It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sleeper:

ET's DO EXIST. I have seen them.
I have been trying to reply to many of the ATS members, but, I am being often blocked in doing so.
My website at: www.stargate-chronicles.com has also been blocked.
Have anyone that reads this message contact me at:

[email protected]

Those that do, please use the title: ATS Member in their email title.
I may delete it if it is not done.
I need help in getting my books published. They are also being black balled.

Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, KSC, Florida
1958 to 1992

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

A lot of what I have delivered is politically incorrect and those PC types have tried their darndest to shred this thread and the one before it

The only one who is shredding this thread is you, sleeper. Some of your own statements do not make sense, and when these discrepancies are brought up you do not address them. You ignore them and/or go on the attack (again) like I just quoted you. If I am wrong, tell me specifically where I am wrong. You never do this.

Never.

Think about what you're saying, sleeper. Presumably, I and others are trying to "shred this thread" and we are engaging in nothing but "subterfuge" in order to discredit you somehow, etc. Am I telling people: "Don't believe sleeper's story, I know what REALLY happens to us!" Am I offering an alternative universe to yours? Am I making up quotes from sleeper? Where am I going with this all this subterfuge? Exposing you means what to me? Because I have no clue myself. You have to let me in on the advantage, because I'm not a priest, a bureaucrat, a TV station owner, or anyone else who is interested in keeping secrets on behalf of humanity. I don't like secrets. I demand free speech. I'm not trying to shut anyone up. In fact, I would like you to talk more, sleeper. That's not a PC trait. That's someone in search of truth. You like truth, yes? I should hope so.

I'm not the one who said he's coming clean, I'm not the one who is giving out answers. I don't know all the things about the universe you claim to know, so when you state something that doesn't make sense I ask you to clarify what you mean. When you don't, I become suspicious. Is that unreasonable? Why are you suspicious of me and my motives, sleeper? Why am I a fool to question you, but it's OK for you to doubt me?

If what you say is true, sleeper, then you have stumbled upon the most important thing in the history of everything. Is it preposterous to want to verify what you say?

If everything you say is true then you can't be discredited in the first place, correct? So why do you make derisive comments to me and other critics instead of helping us understand? This has always been your first line of defense and it strikes me as a strange first reaction - one that would better fit someone who is worried about exposure than not. Just throwing that out there. I want to make sure you know that I could be wrong.

Why don't you address the problems that stem ONLY from what you tell us?

If I am so out of it, so unaware, so blind and so stupid to what's happening in the universe, then all the questions I ask you should be a piece of cake to answer. Can you answer them?

If you need a refresher, below are links to why I'm puzzled by what you say:

1.) Androids

2.) Nanotechnology

3.) Wright Brothers

4.) Souls

5.) Belief

All valid questions, all never answered -even though you insist you have, but never provide evidence of it. Er wait, sorry - if you count a blow-off as an answer, then I have been answered.

For someone who repeatedly insists he doesn't care if anyone believes him, for someone who repeatedly insists that integrity is the ultimate goal, for someone who claims to have special insight on life's mysteries - sleeper, your own words do nothing but indicate the opposite.

I know humans are not perfect, but do you see why I'm having trouble with what you're saying?

Instead of blaming me and others for being the cause of some undefined trouble, why don't you just adhere to your own premise found in the title of this thread?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Hey Sleeper,

I'm having a hard time on this hate envy and ego thing. I mean i get it but I'm starting to realize that there are higher lvls of hate, envy and ego.
This stuff is not as easy as it looks the higher lvls of H.E.E. are walls compared to the krebs of low lvl H.E.E.

At the level we are here on earth the best most of us can expect to do is use the “benefit of the doubt card” on others whenever we can.

Some of my faults I cant tell if they are hate, envy or ego they all seem like the same thing. this is not so much a problem, just dint do it lol
But some times when I try to think about integrity I don't really know if what i consider integrity are really higher lvls of hate envy or ego.
Sleeper any words would help........

This is not a timed test, especially for those willing to even take the test---that’s usually the hardest part of the test, showing up---

The next step is take all opportunities to enjoy your life and don’t step on other people’s toes, even when they step on yours

PS. you really mean it when you say that its a big bad vers out there getting off this rock could be nothing more than getting out of pre schoole...........
I still really really want to I just hope I'm made of the right stuff..........

Your ticket to a better tomorrow is already in you pocket, people that leave this planet awake are heading up the stairs, it’s only those who keep the blindfolds on that fall down the steps.

Sorry one more question for as long as I can remember my dad has always said some far out stuff little snippets. when i reflect on the little clues he has said in the past i can tell i have a special file in my brain for them.

Can it be that sometimes our own living parents are our soul guides and they just don't know it?

