It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
If we do the right thing (integrity) and just experience the hate, envy and let it sift or go through our ego....we can help create a better place?

Hi muse,

I ordered take out pizza the other night, my three block drive to get the pizza was like negotiating a DMZ of crazed drivers with attitude. Road rage is the new fascism craze that even little old ladies indulge in---

It’s a troubling trend that many of these neo fascist drivers are generally good people---when they are not behind the wheel of their suburban mini battle tanks once known as automobiles---

Our cars enlarge our egos considerably---have you noticed the smaller the person the bigger their wheels tend to be? Why work out at the gym when you can buy a muscle machine and be the big bully on the road?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Sleeper I have been meditating last week and let me tell you something.

I live in Mexico, since I have a fairly good standard of life, no big money problems and basically great health (me and my family) I consider myself inmensely lucky, but I live in a very corrupt country with a very corrupt and accustomed to corruption society, that is really a drag, I know I should not hate and wish evil to others but its almost imposible to live in a place where doing wrong is the norm and doing the right thing is the "weird thing".
Like 20 pages back you told us that some ET like the world more to the 3d world standards (or more challenging), so I tought maybe I am in a test of fire (so to speak), because doing the right thing is so hard here, left and right I see corruption, bad dealings, bribery and such. These last months I have lost very lucrative contracts due to my refusal of doing bribery and stealing, I see the "others" that have entered those contracts and are firing long working employees and also not repecting them, It makes my blood boil to see those kind of acts and wrong doings.

What’s the alternative?----the hogs can’t smell their own stink---and unless we become pigs too how will we survive the smell?

So I am trying to let go the hate, the envy thing I have it in control (believe it or not!) but I think I am being tested to the bone in these situations, even teaching my kids that doing the right thing (even if it causes "problems") is the way to go....

These people may deserve the hate---but hating those who deserve it only hurts you---you suffer the stomach pain, the mental anguish---so hate hurts you not them

My heart fills with joy when I think of moving up and I think enduring these situations is worth it, but its so darn hard, mmm like pushing a car uphill...

This crazy life is over in a blink, eternity will be around for a long time---keep pushing that car up the hill, and let the pigs have their fun now---because the fun will not last for them, and that hill may not be as high as it looks for you.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper, thanks again for the replies.

Wouldn't you say that you have an "unfair advantage" over the rest of us as you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt what awaits after death? What i mean is that you have the knowledge to keep yourself on track but even if you tell us, there is always going to be doubt in our minds. This will mean we will often make bad choices as we assume that there will be no consequences (if your an athiest for example) due to human nature/ believing the scientists who tell us that no God/aliens couldn't possibly exist.

Also, you spoke about your partner who took the assignment(?) on Earth (as did you). Do you mean that your current wife is this same person or that the one you knew before Earth is somwhere else on this planet? Have you met up with this other partner since & did you immediately remember the love you had for this person upon watching the film that you were shown whilst in holding on Venus?

And also, obviously in Spirit form there are no genders or do you remain the same gender within your soul? If this is the case wouldn't that mean that the woman you slept with could have another body which is a man?

Sorry if the questions sound stupid.

Thanks

[edit on 5-9-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Hi Sleeper,
So what was the purpose of grey abductions in the 50's and present? Did they really require our DNA to prevent their race from dying?

Hi Gee,

Some of those renegade ETs that were run off this planet did and do pilfer things from human bodies.

Since they are on the run constantly they have difficulties and shortages and like insects in need of our body fluids to prosper they stealthy dive in and steal stuff from animals and humans.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sleeper: am i far off when i say that maybe we are under control and kept in the dark because we could potentially be far more powerful than them and the only way to control us is to make sure we never find out the truth?

Why would they need to steal from human/animal bodies when surely they can manipulate other materials to suit them anywhere else in the galaxy?
I hear from one account that some of these beings require technology to traverse dimensions unlike some of the others that can and do without technlology (we don't require technology either). In a sense they are considered a nuisence and would mean they would eventually be left behind?

