie

Many are here to work on things they need, some come here on their own accord.

I really like to think all of the suffering some people go through is for a reason.

Suffering is wasted if we get nothing out of it, some of us do.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Time travel as we understand it doesn’t exist but we can be shown future and past events

Does that mean our future is already pre-determined if we are shown future events or are we shown possible outcomes? I know I have had a few dreams come true.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Is the quality of our dreams related to the overwhelming urge to sleep late? Wouldn't any being that has an impact on our subconscious be able to give us a wake up call, or is it only those evil ones that drag us back to dreamland? Do you still dream? Also are there any writers/philosophers you would recommend for those looking for some outside sources to better understand one's own psyche? I realize "looking inside" oneself is probably the best solution. Are you aware of the positive impact you're writing has had on people on a personal level?

Speaking of which, is there anything special about this board and it's readers that led you to post here? From what I've understood so far you believe many to be overly paranoid, but isn't there justification for that?

Thanks!

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Kwyjibo]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The Hall of Mirrors

Sleeper,

Regarding "fragmenting":
I agree that we can easily fragment our own personality (or soul?). But are you denying that black ops and inter-dimensionals are NOT programming us and fragmenting us outside our own will? Or are you saying on some level we have agreed to it? If so, the part that agreed was probably the part that was fragmented by THEM by coersion. (This is a catch 22.) You mentioned before we could break contracts any time we want. How do we get off the treadmill? Do you believe that it is beside the point of HOW fragmenting occurred in order to become whole? Would you please clarify on this point?

Regarding the red and blue pill. Seems like either one is dangerous to me unless you have some really good guidance and some consistent and reliable knowledge of the big picture to back it up. You have Milton. What do the rest of us have? Abovetopsecret? Because talk about a treadmill!!

My original question was: "Was it just by seeing the bigger picture through travels with Milton that allowed you to tie all those separte reflections into one cohesive view of reality?" and you answered: "That would be cheating". My next question is: how so?

My crowbar seems to be made of styrophome (sp?). Besides, there are so many mirrors - they stretch into infinity. I think you just have to find the frequency that allows you to look through them and effectively dismantle their illusions. How do YOU do it? Did you have mirrors before Milton? Or did you find a way out and then Milton showed up because you already raised your level of frequency enough? Or is it because you had that contract from before no matter where you were in this weird reality?

you said: The “whys” don’t matter, only the “do’s”... my question: Are the "whys" the little critters that flew out of Pandora's box?

[edit on 13-11-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kwyjibo

Hello Kwyjibo

Hey I'm glad you asked about the wake up call because i really have a hard time getting up in the mor... afternoon. But I note that if i tell myself the night before that i want to get up at a certain time I will wake up at that time....with the help of an alarm clock.

But my lazy butt will just turn it off and go right back to bed. But when i turn the alarm off and go right back to bed there is always a bang on the roof, a pen falls of my desk, a creek from the door very small noises that wake me up as if they were really loud and I have always had the feeling that "something" is trying to get my lazy butt up.

Edit: ET's can keep me from sleeping.

Funny thing is not even ET can get me out of bed......

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Izarith]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Yesterday as i was driving to work I asked myself "have i ever done anything really bad" an i was very happy to say nope cant think of anything so I forgot about it......

About ten minutes later memory after memory...after memory popped into my head of bad things I have done.

I know what you mean now about the little things.

I have done little things in my life that could have become big bad life altering changes do to a super lack of integrity.

I have accepted that deep down inside i wanted to hurt people with some of the things I say and do... well lets just say My ego is not a Rhino anymore its more like a very small and filthy Rat now.

I am learning to forgiving myself instead of just shrugging it off or turning a blind eye to it.

I have learned something very dreadful about my self from that one question but now i feel i can truly better myself.

Today i had a much better time with K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid originally posted by Zenfish) I was having a really hard time with it because i had a malevolent agenda behind some of my attitude.

But I have never felt so close to that tool box before and for the first time I feel honestly, I can open it and hopefully use some of the harder to use tools.

I feel it its in my hands It feels so shiny so new its almost like I have just understood that my tool box has never been opened before and it didn't even have a lock on it.

