It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock
Ive got a question, Is the year of 2012 really going to change the Earth?

Hi shock,

Not really

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Wonderful responses that ring true on some levels in my little being.

I am one of those eathlings who did sort of create some real out of the box musical successes. But, I knew it was not me, I was almost just watching myself do stuff and seeing the results. I didn't understand but I did it anyway.

Downloaded by some entity. this is the way it works sometimes, yes?

The photographer who did the statistical analysis on snowflakes, boggles the mind. Not one snow flake since time began was ever the same.
Great analogy on how huge this whole bit is, and we are not even talking about the inter connections yet....LOL

To sum up my read on this.....It's way bigger than huge. Reduce the whole thing down to eathlings are not in control of anything except our selves.

We are here to learn love. Hate, Envy and all the ego stuff that goes with it has to be understood by us and with free will of our daily actions we attempt to be more loving toward everyone and every thing.

No right or wrong is in this mix. The Bad ET's (not the renegades) opted to drill sargeant us towards our ultimate lesson--ultimate, unconditioned love.

Good cop, bad cop, both cops....time to see what we are made of...do we accept and react to the reality of each moment, or get stuck in stories we tell ourselves based on the past or fret over the future. Just live clean and clear right now and watch our envies and addictions.

What did I miss,,,,or misinterpret?

Thanks Sleeper!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
thanks for the previous answer.

So is anything going to happen in 2012?

and, has the truth about ET & Ufos ever been disclosed in other planets in the same situation as Earth?
If so, how it happened, how long it took to happen, how was the reaction of the nation of that planet and what was the scenario?
Has it ever happened of the information being revealed abruptly, someone getting to prove about them and revealing to the planet?
Has it ever happened of ets invading a planet that was unaware of their existence?
And finally, how is the truth revelead to a planet when the ETs think it is time?

I understand that chaos would be installed if the truth was revealed here, but I am curious about the history in another planets.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Hi zysin5,

The mind tether is the tough one to break away from and keeps most people here on earth fast asleep concerning the big picture.

Thanks for the feedback!

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

There is no dark matter or dark energy

Could you please give us your mathematical-scientific data about this knowledge?

[edit on 8-9-2007 by commodore64]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Wonderful responses that ring true on some levels in my little being.

I am one of those eathlings who did sort of create some real out of the box musical successes. But, I knew it was not me, I was almost just watching myself do stuff and seeing the results. I didn't understand but I did it anyway.

Downloaded by some entity. this is the way it works sometimes, yes?

Hi muse,

Some of us have to provide the elbow grease and perseverance before they let us dip into the gravy train of our desires. Those who didn’t earn their reward elsewhere that is

The photographer who did the statistical analysis on snowflakes, boggles the mind. Not one snow flake since time began was ever the same.
Great analogy on how huge this whole bit is, and we are not even talking about the inter connections yet....LOL

It takes much more than three dimensional thinking to grasp how big things are behind the curtain, and how many of us are even up to 3D thinking speed let alone additional dimensions?

To sum up my read on this.....It's way bigger than huge. Reduce the whole thing down to eathlings are not in control of anything except our selves.

Any wonder why?---
----we need master the little things in our lives before venturing into the big stuff.

We are here to learn love. Hate, Envy and all the ego stuff that goes with it has to be understood by us and with free will of our daily actions we attempt to be more loving toward everyone and every thing.

No right or wrong is in this mix. The Bad ET's (not the renegades) opted to drill sargeant us towards our ultimate lesson--ultimate, unconditioned love.

Good cop, bad cop, both cops....time to see what we are made of...do we accept and react to the reality of each moment, or get stuck in stories we tell ourselves based on the past or fret over the future. Just live clean and clear right now and watch our envies and addictions.

What did I miss,,,,or misinterpret?

Sounds like the nutshell to me---
----we certainly have no shame in abusing our poetic license do we---

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

thanks for the previous answer.

So is anything going to happen in 2012?

Hi Soul,

Nothing major on the radar

and, has the truth about ET & Ufos ever been disclosed in other planets in the same situation as Earth?
If so, how it happened, how long it took to happen, how was the reaction of the nation of that planet and what was the scenario?
Has it ever happened of the information being revealed abruptly, someone getting to prove about them and revealing to the planet?

Planets on the same level as earth remain equally fast asleep more or less---until they enter the space phase and construct cities away from the home planet.

Has it ever happened of ets invading a planet that was unaware of their existence?

Renegades do invade planets like Pirates in the seas

And finally, how is the truth revelead to a planet when the ETs think it is time?

Like in the movie “Independence Day”---

Once technology reaches a level where interface becomes easier

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64

Could you please give us your mathematical-scientific data about this knowledge?

There are no equations or scientific data for stuff that doesn’t exist.

Scientists have only theories about dark matter and dark energy because they need them to prove that the universe will end

The universe is never going to end, nor collapse into a speck smaller than a pinprick---

There was no big bang, little bang or any other kind of bang that kicked off the universe----that whole theory lacks bang---

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
thanks again.

so, When is Earth going to start seeying bigger signals that we are not alone?

Whats the relation between the Earth, the government that knows about everything and the ets?
are they in contact with the good guys or the bad guys?
Ive heard that the good ones once proposed to get rid of the bad and instead of technological would give us spiritual help (what would be the best choice).
whats the actual scenario nowadays?

And, can humans really live with no food and no drink or are we made only to live that way?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

thanks again.

so, When is Earth going to start seeying bigger signals that we are not alone?

For some the signals have always been apparent. Others will need to adjust their mind to the reality of the phenomena before they become aware----then the big barrier, the fear factor---which cannot be competely overcome by the way.

