It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!

Thanks for your thoughts on the pyramids.
Is there anything else off the top of your head that is alien made that is staring us in the face that is not acknowledged by society?

Do you know the purpose of the chemtrails that are being sprayed all over the skies every where? No one seems to know who is behind it and for what reason it is done. If it is some form of weather control then it can't be healthy for us.
What do the ET's think of this spraying? It can not be good for the planet either. I wouldn't mind if they took a few pot shots at the aircraft doing this...lol

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

My husband has actually been talking about you, Milton and the thread for months now, so I thought I'd dive in, too.

This post is actually in homage of your name. "Sleep" is a big issue with me. A lot of high strangeness has happened to me ever since I was a small child. I am what has been termed a "transliminal", and I am an insomniac and always have been. There is a link between high strangeness and sleep patterns. From what I understand, people who don't get regular REM cycles in their sleep patterns can go into altered states more easily. Even in torture protocols, sleep deprivation is used to open the mind of the target.

What is sleep anyway, if not the Hyperspace Overmind (à la Terence McKenna)? We use only 10 percent of our mind during waking state, at best. So, have you ever asked yourself, Where is the rest of the 90 percent of "untapped" mind? We access it through our sleep. But sleep is a linear illusion. Those of us who are "transliminal" can surf the "off limits" territory consciously, in a non-linear sense, while the rest of humanity happily sleeps away and dreams dreams that for us are quite real. The only reason for linear time, is because there is a need for sleep. Or else, sleep has been conditioned into us for easy manipulation (training, programming, influencing).

My question is to Milton. I just want more information on what degree they manipulate our sleep patterns to be in certain states of mind and I want to know about those who fall through the cracks and cannot be controlled. I am also curious about what Milton has to say about Muslims and their sleep pattern conditioning by the ETs. Muslims have forced sleep interruptions because they are called to prayer during what normally would be high REM phases, and I would like Milton's elucidation on the topic. The latter question is not political, I am just wondering about sleep influence by the so-called ETs on both individual levels and on cultural levels.

And my last question is for you, sleeper. ah... how is your sleep?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Hello Sleeper,

You creep me out man, I'm starting to take this life stuff a little more seriously like its something that should not be wasted. The funny thing is the world has not changed one bit( I'm feeling fuzzy between the ears).

Sleeper is there a price i will have to pay for stumbling onto your thread?
( I don't mean money )

Or is it all me baby, will only others that have learned the same understand what i am saying?

I don't know what you guys are talking about with the dream tests but i can totally see the life test now. When i think about ( THE TEST ) i open a Pandora's box kind of like looking at every test from kindergarten to college while its my first day in preschool very scary stuff. So I'm just going to concentrate on the one page in front of me, with sharpened crayons thanks to you and Milton.

Sleeper ego is a tuff cookie for me i have a feeling I'm trying to put a leash on a rhino. Controlling hate and envy is taking a lot of practice but i can see a life time where I can get rid of the two bums. Ego on the other hand I don't even know how to approach it.

How does one know how big there ego is?

Can i just ask my friends, family and people who know me?

Or is it something only a complete stranger can see?

Thanks Sleeper ^_^

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Ok but they will not do you any good---it's no game down there---

!!!

Sleeper.............. I dont wanna go to the Frodo hell......

Milton knows i was kidding right........
right............
right.......
plz say yes....

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hey sleeper,

Did you see "Pan's Labyrinth?" Awesome movie dealing with themes of the unconscious mind.

No I have not see it, some one told me it was propaganda, so I didn't bother, perhaps I'll check it out now anyway

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Sleeper,
I've been away digesting your first thread. I'm on page 75 so far with an end in sight. I had caught up on this thread and wanted more, so I visited that one. Annoying set of characters were very distracting on that thread. You seemed to have the idea that some of the worst participant were the same dude.....was that true?

Hi bot

Yes, reincarnation happens all the time on my threads as I’m sure in others too. All one needs do is create another name and email address, or several other names. There are people with office jobs that have access to many computers therefore they can also disguise their IP addresses should they wish to, and of course many people have more than one computer at home.

When someone can't digest the use of Pixie Dust as a place holder for some exotic energy technology that doesn't have words....it was frustrating to read sections. You're understanding or at least your way of expression seems to have gotten more refined. You're doing very good work.

