It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
What i just dont get is why "they" have taken away our rights.
The right to explore, the right to know...

We are part of this univere too you know, so i guess it would only be fair to know where we live in, with whom we live in it and why we live in it...
I would really like to now what the universe really is, who we really live with in the universe and why we and the universe exists.
Why telling us to never go back to the moon, why destroying the phobos 2? (i know it really happend).

They are much higher than we? yeah my ass, if they were much higher evolved than we are they wouldnt keep an entire planet in the dark because of a few people with power fight wars and lie to us everyday...

That our own stinkin' governments lie to us and eep information from us i can cope with... that the people who are much further on the path do it to us too, i can NOT cope with...

IK have known from the first time i consciously saw the stars as a 3 of 4 year old kid that i dont belong on this planet, i felt homesick whilst i didnt even know what a planet or a star was, i was 3 of 4 years old... i even know i come from somewhere with 2 blue suns and some planet with real intelligent Lions, but thats all i know and i hate it that even those people "out there" will keep us in the dark...

Why are any of them better than our governments?

Whats the pupose in going to do a mission/ assignment on earth when you loose all your memories, not knowing anything, not remembering what assignment you took...

[edit on 11-9-2007 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
Hello sleeper,

I finished reading your blog and im about halfway through the thread and its all very intresting to say the least. But on to the questions:

-Do human souls only reincarnate into other human bodies?

Hi Thought,

Mostly but they can put you into animals and other things.

-Does the social status your born into, and the number of possibilities you have to make something of yourself in life, reflect your behavior in your previous existance?

We do earn privileges that carry over into this life

-Are there any human civilizations in the galaxy that live with total awarness of the universe around them. Or are they all blindfolded?

There are human type planets a notch above us that are far more aware

- Are humans aloud to interact with other humans from different planets?

Sometimes via dreams and out of body.

-Is the Universe just a huge, neverending expeirment?

The universe is not an experiment, neither are humans---experiments are concepts and practices mostly indulged by lower echelon dimensions as is wizardry and black magic, and other types of matter worship.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

So, Sleeper, what say you? Is it possible that there's a picture (or video even) of our previous form here on this earth that we may come across some day, and would we recognize us, or have a strange feeling of remembrance or Deja Vu?

More likely a heart attack, at the very least a big shock.

I'm interested in this - why would it be a big shock? Do our past selves resemble (phsyically) our current selves? Or would it be the shock of - for example - seeing ourselves in a body of the opposite sex, etc.

Few more questions Sleeper....

1) Infant Mortality .............. is there any reason for it? Their soul doesn't even get a chance to right any wrongs from a previous life so is there any point to their short existence? I realise that they can still have an impact on parents etc but if anything this shatters parent's faith and leaves a huge gap/sadness in their life.

2) Doing the 'right thing' in every situation does not always amount to doing that which we believe to be truthful/honest. For example ................ I see a mother with no money and no job stealing food from a supermarket for her child. In my head, the right thing to do is let her go - she won't make a dent in the supermarkets profits and it's not right that her child should starve. It may not be the right thing to do legally (according to human law) but morally we have to turn a blind eye to law sometimes.

However, truth is arguably something which makes up Integrity, and to tell the truth would mean reporting her to the authorities. If I turn a blind eye to her, then I may as well turn a blind eye to all people I see doing that - it's the principle of the thing.

Or there's option c, do nothing at all - which to me is a lazy way out of a situation and not really an option.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hi again sleeper.

Is it a great relief being out of your body?

Are your mother and father still alive? If not do you visit them? If they are have you warned them about your knowledge or do they refuse to believe you? Does your wife believe you?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

We are part of this univere too you know, so i guess it would only be fair to know where we live in, with whom we live in it and why we live in it...
I would really like to now what the universe really is, who we really live with in the universe and why we and the universe exists.
Why telling us to never go back to the moon, why destroying the phobos 2? (i know it really happend).

They are much higher than we? yeah my ass, if they were much higher evolved than we are they wouldnt keep an entire planet in the dark because of a few people with power fight wars and lie to us everyday...

That our own stinkin' governments lie to us and eep information from us i can cope with... that the people who are much further on the path do it to us too, i can NOT cope with...

IK have known from the first time i consciously saw the stars as a 3 of 4 year old kid that i dont belong on this planet, i felt homesick whilst i didnt even know what a planet or a star was, i was 3 of 4 years old... i even know i come from somewhere with 2 blue suns and some planet with real intelligent Lions, but thats all i know and i hate it that even those people "out there" will keep us in the dark...

Whats the pupose in going to do a mission/ assignment on earth when you loose all your memories, not knowing anything, not remembering what assignment you took...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sleeper! Before you read this take 2 aspirin and call Milton.

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yes, call Milton, because im am sick and tired of this planet.
Im sick of war, im done with hunger, i cant stand the violence anymore, i hate the fact people are dying of hunger while we in the west have so unbelievable much money and food...

im just a "boy" who's 20 years old and already i have had it with all this... cant imagine how people that feel the same is i do but are in there sixties or seventhies must feel...

