It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hihorizon

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper,
I got your book today....Amazon took forever! Are you and Miton planning on publishing more?? I hope so and my request is a history of the earth book because I feel the Discovery and History channel are a "little off"..

Remember if your books are not Oprah Book Clubish enough for the publshing companies you can always do direct printing....If not Im going to take all these posts from ATS and publish "Coversations with Milton" to replace "Conversations with God".....

What book might that be?

"In League with a UFO"

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cold Metallic Voice
Here are a couple more puzzlers.

1. Why did you write this:

Souls are indestructible and survive completely whole.

When elsewhere you wrote this:

Some of the undesirables are part human part something else. They may have souls or some semblance of what is left of a soul that has become ragged from being on the run.

...their numbers grow as lost souls fall further away and become unreachable. Eventually they get rounded up and taken somewhere for disposal---it’s an ongoing process.

I don't know about you, but to me it seems quite obvious that he was talking about 2 different things. The first, souls in general. The second, 'undesirables'. Obviously depending on the question he is answering, he'll be answering in different contexts -- and as long as you're able to understand that, being absolutely precise and detailed in his descriptions is not neccessary.

2. You frequently say you're "not interested in making ET believers of anyone" and so forth. Someone posted general thoughts about your thread way back when, which included this: "You've got people thinking and that's invaluable." You replied:

thank you angst18,

Your last sentence says it all, that’s the bottom line of what this thread is about

And other place you said this:

A segment of my job is leaking info, helping raise the curtain a few notches....

I more a long the lines understood his replies as raising the issue of why we're here, and what our purpose is and isn't -- rather than specifically 'making ET believers' out of people.

You write in detail about things no one knows about, except for you and Milton and some others. But when you merge that world with the only one I'm familiar with, not only can you be unequivocally wrong - you put down things that don't make sense within your own description of how the universe works.

This isn't me against you - it's you against you. What gives?

Again, I havent had much of a problem understanding any of his answers. It's important not to take it all too literally. Often times you may need to read between the lines -- but more importantly, keep in mind the context in which it was written.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

What great questions and responses.

Some of our smart ATS buddies may be getting it. Knowing a tiny fraction of the total picture is scarey but opened a new way of thinking for me.

Reading some of the recent past posts, I saw myself asking the same questions.

Beethoven insisted on only one quote after he passed: "There is no logic" when you do the German subject thingy,,,it translates better to: Human logic does not exsist.

Hi muse

To your last sentence Spock would say, “That’s not logical”. His whole existence was based on logic---kind of like us humans---maybe we are Vulcans---

We are here to experience some painful tests and to see what we are made of, ie. do the right thing...make chicken salad out of chicken sh-t
and then when we think we have it all figured out...slam dunk for the next hit. Oh, yea, we do get to have some fun in the process....hmmmm?

Fun is optional and we are on our own with that one---so, have fun!

This whole experiment is for some reason...What is it?.

The reason for this life is to determine what slot we get put into next, plain and simple

Does Miltie get bored of our whining?

Milton’s use to it, but many personal guides put cotton in their ears---

At what age are little kids subjected to the realities of why they were put here?

For many assuming they live that long, when they are in their eighties and nineties and enter their second childhood---and can’t tell anyone---who would listen to a senile anyway---

Was there an intervention by ET relative to Earth's future?

Earth is simply an assembly line, we enter kicking and screaming at one end and we exit mostly with a whimper at the other end----tagged and ready for processing.

Are we, Earthlings, something special to ET's and the big house?

That’s what they are hoping for, those diamonds in the rough, and when they find shiny ones they act like they struck gold

Bottom line is the no hate, envy headed toward love of everything and everyone....

That would be the jackpot

I had a problem forgiving....both myself and others...then I found out that my ultimate test at this time was to check them off my list, forgive and move on...without the blame game and all the made up stories we tell ourselves. Bravado is denial of reality.

