It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
rotflmao at you, sleeper.

If you can't laugh with me then laughing at me is acceptable---

I get paid per laugh either way---

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You should not laugh at what you do not know. Everything sleeper is saying can be proven possible with science.

Also, I couldn't help notice your quote:

"My desire to believe does not override my ability to see reality"

I hope you do know that the human eyes can not see everything right? For instance, you can not see infrared light with your eyes. Also, you can not see magnetic force with your eyes. So if your desire to believe does not override your ability to see reality, then it is safe to say your beliefs will only include a very very very very very very small amount of reality.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionCloud
Hi Sleeper,
Are all life forms in this universe(s) "tampered" with by ET's? That is to say, is a planet ever left alone to their own devices, and if so do these planets ever make it to the utopia stage and come to a higher understanding through eons of pain, wars, and all other bad things? Or are all sentient life forms that exist or will ever exist designed and put there on purpose?

Hi cloud,

The universe is really really big and there is a heck of a lot of things going on including giving free reign to people and planets to falter or prosper on their own. But in our corner of the universe, specifically our galaxy which itself is mind boggling huge, that kind of daring and freedom is reserved for people and planets further up the tree from where we are.

I ask this because I can't get the idea of a "Star Trek" like existence out of my head.

Plenty of planets have “Star Trek” existences---and people from earth will gradate to some of them if that’s what they want and earn a shot at.

Why must humans be eternally condemned to an existence of only mere space cities in the future, when there is so much more out there?
All my life I've always wanted to be able to go and explore the stars and other worlds, and haven't really cared much for what NASA and other industries feed the public. I understand holding back ET tech over periods of time, but to hold it all back from us indefinitely doesn't seem right. I would think that eventually, through perseverance and lessons learned, a civilization would eventually gain the rights to explore the vast depths of the universe(s) unfettered.

That’s what those confined to the playground or prison yard yearn for

You mention that there are other ET life forms that visit us or even live here, why were they given the rights to hop on to this planet or explore to us, yet humans are given a solid "no" in any attempts to go beyond the solar system? I guess I could be making a mistake in thinking that we were on this planet before other ET species that are here currently, but the point about exploring still stands.

Many humans had those freedoms and lost them, and are now back to square one or such. Some have never had them and are slowly and excruciatingly working their way up to those kinds of privileges. Some here on earth have them and keep those secrets to themselves.

I guess my point is, I understand that as individuals we will (hopefully) learn our lessons and be freed of this ball and chain over lifetimes of learning, but I can't say that I wouldn't enjoy seeing the human race progress past our solar system to "go where no one has gone before".

We are all on our way off this rock and out of this solar system---some sooner than others---the wait will be worth it, guaranteed

I guess exploring space (or seeing humans explore space) is a fantasy I will have to let go of, and is only a fantasy I have simply because I currently reside in a human container.

Unless you are an astronaut chances of seeing space---and remembering the trip are slim anyway.

But the final frontier awaits us---

It is we with our undeveloped attitudes that keep us grounded to the illusion of reality here on earth---instead of the reality which we call fantasy that resides in the stars.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Greetings Sleeper; I will try to be brief.

Some say "Time" is an illusion. Some also believe Time is a "constant" event. According to this, the separate/linear-progressing events we perceive are in fact happening all at once. An interesting analogy used books on a shelf: Each page contains a portion of a story, which is different from the book next to it. However, readers can interact with any of the pages or books whenever they choose to.

I find it interesting is that this concept (of "all-at-once" time) isn't new. Although I appear to have some trouble locating it right now). I'm fairly certain that some old Eastern religions had a similar concept.

If events in time are indeed as pages on a bookshelf, it appears that our inability to jump pages would be due to our limited ability to interact with the "shelf" -- i.e., our ability to only interact directly with the third dimension, and indirectly with the fourth. It could be said that we are the words on the pages.

Now, if indeed time were a simultaneous event, where would "advancement" come in? Progress is linear, isn't it? Yet, if the moment is always "now", there is no room for progress or regress. Why should one "work towards" something, when they can simply be that thing right now? I apply this directly towards the concept of "advanced humanity". If one knows the characteristics that makes a truly "advanced, loving" being, why can't they simply embody those? Where do malevolent "Prison-guard" entities come in?