Absolutely

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper,
I completed you book and really enjoyed it, my only complaint is that is was too short...wanted it to be longer! It actually helps me understand alot or your and Miltons posts here much better and it reminds me to stay away from nursing homes!

Hi adica

When I first wrote that book I put it on a shelf in my closet where it sat for two years, I had no intention of publishing, I’m sure I mentioned that before. I’m glad you like it!

Yeah nursing homes---"some" of them are hellholes where the old are abandoned and left to rot---metaphorically speaking, it’s sad that we put up with it, and it will get worse as the population ages.

Were all the instruments in the ship that they had actual tools the ET used or were they special made for those who would find them?

They were specific tools for human use

How long were Bill and Tim working on this project? Was it over decades throught the 1950s to the 1990s? Does the government still have the ship and the equipment or did the ETs take it back?

They still have it and continue to play with it.

When the ETs take people onto the ships and do those painful procedures to them, I assume are not experimenting, since our bodies are on lease to us from them, but is what they are doing mostly medical improvements(or making us sick as the book notes about the one man with the family) It seems inhumane but I know they are taking orders from higher ups.

If you have ever worked on a car assembly line each car has a sheet that follows it from start to completion with “options” for each particular car. Human life is a lot like that.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
Sleeper,

I promise this is the last D&D related question I will make before i get kicked off of ATS for being a totally bogus uber geek..............

The people that go to this place, are they going up or down?

Down

If by chance I'm headed there can you pass thees stats to Milton for me........

Race: Kender
Class: (only one class for a kender)
Alignment: chaotic good
Name: Tasslehoff Burrfoot ( look this lil guy up Sleeper)
Int: 10 (that's high for a kender)
Wis: 8 ( also high hehe)
Con: 8
Dex: 16 ( a kender needs his dexterity )
Str: 7

Ok but they will not do you any good---it's no game down there---

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chilly123
Hello Sleeper,

have you ever thought about coming on to the cost to coast show with art bell or george? I think you would make a great guest and many listeners would love to have you. Jim Sparks really seems to remember a lot and makes a lot of sense, your thoughts? When I listen to him speak, as with you it really sounds honest..i mean, can that all be made up?

see you soon enough my friend

Hi chilly

I’m not ready for primetime, or perhaps primetime is not ready for me---

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_klotz
Hi Again Sleeper,
I'd like to get a few more questions in before you go (I am assuming this thread will be locked soon). I ask all questions based on taking you at face value. I and many others really want to know what is going on behind the curtain. We are sincere. You have stated that all our thoughts are heard and recorded. I have only asked to see a ship (or craft or UFO) to confirm the validity of what you say. I haven't seen one. John Lear seems to me to be as sincere as anyone and is working hard to figure this all out, yet he has never stated that he has had any experience to validate his theories (any ET experience).

Question: What is preventing some of us from having even a slight revelation?

Hi mike

John blew his chance when he dressed Milton in that silly bright pink dress. Milton prefers pastels.

There is no rhyme or reason why some get to see UFOs and others don’t, Milton is no help in that department.

Question: The older I get (58 now), the better I get at this integrity thing. Do the life experiences I have now count more than the life experiences I had when I was in my teens or twenties? (when I was stupider and more self-centered)?

Unfortunately our young and stupid years do weigh on us and reflect on our overall picture---but some never grow up and smell the roses---those who do are way ahead of the game.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
You said souls are injected into wombs. So do you believe then we choose our parents?

Some of us do

Is there a certain day that all souls are given a body, do you believe?

No certain day, and all souls don’t get physical human type bodies---ever

I've found the theory that Dr. Rick Strassman entertains to be very interesting. The 49th day of a pregnancy there is an incredible surge of dimethyltryptamine in the brain of the fetus. He correlates this to the soul entering the body as a very similar or the same amount of '___' is released in your brain during an NDE.

The soul never enters that early, '___' is a psychological stimulant like a primer for the brain, not the soul.

Do you also believe a soul can be halved? On the site home there is a show about 'The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce' and it shows a strikingly similar image of him and David Wilcock. I've heard David speak and he says he believes Edgar Cayce was the high priest of Atlantis but that that soul was too powerful or some such and was divied up into smaller souls which Cayce then became one of. Like then if a soul achieves mastery it then goes through a soulular mitosis so to speak. Would you then also be a spitting image of all of your past lives if you believe in reincarnation?

We do in many instances keep some semblance of our past lives but splitting the soul is not something I’m aware of.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Hi again Sleeper,

Beyond trying to live an ethical life, does ET expect anything else? Aknowledgment? Prayer?

Hi Raf

Higher entities don’t require worship, or acknowledgement of any kind.

