It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Hi John,

Are you babysitting us while Milton and Sleeper are out galavanting around the universe?

Everybody knows that the best alien movie has got to be the famous Ed Wood classic, Plan 9 From Outer Space! It's so bad, that it's good!

Thanks for stopping by to visit us!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

That was a nice Story by Sleeper.

Maybe this will lead to a block buster movie. Maybe Not.

What do you say John? Are you thinking of movie rights too?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Whilst I appreciate this thread for its entertainment and overall subject consistency, I do find some of the respondents quite alarmingly naive in their posts. Some of the responses suffer from the level credulity normally associated with the daydreams of infants. Bland comments that refer to "blatant facts" without objective references are simpy pointless.

This is not to say that the hopes and aspirations displayed by many readers should be dismissed, simply that such good faith should not be mislead. Our time is dire enough without being distracted from real truths of existence, even with the best intentions.

The story played before our eyes in these posts is entertaining and were it a factual representation of events then we would be faced with a dilemma of bigger proportions than anybody has voiced here.

I would hope, for the sakes of all that profess "3rd kind" contact with the manifestations that we find ourselves amused/bemused with on these pages, that these beings are in fact extra-terrestrials with a penchant for humourous discourse with the human race, if not the illiterations of a frustrated author - otherwise beware.

History has many allusions to "multi-dimensional beings" (MDBs) and the majority of those erudite references refrain from objectifying them as "good" or "bad". This is a reflection of the ying-yang principle, in that creation and destruction are flip sides of the same coin but where each can be meritous depending on the context.

The point is that the elevation of human beings to a "worthy" status denies the utilitarian nature and raison d'etre of MDBs! Their purpose is NOT the betterment of the "soul", at least, not within the context portrayed here.

Believe what you will, of course - I wouldn't have it any other way - but do NOT make the mistake of thinking that MDBs are extra-terrestrial in the way we think of "ET" or even the acid bleeding "alien". What are purported as life forms that have "evolved" are no such thing - they have always been and they always will be. We are no more than ants to them.

Be careful before inviting them into your home - the eyes that you look into may just have watched stars born and die as if it were a passing moment.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SugarCube

Where is MrPennyless when you need him? Dat der is a lotta big words for us here ignat Sleeperites. Could you please spel dat in Amiricon

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Gah! I thought Sleeper's last post had a sense of finality to it. Perhaps he completed his task and Milton took him home...

Muse801, I am very curious about your "Dream Tests." Could you indulge us with some commentary whilst we wait for Sleeper. I don't believe he would mind. Did you have several 'odd' dreams prior to being tested? Or was there absolutey no question from the start that you were being tested. Also, if your allowed, could you describe the tests?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hey Sugar Cube,

What an entertaining post. Thank you!

I loved your penchant and omnicience relative to consistancy...Who the hell are you anyway....oh well....I respectfully accept your views.

As a mislead infant, I can only guess when I read PHD candidate papers that words like "Iliterations, allusions, elevations, etc." smell like egocentric B. S.

Most people smell the smartest ass in the room. You won...Feel real good, okay!

A one demensional post.

You need work....Read all of Sleepers posts and then come back
and you just might get it--I hope so.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SugarCube

Our time is dire enough without being distracted from real truths of existence, even with the best intentions.

And I suppose you are here to tell all of us intellectually inferior morons what the real truths of existence are?

Truths that you know and live by of course.

If you can break it down to something other than doing the right thing and integrity, I'm all ears. I doubt you can though. No matter how many preening gasbag terms you might come up with to distract yourself and others from the real truths.

Sorry man, I'm just enjoying this expressive freedom of the internet thingy.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hey Zenfish,

Exactly my feelings re: the above Smartest person of the earth post...LOL.

BTW, ain't it interesting how both of us have come along this sleeper path and woke up!

I hope you are holding on--it is huge.

Hey Sleeper, thanks!