I hope this post isn't misconstrued as an attack.
The question itself may be badly worded as it connects to several other thought-streams. Feel free to send me a private message if you would like me to clarify something.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

So Earth is a prison planet, I understand that. But will Earth ever reach a point where we will all be spiritual beings, with extremely advanced technology, and be worthy of being called equals amongst the more mature space empires? Will we ever be equal as a civilization to Greys, Reptilians, Sirians, etc?

And you stated that there are many cloaked ET ships in our atmosphere, how come we aren't crashing into them?

Oh, and does the government know that our solar system is inhabited?

[edit on 9-9-2007 by GeeGee]

[edit on 9-9-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I wanted to tell you sleeper that everything is very timely. My son who is in the STARS program at the local school, who is also in the upper 90% in science in the Nation, told me, that he has had visions where he was living on another planet. Well, I had just read your story the night before and had it saved to favorites,"A day with an E.T." and so with out skipping a beat I took him to the story and read it with him. He was amazed and yet acted very casual about it. He did however crack up at the part about the food court on Uranus... Other than that he fully accepted your story as it is and enjoyed knowing that others share in his visions. He also mentioned that the windows he saw were tinted green for viewing, did you also see the green windows? And if so where were they located? My son feels a responsibility to the planet and its people and wants to work towards making this an advanced society in his life time. His visions have always been private to him, but interestingly he decided to share them with me.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have a question, not for Sleeper (hello mate) but for those who believe what he says. I'd like to ask 'why' you believe him? I'm wondering if there are different reasons for different people or if there is one binding factor that makes you believe what he says is true.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hey Corum,

Always had a feeling about the hugeness of the Universe, but I watched TV, ate pizza and pretended to be Catholic....LOL

I found Sleeper's blog and posts by accident. At first they were bizzar and then they penetrated me past my human logic.

I simply remembered, at night while asleep. Slowly it started to creep into my wake state.

Oh, and he uses words, ideas, that are verbatem, exactly what I was thinking...having never stated it to him or ever on line....

Go figure....

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Corum

I side with sleeper because there is so much more to this existence than meets the eye. Also I personally feel he is a catalyst.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I side with Sleeper because if you have read the entire thread from the beginning, he has a consistency in his answers that rings true with honesty. Impressions matter and he's struck me as someone who doesn't put out BS and someone with integrity. He interjects subtle information that is carefully worded for those that are open to the possibilities. Have you noticed that Sleeper seems to sense who is here for knowledge and who is here for conflict?

To the people who come here to dump on Sleeper, that's fine, have your dump if it makes you feel better. This information is probably not for you. It takes a person to be in a special place of mind to be open to this sort of "peak behind the scenes".

Maybe some of us are predisposed to be open to this thread because of our past experiences? Maybe this is for those that have reached a stage where they are ready to at least hear of the possibilities. This thread is probably not a coincidence, but is being used by ET to adjust our attitudes just a tiny bit.

I just wish he'd tell us more about Bigfoot.....who's probably one of the rouge lifeforms he says used to hang out on planet from the old days

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,
The politically correct amongst us like to revel in the diversity of animal (and plant) live on earth. Yet our animals often cause us great harm. A fellow on vacation met his death last month only a short way from here by hitting one of our largest (wild) land mammals with his car. We have all been bitten, scratched, stepped on or poisoned by one of earth's critters. My question to you, sleeper, is why are they here? Why do we need the ones that bite, sting, envenomate or scare the dickens out us? Or do they just add to the challenges of life on our little prison planet? Do all lower level planets have similar animal life to test the test worthy?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
An orange color humanoid with no face.. a long head, and very long arms and legs.. It doesnt speak much, and holds me by the arm, yet I have no arm in that form, but I do.. Dont know how else to explain that one..
its fingers are very long, and strong! No clothes, and no genetal parts..

ITs taken me threw the rings of Saturn, threw the rings of a bluish type planet not sure if it was Neptune or Uranus.. Maybe neither..
We only spent time in space, I never touched any ground or went to the surface of any planet I was taken to..

Yet Ive never been able to get far away from this being when it lets go of me, Becasue anytime I would try to go to far it felt like this..

I can only explain it like those ceilings that have those boards, where if you push up on them, you can get into the ceiling where they run wires.. Like in most office buidings.

Yet when my back hits, I feel something shift slighting up, and then knocks back down.. Almost like it has some give to it, yet is very firm, and IM told, you cant go any further..
I then feel an overwhelming panic...