I'm getting this info from the Alex Collier interview www.youtube.com...

A completely unreleated question: have you ever travelled back/forward in time (our time)?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Howdy sleeper ...

I have a theory about blood, that it is the anchor or glue that holds the soul in place somehow in the human form. This seems relevant when one takes into account certain blood letting sacrificial rights practiced by various cultures and peoples throughout history, and seems related to the grizzlier aspects of certain monsters throughout our collective folklores, that might be loosely based on facts, such as vampires, werewolves, demonology and some ghost tales. Also, when one takes into account the many ways of dying, which include injuries involving blood spillages and/or degradation of blood through disease, this also seems to support this idea, that blood may serve more purpose to our existences, abstractly speaking, than just physically transporting oxygen, nutrients and hormones to various cells and organs in our bodies.

Once a soul becomes unbounded to a body in such way as bloodletting, can it be manipulated in some manner as to give these dark entities you have spoken of power of some sort? Or is some other energy released in the un-bonding process that helps feed these creatures? This seems likely, otherwise, why bother with such a messy affair?

My primary question to you would be, how close to the mark am I in understanding? I ask, not because of some dark or grim purpose, merely out of curiosity in an attempt to better understand the relation of the soul/spiritual to the physical, because clearly, both must be closely related.

Thanks for your insight and time.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Hi Sleeper, thanks again for the replies.

Wouldn't you say that you have an "unfair advantage" over the rest of us as you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt what awaits after death? What i mean is that you have the knowledge to keep yourself on track

I do have that “unfair advantage”, that’s why I do what I do even knowing that “most” will laugh at me and think me a kook---

but even if you tell us, there is always going to be doubt in our minds. This will mean we will often make bad choices as we assume that there will be no consequences (if your an athiest for example) due to human nature/ believing the scientists who tell us that no God/aliens couldn't possibly exist.

We can train a chicken to play the piano by placing feed on the piano keys---but they only do it for the reward.

The flaw with religions that offer salvation and blissful heavenly privileges in exchange for belief in them, and eternal damnation for those that don’t believe in them, is that they are nothing more than Pavlov’s dog. We all salivate at the though of a reward and wag our tails feeling proud of ourselves.

So how do you get people to do the right thing because it is the right thing without the promise of a cookie and glass of milk?
The gods have struggled with that conundrum for a long time. Therefore they created atheist---

Earth is not the final test for integrity, on earth we only get a whiff of it so that later on we have an inkling of what it is and then we will be tested---in a very different reality to what we have here.

Nevertheless, integrity or the little we can muster while here will serve us well while here and get us a seat in the next class above this one. Whereas those who don’t have a clue get to repeat this grade level

Also, you spoke about your partner who took the assignment(?) on Earth (as did you). Do you mean that your current wife is this same person or that the one you knew before Earth is somwhere else on this planet? Have you met up with this other partner since & did you immediately remember the love you had for this person upon watching the film that you were shown whilst in holding on Venus?

That person is not my wife, and I have not met up with her nor will I while here. ---the dimensions of love above what we have here on earth is so vast and difficult to explain---but the love we have for each other is the love of mother, father, child and spouse all rolled into one---for everyone we come into contact with---that is for entities higher up than what I have mentioned so far. Only pure love exists at those levels---and the shades of it diminish as we ascend higher.

And also, obviously in Spirit form there are no genders or do you remain the same gender within your soul? If this is the case wouldn't that mean that the woman you slept with could have another body which is a man?

Male female bodies are mostly for procreation purposes, yet we do have many distinctions that have nothing to do with reproduction---which are obvious to some and not to others.

Anyway these distinctions and traits become more blurred at higher levels while we still remain unique---I have attempted to cross this rift gently but explaining a dimension of existence so far removed from this one is almost futile---but I will continue to work on it---

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You Guys need to leave this thread go. It is irritating to most ATS members. It is like watching WWE wrestling, you know it is fake.