Sleeper its scary to think that its all up to me but it is. But i know i had help in this someone has been watching my butt, helping me out. I just hope i don't let them down I cant see them but i know there there.

Who ever or what ever they are they must be really kind.

I don't want to let them down I want to learn I want to grow I want that tool box dented and scraped from use.

Thanks Sleeper I'm grateful.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

You don't need an alarm - just get a cat! :-D

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I get unwelcomed visits, comes with the territory.

during unwelcome visits, does it cause you to raise a few hairs or are you used to it by now? does it ever amount to more than a polite, civil recognition - as in a "tipping of the hat"? how do you respond, in general?

oh yeah. i never asked: Why do you call yourself "sleeper" (the most obvious question)?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,
Do you have any comments on the resent CNN/UFO hubbub?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Once a soul passes on and comes to the point or place where it remembers who it is and what it has done and/or learned. Visited w/ family and generally just gotten caught up with everyone. Is there an insistance, push or is it required for a soul to…re-embody…as it were? Or do the newly freed souls yearn for another shot at trying again?

Raf

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

My wife has had to listen to me from time to time about ideas that come from this thread. While at first she deemed it all crazy, she now actually wants to ask you a question. She's been interested in doing whatever she can to comply with "GREEN" philosophies. Like recycling, reusing and reducing our consumption.

Does having a "GREEN" mindset really help the world?

Is it a worthy endeavor to try and limit our own carbon footprints in this life? Does it really make a difference?

Do we get extra points in this life if we dump our large V8 truck/SUV for higher fuel efficient hybrids?

Is the Earth really up against dwindling resources or is it a conspiracy to generate money for special interests?

Does recycling trash, goods, materials really help the world in a tangible way?

Are we really helping out future generations by taking these ideas to heart and doing what we can while we're here?

I'm sure we all would like to have a world for our children that is as pollution free as possible, with clean water and air for all to enjoy. Is going "GREEN" a path to a better world.....or is it a ploy to make us feel good about ourselves and have little to no impact on our future?

Thanks for whatever info you and Milton can provide.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Does that mean our future is already pre-determined if we are shown future events or are we shown possible outcomes? I know I have had a few dreams come true.

Our future is predetermined but we can change it, make it better or worse, sometimes they might show us some possible outcomes of our deviated paths

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey sleeper I've read half of this thread I didn't finish it as it's to long and I don't have time to completely read through all the posts.

I do however have some very good advice for you and I know of a very good website which could be very beneficial to you and others alike who are being abducted or taken voluntary by Aliens.

Visit the link I think you'll find it very interesting.

www.stopabductions.com...

[edit on 13uTuesday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwyjibo
Hi Sleeper,

Is the quality of our dreams related to the overwhelming urge to sleep late?

Hi Kwy

Not wanting to get out of that warm comfortable bed and enter that cold cruel world is the culprit

Wouldn't any being that has an impact on our subconscious be able to give us a wake up call, or is it only those evil ones that drag us back to dreamland?

Wake up calls come from any number of entities and a few human companions too

Do you still dream?

Not much but yes

Also are there any writers/philosophers you would recommend for those looking for some outside sources to better understand one's own psyche?

I’m sure that there are many but I’m not familiar with them so I have none to recommend

I realize "looking inside" oneself is probably the best solution.

Introspect can get ugly and that’s why we avoid it

Are you aware of the positive impact you're writing has had on people on a personal level?

Only those who chime in, Milton don’t share those statistics with me

Speaking of which, is there anything special about this board and it's readers that led you to post here?

It seemed like a nice friendly place---

From what I've understood so far you believe many to be overly paranoid, but isn't there justification for that?

Paraphrasing someone’s wise words, “The only paranoia we need to fear is paranoia itself.” Or something to that affect.

We fear death but there is no death for most of us, so what’s to stop us from grabbing life by the tail and enjoying the ride?

There is no failure so why not do what your heart desires and see how high you can fly?

Fear and paranoia is a waste of time and is the evil that ruins so many people’s dreams.

new topics

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join