Milton said he wants “all” the credit

After allowing all this info to seep into my mind over the past couple months, my attention continues to turn to "would I be ready, if contacted". I believe you that we've probably all been contacted, but what would my conscious mind make of a real peak at a UFO or even ET at my bedside. Some people seem to crave an experience, but I'm not sure I can handle one even though I believe you and know it's possible. I'd like to think I could...

Heck, I’m not even ready, human minds are definitely a handicap

So last night I had a very vivid dream about going down this hallway to turn out lights in a house (not mine). When I reached the farthest room with a light on, I reached inside the room and was immediately grabbed/overtaken by some strange shadowy force/figure??? I was forcibly grabbed into a horizontal position overtaken by whatever lurked in the darkness.
My immediate reaction was to be so startled as to awaken myself with extreme panic by crying out a bit. I remember my wife calming me a bit, but she doesn't remember that at all. Weird stuff, since I don't remember dreams very often and this was extremely vivid.

When I lived in Italy as a young boy, my dad devised a way to keep me out of the basement, where he had his tools. He had me follow him to the basement door, and he would open it and a hand reached out and grabbed him and pulled him down the stairs. He would yell and beg for help. I was five at the time and ran to the kitchen and grabbed a broom and hit the hand that was holding my father until it let go of him.

Years later he told me that the hand was his, and they use to get some good laughs with me, even inviting the neighbors over to watch.

But at the time I was horrified by that beast in the basement, and the hairs on the back of my neck still stand up whenever I think about it---

After some reflection today and considering what you've said about the dreamworld, I'm wondering if it was simply a test to show myself how ready I was for a contact. And my absolute panic was so real I believe I got my answer. Am I crazy to draw such conclusions?

Your conclusion is on the money, dreams are real places, just as real as the stunt my dad pulled on me---he did it to make a point and leave an impression, and they “ETs” do likewise

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by frami12
Hello Sleeper,
Good work.
Question: What about abortion and miscarriages?
Thank's.

Frami

Hi frami

Abortions and miscarriages don't get souls inserted into them, it would be pointless

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!

Thanks for your thoughts on the pyramids.
Is there anything else off the top of your head that is alien made that is staring us in the face that is not acknowledged by society?

Yes, the birds, the bees, and the trees

Do you know the purpose of the chemtrails that are being sprayed all over the skies every where? No one seems to know who is behind it and for what reason it is done. If it is some form of weather control then it can't be healthy for us.

The last hundred years has been a blizzard of pollutants, lead, asbestos, pesticides, preservatives, radio active energy, and now chemtrails----and what do we have to show for it?---for the most part people are living longer and healthier lives---if this keeps up there will be no way to feed and care for all these old farts who refuse to die, like they did in the good old days, before all this chemical madness---

What do the ET's think of this spraying? It can not be good for the planet either. I wouldn't mind if they took a few pot shots at the aircraft doing this...lol

They tell me that the sky is not falling, even though, sometimes, it may look like it is.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Propoganda? It's about getting out of this hellhole and going back home.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I was a little boy in the 50s and remember my Mom and Dad talking about UFOs. I hadn't seen one yet even when I had time to look up. I was too busy learning everything I had to learn to become part of what was going on around me. Since then I have indeed seen UFOs ( by definition). I built model airplanes when I was young and saw lots of good pictures of things that could fly so what I saw certainly fit the definition. What I'm getting at is that the proof of extra terrestrials really lies in personal experience. In our day and age, that experience is getting harder and harder to come by. Depending on what you do to get by day by day and have a fairly rewarding experience with the people you care about it has become more difficult to garner that experience personally in real time. Unfortunately with all our technical advancements what might have been one of theirs back in the 50s might be one of ours now. If you want real proof you cannot just depend on what you see in videos or read on a computer screen. I've been lucky enough to talk to some airmen from the second world war and some civilians that saw things and experienced things themselves. They were people I trusted and they weren't just trying to gain attention. I feel sorry for some of the abductees I have read about because they seem to have experienced something truly horrifying. There are also people who are lonely or mentally challenged who will make up stories just to get attention. The real proof lies in personal experience which is something you won't get from other people. I has to be the real Thing to you and you alone. Thankyou.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hi Sleeper,

My husband has actually been talking about you, Milton and the thread for months now, so I thought I'd dive in, too.