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Had quite a weird experience last night. I had a very vivid dream where I was put in a situation that was a test of what I would do given a present really bad situation I have gotten myself into. I had no conscious control over the decision I made, it would was completely done by my subconscious. Which I suppose shows the true nature of what I would do. Anyway, after the test, in my dream I was drawn outside of a house and I could see UFOs hovering over a building in the distance. A guy next to me tried to take a picture, and his camera was sucked away toward the UFOs, then I saw a bright light, like looking at the sun. Then it started pulling me toward the UFO. It didn't pull me all the way but I wanted it to. I woke up and realized where I was but the dream was more real to me than waking up so I fell back asleep quickly with in a matter of seconds. I am currently staying in a resort in Costa Rica on the Pacific Coast. What seemed like only a few seconds later I woke up very suddenly and very awake and somewhat terrified as the power had gone out at the entire resort. I was scared to walk to the window and look outside but I did anyway. I could not see much. It was raining and dark.

Strange experience given what Sleeper has been saying about dreams. Amazing what I notice when looking for it.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by muse801

"Iliterations, allusions, elevations, etc." smell like egocentric B. S.

Hi Muse, Great post! Perhaps we can thank Penny (or not) for instilling the lust for obscure words with everyday meanings. So now we either guess or go look up the silly word. All for a little edification!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hey muse,

Originally posted by muse801

Exactly my feelings re: the above Smartest person of the earth post...LOL.

BTW, ain't it interesting how both of us have come along this sleeper path and woke up!

Maybe so.

I hope you are holding on--it is huge.

I wouldn't say I've awoken. More like groggily hearing a very annoying alarm clock somewhere off in the distance chiming, "You're being an A-s-s-h-o-l-e, buddy."

You da man, muse.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
QED, I should say...

Why should the truth be painful to earnest disciples? That is what you have become after all.

It is unfortunate that a contrary point of view ellicits only insults and jibes, I should not really have to apologise for having received an education in English literacy, should I?

Irrespective of the subject matter in hand (I'm all for agreeing to disagree) it is rather saddening to see that "freedom of the internet" is used to castigate people who use different speech patterns rather than focussing on factual errors. "Deny Ignorance" is a bland statement when contrasted with the vitriol apparent in those "reply" posts.

There are none so blind as those that won't see. I suggest that you ride under the banner of "Choose Ignorance", why change habits? It is good to see that debate is alive and well in the US of A.

PS: Please refer to a dictionary for definitions of any words that may confuse you... If you don't need to look them up, then why are you complaining?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I knew this train would start derailing. Can we get back on topic. Muse, I apologize for singling you out, but your the only one that has come out and definitively said that they knew they were participating in the 'dream tests.' That would be a great continuation until sleeper gets back.

I do find it ironic that in the signature of the above gentleman is a capital "A" pointing to what appears to be someone bending over.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SugarCube
QED, I should say...

Why should the truth be painful to earnest disciples? That is what you have become after all.

If you don't know that the shattering of cherished illusions can be painful, then what do you know about truth? I listen to truth wherever I come across it. Why you think that is shameful is your problem, not mine.

It is unfortunate that a contrary point of view ellicits only insults and jibes, I should not really have to apologise for having received an education in English literacy, should I?

You come in and insult everyone here with your scathing remarks and superior attitude. Someone gives you only a small taste of your own medicine back and you wail like a baby at the incredible injustice of it all.

QUOTE: "I do find some of the respondents quite alarmingly naive in their posts. Some of the responses suffer from the level credulity normally associated with the daydreams of infants. Bland comments that refer to "blatant facts" without objective references are simpy pointless."

Irrespective of the subject matter in hand (I'm all for agreeing to disagree) it is rather saddening to see that "freedom of the internet" is used to castigate people who use different speech patterns rather than focussing on factual errors. "Deny Ignorance" is a bland statement when contrasted with the vitriol apparent in those "reply" posts.

You came here with the insults and put downs. Wake up to your own denial of facts.

