It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Our subconscious mind is a conduit to a vast amount of info that remains for the most part dormant, because some of that stuff is not acceptable to our perceived reality and certainly not acceptable to society in general. So we repress it or try too---Freudian stuff.

Hi Sleeper, good morning Milton

To which extent can we unlock that info ? Up to us or up to them ?
It seems to me that the repressing is two-fold : one comes from our own fear and limitations of our mind (can't handle it), the other is that the info is off-limits because it would detract from our purpose here.

As for me I feel that I have been repressing all this most of my life, maybe it was on my contract before birth that I wouldn't be allowed any interaction with what's out there ? Or maybe at some point I decided to block it all ? And strangely enough I don't have any problem with everything you have to say - maybe because you're making an effort to stay within reasonable limits tho ? and sometimes like others, I wish you'd deliver stuff that is really not politically correct

All in all, it just boils down to what we experience. A buddhist teacher said : life is just what you experience, nothing less, nothing more. I'm starting to think, Sleeper... could he be wrong ?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!

I bet this has been asked before 100 times. I am sorry if it has.

How did we build the pyramids, what was the method used?
What is their main purpose?
How did we forget how we built them?
What method was used to cut stone so precisely in ancient buildings?
Is there a big room underneath the Sphinx and what is in it?

Many Thanks !!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I'm having a hard time on this hate envy and ego thing. I mean i get it but I'm starting to realize that there are higher lvls of hate, envy and ego.

This stuff is not as easy as it looks the higher lvls of H.E.E. are walls compared to the krebs of low lvl H.E.E.

Some of my faults I cant tell if they are hate, envy or ego they all seem like the same thing. this is not so much a problem, just dint do it lol

But some times when I try to think about integrity I don't really know if what i consider integrity are really higher lvls of hate envy or ego.

Sleeper any words would help........

PS. you really mean it when you say that its a big bad vers out there getting off this rock could be nothing more than getting out of pre schoole...........
I still really really want to I just hope I'm made of the right stuff..........

Sorry one more question for as long as I can remember my dad has always said some far out stuff little snippets. when i reflect on the little clues he has said in the past i can tell i have a special file in my brain for them.

Can it be that sometimes our own living parents are our soul guides and they just don't know it?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well I have read SOME posts in this thread and perhaps i shouldn't even post - but I have to give in to my human side, cos Pickle my ET guide is off today - had a family crisis on planet "Blyiemandinhierdieplek"

So since i am now free to express, many of these posts read like someone trying to solve their life problems through someone who has an alien friend/ alter ego or something.

Please don't get me wrong - i DO believe there is life out there, but this thread reads like a Jimmy Swaggert get together where everyone believes his bs... I am sure you know what i mean.

I am sure Sleeper is a good person and has his reasons for seeing Milton. But so do people who see pink elephants. OK OK all i am saying is that people should not live their lives based on a thread on ATS - unless it's mine of course

But anyways, good luck. And then i ask why i posted. It's like an itch - you know - you just HAVE to scratch it. And hey, if Milton exists i am sure he will understand.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

You make a good point Shearder, but you didn’t leave me with an alternative. If an “ATS thread” doesn’t cut the mustard what attributes should I look for when seeking life guidance? A building? A book? A spaceship? X number of followers? Give me something man. You can’t just cut loose my pink elephants and leave me out here all alone to think for myself.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

Hey Sleeper,

I play Dungeons&Dragons with my friends.

My question is do ET's have a planet where they enter body's for fun like role-playing fun?

Most ETs are above and beyond that, but souls a bit higher up than us do have infinite diversions

Is there a planet where elves and dwarfs and dragons really exist?

Yes, and many from earth will go there from here---but they are not play things over there.

One last question can you ask Rumpelstiltskin...................Rumpelstiltskin!.........damn didn't work. Can you ask Milton is the (knowing there name thing) works kind of like (knowing the dragons name thing) in dungeons & dragons pls?

I don’t know anything about “dungeons and dragons” and Milton is not talking.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
hi sleeper,

Mellen-Thomas explained that he was very aggressive as a child to adult, after his near death he later said during his life review when in his mothers whom his father abused his mother while he was inside of her that made him very pissed off. Why was his soul inserted early instead of after birth

Many souls are inserted while in the womb, but not all----those inserted early had fewer options to pick from.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Hi Sleeper,

Wow! This thread has almost 4700 replies! it sure has generated a lot of interest.

With that in mind, I am wondering if you have been contacted by the government to meet Milton in any way, since he hangs out around your office waste basket. Or, do they know about him already?

Hi Enthralled

They know about Milton, but they haven’t met him, nor will they according to him

If you were contacted, would Milton become invisible, leaving you to hold the bag about all of this? Or would he have to make his presence known?

Not sure what Milton would do

Would you have to then explain that this has all been fiction? Not that I am saying it is. How would you explain it to government officials?

At this juncture they don’t see me as a menace, and if and when they do I will cross that bridge when I get there.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Izarith

Hey Sleeper,

Is there a planet where elves and dwarfs and dragons really exist?

Yes, and many from earth will go there from here---but they are not play things over there.