In my head now, Im like, no way would I freak out, I can handle it.. Then when it happens, I become a total mess..
And then I dont remember much..

The only thing I remember or feel, is that my memory was wiped clean, becasue of the fact I must have been acting like some kind of trapped animal..
But I am left with a clear, beautiful, memory in my mind of the greatness! and pure beauty of it all!! I was so thankful, and it felt like being on the highest mountain, over looking the land.. But nothing else, but I know theres more.. I just cant put my finger on it.. ITs like right there, yet, its not there..

Its like when you know something, but its on the tip of you're tounge..
And you are like saying, wait I know... But nothing. yet you do know..

Prehaps its for the best I dont remember the details.. And they do it for my own good.
Besides, even talking like this is risky..

Disclaimer...
So please note, this is all in my dreams, I dont claim to have been flying in space, take what you want.. And leave the rest.. As I have no other proof than my word..

Yet the more I read on here, the more the my mind starts to adjust agin.. Werid feeling.. Thanks so much Sleeper, I have much respect for you!
Not only as a writter, but as someone who has been in places like that.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Corum

1. Why, are you trying to pull off a hoax?

2. I don't know about the alien stuff sleeper talks about. It's the delivery that I believe. I believe him as a person. Not like some skeptic trying to convince the world how intelligent his view is and how stupid everyone else who doesn't agree with his limited understanding of things. I can't comment on the ET experiences.

3. It just feels real and honest. Not like some of the hoaxes that are worded perfectly, saying just the right things. I get the feeling he doesn't really care if you get it or not.

4. He uses wrong words, he mispells, poor gramatics and syntax, so I know he's not a brilliant intellectual who can just make this kind of stuff up.

5. His answers don't seem well thought out, just what he knows in the moment. Shooting from the hip so-to-speak. You can't do that with the consistency he's displayed unless you know your material intimately.

6. It has a different angle. One I've never seen before. I don't think he's smart enough to come out with a new unique angle on the intensely complicated topic of the big picture and answer with remarkable consistency, just shooting from the hip.

7. The experiences he describes are similar to shaman and mystical traditions since time began. He's sort of saying the same things with a new high-tech interpretation of them. Probably something the world needs right about now - a program update.

8. His philosophy of life, which is inescapable when talking about the larger picture (who, what, why, where and how is the truth of our existence?), is rock solid and centered on personal responsibilty. I've personally looked into truth for many years including most of the major traditions, philosophies, and paths and had my own experiences of it and he's telling me a thing or two. It is in perfect alignment with the essence of truth through the traditions - minus the bungaling and calculated misrepresentation of those truths.

9. He doesn't at all come off as some kind of Guru telling truths from a lofty mountain top to lowly slugs who can't get it. And I've been around a number of them. I feel more like I'm sitting across from some guy in a bar just shooting the breeze.

10. He handles abuse after abuse like water off a duck's back. That alone is an impressive thing that can't be faked by the inexperienced. If he eventually blows his top, who can blame him? I would have taken a flame thrower to this place long ago (said like Pacino).

Those are some of the reasons I can think of right now as to why I tend to believe him as a person who has a lot of backbone and that takes life experience. I can't comment on the ET stuff because it might as well be Harry Potter to me. But, I could see how having ET experiences would make one grow up and get real in a big way. Which I think sleeper demonstrates. That's why I can't write him off as a hoaxer. I have no experience with aliens. But what he says about it is in pretty good alignment with what I've come to see as being true for humans. Give or take an interpretation or two of experiences on the otherside as relayed by people who have done it since time began. To me, it doesn't seem all that far out when compared to the endless libraries of trips on the other side. Your own dreams are probably equally as freaky.

If anyone knew anything about Jungian psychology sleeper would seem perfectly normal to them. Actually, far more sane than the average picnic basket, or arrogant skeptic trying to convince others and mostly themselves, what the truth of reality is. Ha.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Jackdaw

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw
Now, if indeed time were a simultaneous event, where would "advancement" come in? Progress is linear, isn't it? Yet, if the moment is always "now", there is no room for progress or regress. Why should one "work towards" something, when they can simply be that thing right now? I apply this directly towards the concept of "advanced humanity". If one knows the characteristics that makes a truly "advanced, loving" being, why can't they simply embody those?

Time is not simultaneous on this side, and the book is not written “for us” until we write it one page at a time----the fact that everything is predestined---somewhat---means nothing until we do the deed---it don’t count.

