It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hi sleeper

souls that were created from two others with love must pass down certain traits to the soul, are each different from creation such as from different tribes or are we given certain traits to learn from, to grow us. maybe we all start from the bottom like animals and work are way up, but why go through that, meaning, are souls born without any kind of emotion or direction. Then E.T. puts us on such planets like earth and lets it beat us into submission. Why aren't we with them learning and growing instead of them isolating us and most not knowing, living like animals, why weren't souls just made perfect to live free in this ever expanding universe

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Robertgoodfella]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Sleeper! Before you read this take 2 aspirin and call Milton.

Hey John,

Speaking of Milton, I received the tinfoil hat that you sent me today---

I don't know what you put in the tinfoil or perhaps it’s that feather you have on the front of it, but that sucker works!

I'm able to block Milton out 100%

Now he wants one----he said I ask him too many questions and he wants to block me out

Dang, always something

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Most welcome Spacevisitor!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Is it dangerous? I have been on the verge of out od body experiences 6 or 7 times but i never reached the point of getting out my body because of fear...
If its dangerous i wont try it anymore..

For one it can’t be done alone, they are there but keep out of sight. It only becomes dangerous if you push passed the barriers they set up, and go to places you might not be ready for.

Most of the time they don’t let you go there---depends on who the guides are---and that’s the trick---are they evil, are you evil---evil people are fair game.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Wouldn't you consider the ability to even consider the question to be a "right"?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Is it dangerous? I have been on the verge of out od body experiences 6 or 7 times but i never reached the point of getting out my body because of fear...
If its dangerous i wont try it anymore..

For one it can’t be done alone, they are there but keep out of sight. It only becomes dangerous if you push passed the barriers they set up, and go to places you might not be ready for.

Most of the time they don’t let you go there---depends on who the guides are---and that’s the trick---are they evil, are you evil---evil people are fair game.

Ok, so if i get over the fear and really have an OBE i ust have to make sure i dont push trough barriers...

Not that i will ever make it so far, when my body becomes paralyzed and i hear and see all these things it scares the hell outa me and i break it off and go to sleep. lol

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Sleeper,
many people are reading very intense what you are typing. Are you also aware of some responsibilities that you are carrying?

[edit on 11-9-2007 by commodore64]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Ok, seems logical, but isnt there a way people can know about the Universe and its being without remembering past lives?
If a ufo appears above the white house and its televised all over earth people still wouldnt know about past lives but will see we aint alone.

In 1952 the year I came to earth---
---dozens of UFOs flew over the white house as well as over many other countries---most people refused to believe.

UFOs are seen every day yet most people still don’t believe.

If they land they will have to take over because all governments would be powerless and would melt down. I think it best they keep their distance and don’t get close and personal---they would do things a lot differently than what humans do---they are very strict and mean when they are on the job----humans are use to being treated with kid gloves---ETs don’t use gloves.

Hints like maybe a returning dream in which you are somewhere not on earth with a girl telling you that the place you are on is where you come from?Or one in which the sy is filled with spaceships and a beautiffull planet i dont now which one and were? Or being in a classroom on a real large ship..

They drop hints that will move us forward---mostly in dreams or visits that they block out---if we continue to ignore the hints then they will trip us up.

Hmm ok i understand, they just had or have somethings up there we are not allowed to see.

They have stuff all over space that would freak the hell out of humans that’s why some probes get wacked

To me it sounded like, "hey, this is our moon, we are boss and you are not allowed to be here because this is our posession...

It is their moon, their earth and their solar system---they put us here, and they will let us play on some of the other planets and moons.

Ok, but that raises a new question.... did nobody had/have a good attitude, because the planet doesnt "officially" know about other life out there..

Most people really don’t care about other life in the universe---try talking about it and many will think you nuts.

Its like, the good ones have to suffer for the bad, you know what i mean?
Like being at school, one person doesnt behave right and the whole class has to stay after, something like that

It’s not like that at all

Ok that is what i definatly understand, but that brings back again my thing about we not nowing anything.