Sleeper,

I promise this is the last D&D related question I will make before i get kicked off of ATS for being a totally bogus uber geek..............

The people that go to this place, are they going up or down?

If by chance I'm headed there can you pass thees stats to Milton for me........

Race: Kender
Class: (only one class for a kender)
Alignment: chaotic good
Name: Tasslehoff Burrfoot ( look this lil guy up Sleeper)
Int: 10 (that's high for a kender)
Wis: 8 ( also high hehe)
Con: 8
Dex: 16 ( a kender needs his dexterity )
Str: 7

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Does that boil down to every single detail in our experience? Say, a stranger being rude at the gas station for example. Or the thoughts that run through my head. Then, depending on what we choose to think, feel and act with a situation determines what is downloaded to us in the following moments and so on?

Much of the small details we carry closer to home, our attitudes our reactions, we wear on our lapels.

If you substituted ET for AI in the movie "The Matrix" and remove the negative motive for the matrix as a program to keep us enslaved as sources of energy, and changed the intent of the matrix to just being a proving ground, how close of an allegory is that movie to our situation? Can our program be changed at any moment, some laws bent and others broken? Can milton stop bullets? Can this seemingly physical reality be reprogrammed like that?

You mean like in a horrible car accident where no one gets hurt?---Yes, and Milton can stop a bullet, stop time in a localized area. I don’t think he could do the whole world, but sometimes he acts like he can---

I do feel like a turnip, so that's not a bad analogy. I find it impossible to do something without thought of some form of reward. Even with the most selfless act I consider the hope that I might benefit somehow someway somewhere in the future. I don't think it is possible to not have some thought of some reward, if one has time to think that is.

It’s like any learned function, at first we are awkward but over time it becomes routine

I see what you are saying and I agree, speaking from a fair amount of experience. My experience of many different types of meditation revealed that various forms of hate, greed and envy are the very things that arise in the mind to keep one from love and bliss. As one comes closer to peace, all that isn't like it arises to be resolved, if one knows how to resolve. Of course this goes for simply living in everyday life as well and the resolution can occur in the moment those negative qualities arise in daily life. Which I'm trying damn hard to do. I must be a major ashole though cause this is brutally hard work somedays. I think I'm going to check out meditating again though with the view you've inspired in me to fully let go, no excuses. Whew. For some reason, I know it's right. Almost impossible for an average turnip like me, but right.

Few are going to get through college in a day, unless they buy one of those diplomas off the internet.

If we turn it into hard work it many never happen, so a happy medium is better.

Enjoy every little moment that you can, and don’t be a burden to others---it really is that simple

If one does succeed at removing hate and envy, does goodwill just naturally replace that void without effort?

No, but we will see things a bit clearer and our minds more at rest, and from there goodwill is easier for us.

Is the physical body a representation of who we are, or is it simply a representaion of the lessons we must learn in this life? There are genetic advantages and disadvantages and I find it hard to believe the disadvantaged are less spiritually evolved than the advantaged. There are beautiful people who are always on the verge of suicide and there are butt-ugly people who are completely happy. The opposite is true as well. SOmetimes I think the disadvantaged might be stronger souls who can handle a larger challenge. Sometimes I think the beautiful are great souls and just reaping some rewards. I'm guessing you're going to say it is a combination of all of those factors and more. So, what's the deal?

The deal is to keep us guessing at why some seem to have it better than we do---and only the compassionate ones will rise above that madness.

You made some accurate observations about people’s bodies---What we see in the world around us is our own reflection of reality---good people see good all around them, and this goodness manifests in whatever space they occupy.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Hi sleeper

As time does not exist, does that mean we can be reborn 2000 years ago (for example)?

Hi geeza

Not on this planet but into a planet that is at that stage---say the Roman era, yes

Considering there are so many different prison type planets like this one, is it highly unlikely to be reborn here?

Not really many never leave this solar system, they are stored here and then returned to active duty.

What IF WW3 starts and you were wrong?

Giving a war a label means little, earth has always been at war and remains at war, and will continue to be at war for a long time.

Just like our human bodies when our immune system stops fighting the germs, our body will die

Some infections take more fighting than others.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
I completed you book and really enjoyed it, my only complaint is that is was too short...wanted it to be longer! It actually helps me understand alot or your and Miltons posts here much better and it reminds me to stay away from nursing homes!

Were all the instruments in the ship that they had actual tools the ET used or were they special made for those who would find them?

How long were Bill and Tim working on this project? Was it over decades throught the 1950s to the 1990s? Does the government still have the ship and the equipment or did the ETs take it back?

When the ETs take people onto the ships and do those painful procedures to them, I assume are not experimenting, since our bodies are on lease to us from them, but is what they are doing mostly medical improvements(or making us sick as the book notes about the one man with the family) It seems inhumane but I know they are taking orders from higher ups.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by camembert
Hi Sleeper, good morning Milton

To which extent can we unlock that info ? Up to us or up to them ?

Hi bert

They only unlock what we can handle or what we have merited

It seems to me that the repressing is two-fold : one comes from our own fear and limitations of our mind (can't handle it), the other is that the info is off-limits because it would detract from our purpose here.