Blaming others for “anything” is a fools paradise

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I've been following this thread and replied a couple times and it has inspired me to at least attempt to figure out what my life "challenge" is this time around and I've come up with the following:

1.) From my very early childhood I've always gravitated towards military type toys and activities, my father was a Capt in the Marine Corps during Vietnam, and, throughout my life, I frequently have dreams in which I am engaging in combat during some past conflict.

2.) When I first went to college I had a little too much fun and dropped out before completing my first year and the first thing I tried to do was join the Armed Services. When I was in 2nd grade my vision suddenly degenerated to to the point where it is still totally correctable but beyond the limit to qualify for service.

3.) I've never been one to like a regular job, I have one now, but that is only out of necessity to pay the bills. I ended up going back to school eventually and getting an IT degree and am successful but do not feel fulfilled at all in my career choice.

After much thought, I've come to the conclusion that my tendency in whatever iteration of my life that I'm in seems to be to drift towards the Military and make a career out of that. Obstacles were put in my place in this lifetime that would not allow me to do so even though, once again, I wanted to head that way. Could my challenge in life be to merely lead a "normal" life with a normal job and to prove that I can succeed and prosper as a civilian or is that not something that is usually "tested?"

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,
Is that wireless network that our brains are hooked to equate to a matrix-like reality that is actually fed to us via that invisible network? Sort of like many computers hooked to a huge mainframe that has certain control over all of the input the little computers receive.

Hi zen

Yeah, something like that

Can you expand on "real" integrity vs unreal integrity. I just want the clearest picture I can get of what integrity is and how to shoot for it.

The nuts and bolts of integrity are doing it without the fluff. Many of us do things because of the reward factor, kind of like bartering---I do this I get that. Few of us make the jump from that Pavlov’s dog trick. It takes awhile and only comes to those able to go the distance, removing hate and envy completely from the system, most tire of it after awhile and fall off the turnip truck.

Certainly meditation can be good for you. Especially if one is prone to thinking too much, like I am. No? I know when I do get around to meditating it is a very pleasant experience to just center and be still.

If meditation were the answer there would be more harmony in this world because meditation has been tried by many people, both good and bad people.

Meditation is beneficial as a means to relax and perhaps focus ones energies---and some people are way better at using meditation to improve their lives than others, but they are few.

Nevertheless, meditation for the general public is more a physical elixir and is not used to cleanse the soul, nor remove hate, envy and ego from it---which can only be done with acute and “conscious” determination---programming our minds via mantra is not the real deal---a machine can do as much.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
Thanks for the reply, Sleeper. Can you elaborate on what 'real' integrity is ? As opposed to what ? Fake, unreal ? If one defines integrity as 'doing the right thing', having consistency and faith in yourself or say in your path, I can't help wondering if a guy like Hitler was actually qualifying for integrity, scary thought, but... maybe he did think he was doing the 'right thing', it certainly seems that he did otherwise his drive would have died way before he did himself (if he did, in fact)

Hitler orchestrated and brought out the hate, and envy locked deep inside peoples’ souls and spit that venom out onto the world for all to see and experience, as did Stalin, Mussolini and others, but Hitler did it more profoundly. Hitler was a tool, the can opener to that festering can of worms called hate, envy and ego.

And that leads me to another question : say ET help us whatever our drive is - good or bad - what would happen if we did the same with our children ? Like, encouraging them whatever direction they're going... is it a lesson from ET to be applied in this dimension or that better be ignored ?

Perhaps we don’t mean to encourage our children to be bad but we lead with examples and they often follow our lead, be it good or bad.

Can we teach them the value of good and the detriment of bad by letting them experience the two and or perhaps helping it happen?---I think many good parents try and do that to one extent or other---like “scared straight”.

