It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kappo
Hello sleeper,
I have a question again: Do you know everything about the possibilities of any human soul?

Hi Kappo,

The infinite possibilities that most souls will have in the many dimensions they will explore for eternity?---No I don’t----

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
hi sleeper,

have their been souls that made it out of this exile(prison planet)to more better worlds even up to now, better missions or life?.
correction in one's self does not come overnight I understand but when reviewed
by ET can they say o.k. your flower blossomed now its time to move on or am I just here to do time, what would one know.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by muse801

You read a lot about enlightenment ie: we are all one or all connected, does that include the bazillions of entities or certain ones or none of the above?

Hi muse,

We are individuals and will always be individuals---with access to a huge pool of knowledge, which kind of ties us together but not everyone has the same access---there is no uniform doling out of info---and no automatic right to any info.

Hi sleeper,

Would you agree that there are states of consciousness in which the individual, the one who is seeing, experiences being one with what he sees? That's probably how small children experience the world, "Unless one becomes like a child one cannot enter the kingdom of heaven." sorta thing.

In that state the only way he can define himself is by the "conditions" within "freedom from conditions". There is a oneness, an intimacy, of experience because the freedom is not separate from the conditions. It is what is aware of any and all conditions.

I see boot camp theory as a great tool to help me let go of the resistance to the conditions having to be a certain way, my way. As well as the need to make this place a utopia.

It is said that being a human is an extremely rare opportunity because one can attain enlightenment while human. Something even the God's with all their wisdom and power can't do, unless they become a human and achieve it.

Jesus and Buddha and such, supposing they were real, or even if just a symbol from the shared Unconscious mind, represented beings who deconsructed all of the old gods within their ancestral psyche to discover the infinite unknowable mystery of their own true nature. Something each of us has the opportunity to do.

One thing that I am grateful for is that when Buddha got to the essence, to the truth of things, he smiled. He could have discovered it was all crap, but he discovered it was ultimately good. Same as Jesus. I'm sure he felt living with integrity in Satan's world, being in it but not of it, was ultimately worth it.

I know that's a lofty spiel and I thank you for helping me back to slowly cleaning up my life with integrity again. It's baby steps for me though.

So, maybe we will always be individuals, but we can have the experience of being an individual that is one with all within his/her awareness. In otherwords, the concepts of who and what one is can fall away leaving the experience of being that unknowable aware mystery that is not separate from the conditions within that mystery. Although it may be experienced from that individual's perspective.

Does any of that make sense to you?

How would an army boy consciously dealing with ET put that?

zenfish

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey sleeper,

Understood..

Except for the skills and talents being "gotten here"...nope...talk to Miltie on that one--these are for some reason passed on or through your experiences and being/who you are--or maybe not?

In my wild and crazy life, I have way too many musical moments that do not make sense. Scarey profound successes.

Yeah, so maybe I have a muse playing with my existance---but, hell he/she/it needs me to make it happen at this level...LOL

Is that the ego you speak of?

My 16 year old daughter stopped chattering during a chinese luncheon. All I said was: forget the first three ten commandments, they are about not worshiping or worshiping golden cows and money--ie: tithing.

The next seven are about not stealing...don't steal parental respect, lives, wives, possessions, etc.

I had her at don't steal.

So, why do we steal.....the Wal-mart blue light special from sleeper...

Simply renders down to envy and hate.

Just simple truth....

Her eyes glazed over, but she was listening.,,,next time, I guess.

Thanks Sleeper

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ugh... didn't realize how long I had disappeared for from this forum. 4 or 5 hours today and still only from page 135 to 167.

Want to thank you Milton and Sleeper. This thread has changed a lot of my life perspectives and has helped me make sense and connect the dots to a lot of different things.

So I have tried asking my guide to take some of the blinders off so to speak... and every time he does I end up getting sleep paralysis and I end up putting the blinders back on myself from the fear. Guess it is still pretty scary and hard to handle for me. I was really close to making it through all the way a couple of times and once I started gagging as I could see them in front of me and the fear took over me again and I chose not to "see." I hope that makes sense to you...

The reason being is I would really like to get past this fear. Any encouragement would be nice.
I feel like it is cold water and every time you get in just a little bit further.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
[edit on 4-9-2007 by Robertgoodfella]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Hello sleeper,
I have a question again: Do you know everything about the possibilities of any human soul?

Hi Kappo,

The infinite possibilities that most souls will have in the many dimensions they will explore for eternity?---No I don’t----

So it's possible for you to be wrong about my friend?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hi again Sleeper, thanks for the replies.

In these out of body experiences do you feel the "dropping" sensation as if you were on a rollercoaster while re-entering your body?

