It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
Hey Sleeper,

Think you, can tell us how much influence ET actually has over our lives? Are they responsible for me locking my keys in my car?

Yes they are, you have a problem with that---

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to say, but I find hat my fingers are typing anyway.

I feel that this may be a ruse.

All of it.

(enter. enter. and maybe two more forthcoming.)

I now have to search more. I have to find his story. These random rambling "shout-out" topics are being given incredible credence. There MUST be some solid stuff that earned him this treatment.

There MUST be. Darn, the search option is a maze. Did you HAVE to type so much?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Milton and Sleeper,
I hope you enjoyed your short break from questions....

Hi adica

Actually it felt liberating I’m looking forward to a longer break in the very near future---

If the universe and ETs can create anything, why not create evolved souls that are already perfected? Why send souls to prison planets to learn and grow....Im sure they could grow us off the assembly line if they wanted...

I’ll put that in the suggestion box because I like that idea too---

There are entities that are created that way, in fact all of us are, but not all of us go thought the ringer as we do here on earth and on other planets. There are many reason why these things happen and most are way above our little human brains to understand but for a small example why do people volunteer to go through military boot camp? Why do some of us spend years in schools to be doctors, lawyers, nurses, architects, scientists, race car drivers, sky divers, etc?

All of us do those things because they are not easy, and to prove to ourselves that we can do it.

But once we make the commitment we are in for the duration

To earn a certain level in this universe big things are required of us

Also is the physical universe/this dimension always growing and expanding? Does the universe reach point where it ends and the galaxies stop or is this physical universe more of an illusion? Are we in a sort of illusion bubble?

The only thing that expands in our universe is our ego----and the physical universe is matter a fact an illusion because it's matter and all matter is illusion---but it makes for a very cool playground for our entertainment.

Also what is Miltons favorite earth dessert?

It was ice cream until he watched that “My favorite Martian” movie with Christopher Lloyd playing the Martian---and saw what ice cream did to him---

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cold Metallic Voice
Sleeper, you can't say things like this and be taken seriously. I've now addressed 3 specific giant red flags in your postings.

I gave you plenty of answers to your silly questions---just because you don’t understand or you disagree with them don’t make them red flags---

Be happy to keep going....

By all means do, but there are only so many descriptions and angles to any question that I will give because I have no intention on converting you or anyone else to my silly ideas---
---I really do have better things to do with my time

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!

Do you know of any techniques to be come more aware during dreams?

None that are universal, however, remaining calm and aware might help a few---but that don't mean they will let you remember once you wake up.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hello again Sleeper, you mentioned to adica in your above post that you may have a long break coming in the near future. I think I know what that means... Milton is gonna say, "(your real name), ole buddy it's time to go home." I am glad for you. I hope you'll be able to say bye...but, we'll get the hint when you stop posting.

One day, if it is possible I would like to meet with you and Milton on the other side of this human life....sit and have coffee maybe in a place you spoke of in your blog.
You would say, "Man, I tried to tell you guys..."
I would say, "Holy crap!"
You would say, "If people would have just listened to Miton and my sage advice..."
You would say, "Do you wanna a tour of the galaxy?"

I still plan on asking many many questions till then.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by qrios
Hi Sleeper..

A question..
On your blog you decribed how you were near the sun, yet it was not so hot..
Elsewhere, (I cannot remember the exact words) you said that it is not the heat of the sun that has an influence, but something to do with the gravity or something. (Sorry but I just vaguely recall something to that extend)

Sorry Sleeper... I was mistaken... John said that...
Thanx

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Interviews on the Project Camelot website state that in 2012 a major event will occur. Three groups of people will be split. Good people will evolve to the forth dimension where life is perfect, bad people will be underground and turn into Jrods P-45s and bad people above ground will turn into Jrods P-52s. Why won't you tell us the truth?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Thanks for the responses! Are all the plants, animals, insects on this planet original to earth or do the ETs just copy them from the other planets and put them here on earth.....do we have some imports? My wife insists roaches are not from here

Is there a planet Draconia?

If all matter is an illusion, which is a hard concept for a human brain, will this be much eaiser to comprehend in the the next dimension?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper:

The Et's find it necessary still to infuse people with faith in God, why? They have still apparitions of Christ throughout the history of Christianly even up to this day in all parts of the world. Therefore, it is the ET's that are behind these apparitions, which includes the Virgin Mary correct?