But to go further opens up legal and ethical implications and subjects us to a charge of accomplice to the crime----should a crime happen

The difference is ETs do not lead us, but they will provide the road we wish to walk on and then rub our noses in the mess we make---heck, it works for dogs---

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Originally posted by Navieko
Again, I havent had much of a problem understanding any of his answers. It's important not to take it all too literally. Often times you may need to read between the lines -- but more importantly, keep in mind the context in which it was written.

Hi Navieko

As you explained it very well I give answers to similar questions to broaden the answer via different perspective questions----talk about tongue twister---

But some detractors are here to subterfuge the thread, nothing more.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Necrosis
Hey Sleeper,

I've been following this thread and replied a couple times and it has inspired me to at least attempt to figure out what my life "challenge" is this time around and I've come up with the following:

1.) From my very early childhood I've always gravitated towards military type toys and activities, my father was a Capt in the Marine Corps during Vietnam, and, throughout my life, I frequently have dreams in which I am engaging in combat during some past conflict.

Many of us here now have died in past wars

2.) When I first went to college I had a little too much fun and dropped out before completing my first year and the first thing I tried to do was join the Armed Services. When I was in 2nd grade my vision suddenly degenerated to to the point where it is still totally correctable but beyond the limit to qualify for service.

You may crave military duty as many of us do but all our lives are not spent on the battlefield, thank god or whoever for that.

3.) I've never been one to like a regular job, I have one now, but that is only out of necessity to pay the bills. I ended up going back to school eventually and getting an IT degree and am successful but do not feel fulfilled at all in my career choice.

Most of us fall or rise in that category

After much thought, I've come to the conclusion that my tendency in whatever iteration of my life that I'm in seems to be to drift towards the Military and make a career out of that. Obstacles were put in my place in this lifetime that would not allow me to do so even though, once again, I wanted to head that way. Could my challenge in life be to merely lead a "normal" life with a normal job and to prove that I can succeed and prosper as a civilian or is that not something that is usually "tested?"

We often wonder why some spouses return to abusive spouses, they do so because we have short memories of how bad it was, and or we don’t want to make the effort to find another one.

Same with jobs and occupations

I craved military life because I lived it in many past lives. So I joined it again in this life, hated every second of it, but I did my time and then left.

Once I was out I wanted to go back in---
---but Milton wouldn’t let me, and finally I came to my senses---or thereabouts----

Find something that makes you happy, and that’s a test and big challenge all by itself

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sleeper,
I can’t do it. It appears I have no control over my true self.
No matter how hard I try to keep my integrity when put to the test
it is as though my true inter self takes over blocking out what my
conscious self wants and then leaves me standing there to clean up the mess.
It’s like playing a game that the rules change both before and after your turn.
So while I am bent down cleaning up the mess I can’t help but re-run a scene from “the devils advocate” in my mind.

Kevin Lomax: What do you want from me?

John Milton: I want you to be yourself.
Y'know, boy, guilt is like a bag of f*** bricks. All you gotta do is set it down.....
Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway?
God? Is that it? God? Well, I'll tell ya, lemme give you a little inside information about God.
God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts!
He gives this extraordinary gift and then--what does he do?
I swear--for his own amusement--his own private cosmic gag reel--he sets the rules in opposition.
It's the goof of all time! Look. But don't touch! Touch. But don't taste! Taste. Don't swallow!
And while you're jumping from one foot to the next, he's laughing his sick F** a** off!!
He's a tight a**, he's a sadist, he's an absentee landlord!! Worship that never!

(Devils Advocate written by Jonathan Lemkin & Tony Gilroy, novel by Andrew Neiderman)

I don’t know Sleeper, I don’t think I am cut out for this good guy stuff.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Sleeper,
I can’t do it. It appears I have no control over my true self.
No matter how hard I try to keep my integrity when put to the test
it is as though my true inter self takes over blocking out what my
conscious self wants and then leaves me standing there to clean up the mess.
It’s like playing a game that the rules change both before and after your turn.
So while I am bent down cleaning up the mess I can’t help but re-run a scene from “the devils advocate” in my mind.