Thanks

[edit on 4-9-2007 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hello Sleeper,
Thank you for your earlier given answer.
For me, it gives me the feeling that there is justice after all.

Hi space,

People frequently escape justice on earth---or so they think---like interest on a credit card the penalties for every crime build up exponentially the longer a person carries those charges.---Best fess up as soon as possible---those carrying charges are literally pure hell come payback time.

No one escapes paying for misdeeds---no one at all.

Then, I suppose that they had an presentiment by themselves, or they are warn by others?

Just before it happens many are taken out of their bodies----away from any pain---and they see what is happening but don’t feel anything. ----same with car, plane, train, and boat accidents

Can you give me your opinion about the being in this image?

How they look is a very small part of what we see and experience when near the real ones.

Source; projectcamelot.net...

Is this indeed close of how an Gray Alien looks.

It’s far more feel than looks, and looks are always deceiving---the feeling on the other hand is mind numbingly real.

That particular gray looking thing is often only a suit that even humans can enter into.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robertgoodfella
hi sleeper,

have their been souls that made it out of this exile(prison planet)to more better worlds even up to now, better missions or life?.

Hi goodfella,

Every single day people on earth break away from the chains of hate envy and ego and join the ranks of the truly free and when they die they go from here to other dimensions and other planets---and to very sweet new realities.

correction in one's self does not come overnight I understand but when reviewed
by ET can they say o.k. your flower blossomed now its time to move on or am I just here to do time, what would one know.

Those who are here doing time and nothing else will never grasp any part of the big picture and could not even ask the question you asked.

So you are not here doing time exclusively, you are able to move up---but doing the jitterbug with right and wrong prolongs and slows down our accent off planets like earth.----

Every single time we let go of integrity for one reason or other it becomes harder to hold onto the next time---so those who manage to grab hold of that sucker---don’t let go whatever you do because you never know when and if it will waddle by again----can be like catching a greased pig.

And your determination will need to increase substantially to nail that hog---in other words you can find yourself way back at the end of the line---again---and a much bigger pig to harness--- if and when your next chance comes along

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi sleeper,

Would you agree that there are states of consciousness in which the individual, the one who is seeing, experiences being one with what he sees? That's probably how small children experience the world, "Unless one becomes like a child one cannot enter the kingdom of heaven." sorta thing.

Hi zen,

We are not talking about two-year old children are we?---

We can empathize with other people, feel their pain, their joy and stuff like that because we are made of the same material----more or less---but our material does change and it doesn’t change uniformly with others.

In other words what distresses a child certainly doesn’t distress an adult.
Children will cry and moan over every little thing----we adults don’t do that---yeah right---

In that state the only way he can define himself is by the "conditions" within "freedom from conditions". There is a oneness, an intimacy, of experience because the freedom is not separate from the conditions. It is what is aware of any and all conditions.

Well yeah, and maybe, and not necessarily, but possibly---

Our reality is sooooo different when we move to those relevant levels----that nothing we understand now will apply

I see boot camp theory as a great tool to help me let go of the resistance to the conditions having to be a certain way, my way. As well as the need to make this place a utopia.

Speaking of utopia ET could make earth one in an instant but utopia is not a training camp---earth is a training camp and cannot be utopia.

When I was building houses I also helped build houses for “Habitat for Humanity” . And one time I suggested that it wouldn’t take much more to add a one car garaged to each house, and I was told by the powers running that show that it would be too much luxury—and that was not the purpose of the program---which was to build basic living spaces for those in need of a roof over their heads.

Kind of the same principle that applies here on earth---spiritually speaking----not materially speaking---whether people are rich, poor or somewhere between never enters into any equation whatsoever concerning the big picture.

It is said that being a human is an extremely rare opportunity because one can attain enlightenment while human. Something even the God's with all their wisdom and power can't do, unless they become a human and achieve it.

That’s an example of a myth that really is a myth---

Jesus and Buddha and such, supposing they were real, or even if just a symbol from the shared Unconscious mind, represented beings who deconsructed all of the old gods within their ancestral psyche to discover the infinite unknowable mystery of their own true nature. Something each of us has the opportunity to do.

Our beliefs no matter how wrong or right carry absolutely no weight at all---believing in multiple deities or one single deity is simple semantics because none carry any significant meaning---only what we give them.

We are not here to gain wisdom as I said before, we are here to gain integrity---and any Jesus or Buddha certainly already had such merit badges otherwise they could not represent what they represented.

One thing that I am grateful for is that when Buddha got to the essence, to the truth of things, he smiled. He could have discovered it was all crap, but he discovered it was ultimately good. Same as Jesus. I'm sure he felt living with integrity in Satan's world, being in it but not of it, was ultimately worth it.