Hi chutso

I hope it’s all been good---

This post is actually in homage of your name. "Sleep" is a big issue with me. A lot of high strangeness has happened to me ever since I was a small child. I am what has been termed a "transliminal", and I am an insomniac and always have been. There is a link between high strangeness and sleep patterns. From what I understand, people who don't get regular REM cycles in their sleep patterns can go into altered states more easily. Even in torture protocols, sleep deprivation is used to open the mind of the target.
What is sleep anyway, if not the Hyperspace Overmind (à la Terence McKenna)? We use only 10 percent of our mind during waking state, at best. So, have you ever asked yourself, Where is the rest of the 90 percent of "untapped" mind? We access it through our sleep. But sleep is a linear illusion. Those of us who are "transliminal" can surf the "off limits" territory consciously, in a non-linear sense, while the rest of humanity happily sleeps away and dreams dreams that for us are quite real. The only reason for linear time, is because there is a need for sleep. Or else, sleep has been conditioned into us for easy manipulation (training, programming, influencing).

My question is to Milton. I just want more information on what degree they manipulate our sleep patterns to be in certain states of mind and I want to know about those who fall through the cracks and cannot be controlled.

Some people don’t get much manipulation at all; it all depends on needs, wants and expectation that “remain” individual and unique requirements---be they right or wrong.

And no one really is controlled unless they willingly surrender their freewill to some freaky mischievous entity.

Missing out on sleep is not falling through the cracks, nor avoiding being controlled---in all instances anyway,---some people don’t need the sleep or the additional instructions that comes during sleep.

I am also curious about what Milton has to say about Muslims and their sleep pattern conditioning by the ETs. Muslims have forced sleep interruptions because they are called to prayer during what normally would be high REM phases, and I would like Milton's elucidation on the topic. The latter question is not political, I am just wondering about sleep influence by the so-called ETs on both individual levels and on cultural levels.

Sleep is important, and those who don’t get what they “should” can miss out on vital instructions, not to mention a bit of rest for those lucky few.

You may not intend it to be a political question but it is so I will dodge it---dang I would make a good politician---

And my last question is for you, sleeper. ah... how is your sleep?

I think I’m normal---
---where was I? oh yeah, I think I’m normal, at least when it comes to sleep, sometimes I get my eight hours, sometimes I don’t---that’s normal right?---

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

Hello Sleeper,

You creep me out man, I'm starting to take this life stuff a little more seriously like its something that should not be wasted. The funny thing is the world has not changed one bit( I'm feeling fuzzy between the ears).

Sleeper is there a price i will have to pay for stumbling onto your thread?
( I don't mean money )

Or is it all me baby, will only others that have learned the same understand what i am saying?

Hi Izarith

It’s all your baby, most people who read this stuff laugh it off---
they don’t understand the concept of panning for gold, nor do most have the tolerance for that tedious work that it takes---plus some are perfect and dont need improvements---
---they have their hate and envy down pat

I don't know what you guys are talking about with the dream tests but i can totally see the life test now. When i think about ( THE TEST ) i open a Pandora's box kind of like looking at every test from kindergarten to college while its my first day in preschool very scary stuff. So I'm just going to concentrate on the one page in front of me, with sharpened crayons thanks to you and Milton.

Some people don’t even have crayons to work with, so count your blessings---:UP:

Sleeper ego is a tuff cookie for me i have a feeling I'm trying to put a leash on a rhino. Controlling hate and envy is taking a lot of practice but i can see a life time where I can get rid of the two bums. Ego on the other hand I don't even know how to approach it.

Just grab that rhino by the tail---
---well, maybe not. When you get hate and envy by the throat and strangle some of the life out of them, ego might get the message, and easy away from your bad a_ss, if you get the drift.

How does one know how big there ego is?

We all need a little ego to get through the day; it’s when we feel all that and a boxcar load of chips that we may want to reconsider if our head is big enough to handle all those brain fattening calories.

Can i just ask my friends, family and people who know me?

They may not want to hurt your feelings, but then again who do you trust more?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Are you aware of the " Tahoe Drone Sightings" and the "Isaac CARET" papers?

www.earthfiles.com...

See Linda Moulton's site for pics and a rundown above.

Part of the UFO world is screaming CGI (computer generated images), part is claiming that they are ET and the other part is saying its Black Ops.

What can you or Milton say about this?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hello again Sleeper.
I'm Psychologists, what can be the best way to work with most mental illness, bypolar,multiple personalities,hearing voices, seeing devils,alluscination?

Thank's,
Frami.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
LOL I smell a trap.
Sleeper if you bite into that I have some land in Florida you might be interested in.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I MEAN, ARE THERE MENTAL ILLNESS, OR IT'S A KIND OF ET's PROCESSES ON HUMAN BEINS, AND WHY THAT WAY?