Why do you make fun of it John... Instead of laughing at someone who feels like this, everybody should feel like this... whats happening on this planet, just isnt normal.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

im just a "boy" who's 20 years old and already i have had it with all this... cant imagine how people that feel the same is i do but are in there sixties or seventhies must feel...

Why do you make fun of it John... Instead of laughing at someone who feels like this, everybody should feel like this... whats happening on this planet, just isnt normal.

Sleeper is not responsible for your mental health although he may be able to tell you a few things to help you sort out your own life. I can think of several ways you could have written your post without attacking Sleeper as if he was responsible.

I am not laughing at you however it seems that those who blame everything and everyone else for how they feel might find they have only themselves to blame.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz
I'm interested in this - why would it be a big shock? Do our past selves resemble (phsyically) our current selves? Or would it be the shock of - for example - seeing ourselves in a body of the opposite sex, etc.

I used a broad brush on that statement and not everyone would be affected that way. But many of us here today where here hundreds or thousands of years ago when times were more savage---and very creepy---seeing ourselves as monsters in past lives takes getting use to. But we are not here to look back but forward. Those who had perfect picture lives are likely not on earth now, unless they are here on vacation.

1) Infant Mortality .............. is there any reason for it? Their soul doesn't even get a chance to right any wrongs from a previous life so is there any point to their short existence? I realise that they can still have an impact on parents etc but if anything this shatters parent's faith and leaves a huge gap/sadness in their life.

Infant mortality is a test not for the infant, and a very complicated way of releasing powerful and painful emotions---or lack thereof, and that’s the threshold being looked at. Those situations are way above human comprehension.

2) Doing the 'right thing' in every situation does not always amount to doing that which we believe to be truthful/honest. For example ................ I see a mother with no money and no job stealing food from a supermarket for her child. In my head, the right thing to do is let her go - she won't make a dent in the supermarkets profits and it's not right that her child should starve. It may not be the right thing to do legally (according to human law) but morally we have to turn a blind eye to law sometimes.

I don’t advocate snitching. I grew up in a neighborhood were turning someone in was a quick way to get hot lead into your head. And most people look down on whistle blowers unless it’s against a competing politician or corporate CEO---

In America those in need can get assistance if they want it---some people don’t want it---my parents for instance---they refused welfare even though we were always hungry and our clothes old. Interestingly enough, my friends who did live in public housing and on welfare have continued to do so.

All my friends’ shoplifted candy and toys, things they didn’t really need, I seldom had toys or candy but never felt the need to steal---yet it never bothered me that they stole---it was the norm.

The bottom line we all have to draw those lines on how much we are willing or able to tolerate in this life. Because there will always be a reason to do something if we really want to do it, or overlook it.

We have to make these crazy tough calls---and depending on our level of consciousness will determine how difficult those calls will be.

We are not here to judge and police every negative petty activity of others that cross our paths---the big stuff is another matter.

However, truth is arguably something which makes up Integrity, and to tell the truth would mean reporting her to the authorities. If I turn a blind eye to her, then I may as well turn a blind eye to all people I see doing that - it's the principle of the thing.
Or there's option c, do nothing at all - which to me is a lazy way out of a situation and not really an option.

Discretion and the motive of our actions is also part of integrity, and those can be difficult to distinguish between.

Sometimes staying out of it is the best option, when life and limb are not part of the equation.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Im sorry if it reads as an attack, it isnt ment to be one.
Im just hoping maybe sleeper or someone else can explain some things, because obvious i havent read the full 200 pages!!

Maybe sleeper can give me milton's cellphone number?

No, what i really wanted to say is that i just dont get some things that are how they are.
Like why even they will not want to tell the people, or at least the few good ones.
I am sure they have the reasons not to do it, but dont we have that right?

Like for an example... i know i get laughed at by saying this, but i always felt i dont belong here, and i have had dozens of dreams of being somewhere with 2 blue suns, being flown onto a planet with intelligent lions, some girl telling me i am from a planet close to the planet we stand on (the lion planet).
Now ive read the Mike and Milton blog and i read mike or sleeper was sent to earth because he toke an assignment.
When reading that i think to myself, if this is true, then why do people get send here without a memory of before being send here, without knowing what the assignment is, hell, even knowing that he/she is here on an assignment at all.

I really did not intend to make it sound like an attack, but im just so sick of this place, and you John, and sleeper, are some of the few people i believe and that can explain some things...

And yes, maybe hating this place even got something to do with myself ... as a matter of fact it has all to do with myself...

And my mental health is perfectly fine... im enjoying going to work, i love to go out with friends, i awake with a smile on my face when i open my eyes and the sun shines trough the curtains and birds are making their music (dont know how to call it in english :lol

I am not even close to being depressed, but i just feel this way and i cant talk about such feelings because people will say i'm an idiot and get angry... especially Dutch people with the "When you act normal you act crazy enough" mentality and way of life..

so again i say dont take my previous reply as an attack, it wasnt ment to sound like one

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Hi again sleeper.

Indescribable freedom---but never try it alone---

Are your mother and father still alive? If not do you visit them?

My mother is alive and I visit with both of them.