The only truth is integrity, there is no other.

I know that's a lofty spiel and I thank you for helping me back to slowly cleaning up my life with integrity again. It's baby steps for me though.

If you get there via a few of my silly words then it’s your baby to do with it as you please.

So, maybe we will always be individuals, but we can have the experience of being an individual that is one with all within his/her awareness. In otherwords, the concepts of who and what one is can fall away leaving the experience of being that unknowable aware mystery that is not separate from the conditions within that mystery. Although it may be experienced from that individual's perspective.

Does any of that make sense to you?

Sure does----and the way you put it sounds good to me---

How would an army boy consciously dealing with ET put that?

I’ll defer to the Spock quote, “Live long and prosper”. What more is there?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Except for the skills and talents being "gotten here"...nope...talk to Miltie on that one--these are for some reason passed on or through your experiences and being/who you are--or maybe not?

Hi muse,

I was strictly speaking for myself, some do come here with past talent or are given talent when they come to good old planet earth.

In my wild and crazy life, I have way too many musical moments that do not make sense. Scarey profound successes.

Stuff you earned here and elsewhere

Yeah, so maybe I have a muse playing with my existance---but, hell he/she/it needs me to make it happen at this level...LOL

Is that the ego you speak of?

We are allowed to indulge in some ego as long as we don’t let it ooze out our ears---

My 16 year old daughter stopped chattering during a chinese luncheon. All I said was: forget the first three ten commandments, they are about not worshiping or worshiping golden cows and money--ie: tithing.

The next seven are about not stealing...don't steal parental respect, lives, wives, possessions, etc.

I had her at don't steal.
So, why do we steal.....the Wal-mart blue light special from sleeper...
Simply renders down to envy and hate.
Just simple truth....
Her eyes glazed over, but she was listening.,,,next time, I guess.

There is no greater joy than having dinner and discussions with our children---I’ve had many of those blessings while they were growing up---and still do---the good memories are keepers and we take them with us forever----glazed eyes and all---

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
So I have tried asking my guide to take some of the blinders off so to speak... and every time he does I end up getting sleep paralysis and I end up putting the blinders back on myself from the fear. Guess it is still pretty scary and hard to handle for me. I was really close to making it through all the way a couple of times and once I started gagging as I could see them in front of me and the fear took over me again and I chose not to "see." I hope that makes sense to you...

Hi Anonymous,

Makes complete sense and for anyone who experienced that kind of contact they also share the same frustrations.

The reason being is I would really like to get past this fear. Any encouragement would be nice.
I feel like it is cold water and every time you get in just a little bit further.

The fear is part of the deal and few are able to overcome it regardless what they may claim.

It’s part of where we are in the pecking order, children are subordinate to their parents and teachers, soldiers are subordinate to their commanders, we humans are subordinate to extraterrestrials---who have complete authority, access and control over our entire being while we are here on earth---yet few know about that reality, nor could they handled it if they did---that’s why most of humanity is kept “asleep”.

Only those who dare poke a hole through the membrane of so called reality have an inkling of what is going on----that little bit of info itself is very scary stuff and very few could handled it as well as you have---but the water does get much much colder before it warms up a tad---if it warms up at all---

For those inclined to swim with the dolphins, who are not always lovey-dovey---beware, because there are also sharks in those waters.

My blog didn’t talk much about the sharks because not everyone needs to be concerned about them, especially those covered in the shield of---you guessed it---pure integrity---a rare achievement for earthlings---nevertheless many do achieve it.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

So it's possible for you to be wrong about my friend?

Anything is possible---and no one need go with my humble or not so humble perspective of things---

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Hi again Sleeper, thanks for the replies.
In these out of body experiences do you feel the "dropping" sensation as if you were on a rollercoaster while re-entering your body?

Hi dodgy,

More of a tingly feeling, but it depends how long one is out of their body.

Reentering the human ball and chain is a drag once you feel the complete freedom, weightlessness, and no pain that is our souls.

When this is done during sleep we don’t feel the same trauma of reentry, although sometimes we feel like we been worked all night in a salt mine.

When this is done while fully awake the trauma is both physiological and psychological---it’s freaky stuff to say the least---I always need a glass of that special wine afterwards---

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

We are not talking about two-year old children are we?---

Yes we are. I was refering to the way they do not reflect on themselves. They have not yet developed an egoic concept that they exist as a separate entity entraped in a body. They are more just being the free awareness that they are. They just don't know it. If they are asked to count the people in a room they rarely include themselves in that count. Their sense of themselves is simply what they are aware of in the moment. It is not what they think about themselves for they don't even have a self concept yet. I wasn't refering to a child's lack of maturity but to their lack of egoic self-reflection. Of course, they need to learn maturity.

