It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Thanks zysin, for your perspective of some of the mysteries of the universe that have seeped through this curtain called life---

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by zenfish

I think sleeper's a lot more "intellectual" and intelligent than you might think.

I think he's definitely sharp enough and more than capable of creating this entire scenario out of whole cloth. I just don't happen to think that's what he's doing.

You might be right about that.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

You might find this interesting. Maybe not.

www.theozfiles.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Once again, I have some questions I want to ask you.

In the past decennia until now, a number of Ufo’s, ET crafts, have come in the possession of some Nations military, and I think especially America [Roswell for shore], Russia, end possible some other countries to.

So, how did they come in the possession of those crafts?
I ask you this because, I don’t understand how it is possible that such advanced craft, fell in our hands in the first place.
Where they delivered to the military on a plate, or as result of some terrible accident, or the military shoot them down, what if I understand you correctly is absolute impossible, or was it because the earlier radar systems had an unexpected interfering with their guiding systems.

A number of those Ufo’s, ET crafts, as far as I understand, had crews on board, of where many crewmembers has tragically not survived those “crashes”, but some of them did and became prisoners of the military.
Do you know how the military treat those survivors/prisoners then and now?

As far as Mr. Clifford Stone said in this for me very impressive interview, www.projectcamelot.net...
and who I respect very much, because I have a very strong feeling that this men tells the truth, that they, the military treat those survivors very, very bad.
He said also, that those survivors/prisoners permit themselves if necessary to be killed, many of them would, many of the species.
And the reason to do that is to protect us to hurt ourselves.

If this all is true, and if it is allowed to tell, what are the reasons that our visitors allow that to happening?
Because in my opinion they are absolute capable to rescue them wherever and whenever they want.

Mr. Stone also mention that NASA knows of some sort of an artificial probe in space, that has a certain orbit, of were it come very close to Earth every 15 to 20 years, with a diameter of about 30 meters and highly policed.
It has probably been there for a very, very long time, placed by another civilisation who discovered us a long time ago.
It is capable to automatically changing its course, to avoid a collision with asteroids etc.
The next time, what will be in the year 2016, it come so close to Earth that it can’t be capped secret anymore, and so, NASA must make it public.
I presume that it become visible therefore by many astronomers.

Can you, if it is allowed, share some more information about this probe?

Am I right, that because of that happening, partly disclosure will therefore will take place before or in 2016?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,
Did you read something about sufism? Some things what you say are very similar to sufi theaching.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sleeper: did apollo 20 happen and did it go to the moon? And are there people on the moon atm?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hi again, Sleeper

I was eating my dinner today, and among all my regular thoughts about my life, the universe, and all the other garbage going on in my head, I thought:

"I wonder, would I recognize my soul in a picture from a previous life?"

So, Sleeper, what say you? Is it possible that there's a picture (or video even) of our previous form here on this earth that we may come across some day, and would we recognize us, or have a strange feeling of remembrance or Deja Vu?

I see you've got quite a few questions on your plate already, and will wait patiently, and if you decide to only glance over my question and answer it later or not at all, I understand, heh.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper

Thanks for answering my previous questions. I have a few more.

Will Earth go through a dimensional "shift" in the next 20 years?

Does our soul have a memory or mind? And if so, how come we can only recall our past lives or other things we learned long ago through hypnosis? Why can't we just learn from our soul directly?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OnionCloud

What a great question. I am guessing the answer will be “only if it’s allowed” but we will see. It’s very likely there are quite a few people on film that have come back and could see them selves. I think I will be watching a lot more old black and white movies from here on out

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

I read your entire blog and im halfway reading your answers in this thread.

By the way, I really enjoyed the blog, it reminded me of Ami, a book that I read when I was 13 yo, about a boy who meets a little alien that comes to earth to teach about the fundamental law of the universe, which we ignore and the reason we have wars and unhappiness and he takes the boy for a tour just like Milton did to you. A lovely book for all the ages.