If they are have you warned them about your knowledge or do they refuse to believe you?

I warned my father when he was alive about his anger problems but he was unable to resolve them while here. He is now working on them elsewhere.

Does your wife believe you?

She tries

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sleeper,

This is a small posting without any question at all, although I have many in my basket.
This is a posting, to expire my deepest and greatest respect and appreciation for you, for your relentless afford, and enormous energy, to answering all my questions, and those of almost countless others as well, 3988 if I am not mistaking.
Not only in this thread but in others as well.

I find that absolute amazing.

Therefore, thank you very much for shearing your knowledge with me.

Spacevisitor.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Rights are privileges, and privileges are earned

Not everyone is interested in knowing what’s out there because they are neck deep in this life---and some people’s past lives are baggage they need not carry while here.

For those that need to know there are plenty of hints if they care to look for them.

Everything imaginable exist in the universe----who we are will be determined after we been put through many different situations, lives.

Our individual existence is a huge gift that we could never have earned on our own.

We are going back to the moon as soon as they clean up some stuff

It’s all about attitude, those who maintain a good one rise higher than those that don’t

People in prison seldom like the guards---but the guards are doing their job, and will continue to do it.

Many of us came here from other star systems, and where you go from here is up to only one person---you

Governments are people

Not everyone is on assignments; some are here to prove what they are made of, or simply doing hard time until their next chance to make things right in their lives.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Hi again sleeper.

Indescribable freedom---but never try it alone---

Is it dangerous? I have been on the verge of out od body experiences 6 or 7 times but i never reached the point of getting out my body because of fear...
If its dangerous i wont try it anymore..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Dude, it is better research first on such topics, and not in forums but in scientific-psychological researches or articles. Such answers shouldnt be searched in forums, and asked to unproffesional people. It is a matter of your own health. I am sure sleeper knows such responsibilities. (i am talking about your body-soul experience).

[edit on 11-9-2007 by commodore64]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Hmm, i understand, seems fair to me

Not everyone is interested in knowing what’s out there because they are neck deep in this life---and some people’s past lives are baggage they need not carry while here.

Ok, seems logical, but isnt there a way people can know about the Universe and its being without remembering past lives?
If a ufo appears above the white house and its televised all over earth people still wouldnt know about past lives but will see we aint alone.

For those that need to know there are plenty of hints if they care to look for them.

Hints like maybe a returning dream in which you are somewhere not on earth with a girl telling you that the place you are on is where you come from?Or one in which the sy is filled with spaceships and a beautiffull planet i dont now which one and were? Or being in a classroom on a real large ship..

Im sorry if this becomes to personal to you bit i gotta sort that dreaming stuff out, are they just dreams or are they hints, like you call it...

I know you prolly cant answer these but what you can answer is, do you think a dream can be ahint?

We are going back to the moon as soon as they clean up some stuff

Hmm ok i understand, they just had or have somethings up there we are not allowed to see.
To me it sounded like, "hey, this is our moon, we are boss and you are not allowed to be here because this is our posession...

It’s all about attitude, those who maintain a good one rise higher than those that don’t

Ok, but that raises a new question.... did nobody had/have a good attitude, because the planet doesnt "officially" know about other life out there..
Its like, the good ones have to suffer for the bad, you know what i mean?
Like being at school, one person doesnt behave right and the whole class has to stay after, something like that

People in prison seldom like the guards---but the guards are doing their job, and will continue to do it.

Ok that is what i definatly understand, but that brings back again my thing about we not nowing anything.
This is not the first time i heard Earth was a prison planet for not to good behaving souls, but the question that pops into my head by thinking about that is, shouldnt we know why we are in prison, so maybe we can change that aspect of ourselves for which we got "sentenced" for?

Many of us came here from other star systems, and where you go from here is up to only one person---you

I hope so, cause i just cant understand i chose to come here when my previous life ended so to say.. I guess we all know, before chosing or getting send, which planet we choose or get send to and whats happening on it...
Maybe i did something why i was sent here.. if thats it, than i am one hell of a dumb person/soul, to do something which got me sended here

And at least, sleeper, i would like to say, my other reply which youve kindly quoted wasnt ment as an attack on you nor aliens...
There are just some things i didnt understand...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64

Dude, it is better research first on such topics, and not in forums but in scientific-psychological researches or articles. Such answers shouldnt be searched in forums, and asked to unproffesional people. It is a matter of your own health. I am sure sleeper knows such responsibilities. (i am talking about your body-soul experience).

[edit on 11-9-2007 by commodore64]

I did, im reading books and articles and i started that reading 2 years ago, but they all talk about how to do it and the writers experiences in the astral.
Nothing about a possible physical danger..

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Oh..I mean scientific books...Books who are written by psychologists etc..Not books on astral voyage..I mean, if you experience something like these, try also look from another perspective and try to find reasonable answers. Many people have similar experience, but it shouldnt be always somethimg about astral things.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I think that is completely wrong. It shouldn't take an "open mind" much reflection to come to the realization that there are in fact certain "inalienable rights" that are present simply by fact of being a sentient being.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Like what?

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join