Can you stand in front of a firing squad without a blindfold? Some will say yes but until they are actually facing loaded guns pointing at them they will never know the terror.

Whats the relation between the Earth, the government that knows about everything and the ets?

There is no government that knows everything, they know a few things---and are shaking in their boots with the little they know.

are they in contact with the good guys or the bad guys?

Both

Ive heard that the good ones once proposed to get rid of the bad and instead of technological would give us spiritual help (what would be the best choice).

Look at the third world counties---what do they have in common? They all lack technology---and the people live worse than animals---some of us are free to choose our life styles---but living like an animal is not a requirement, nor advisable, and certainly doesn’t garner wisdom or brownie points.

Many have no choice how they live and will have to do the best with what they have.

And, can humans really live with no food and no drink or are we made only to live that way?

We cannot live without food and drink for extended periods, nor is it wise to do so---for those that don’t have to.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sleeper, are we at war with ETs currently? According to Phil Schneider we are.

P.S. I loved your blog, you can really take your readers away.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by bigbert81]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Sleeper, are we at war with ETs currently? According to Phil Schneider we are.

Hi 81,

Not sure where Schneider is coming from but we have always been at war with evil ETs and will always be---that's a fact of life for planets in this category. Many of these ETs are imbedded in certain cultures and hidden behind hateful ideologies.

P.S. I loved your blog, you can really take your readers away.

Thanks!

If people only had an inkling that the blog is only a hint of what is going on in this solar system---not even touching on what is happening in this galaxy---their brains would melt---

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Ok, thank you for your response Sleeper, but what about benevolent beings? I mean is it just going to be a perpetual war? Just a stalemate?

Philip Schneider worked for the U.S. Government. He had a Level 1 Rhyolite 38 clearance level, the highest level of secrecy to have come forward so far. He claims that there are 11 know races (at least back in 1995 right before his assassination), only 2 of which are benevolent, but we only currently have 1 here. He claims that the other 9 are malevolent.

With the adventures you claim to have gone on, where are they?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Ok, thank you for your response Sleeper, but what about benevolent beings? I mean is it just going to be a perpetual war? Just a stalemate?

It’s not a stalemate, the benevolent beings have never lost control but as soon as they put out one fire others ignite. We have law and order in our cities yet we still have criminals---and always will

Philip Schneider worked for the U.S. Government. He had a Level 1 Rhyolite 38 clearance level, the highest level of secrecy to have come forward so far. He claims that there are 11 know races (at least back in 1995 right before his assassination), only 2 of which are benevolent, but we only currently have 1 here. He claims that the other 9 are malevolent.

There are many more than 11 races of ET and many are renegades but with limited power. Nevertheless they are a nuisance

With the adventures you claim to have gone on, where are they?

Extraterrestrials are everywhere like insects around a lamppost at night. Except most humans don’t see them, cloaking is a real phenomena.

There are also thousands in hiding here on earth and on other planets and moons, as well as cruising in the darkness of space

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Are the renegade ET's an entire race, a small group of beings of the same race, individuals, or something else?

What do they come to Earth for?

[edit on 8-9-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
sleeper, in your opinion is there anything to this recent thread about gigantic cigar shaped craft in orbit around Saturn?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi Sleeper,

Are the renegade ET's an entire race, a small group of beings of the same race, individuals, or something else?

They are not the same race, there are several different ones, including the X factor ones---the “something elses”.

What do they come to Earth for?

Many of them were squatters exiled from other star systems that made their home on earth while earth rested---some were run off when earth was repopulated, others became part of humanity, blended their seed with humans----

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
sleeper, in your opinion is there anything to this recent thread about gigantic cigar shaped craft in orbit around Saturn?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many large “space alien” Winnebago type cities scattered throughout this solar system. Some hide in the asteroid belt others hide behind moons and planets----many hide near and around the sun---these ships are light years ahead of us concerning technology and their ships are indestructible.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
rotflmao at you, sleeper.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I have read through this whole thread. Phew, what a read! Now, with that said, I am only human and cannot recall in exact detail everything that was said, but I do have one question that I think was not asked or answered directly.

Are all life forms in this universe(s) "tampered" with by ET's? That is to say, is a planet ever left alone to their own devices, and if so do these planets ever make it to the utopia stage and come to a higher understanding through eons of pain, wars, and all other bad things? Or are all sentient life forms that exist or will ever exist designed and put there on purpose?

I ask this because I can't get the idea of a "Star Trek" like existence out of my head. Why must humans be eternally condemned to an existence of only mere space cities in the future, when there is so much more out there? All my life I've always wanted to be able to go and explore the stars and other worlds, and haven't really cared much for what NASA and other industries feed the public. I understand holding back ET tech over periods of time, but to hold it all back from us indefinitely doesn't seem right. I would think that eventually, through perseverance and lessons learned, a civilization would eventually gain the rights to explore the vast depths of the universe(s) unfettered. You mention that there are other ET life forms that visit us or even live here, why were they given the rights to hop on to this planet or explore to us, yet humans are given a solid "no" in any attempts to go beyond the solar system? I guess I could be making a mistake in thinking that we were on this planet before other ET species that are here currently, but the point about exploring still stands.

I guess my point is, I understand that as individuals we will (hopefully) learn our lessons and be freed of this ball and chain over lifetimes of learning, but I can't say that I wouldn't enjoy seeing the human race progress past our solar system to "go where no one has gone before".

I guess exploring space (or seeing humans explore space) is a fantasy I will have to let go of, and is only a fantasy I have simply because I currently reside in a human container.

new topics

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join