I hate that---

I will attempt to address the devils advocate---

Kevin Lomax: What do you want from me?

What do you want from you?

John Milton: I want you to be yourself.

Can we be anything else?

Y'know, boy, guilt is like a bag of f*** bricks. All you gotta do is set it down.....

Amen brother, why carry around guilt, what has it done for you lately?

Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway?

Exactly!

God? Is that it? God? Well, I'll tell ya, lemme give you a little inside information about God.
God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts!

And this from a person who believes in God?----Probably not----

He gives this extraordinary gift and then--what does he do?

Life certainly is a gift, or a nightmare, to be determined by the one who lives it, and only by the one who lives it.

I swear--for his own amusement--his own private cosmic gag reel--he sets the rules in opposition.

Whose amusement? The God who this person doesn’t believe in? So I’m not the only one who talks to figments of imagination---

It's the goof of all time! Look. But don't touch! Touch. But don't taste! Taste. Don't swallow!

Certainly a paradox, but why do some people live in pure hell in third world countries and complain less than those who live in prosperous countries? Certainly a paradox

And while you're jumping from one foot to the next, he's laughing his sick F** a** off!!

The only ones that will get a laugh are us when we get our life reviewed and see the silly stuff we stumbled over in this life---but then it might not be funny at all.

He's a tight a**, he's a sadist, he's an absentee landlord!! Worship that never!

Who is the “he”, that imaginary scapegoat again?

However, we do invite pranks in our life when we are off track, they nip at us like pesky insects

I don’t know Sleeper, I don’t think I am cut out for this good guy stuff.

It don’t get easier for the bad guys, I can tell you that.

Is it really that difficult to drop a few bad habits, habits that you seem to be concerned about? No one said we have to walk on water while down here

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hi there Sleeper,

I had a question for you. I'm pretty sure you said you wouldn't have an interest in UFOs and aliens unless you had some contact with them or something to that effect. I' believe John Lear also said this is what Bud Hopkins said to him after he visited him and did a hypnosis session.

I have an interest in all this hence why I'm here BUT I have never had any sort of abduction/contact. How can you explain that? I'm sure most of us on here probably haven't had any contact either but I was wondering as to why you think it would only interest people who had some prior relationship with it. To me it's just innate human curiosity.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hello again, Sleeper.

It's been a while since I asked a question, and this one popped into my head just a little while ago:

Are new species being added to this planet to this very day?

I ask this, because it seems that new species are being found often enough, but with seemingly no explanation other than the fact that we haven't explored this particular place. I have no doubt that can count for a decent number of them, but I am just curious as to whether or not our pool of species is being actively added to.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
Hi there Sleeper,
I had a question for you. I'm pretty sure you said you wouldn't have an interest in UFOs and aliens unless you had some contact with them or something to that effect. I' believe John Lear also said this is what Bud Hopkins said to him after he visited him and did a hypnosis session.

I have an interest in all this hence why I'm here BUT I have never had any sort of abduction/contact. How can you explain that? I'm sure most of us on here probably haven't had any contact either but I was wondering as to why you think it would only interest people who had some prior relationship with it. To me it's just innate human curiosity.

Hi xmas

Even those who had contact remember very little, and most remember nothing at all while in their conscious state. But their subconscious knows more than it tells about ET encounters.

Sometimes those hidden feelings leak out as curiosities, and some times they are insatiable curiosities.

For those who don’t want to hear that or know that, there is a third option, they watch and read too much Si fi stuff---or as you say “innate human curiosity.”

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by meller

To whom (of them) can we turn when we have an intense calling for more information?

For one on one dialogue you need to know their real name---they have to give it to you, and most of them don’t do that for obvious reasons, Milton is not his real name.

But they hear you and most of the time they respond but not always in ways we believe helpful. They are most helpful with earthly things that facilitate our needs and desires in the here and now.