There are none so blind as those that won't see. I suggest that you ride under the banner of "Choose Ignorance", why change habits? It is good to see that debate is alive and well in the US of A.

QUOTE:"The point is that the elevation of human beings to a "worthy" status denies the utilitarian nature and raison d'etre of MDBs! Their purpose is NOT the betterment of the "soul", at least, not within the context portrayed here.

Believe what you will, of course - I wouldn't have it any other way - but do NOT make the mistake of thinking that MDBs are extra-terrestrial in the way we think of "ET" or even the acid bleeding "alien". What are purported as life forms that have "evolved" are no such thing - they have always been and they always will be. We are no more than ants to them."

Where are your "facts" for these assumptions?

Bring on a debate in an intelligent and respectful manner and you'll get one in that manner. The ad hominems started with you. I'm only returning your favor.

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse. I fully agree.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
wow,

somebodies feelings really got hurt here.
Who cares if they disagree, who cares of little put downs, who cares!, do you?
I've keep up with this thread for a long time with everyones B.S. and forged through, Think what sleeper had to put up with, now we have some followers, good!, don't let it get to your head

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hey Sugar Cube,

Okay, sorry,,,,it was a bad day.....

Please re-read your last post. It is exactly what I was attempting to say to you....Beautiful.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Robertgoodfella

wow,

somebodies feelings really got hurt here.

Not really.

Who cares if they disagree, who cares of little put downs, who cares!, do you?
I've keep up with this thread for a long time with everyones B.S. and forged through, Think what sleeper had to put up with, now we have some followers, good!, don't let it get to your head

I'm not a follower. Just an appreciator. I feel clean about my statements and the expression of them.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Hi John,

Are you babysitting us while Milton and Sleeper are out galavanting around the universe?

Everybody knows that the best alien movie has got to be the famous Ed Wood classic, Plan 9 From Outer Space! It's so bad, that it's good!

Thanks for stopping by to visit us!

Everybody knows, including Bob Lazar that Plan 9 From Outer Space was the best alien movie ever.

When I first met Bob I found out that he had not seen Rocketship X-M so I had to find a copy and sit down and enjoy it with him. The only think he commneted on was when Dr. Exstrom was looking at the mountains on Mars and mentioned he saw ‘pitch blend’. Bob said you can’t see pitch blend.

Then when Mystery Science Theater 3000 did Rocketship X-M it became the instant and all time classic.

I am not supposed to say anything but Milton showed up the other day to pick out some dresses my wife was giving away to the Salvation Army

Sleeper found out about it and somehow got to Las Vegas and confronted Milton who was out in the guest house trying on dresses.

There was a big row and all I heard were a lot of nasty words and threats. I don’t think either of them was thinking about living without envy, hate and greed. Sounded to me like they were going to bop one another.

I went to the market for some nice wine and came back and everything was back to normal. Milton had on a nice floral and sleeper had on that hot pink mini-dress that my wife had on when I met her.

We all had a glass of wine which wasn’t like the kind from you-know-where but it was better than nothing.

This was last night and the last I saw of sleeper and Milton was both of them shooting straight up through the ceiling. I turned to my wife and said, “Did you see that?”

She said, "No. I didn’t see anything. You’re all crazy. And I wanted to save that hot pink mini-dress for my daughter. Do you have any idea how crazy it would sound if I told my friends you had aliens fighting over my old dresses? And that they left through the ceiling?"

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

That was made of win, John.

MST3K makes everything better... with the exception of one movie. -_-;

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hey John Lear,

I do not get the dress/outfit thing.

At this level it makes no sense,,,,and yet I laughed my butt off reading your last post...

When Milton slipped into my dream a few months ago, I sort of. kind of, remember getting b=tch slapped real hard and the color pink,, LOL.

Who knew?

Miltie gave me a gift that worked, and then a month later I relapsed. I doubt he will allow it again, but it was worth the experience.

We are dealing with fantastic stuff here and I truly hope Sleeper will help us understand a bit more....

John, thanks!

Sleeper. thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join