I have some random question, if you dont mind answering.

About your books, is there any way to get them?

I have noticed that the time is passing very quickly here on Earth, quickier than ever. Why is that?

How I am going to know if im doing well or actually doing my assignment?

Can we exercise our spiritual side? chakras etc? is it good for us?

Why we have diseases and why we die because of them? is it part of the assignment? or caused by bad energy?

Are there entities with called super-powers with telekinesis and stuff?

Sometimes I have random thoughts and answers in my mind that I think arent mine, do you think maybe it is my guide? How to be sure of that?

So the pyramids were created by those entities that were evicted from Earth? Were evicted from mars too?

What is that dark circle we see on Jupiter? scientists say it is a storm.

What happened in Tugunska, Siberia?

What are the crop circles?

Is George W. Bush aware of ET presence? or is he only a random idiot?

If the humans are only one in many that habited the Earth, when are humans going to be extinguished?

just confirm to me, the people that commit suicide come back right away and if keep doing what they do they come back with no means of doing it again, like being born with no legs and/or arms etc. So they will be able to live to learn? do you think thats what happens?

Sorry for asking too many questions but its not everyday that we have a chance to ask them to someone that may know the answers.

grazie

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Soulshock]

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Soulshock]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
In the past decennia until now, a number of Ufo’s, ET crafts, have come in the possession of some Nations military, and I think especially America [Roswell for shore], Russia, end possible some other countries to.

So, how did they come in the possession of those crafts?
I ask you this because, I don’t understand how it is possible that such advanced craft, fell in our hands in the first place.
Where they delivered to the military on a plate, or as result of some terrible accident, or the military shoot them down, what if I understand you correctly is absolute impossible, or was it because the earlier radar systems had an unexpected interfering with their guiding systems.

Renegades shot down by other ETs are some. Like shooting ducks and letting the hound have them.

A number of those Ufo’s, ET crafts, as far as I understand, had crews on board, of where many crewmembers has tragically not survived those “crashes”, but some of them did and became prisoners of the military.
Do you know how the military treat those survivors/prisoners then and now?

These entities were android like and left behind, the actual ETs were taken away by those that shot down the craft.

As far as Mr. Clifford Stone said in this for me very impressive interview, www.projectcamelot.net...
and who I respect very much, because I have a very strong feeling that this men tells the truth, that they, the military treat those survivors very, very bad.

They are not treated bad, they are prized and valuable high tech equipment---those in possession of them know that.

He said also, that those survivors/prisoners permit themselves if necessary to be killed, many of them would, many of the species.
And the reason to do that is to protect us to hurt ourselves.

If this all is true, and if it is allowed to tell, what are the reasons that our visitors allow that to happening?

Not true

Because in my opinion they are absolute capable to rescue them wherever and whenever they want.

Absolutely true---no ET good or evil can be taken or harmed by humans.

Mr. Stone also mention that NASA knows of some sort of an artificial probe in space, that has a certain orbit, of were it come very close to Earth every 15 to 20 years, with a diameter of about 30 meters and highly policed.
It has probably been there for a very, very long time, placed by another civilisation who discovered us a long time ago.

Humans were never discovered by any ETs we were put here

It is capable to automatically changing its course, to avoid a collision with asteroids etc.
The next time, what will be in the year 2016, it come so close to Earth that it can’t be capped secret anymore, and so, NASA must make it public.
I presume that it become visible therefore by many astronomers.

There are many anomalies in space that have been seen and documented yet few believe they are alien.

Can you, if it is allowed, share some more information about this probe?

There are probes to detect other unauthorized ETs perhaps that’s one of them.

Am I right, that because of that happening, partly disclosure will therefore will take place before or in 2016?

Partial disclosure has been going on for some time, yet few are convinced. I don’t believe much is going to change until more humans are in space and see things for themselves.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
Hi sleeper,
Did you read something about sufism? Some things what you say are very similar to sufi theaching.