Where do malevolent "Prison-guard" entities come in?

It’s a union contract thing---they want their piece of the action---

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi Sleeper,
So Earth is a prison planet, I understand that. But will Earth ever reach a point where we will all be spiritual beings, with extremely advanced technology, and be worthy of being called equals amongst the more mature space empires? Will we ever be equal as a civilization to Greys, Reptilians, Sirians, etc?

Hi Gee,

Earth is a training camp, punishment camp, for most and although parts of it will appear to advance much of it will not for a long while. Humanity is not here to advance as a unit, race or planet, but as individuals on an individual basis. We came into the planet alone and we leave it alone---in more ways than one. So the answer to the question is no.

And you stated that there are many cloaked ET ships in our atmosphere, how come we aren't crashing into them?

ET ships are not made of solid matter as is our stuff---we can go through them and never know it----but might get a tingly feeling when we do, or not.

Oh, and does the government know that our solar system is inhabited?

Painfully so---but they have to way of explaining it so they keep quiet

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Originally posted by antar
I wanted to tell you sleeper that everything is very timely. My son who is in the STARS program at the local school, who is also in the upper 90% in science in the Nation, told me, that he has had visions where he was living on another planet. Well, I had just read your story the night before and had it saved to favorites,"A day with an E.T." and so with out skipping a beat I took him to the story and read it with him. He was amazed and yet acted very casual about it. He did however crack up at the part about the food court on Uranus... Other than that he fully accepted your story as it is and enjoyed knowing that others share in his visions. He also mentioned that the windows he saw were tinted green for viewing, did you also see the green windows?

Thanks for sharing that antar!

Green tinted windows possibly but colors are not fixed and do change---very strange materials for human senses---and human moods.

And if so where were they located?

Throughout the structure

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

I'm in agreement with most of what you posted above. Except for one small thing: I think sleeper's a lot more "intellectual" and intelligent than you might think. The guy's a published author (which has been previously discussed) and on topics not just UFO related. I think he's definitely sharp enough and more than capable of creating this entire scenario out of whole cloth. I just don't happen to think that's what he's doing.

Not that my opinion means much in the grand scheme of things.

To corum: Much like zenfish, it's not that I believe what sleeper posts, it's that I believe he's sincere. I'm prepared to give a great deal of latitude to different viewpoints, as long as I don't think I'm being hosed for grins.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
How do you hand over proof when the proof owns you. You don't. All one can do is try to put into words an event that occurred to the abductee for others to know.

I have been abducted and still try to find and put words to the experience for others to ponder and perhaps grasp the experience.

I cannot prove to you something out of my control and that is what the experience is like for those of us who truly have been there.

3 aliens had me in there control. I had no choice in what they did because I was immobile in there presence. I had no control of how I came into their domain nor how I departed. I came out of it with physical effect and to this day remember it as if it happened only recently.

How do you spot a fake report. That would be up to you and what you know beside interpreting the facts. I can tell you this, anyone spinning religious BS on an alien abduction is puttin you on. Same with brotherly love and save the earth. They have the power to do whatever they want and need to do.

Having been there, I can say the experience has no religious connection. I will say this though; These Grey's are minding and analyzing for a higher group of sentient life who are their and our creators.

Than again, I can't prove that because only I know that as true from my controlled experience.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

Do you feel Sleeper is putting a religious spin on his story?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper,
The politically correct amongst us like to revel in the diversity of animal (and plant) live on earth. Yet our animals often cause us great harm. A fellow on vacation met his death last month only a short way from here by hitting one of our largest (wild) land mammals with his car. We have all been bitten, scratched, stepped on or poisoned by one of earth's critters.

Hi ranch,

Perhaps it’s payback, I had a friend who killed his first deer and then died from a heart attack hauling the deer to his truck.

My question to you, sleeper, is why are they here?

Animals are beasts of burden doing work for humans, they are food, they are companions, and they have a host of other things they do for the planet---spread seeds and are a vital part of the ecosystem of earth.

Why do we need the ones that bite, sting, envenomate or scare the dickens out us?

To keep us out of the forests---and our backyards---

Or do they just add to the challenges of life on our little prison planet?

Some not so happy souls are stored in some of those containers and they have bad attitude.

Do all lower level planets have similar animal life to test the test worthy?

They do

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join