Sleeper, if you are so sure about the aliens and how you meet them. Why don't you show your face to us? Make a small video of yourself and post it on youtube. Let the whole world see who the sleeper is and while you’re at it, have your alien friends say hi as well. Let’s see the face of the person who makes so many claims.

To the gullible half of ATS members, you guys really need to stop adding wood to the fire. At this point no one really knows if Aliens really exist, or if they pilot ufos, we just speculate. And to say that you meet aliens and have diner and fly in their ships and all that other Jazz is simply bogus. Sleeper, you need to quit the lying and story telling. These are human lives you are playing with. Some people here might actually go crazy or fall into a deep depression because of your insane stories. You need to put out or shut up. Show yourself and let the world see the face of a false prophet. Let his image forever stand next to Prophet Yahweh’s in the Hall of Shame!!!

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Devilishkitty]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Sleeper: am i far off when i say that maybe we are under control and kept in the dark because we could potentially be far more powerful than them and the only way to control us is to make sure we never find out the truth?

There is an element of entities that are doing just that because they have many willing human participants. And free will opens up doors and provides more legitimate power to them.

Why would they need to steal from human/animal bodies when surely they can manipulate other materials to suit them anywhere else in the galaxy?

Because many things have been cut off to them and they have to jerry-rig their way.

I hear from one account that some of these beings require technology to traverse dimensions unlike some of the others that can and do without technlology (we don't require technology either). In a sense they are considered a nuisence and would mean they would eventually be left behind?

I'm getting this info from the Alex Collier interview www.youtube.com...

They certainly have missed the boat---but it’s from lack of technology and integrity that they have these problems, not the other way.----Technologically speaking they live in the dark ages.

Souls in their purist forms are the essence the apex of technology, and can traverse space and dimensions at will---once we advance a few notches higher than what we have here on earth we can do it on our own.

A completely unreleated question: have you ever travelled back/forward in time (our time)?

No, because time is “irrelevant” ---

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilDerby
Howdy sleeper ...

I have a theory about blood, that it is the anchor or glue that holds the soul in place somehow in the human form. This seems relevant when one takes into account certain blood letting sacrificial rights practiced by various cultures and peoples throughout history, and seems related to the grizzlier aspects of certain monsters throughout our collective folklores, that might be loosely based on facts, such as vampires, werewolves, demonology and some ghost tales. Also, when one takes into account the many ways of dying, which include injuries involving blood spillages and/or degradation of blood through disease, this also seems to support this idea, that blood may serve more purpose to our existences, abstractly speaking, than just physically transporting oxygen, nutrients and hormones to various cells and organs in our bodies.

Hi Derby,

You defiantly hit near the mark on that one---

Blood is a tool that has a more sinister role than most are ready to hear and definitely not ready for total recall. So I will continue to remain silent about it and let others speculate---people can tolerate speculation a lot better---

Once a soul becomes unbounded to a body in such way as bloodletting, can it be manipulated in some manner as to give these dark entities you have spoken of power of some sort? Or is some other energy released in the un-bonding process that helps feed these creatures? This seems likely, otherwise, why bother with such a messy affair?

It’s a perverted mocking ritual with many undertones and stipulations

My primary question to you would be, how close to the mark am I in understanding? I ask, not because of some dark or grim purpose, merely out of curiosity in an attempt to better understand the relation of the soul/spiritual to the physical, because clearly, both must be closely related.

This is borderline treading on forbidden knowledge---and you certainly have scratched that surface

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Post removed.

Please note at the top of this page:

This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 3892 replies.

Please stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal or off-topic posts are subject deletion and/or a warning.

If you have nothing to contribute please feel free to visit one of the many other threads here on ATS.

Thank you.

Jak

[edit on 5/9/07 by JAK]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devilishkitty
At this point no one really knows if Aliens really exist, or if they pilot ufos, we just speculate.