Never heard of it, sounds like a good teaching.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
Sleeper: did apollo 20 happen and did it go to the moon? And are there people on the moon atm?

I think the Apollo 20 is a John Lear question,

But yes there are some humans on the moon---a good bottle of wine some French bread and a sharp knife, to get to the cheese---and they think they are in heaven---that’s why John can’t get the moon off his mind.

Wisecracks aside, there are people up there, not near the numbers I have seen tossed around on ats though. But thanks for no more moon questions---

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionCloud
Hi again, Sleeper
I was eating my dinner today, and among all my regular thoughts about my life, the universe, and all the other garbage going on in my head, I thought:

"I wonder, would I recognize my soul in a picture from a previous life?"

Hi Cloud,

Only if you are on a ship with ET, and going through a photo album with them

So, Sleeper, what say you? Is it possible that there's a picture (or video even) of our previous form here on this earth that we may come across some day, and would we recognize us, or have a strange feeling of remembrance or Deja Vu?

More likely a heart attack, at the very least a big shock.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'll try to avoid seeing myself from the past as much as possible then.

Thanks for the response

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock
By the way, I really enjoyed the blog, it reminded me of Ami, a book that I read when I was 13 yo, about a boy who meets a little alien that comes to earth to teach about the fundamental law of the universe, which we ignore and the reason we have wars and unhappiness and he takes the boy for a tour just like Milton did to you. A lovely book for all the ages.

I have some random question, if you dont mind answering.

About your books, is there any way to get them?

Amazon.com

I have noticed that the time is passing very quickly here on Earth, quickier than ever. Why is that?

You must be having fun, that’s the only way time speeds up

How I am going to know if im doing well or actually doing my assingment?

Do the right thing in every situation---everything else don’t matter much

Can we exercize our spiritual side? chakras etc? is it good for us?

If it makes you happy and it don’t hurt no one why not

Why we have diseases and why we die because of them? is it part of the assignment?

Some of it is caused by lifestyle---some to keep our immune system up to par, and if it kills you then it was your time to go.

Are there entities with called super-powers with telekinesis and stuff?

To say the least, yes, all of them.

Sometimes I have random thoughts and answers in my mind that I think arent mine, do you think maybe it is my guide? How to be sure of that?

No way to be sure, they like it that way

So the pyramids were created by those entities that were evicted from Earth? Were evicted from mars too?

Some are still on Mars, and on Earth.

What is that dark circle we see on Jupiter? scientists say it is a storm.

Jupiter is pregnant---

What happened in Tugunska, Siberia?

A bigass explosion of a renegade ship

What are the crop circles?

Graffiti from the stars, personal messages to certain humans.

Is George W. Bush aware of ET presence? or is he only a random idiot?

Yes, and no

If the humans are only one in many that habited the Earth, when are humans going to be extinguished?

Not for many thousands of years yet.

just confirm to me, the people that commit suicide come back right away and if keep doing what they do they come back with no means of doing it again, like being born with no legs and/or arms etc. So they will be able to live to learn? do you think thats what happens?

No that’s not true

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulshock

Actually, many new-agers are saying that the "pulse" of the Earth is speeding up, and our bodies are trying to match it, obviously speeding up in the process. You should be able to find more of this on Google if you want.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
what the heck is the earth's pulse?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hello sleeper,

I finished reading your blog and im about halfway through the thread and its all very intresting to say the least. But on to the questions:

-Do human souls only reincarnate into other human bodies?

-Does the social status your born into, and the number of possibilities you have to make something of yourself in life, reflect your behavior in your previous existance?

-Are there any human civilizations in the galaxy that live with total awarness of the universe around them. Or are they all blindfolded?

- Are humans aloud to interact with other humans from different planets?

-Is the Universe just a huge, neverending expeirment?

Thanks.

P.S. Im really looking forward to your next blog.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

ive heard that too.
about the cycle speeding up and is going to speed up more and those who cant adapt will perish.
dont know if that baloney or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join