Based on what you stated, if Christ doesn't exist, why are they still promoting him? If they created the bible and everything thereof, would it be safe to say they believe in the message of love and forgiveness, which the bible promotes? Isn't that the real message for mankind? I mean they created the greatest nation on earth based on Judeo-Christian values, which infused all the values mankind has to offer wouldn't you agree?

In fact, I have heard the there are more Christian miracles and apparitions in the world then any other religion. I don't hear of any other Deities that are appearing to people or giving people faith and hope via miracles. Why is this? Do they favor Christianity because it is more in line with their attributes, etc? I hope you can give an un biased opinion even if your not a Christian because I'm just trying to understand. Otherwise our foundation would not have been such and perhaps something else.

Is there a "Divine or Sacred" or is this just a collective spirit of supreme intellect elders helping us along the way? Is there an "Alfa and Omega". If they have been around for so long then I would think so because they already know what is to happen in our space and time because we live in time where they don't.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vortices
Hello again Sleeper, you mentioned to adica in your above post that you may have a long break coming in the near future. I think I know what that means... Milton is gonna say, "(your real name), ole buddy it's time to go home." I am glad for you. I hope you'll be able to say bye...but, we'll get the hint when you stop posting.

Hi Vortices

I did know the date of my original departure which was a few years ago, but it got extended for reasons I’m not complete sure about. Don’t know my next departure window yet, but that was not what I was implying with my comments about taking a break----

One day, if it is possible I would like to meet with you and Milton on the other side of this human life....sit and have coffee maybe in a place you spoke of in your blog.
You would say, "Man, I tried to tell you guys..."
You would say, "If people would have just listened to Miton and my sage advice..."
You would say, "Do you wanna a tour of the galaxy?"

For sure there will not be any “holy” crap on the other side, don’t think you’ll find much of it on this side either---

The other side will be quite the surprise for most and if they had a jaw to drop it would make one heck of a thump when it hit the floor.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Sleeper,
Interviews on the Project Camelot website state that in 2012 a major event will occur. Three groups of people will be split. Good people will evolve to the forth dimension where life is perfect, bad people will be underground and turn into Jrods P-45s and bad people above ground will turn into Jrods P-52s. Why won't you tell us the truth?

If I concurred with what you state above I would not be coinciding with the truth.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Thanks for the responses! Are all the plants, animals, insects on this planet original to earth or do the ETs just copy them from the other planets and put them here on earth.....do we have some imports? My wife insists roaches are not from here

There is nothing original to earth everything was imported and seeded and periodic adjustments were programmed into them---some people call it evolution---however, no one is sure about roaches and where the heck they came from---

Is there a planet Draconia?

Everything imaginable is out there somewhere----which accounts for a fraction of what’s out there, the rest and vast majority of what exist in this galaxy alone remains unconceivable to the human mind.

If all matter is an illusion, which is a hard concept for a human brain, will this be much eaiser to comprehend in the the next dimension?

On the other side things are so clear that it takes adjusting to, but once adjusted we will laugh at all the “tinker toys” that make up this universe---the toys that brilliant minds are racking their brains trying to understand like physics, astronomy, mathematics, aeronautics, etc.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Whats your take on the "face" on mars?

Also, any type of ET things going on, on the moon? (Like John Lear thinks)

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by LostInThought
Hey Sleeper,

Think you, can tell us how much influence ET actually has over our lives? Are they responsible for me locking my keys in my car?

Yes they are, you have a problem with that---

Not at all. I just wasn't sure whos call it was. Oh well, I guess I'll get it next time.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

There is nothing original to earth everything was imported and seeded and periodic adjustments were programmed into them---some people call it evolution---however, no one is sure about roaches and where the heck they came from---

Sleeper:

Another question, if all the templates have been cut and important in from other worlds then this opens the door to all kinds of other possibilities. Our modern thinkers, engineers, music and art, etc.

These ideas have alrerady existed somewhere else or some other world and they placed them in someone's soul. Like Beethoven, that music or his style was created in some other universe on some other obscure planet and yet we thought it was Beethoven's music? I'm sure there is some originality within the soul playing it out but the basic talents fundamentals are there. When we get to the other side I guess we will see who the true authors of the creative mind really are, huh?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hihorizon
Hi Sleeper:

The Et's find it necessary still to infuse people with faith in God, why? They have still apparitions of Christ throughout the history of Christianly even up to this day in all parts of the world. Therefore, it is the ET's that are behind these apparitions, which includes the Virgin Mary correct?