Devilishkitty,
Have you ever seriously studied the mountain of available information on this subject?
Because then you must see that its absolute no speculation.

"The evidence that the earth is being visited by at least one extraterrestrial civilization is extensive both in scope and detail. In its totality, it comprises a body of evidence which at the very least supports the general assessment that extraterrestrial life has been detected, and that a vigorous program of research and serious diplomatic initiatives is warranted." - Dr. Steven Greer, Director of CSETI (Center for the Study of Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence)

Source; www.ufoevidence.org...

www.majesticdocuments.com...

www.disclosureproject.com...

www.projectcamelot.net...

www.virtuallystrange.net...

and the list goes on and on.

Here are some very interesting Ufo quotes, said by very interesting people.
Let me know your opinion of those quotes.

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.ufomonthlymagazine.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hi I am kicking back witha good cup of coffee and prepared to find out 'who' sleeper is, kind of saved it for a day unto itself, anyway I am confused, I read the first page or so and then went to find your blog to read what its all about and came up zilch, then came back and looked around the middle of coming clean and no go, so how do I find your story sleeper? I have always felt a connection and reading just the little bit I now can see why-but do I have to read this entire thread to catch bits and pieces here and there or is there a certain place to read just what you have to say? I get a bit antsy having to read mile long posts of other people when what I am looking for are the meat and potatoes. Help? I await your response.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Try this Antar
blog.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The blog is here!

(looks like tommyknockers beat me to the punch ...
oh well, not for a lack of trying, I guess ....
)

If you clicked the section entitled blog under any of sleepers posts, it takes you there as well, but you needed to select My Day with an Extraterrestrial to the right as well.

While this thread is, at times, an exhausting read, it is well worth it. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's irritating, but it's always informative and entertaining ... just keep in mind the possibility that reality might be stranger than you thought it was and you'll have fun!

[edit on 5-9-2007 by TinFoilDerby]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Honestly i hope Sleeper is speaking the truth. The idea of death and destruction from a vengeful God isn't very attractive and shows that we havent progressed spiritually at all - also, sleeper doesn't suggest we go worship anything either which in itself is different, but rather be good and honest in everything that we do - whats bad about that? Nothing at all. Even if it is a load of bull there is nothing evil/selfish about what is being suggested.

Sleeper: the Bible has apparently predicted alot of things like the Chernobyl incident (which is pretty insignificant if you think about it) and other things such as a coming ww3 etc and antichrist. However it has been claimed that the are mathmatical codes within the text that could have never been made by a normal person, and only modern supercomputers have been able to realise that they even exist in the firstplace. Whats your comment on that?

No, because time is “irrelevant”

Ok, i'll rephrase - have you ever real alive dinosaurs that were alive millions of "earth" years ago?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
hey sir sleeperrrr

how have you been? still pretty active i see

mmm i've been meaning to ask you..what do you think about the latest acceleration of the latest iran propaganda, its been really annoying.

and also i've been like..feeling "lost" up there lately..I don't know whats going on..like no feelings of much..just annoyed at a lot of things and idk

hows sir milton doing hm?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Thanks alot tommyknockers and Tinfoil derby, I'll catch you all later I'm going over to try that link.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Hi Gee,

Some of those renegade ETs that were run off this planet did and do pilfer things from human bodies.

Since they are on the run constantly they have difficulties and shortages and like insects in need of our body fluids to prosper they stealthy dive in and steal stuff from animals and humans.

What did they need our body fluids for?

And since these ET's would be considered "evil", were they still more spiritually advanced than us? Were they able to perform telekinesis, telepathy, etc?

I was actually reading an article about crop circles yesterday. Is it true that some crop circles are to give humans hope of ET contact, and some were to warn renegade ET's if they did any harm to humans? The article also said that beings from the Arcturus star system were most responsible for crop circles.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well I am back! What an amazing adventure. I will have to come join you some other time sleeper. I appreciate your fuzzy existence.

new topics

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join