People only know what they can handle, and no more---a lot of people are shown things and they crap all over themselves---so the memory is erased

This is not the first time i heard Earth was a prison planet for not to good behaving souls, but the question that pops into my head by thinking about that is, shouldnt we know why we are in prison, so maybe we can change that aspect of ourselves for which we got "sentenced" for?

There are planets where the people on them know why they are there, this is not one of them.

On this planet your past is not important, what you do now is important---and what we do now is what will determine where we go from here.

This planet is higher up than that other planet---we have more opportunities and challenges thrown at us---to see what we can handle---and keep a good attitude regardless

I hope so, cause i just cant understand i chose to come here when my previous life ended so to say.. I guess we all know, before chosing or getting send, which planet we choose or get send to and whats happening on it...

Some people chose to come here, many where sent here for various reasons.

Even if you live to be a hundred years old---that is nothing compared to eternity and that’s how long we will be in this universe---the great part about it is that most of eternity will be spent in mind boggling fun stuff for most.

How soon we get into the fun stuff depends on how long it takes us to get sick of all the crap we create for ourselves and for others around us.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
I think that is completely wrong. It shouldn't take an "open mind" much reflection to come to the realization that there are in fact certain "inalienable rights" that are present simply by fact of being a sentient being.

The American Constitution is a wonderful document and it grants “inalienable rights” to its citizens---something that is unfortunately taken for granted and taken advantage of by far too many who don’t deserve it.

Nevertheless for most Americans the Constitution is a blessing few others in this world have.

But I’m sure you noticed “alien” in there---

The universe doesn’t operate under any constitution or human concepts of right and wrong---have you notice how few people even understand the concept of right and wrong?

In this universe there are no “rights” inalienable or otherwise---everyone earns their place in the sun, or solar system or galaxy or universe---there are zero "rights" granted in the big picture for those who haven't earn them.

But the payoff and benefits are huge for those that do earn their stripes----way beyond human comprehension to appreciate what the heck I’m talking about---

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
Sleeper,
many people are reading very intense what you are typing. Are you also aware of some responsibilities that you are carrying?

Please point out anything that you feel is irresponsible and I will reword it or retract it.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostInThought
Hello sleeper,

I finished reading your blog and im about halfway through the thread and its all very intresting to say the least. But on to the questions:

-Do human souls only reincarnate into other human bodies?

Hi Thought,

Mostly but they can put you into animals and other things.

-Does the social status your born into, and the number of possibilities you have to make something of yourself in life, reflect your behavior in your previous existance?

We do earn privileges that carry over into this life

-Are there any human civilizations in the galaxy that live with total awarness of the universe around them. Or are they all blindfolded?

There are human type planets a notch above us that are far more aware

- Are humans aloud to interact with other humans from different planets?

Sometimes via dreams and out of body.

-Is the Universe just a huge, neverending expeirment?

The universe is not an experiment, neither are humans---experiments are concepts and practices mostly indulged by lower echelon dimensions as is wizardry and black magic, and other types of matter worship.

Thanks for the response sleeper. I had a few more questions, but I'll hold on to them for now. I have to get caught up with the thread. Anyway, your wisdom is much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
Hi sleeper
souls that were created from two others with love must pass down certain traits to the soul, are each different from creation such as from different tribes or are we given certain traits to learn from, to grow us.

Hi Robert,

Two souls don’t create another soul, souls are created elsewhere and enter into human babies when they are born, or shortly after.

We pickup traits from our parents but those things are mostly surface blemishes that never penetrate into the soul.

maybe we all start from the bottom like animals and work are way up, but why go through that, meaning, are souls born without any kind of emotion or direction.

We start out at the top---perfect in every way---just like Mary Poppins.

From there we are kicked out of the nest and have to learn to fly.

Then E.T. puts us on such planets like earth and lets it beat us into submission.