Hey Sleeper,

I play Dungeons&Dragons with my friends.

My question is do ET's have a planet where they enter body's for fun like role-playing fun?

Is there a planet where elves and dwarfs and dragons really exist?

One last question can you ask Rumpelstiltskin...................Rumpelstiltskin!.........damn didn't work. Can you ask Milton is the (knowing there name thing) works kind of like (knowing the dragons name thing) in dungeons & dragons pls?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionCloud
Hello again, Sleeper.
It's been a while since I asked a question, and this one popped into my head just a little while ago:
Are new species being added to this planet to this very day?

Hi Cloud

Yes but they are also released from storage on this planet like time release, everything in its time. Most of this is sea life. The rest is plant and insects.

I ask this, because it seems that new species are being found often enough, but with seemingly no explanation other than the fact that we haven't explored this particular place. I have no doubt that can count for a decent number of them, but I am just curious as to whether or not our pool of species is being actively added to.

Some new discoveries have not been announced yet because they are aberrations

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
hi sleeper,

Mellen-Thomas explained that he was very aggressive as a child to adult, after his near death he later said during his life review when in his mothers whom his father abused his mother while he was inside of her that made him very pissed off. Why was his soul inserted early instead of after birth

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Wow! This thread has almost 4700 replies! it sure has generated a lot of interest.

With that in mind, I am wondering if you have been contacted by the government to meet Milton in any way, since he hangs out around your office waste basket. Or, do they know about him already?

If you were contacted, would Milton become invisible, leaving you to hold the bag about all of this? Or would he have to make his presence known?

Would you have to then explain that this has all been fiction? Not that I am saying it is. How would you explain it to government officials?

As always,

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Navieko, thanks for your responses. You may very well be correct. But I'm curious what sleeper thinks. Interesting that he addresses you instead of me, still avoiding specifics.

Either souls are indestructible and survive completely whole - or not. If they do not, then this is a huge dichotomy. I'm trying to think of a bigger one in the world sleeper describes and I can't. It comes out of left field with no explanation. Pardon me for not seeing the other context of destructible souls anywhere. For the majority of this thread I've found no need to keep such a different context on souls at the ready.

If sleeper is only trying raising the issue of why we're here, and what our purpose is - how does this NOT also involve making ET believers out of people?

If I say, "You, sleeper, are on this earth for ET reasons X,Y and Z." What are you to think? That I'm full of it? That I'm correct? What does it take for you to know or think I am correct?

Sleeper is lifting the big curtain a little so at least we'll take a peak. Why? If ETs honestly did not care if we believed, why not get rid off all secrets? Or lock everything up in a safe deposit box somewhere in the Crab Nebula? What's the point of them caring, if 100 percent of earthlings, without a doubt, could never care themselves?

The very idea that we don't hear about the true universe until you are given the word is revealing in its own way. It doesn't mean we have to believe. But it does mean the opportunity for belief has been granted.

Sleeper, you admit the purpose of this thread is to make people think. Well, I'm thinking. I deserve nothing more than to be patronized, right? Why do you have that kind of reaction? Is it because you know what's true and I don't believe you? Or you can't finagle around my questions? Something else?

When I questioned sleeper's logical flaws about androids, nanotechnology, the Wright Brothers, etc. I thought those were very reasonable questions. Sleeper has never answered any of them, yet says he has and never points out where. Believe me, I've looked. Instead, he says my questions are "silly" and my motive is pure "subterfuge."

This has been his M.O. with others, not just me, since the beginning of this thread. When pressed on his contradictions, he says that the questioner is the one with the problems. If there is one thing sleeper has been rock-solid with since the start, it is that reaction.