Hi hihorizon

My mother is very much into Christianity, and so are all her friends. They know nothing else and every time they hear about an apparition of the Virgin Mary they are on cloud nine with excitement. There are millions of people in the same boat, and that boat will be kept afloat.

Based on what you stated, if Christ doesn't exist, why are they still promoting him? If they created the bible and everything thereof, would it be safe to say they believe in the message of love and forgiveness, which the bible promotes? Isn't that the real message for mankind? I mean they created the greatest nation on earth based on Judeo-Christian values, which infused all the values mankind has to offer wouldn't you agree?

Christianity, as is true with other religions, has been very beneficial even with religions’ checkered past, which was no accident. Most people are clueless to what is in their Bibles, Torahs, Korans, or other religious materials---they just go with the flow.

In fact, I have heard the there are more Christian miracles and apparitions in the world then any other religion. I don't hear of any other Deities that are appearing to people or giving people faith and hope via miracles. Why is this? Do they favor Christianity because it is more in line with their attributes, etc? I hope you can give an un biased opinion even if your not a Christian because I'm just trying to understand. Otherwise our foundation would not have been such and perhaps something else.

Because we live in the Western World that is true, but it’s not true in the Eastern World, they too have plenty of messages from their gods as well.

Is there a "Divine or Sacred" or is this just a collective spirit of supreme intellect elders helping us along the way?

There are infinite strata of supreme elders that radiate divine qualities and unspeakable energies

Is there an "Alfa and Omega".

Only in the physical world where time does begin and time does end. But in the spiritual world there is neither beginning “Alpha” nor ending “Omega”

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Sorry to run on about the Christ illusion but do our creators do the "Christ gig" on all the prison planets at a certain time in evolution. If so they obviously know the outcomes and this would be an old hat to them.........I understand the point of thier good messages of eternal soul and loving kindess but are all the wars, destruction, hate and seperation part of thier point too and our lessons to learned?

My wife was wondering.... if beyond this phsyical world is abounding love then what is that in relation to the not-so-nice renegade ETs, entities and beings that dont have good intentions....are't they living this incredible space of love that they are traveling thought and exisitng on....do they deny this state of being?

I have silly question but Im trying to create a picture...does Mitlon wear clothes(tiny clothes) when he is in your office?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

Originally posted by sleeper

They will be known by their fear; a few words are worth a thousand...

ye shall know the tree by the fruit it bears.

what fruit do you bear?

Its this kind of self-righteous pride that has turned christianity into a hated religion. What harm has sleeper done ? - if he has done evil, point it out.
I dont see him flaming anyone, putting up with everyones ranting on about proof. If you want proof, go burn ants with a magnifying glass - we are interested to hear about his experiences. The things in life I can actually prove, are not the things that bring me the most joy.

If you dont like what sleeper is saying, exercise your freedom to choose and choose a different post to read, what makes you "debunkers" think we are interested in your opinion in the matter ?

ps. - Sleeper, read your blog, its pretty far fetched I wont lie, dont think you would doubt it either. Either way, I thought it was awesome, infact.... it correllates with what I know in the Urantia Book... very odd... Infact, even the bible backs it up - afterall, it was the Elohim who created us, and everyone knows Elohim means Angels of God... and we all know what that probably means too. Milton sounds like an "angelic" order of being mentioned in the Urantia book, although i couldnt figure out which one.
It also mentions earth is under quarantine at the moment, infact most of our system is under quarantine, is that true ?

J

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hihorizon
Sleeper:
Another question, if all the templates have been cut and important in from other worlds then this opens the door to all kinds of other possibilities. Our modern thinkers, engineers, music and art, etc.

These ideas have alrerady existed somewhere else or some other world and they placed them in someone's soul. Like Beethoven, that music or his style was created in some other universe on some other obscure planet and yet we thought it was Beethoven's music? I'm sure there is some originality within the soul playing it out but the basic talents fundamentals are there. When we get to the other side I guess we will see who the true authors of the creative mind really are, huh?

Everything we have is borrowed.

Our bubble of grandeur will burst and the bigger our pants the smaller we will be. That’s why its best to leave as much of that ego here on earth so that we don’t look the fools when we arrive all proud and filled with ourselves----

Nothing wrong with using our gifts or developing out talents to perfection if possible---it’s when we let it go to our heads and feel superior that we tend to trip and fall on our face.

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join