Humans on the other hand can’t get enough praises and acknowledgement---that’s what we humans are all about---

Does ET aknowledge a god?

If they do they keep it to themselves

Although this is only my second post, I’ve followed both threads over the last couple of months. Took that long to catch up. Seems like a lot of newcomers all of sudden. Is that something to do with ATS designating this a “super” forum or something like that?

It’s more of a lynch party looking for a good strong tree limb to hold a rope with a noose on it---
---they haven’t asked for my neck size yet but should be anytime now---

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sleeper wrote:

"...they haven’t asked for my neck size yet but should be anytime now.."

That would be too bad. If indeed it does spiral out of control again and the thread is locked, please contact me. I may have an alternative. Assuming, of course, you aren't just tired of the whole darn thing.

Raf

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, I hope you're happy, sleeper. My thread about you was moved by Springer to the Chitchat Forum, so your factual stories, I guess, are hereby safe.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hey sleeper,

Did you see "Pan's Labyrinth?" Awesome movie dealing with themes of the unconscious mind.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

We do in many instances keep some semblance of our past lives but splitting the soul is not something I’m aware of.

You were aware of it back on Page 176, sleeper.

Some of the undesirables are part human part something else. They may have souls or some semblance of what is left of a soul that has become ragged from being on the run.

...their numbers grow as lost souls fall further away and become unreachable. Eventually they get rounded up and taken somewhere for disposal---it’s an ongoing process.

I ask you once again, to explain why you have said, unequivocally throughout this entire thread, that a soul cannot be divided or destroyed - except that one time when you say it can be?

If you have said there are different kinds of souls that have different properties, please point it out. If you have not, then why have you not? This shouldn't be difficult to answer.

Sleeper, this is from you way back on Page 1:

...believe me its not easy sneaking information out in a world preoccupied with keeping the masses fast asleep.

I have been begging you to be my alarm clock and you refuse! Good grief, how can I make it any easier for you? I've been telling you exactly what I'm curious about, sleeper.

What's the deal with the different kinds of souls?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Sleeper wrote:

"...they haven’t asked for my neck size yet but should be anytime now.."

That would be too bad. If indeed it does spiral out of control again and the thread is locked, please contact me. I may have an alternative. Assuming, of course, you aren't just tired of the whole darn thing.

Raf

Hi Raf

I don't think they will lock the thread, but thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Well, I hope you're happy, sleeper. My thread about you was moved by Springer to the Chitchat Forum, so your factual stories, I guess, are hereby safe.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by SonicInfinity]

Hey, I was enjoying it, I'm sorry it got moved too

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cold Metallic Voice
I have been begging you to be my alarm clock and you refuse! Good grief, how can I make it any easier for you? I've been telling you exactly what I'm curious about, sleeper.

Cold, you and I both know that you are not interested in anything I have to say----so shove off----

I know your not going too, where else you going to get this kind of attention?

So enjoy---

But no soup for you buddy----

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sleeper,
I've been away digesting your first thread. I'm on page 75 so far with an end in sight. I had caught up on this thread and wanted more, so I visited that one. Annoying set of characters were very distracting on that thread. You seemed to have the idea that some of the worst participant were the same dude.....was that true? When someone can't digest the use of Pixie Dust as a place holder for some exotic energy technology that doesn't have words....it was frustrating to read sections. You're understanding or at least your way of expression seems to have gotten more refined. You're doing very good work.

After allowing all this info to seep into my mind over the past couple months, my attention continues to turn to "would I be ready, if contacted". I believe you that we've probably all been contacted, but what would my conscious mind make of a real peak at a UFO or even ET at my bedside. Some people seem to crave an experience, but I'm not sure I can handle one even though I believe you and know it's possible. I'd like to think I could...

So last night I had a very vivid dream about going down this hallway to turn out lights in a house (not mine). When I reached the farthest room with a light on, I reached inside the room and was immediately grabbed/overtaken by some strange shadowy force/figure??? I was forcibly grabbed into a horizontal position overtaken by whatever lurked in the darkness.

My immediate reaction was to be so startled as to awaken myself with extreme panic by crying out a bit. I remember my wife calming me a bit, but she doesn't remember that at all. Weird stuff, since I don't remember dreams very often and this was extremely vivid.

After some reflection today and considering what you've said about the dreamworld, I'm wondering if it was simply a test to show myself how ready I was for a contact. And my absolute panic was so real I believe I got my answer. Am I crazy to draw such conclusions?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
[edit on 19-10-2007 by camembert]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,
Good work.
Question: What about abortion and miscarriages?
Thank's.

Frami

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper,
Good work.
Question: What about abortion and miscarriages?
Thank's.

Frami

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join