I quote sleeper in his own words. There are no extra contexts in my posts, there is no reading between the lines, there is no name-calling, there is only the specific issue at hand. If I have taken sleeper's words out of context, then please put them into context. I'm not here to misquote anyone. But only telling me I'm quoting sleeper out of context doesn't cut it, if that other context was never there to begin with. That's perceived as changing the rules during the game. (As lame an excuse as I think that is, I don't even get that from sleeper.) If such a perception is wrong - yet is never explained why, other than "you ask silly questions" - then you cannot fault the one who is confused.

I've said all along I'm looking for clarity here. That doesn't mean I have to agree with everything sleeper says. I actually do agree with many of his observations about humanity in general. I can't say that agreement follows him into the rest of his described universe, but it has never occurred to me that sleeper was anything other than an insightful thinker. This is why it's easy to tell the difference between reaching an impasse and deliberate radio silence.

I actually put some thought behind what I write here. After 4 unambiguous attempts on my part, I can't help but notice that sleeper doesn't extend the same courtesy.

the only way out of the maze is that icky stuff called integrity.

I didn't write that.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by zenfish

a matrix-like reality

Yeah, something like that

Does that boil down to every single detail in our experience? Say, a stranger being rude at the gas station for example. Or the thoughts that run through my head. Then, depending on what we choose to think, feel and act with a situation determines what is downloaded to us in the following moments and so on?

If you substituted ET for AI in the movie "The Matrix" and remove the negative motive for the matrix as a program to keep us enslaved as sources of energy, and changed the intent of the matrix to just being a proving ground, how close of an allegory is that movie to our situation? Can our program be changed at any moment, some laws bent and others broken? Can milton stop bullets? Can this seemingly physical reality be reprogrammed like that?

The nuts and bolts of integrity are doing it without the fluff. Many of us do things because of the reward factor, kind of like bartering---I do this I get that. Few of us make the jump from that Pavlov’s dog trick. It takes awhile and only comes to those able to go the distance, removing hate and envy completely from the system, most tire of it after awhile and fall off the turnip truck.

I do feel like a turnip, so that's not a bad analogy. I find it impossible to do something without thought of some form of reward. Even with the most selfless act I consider the hope that I might benefit somehow someway somewhere in the future. I don't think it is possible to not have some thought of some reward, if one has time to think that is.

Nevertheless, meditation for the general public is more a physical elixir and is not used to cleanse the soul, nor remove hate, envy and ego from it---which can only be done with acute and “conscious” determination---programming our minds via mantra is not the real deal---a machine can do as much.

I see what you are saying and I agree, speaking from a fair amount of experience. My experience of many different types of meditation revealed that various forms of hate, greed and envy are the very things that arise in the mind to keep one from love and bliss. As one comes closer to peace, all that isn't like it arises to be resolved, if one knows how to resolve. Of course this goes for simply living in everyday life as well and the resolution can occur in the moment those negative qualities arise in daily life. Which I'm trying damn hard to do. I must be a major ashole though cause this is brutally hard work somedays. I think I'm going to check out meditating again though with the view you've inspired in me to fully let go, no excuses. Whew. For some reason, I know it's right. Almost impossible for an average turnip like me, but right.

And if one does succeed at removing hate and envy, does goodwill just naturally replace that void without effort?

Is the physical body a representation of who we are, or is it simply a representaion of the lessons we must learn in this life? There are genetic advantages and disadvantages and I find it hard to believe the disadvantaged are less spiritually evolved than the advantaged. There are beautiful people who are always on the verge of suicide and there are butt-ugly people who are completely happy. The opposite is true as well. SOmetimes I think the disadvantaged might be stronger souls who can handle a larger challenge. Sometimes I think the beautiful are great souls and just reaping some rewards. I'm guessing you're going to say it is a combination of all of those factors and more. So, what's the deal?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hi sleeper

As time does not exist, does that mean we can be reborn 2000 years ago (for example)?

Considering there are so many different prison type planets like this one, is it highly unlikely to be reborn here?

What IF WW3 starts and you were wrong?

Thanks

[edit on 18-10-2007 by dodgygeeza]

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join