In other words what distresses a child certainly doesn’t distress an adult. Children will cry and moan over every little thing----we adults don’t do that---yeah right---

The opposite is true as well. Things that stress adults, due to their concept of themselves, cause no stress at all to children without false egoic identies. Sort of out of sight out of mind thing.

Our reality is sooooo different when we move to those relevant levels----that nothing we understand now will apply

I talk about this stuff because I have been there. Not in some other place, or plane of existence, but right here on earth. And it sure was good while it lasted. I think I lost it due to a lack of understanding the importance of integrity. My bad.

Speaking of utopia ET could make earth one in an instant but utopia is not a training camp---earth is a training camp and cannot be utopia.

That concept sure helps put things in the right perspective.

Our beliefs no matter how wrong or right carry absolutely no weight at all---believing in multiple deities or one single deity is simple semantics because none carry any significant meaning---only what we give them.

And that's exactly what those guys did. They deconstructed all the beliefs and concepts their ancestors told them were true and looked at what was left when free of that.

We are not here to gain wisdom as I said before, we are here to gain integrity---

That's a keeper sleeper.

The only truth is integrity, there is no other.

You might be right. I guess I'll have to see for myself.

I’ll defer to the Spock quote, “Live long and prosper”. What more is there?

I thought you would have said, "Be all that you can be."

I remember watching a Star Trek episode when Spock quoted some guy saying, "A sane man in a insane world would appear to be insane." I guess that means you, you nut job.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Thankyou!

Like it or not, we chose to be here now to experience the big stage play with its ouches and good stuff--to allow our soul(s) to experience on this plane(t) and we have a choice to go with it ot resist it.

We try to honestly define who we are--what we are made of...,to change ourselves or to reflect the experiences of being alive---hey, reality is God/Et./whatever...

If we do the right thing (integrity) and just experience the hate, envy and let it sift or go through our ego....we can help create a better place?

Sleeper, I hear a great 60's-80's songlist...LOL

Just witnessed the "Beach Boys" concert in Chicago at Rivinia....oversold and yet totally beautiful. Goood vibrations.

I think many of us got stuck in certain eras.

As a working musician, that is death.

Okay, so I died. Next... It is huge out there.....I am ready and willing to make whatever happens work everyone. It is the way of it... My next gig.

Thanks sleeper.

kix

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sleeper I have been meditating last week and let me tell you something.

I live in Mexico, since I have a fairly good standard of life, no big money problems and basically great health (me and my family) I consider myself inmensely lucky, but I live in a very corrupt country with a very corrupt and accustomed to corruption society, that is really a drag, I know I should not hate and wish evil to others but its almost imposible to live in a place where doing wrong is the norm and doing the right thing is the "weird thing".
Like 20 pages back you told us that some ET like the world more to the 3d world standards (or more challenging), so I tought maybe I am in a test of fire (so to speak), because doing the right thing is so hard here, left and right I see corruption, bad dealings, bribery and such. These last months I have lost very lucrative contracts due to my refusal of doing bribery and stealing, I see the "others" that have entered those contracts and are firing long working employees and also not repecting them, It makes my blood boil to see those kind of acts and wrong doings.
So I am trying to let go the hate, the envy thing I have it in control (believe it or not!) but I think I am being tested to the bone in these situations, even teaching my kids that doing the right thing (even if it causes "problems") is the way to go....

My heart fills with joy when I think of moving up and I think enduring these situations is worth it, but its so darn hard, mmm like pushing a car uphill...

Thanks

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

So what was the purpose of grey abductions in the 50's and present? Did they really require our DNA to prevent their race from dying?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I remember watching a Star Trek episode when Spock quoted some guy saying, "A sane man in a insane world would appear to be insane." I guess that means you, you nut job.

So true, the insane believe themselves sane, and make up the majority of the population that has full control of society, the people that put them there.

But times are a changing and UFO nuts are a tad main stream now and at least tolerated more than before

But integrity nuts that’s a whole different and far too strange an animal, and such nut jobs are certainly square pegs in a round world. Try talking integrity at work and see how quickly people’s eyes gloss over and they point the finger in their mouth thing---friends stop calling and you find yourself isolated---and looking for acceptance on internet chat boards---but enough about me---

My two children were stigmatized as goody-two-shoes while growing up in suburban schools, in so called good neighborhoods, where many of their classmates were into drugs, drinking and smoking. Although they were shunned by their peers they managed to turn out just fine.

I seem to go from bad---UFO nut---to worse---integrity nut job----have I no shame---

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join