For those that don’t learn to fly right there are wild animals that will stalk them and maybe eat them---best to pay attentions and learn to fly out of trouble---those that dawdle have no idea what they open themselves up to

Why aren't we with them learning and growing instead of them isolating us and most not knowing, living like animals,

They are right next to you all the time, sometimes encouraging you other times slapping you up side the head---which really pisses off some people

why weren't souls just made perfect to live free in this ever expanding universe

Because the gods don’t want to hang out with zombies, they want real people to share their marvelous universe with---people that will appreciate what they will get because they will know what it took to get it.---and those souls will know without a doubt that they did not earn everything they are getting. Nonetheless, the gift is real and ours to do as we wish with it---

This life is a gift and an opportunity---some will fail to treat it as such and spend their whole lives complaining that it sucks---like children with too many toys a few days after Christmas.

If we don’t appreciate the little cheap things we will never get the real expensive big things to play with---so there---

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

This life is a gift and an opportunity---some will fail to treat it as such and spend their whole lives complaining that it sucks---like children with too many toys a few days after Christmas.

I agree with you on this sleeper. Many people constantly walk through life complaining about how bad they have it. Not realizing that no matter how bad you think your doing, it could always be 100x worse. I don't think anybody has the right to complain about thier life. Hell, they should be happy that they were even given a shot at life.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The universe doesn’t operate under any constitution or human concepts of right and wrong---have you notice how few people even understand the concept of right and wrong?

Correctly, your question should be phrased "understand the concept of my right and wrong"? Right and wrong follows the universal truths of light and dark, yes and no, off and on, ...etc. Have you failed to notice that everyone understands the concept of right and wrong?

The breakdown occurs because "right and wrong" are subject to interpretation. Adolph Hitler thought it "right" to murder millions of Jews. Pol Pot, millions of Cambodians. I think those actions were wrong. It's inconceivable that I can think of it in some neutral way. Sure, some things I can.....like whether or not its right to put sugar in iced tea or salt on watermelon....but I don't think that's your focus, nor is it mine.

And don't bother responding. It will only be another one of your cute aphorisms. Or worse yet, one of your base insults that somehow "wows" your enthralled fans.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thank you for returning my post

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Robertgoodfella]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Exactly right. Yeah, like I know...LOL

For those of you who do not get some of Sleeper's stuff...listen up!

Simple.

Our human logic is off. We think therefore we exist....wrong...

Darwinian evolution theory...wrong....Big Bang....Wrong....

It's way past our ways of thinking....Right!

Our science, physics, astronomy ,mathematics, music, arts, etc. based on history, religions and litereature is total heresay and is simply wrong.

That this bunch of stuck earth folk and their folklore has figured out the total picture of this universe is insane.

Please, go ahead and pretend--which seems to be our job right now.

Earth logic is a game--not even close to the truth of it all ....

I am very glad this is an anonomous post....

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Our human logic is off. We think therefore we exist....wrong...

Say what? Descartes narrowed it down to, "I think, therefore I am" (sic). Do me the favor and attempt to argue how that is wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Mr. Penny,

DesCartre's notion was wrong. We Are not what we think.

The constant chatter in our brains is our experiences, upbringing and conditioning at a subconsious level. Subconscious rules.

Beyond your brain chatter....Who the hell are you talking too...LOL

Read Eckhart Tolle....bout' fifty times and you will dismiss that bard from your best list--he was dealing with the human logic of the time--wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Mr. Penny,

DesCartre's notion was wrong. We Are not what we think.

Strike 1.... its MrPenny....Not Mr. Penny. No more than it is Muse. Eight Zero One. Got it?

Strike 2.... Descartes (not "DesCartre") did not equate what we think to existence. Go back...study it some more.

Strike 3.... What did any of that post mean?

Oh yes....Living in the "Now" and the awareness of immediacy. Gee, I wonder how many other New Age gurus have discovered that?

[edit on 11-9-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Mr. Pennneyyy,

Ya done got me there...duhh...

I got's to get me some more edumacation to deal with the likes of you...

Golly, gee wilikacers,,,,,I thougt I hads a point tah make.

I guess maybe i done did fail........

I'll sing the blues tonight....

shore glad ya done did set me straight.....

Love ya,

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join