Frami.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Thanks for your reply, but I confess, I found your answer a little ... on the vague side ;-) But, yeah, my husband had good things to say about you. He is a believer now.

When I said "slip through the cracks", I meant go "off-script" from programming. And I agree that programming and instructions don't go on all the time; it is variable. From what I understand, a person always has the right be "in the moment" or to follow another path that has been scripted for them. Certain entities - not all - are playing us like chess pieces.

I am not sure if I "invited in" any freaky entities, willingly, but if you have the least weakness, you can be used. I have also had experiences with very uplifting entities. I realize that we always have a choice whether to be "in the moment" (STO organization) or to be "on script" (STS organization). However, it should be noted that the STS entities are very clever manipulators and stoop to the lowest means of trickery to get what they want -- using screen memories, staging false scenarios, peer and social pressure, manipulation of emotions under duress -- and most importantly -- nurturing our egos, habits and dependencies for a lifetime of predictability. They are counting on predictability in their game plan. When the STSs have us in a nutshell, the overall script goes according to their plan. Most conditioning happens when we are little. When you get older, the programs are already set and can run on their own much of the time, unless something out of the ordinary happens. STOs (service to others) don't work that way at all - they are discrete and non-manipulating, because they believe in the "mystery of life" and respect life.

Remember the movie The Truman Show with Jim Carey? That is a good analogy for what I am trying to explain. In the movie, the STSs were trying to control Truman entirely by rationalizing that they were giving him a better life - without worries - and then they could just live their lives through him rather than having their own life. The STOs (the people trying to sabotage the show) just simply wanted him to be free to choose for himself. Truman always knew there was something wrong with the reality presented to him even though he had no other references other than his gut instincts and the seed planted "in the one moment" when he and Sylvie went "off-script". Although he couldn't quite pinpoint what was wrong with his life, he knew he just had to leave the place he was in. The seed "moment" had already taken deep root in his mind and nothing could ever be the same again. That is a life changing "off-script" moment.

To go off-script, is absolutely mind blowing! It's those rare moments of sublime magic - no ego, no script, no expectations, no fear - just an off-script moment that transcends reality. It's very simple, really. I am sure many people have probably had "off-script" moments, especially as children, but they don't recognize it for what it is, and as soon as they go back to sleep, they just slip into the programmed state, well-fortified and cushioned by Concensus Reality. And the STSs, they don't want us to experience these real moments, "off script", because if we realised that we could live that way all the time, we'd walk right off the show. And there is no profit in that, eh? (no pun intended)

Don't mind me... I am just thinking out loud.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
chutso_ha

Good post! That is a profound post because I totally agree. Most people are molded in patterns and it takes insight, self awareness and effort to break those patterns. To excel in anything in this life in virtue, intelligence, your environment, enlightenment takes years of reprogramming, etc. Those who don't continuously try to break the mold (script) stay on the "merry go round" and wake up at the end and ask why nothing has changed in there life. Self awareness is everything and you have to want it.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by hihorizon]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raf_50
Sleeper,

Are you aware of the " Tahoe Drone Sightings" and the "Isaac CARET" papers?

www.earthfiles.com...

See Linda Moulton's site for pics and a rundown above.

Part of the UFO world is screaming CGI (computer generated images), part is claiming that they are ET and the other part is saying its Black Ops.

What can you or Milton say about this?

CGI

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
October 19, 2007

Originally posted by frami12
Hello again Sleeper.
I'm Psychologists, what can be the best way to work with most mental illness, bypolar,multiple personalities,hearing voices, seeing devils,alluscination?

Thank's,
Frami.

Hi Frami

Whether or not you are a psychologist makes no difference--

Our mental illness increases proportionally to the number of maladjusted people around us or in our lives, including psychologist---

Sanity is a perspective more than anything else.

Certainly there are severe cases of brain damage due to accidents, drug abuse, including and especially prescribed drugs, illness, and birth defects. And then the other extreme----those who crave attention, or wish to be taken care of by others, who are often more sane than the doctors falling all over themselves trying to help these mental hypochondriacs

For those who haven’t noticed this world is filled with nut cases, on the job, in the home, at school, at the malls, in the congress, on the highways, and on the internet---like me---

I recommend the movie “K-PAX” staring Kevin Spacey, and look for the bluebird---

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join