Some are allowed a cheat sheet, most are not

As for me I feel that I have been repressing all this most of my life, maybe it was on my contract before birth that I wouldn't be allowed any interaction with what's out there ? Or maybe at some point I decided to block it all ? And strangely enough I don't have any problem with everything you have to say - maybe because you're making an effort to stay within reasonable limits tho ? and sometimes like others, I wish you'd deliver stuff that is really not politically correct

A lot of what I have delivered is politically incorrect and those PC types have tried their darndest to shred this thread and the one before it

All in all, it just boils down to what we experience. A buddhist teacher said : life is just what you experience, nothing less, nothing more. I'm starting to think, Sleeper... could he be wrong ?

Life is what we are willing to put up with---in ourselves---nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!

I bet this has been asked before 100 times. I am sorry if it has.

How did we build the pyramids, what was the method used?

Humans didn’t build the pyramids

What is their main purpose?

To inspire awe in mankind, but their original purpose which there are many, had a sinister edge that would not be welcomed in our sensitive PC world today.

How did we forget how we built them?

We never knew how to build them, and we couldn’t do it with our present technology---oh sure there are those that claim they can---there is one in every crowd

The fact is the pyramids we see in Giza today are but a gutted shell of the magical structures they where when they were first built

What method was used to cut stone so precisely in ancient buildings?

They weren’t cut with human type tools

Is there a big room underneath the Sphinx and what is in it?

There is a room or two, what’s in it? Stuff the antiquities director of Giza to filter out, but the good stuff has already been removed.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

have you ever thought about coming on to the cost to coast show with art bell or george? I think you would make a great guest and many listeners would love to have you. Jim Sparks really seems to remember a lot and makes a lot of sense, your thoughts? When I listen to him speak, as with you it really sounds honest..i mean, can that all be made up?

see you soon enough my friend

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi Again Sleeper,
I'd like to get a few more questions in before you go (I am assuming this thread will be locked soon). I ask all questions based on taking you at face value. I and many others really want to know what is going on behind the curtain. We are sincere. You have stated that all our thoughts are heard and recorded. I have only asked to see a ship (or craft or UFO) to confirm the validity of what you say. I haven't seen one. John Lear seems to me to be as sincere as anyone and is working hard to figure this all out, yet he has never stated that he has had any experience to validate his theories (any ET experience).

Question: What is preventing some of us from having even a slight revelation?

Question: The older I get (58 now), the better I get at this integrity thing. Do the life experiences I have now count more than the life experiences I had when I was in my teens or twenties? (when I was stupider and more self-centered)?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You said souls are injected into wombs. So do you believe then we choose our parents? Is there a certain day that all souls are given a body, do you believe? I've found the theory that Dr. Rick Strassman entertains to be very interesting. The 49th day of a pregnancy there is an incredible surge of dimethyltryptamine in the brain of the fetus. He correlates this to the soul entering the body as a very similar or the same amount of '___' is released in your brain during an NDE.

Do you also believe a soul can be halved? On the site home there is a show about 'The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce' and it shows a strikingly similar image of him and David Wilcock. I've heard David speak and he says he believes Edgar Cayce was the high priest of Atlantis but that that soul was too powerful or some such and was divied up into smaller souls which Cayce then became one of. Like then if a soul achieves mastery it then goes through a soulular mitosis so to speak. Would you then also be a spitting image of all of your past lives if you believe in reincarnation?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

To inspire awe in mankind, but their original purpose which there are many, had a sinister edge that would not be welcomed in our sensitive PC world today.

Can you elaborate please if that is possible? Even U2U me if possible please.

Thanks

[edit on 18-10-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi again Sleeper,

Beyond trying to live an ethical life, does ET expect anything else? Aknowledgment? Prayer? Does ET aknowledge a god?

Although this is only my second post, I’ve followed both threads over the last couple of months. Took that long to catch up. Seems like a lot of newcomers all of sudden. Is that something to do with ATS designating this a “super” forum or something like that?

Any truth to the “locking of this thread” rumor? I hope not, but I'd understand if you are tired of it all.

Regards,

Raf

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Some are allowed a cheat sheet, most are not

You know Sleeper, when I started reading your thread I thought I must be privileged to have access to that information, like I was considered wise enough (or crazy enough ?) by some higher entities to put up with it. I know it sounds stupid but you know, my ego couldn't help it...

Now you made me realize access to knowledge is not proof of superior intelligence or wisdom, it's just a privilege, and freely given (or is it)

Maybe ET disclose info only to people whom they think could have a need or use for it in this lifetime ? or something along that line... Carrying this information, do we serve a specific purpose that we don't know of ? Or is it solely for our own benefit ?
Or is it just to make us realize that it's not relevant to our life

On another note, please tell Milton I'd really like to see a spacecraft, at least from a distance !! I asked hard before going in vacation to Ireland this summer - for some reason thought it would be the perfect place !- but nothing happened

And also, my wife, she can see those light sparkles dancing in the room from times to times, what are those ? and yea, well ok I'll admit...I ENVY her !!! Darn...

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join