It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
John :

just curious if you've seen /read this thread and the claim made in it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Sleeper :

Maybe "they" would let you take your family with you? Have you asked?

They are on different paths and we are not due to cross paths again for sometime, so they cannot go with me

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Hello greerISaFraud,

Do I 'believe' sleepers blog. 'Believe' is the wrong word although it is accurate. Yes, I believe sleepers story. But it is more than that. I feel privileged for a glimpse of reality.

If you haven't read the 110 pages, word for word, beginning to end of "Are Extraterrestrials Real? As Real as the Nose on your Face" AND seen. read and heard all I have in the past 20 years you are probably not going to buy sleepers story. No matter, I think the whole thing was just for me anyway.

I can't tell you Sleepers story is true but I will tell you one thing, "I believe it."

Why? Because of the little teenie, tiny details that he slips in here and there that, based on what I know, are true. How do I know these details are true? I don't really know for sure, but then nobody knows anything for sure. Except for Richard C. Hoagland who knows "for sure" there is not a breathable atmosphere on the moon.

John,

What about the inconsistancies and holes in this story that I and others have pointed out?? Doesn't that bother you at all? I am shocked and in disbelief that you buy this story.

- He said that the aliens never showed their face to him......yet in his story they did.
- He said he never ate while he was with them........ yet in his story he did eat and drink.
- In his story he mentions being clubbed to an unconscious state (medically that means he incurred MASSIVE brain trauma), and when I tell him that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a human being to wake up with just a lump on their head and walk off brain trauma ........he changes his story! No where in his story did he say that Milton (who was unable to even speak to him at the time) came down and fixed his brain trauma..... yet didn't fix the bloody lump on his head...... and then put him back down on the ground and left him. *HE IS OBVIOUSLY MAKING THIS UP*
-Lastly, IT'S A FREAKING STORY ABOUT BANGING HOT ALIEN BABES!!!!!!! It's like something a damned middle schooler would write about.

Good God John! Think about what you are saying. You are a well-known and half-respected member of the community, and you are saying you believe some guy's story ABOUT BANGING HOT ALIEN BABES~!

I am done trying to disprove one of the most ridiculous tales I have ever read in my life. I feel dumber for even having to do so, and people in the community actually believing this makes Ufology look even sillier. I suppose some people want it so bad that they will believe anything.

Best of luck to you, Sleeper!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper...I'm baaaaack ;-)

Question for you, very serious question. You believe your experiences to be true, but, do you think there is a chance that it only exists in your mind. i.e. A figment of your imagination that is so prevelant, it has become real to you?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienarena
Ok, since we don't want to derail the subject of this thread and talk about the location of Atlantis. We could stay on the topic of "coming clean on extraterrestrials" by asking what hand if any did extraterrestrials have in Atlantis?

For example:

Did they create the Atlantians?

Sure did

Did they provide the Atlantians with any of the technology that they supposedly had?

Yup

Did they destroy Atlantis? If so, for what reason and how did they do it?

Yes they did, Atlantis was a base camp from where they engineered many of the cultures that sprouted up on earth.

They destroyed it because the work was done, and they could not leave all that neat stuff they had to be found.

They destroyed it with “fire and brimstone” for lack of a modern term.

And do you know how this relates to other seemingly advanced cultures who in my opinion didn't have the resources to construct some of the structures that were built (Pyramids / Stonehedge / Easter Island / Nasca Lines)

Any "coming clean" would be appreciated.

Many early dynasties and some not so early ones have been run by extraterrestrials.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I believe sleeper also. I think I remember reading in the "as real as the nose on your face thread" that he didn't see them initially, but that they showed themselves later. I also think he has also discussed not remembering events and have been shown or allowed to remember them at a later time.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't go into too great of detail of my ufo experiences and when I tell people at the age of 12 that I was taken 26 years into the future, for which I have video documentation as evidence. They look at me as if I am out of some institute.

I don't want to go into to too much detail, but I clearly describe events that I saw at 12 that would occur when I turned 38, and which did occur and has been widely documented so much so, a reporter looked at my evidence and the article got a 'd' notice from the government. In case you wonder what that means, it means that the Prime Minister doesn't want it to go to press.

Nevertheless, I had three people look at my evidence and they were shocked, as I was describing events which recently unfolded under regression hypnosis shown to me at 12 years of age. Hence time to me isn't linear.

It is painful to relive that event, although I have been confronting it knowing that I carried it with me for 26 years, and my nightmare ended when it entered into my realm of reality. However, the pain has stayed with me and that will never go away.

Needless to say, I take the subject quite seriously, as an experiencer, contactee, abductee, what have you. The events that took place 26 years after they were shown to me is my legacy that I have to live with to make me know that ufos and extraterrestrials are real and have been visiting the Earth for aeons.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
I don't go into too great of detail of my ufo experiences and when I tell people at the age of 12 that I was taken 26 years into the future, for which I have video documentation as evidence.

and you're going to share it with us here at ATS right?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi there
Caught the #1 guest (IMHO) John Lear on C2C last night and heard him mention ATS and a deep "Sleeper" thread, ended up here.

Noory said they plan to have Sleeper on so the skeptics here can call and argue in real time.

Having had 7 hard sightings including 3 close and one practically on top of the vehicle (like 8 meters) the validity of unconventional aerial vehicles is not an issue.

Just wanted to post major props to JL and check out that Sleeper thread which must be an older one. I'll find it later. See ya.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Rachel, thanks for sharing with us a little about your experiences. Maybe sometime in the near future you could start up your own thread here on this topic so we can learn more about those experiences you had which sound very extraordinary indeed!

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Hey Sleeper...I'm baaaaack ;-)

Question for you, very serious question. You believe your experiences to be true, but, do you think there is a chance that it only exists in your mind. i.e. A figment of your imagination that is so prevelant, it has become real to you?

I have all my human memories---and overall I have been blessed with two fantastic children and wife---and fantastic times with them----all intact, and many ET memories—the ET ones are equally as real.

What else do we have to go on?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
In fact the ET memories stand out like isolated tree's..... lol, the kind that look like they want to grab you and eat you!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

I am done trying to disprove one of the most ridiculous tales I have ever read in my life.

Thanks for your comments greerISaFraud they are very much appreciated.

Many join me in wishing you the best in your pursuit of the truth.

While we applaud your efforts at trying to disprove sleepers story (thats how we search for the truth) we can certainly sympasize with your complete, total and utter failure. But it sometimes happens to the best of us. I have had many, many failures in my lifetime. And I know how much it hurts.

Although we think that the search for the truth should be never ending we understand your decision to give up trying to disprove sleepers story. We know what a thankless and difficult (probably impossible) task that is.

Good luck in the future and many join me in praying that your word is your bond.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I am done trying to disprove one of the most ridiculous tales I have ever read in my life.

While we applaud your efforts at trying to disprove sleepers story (thats how we search for the truth) we can certainly sympasize with your complete, total and utter failure. But it sometimes happens to the best of us. I have had many, many failures in my lifetime. And I know how much it hurts.

Although we think that the search for the truth should be never ending we understand your decision to give up trying to disprove sleepers story. We know what a thankless and difficult (probably impossible) task that is.

Good luck in the future and many join me in praying that your word is your bond.

How can us skeptics argue with that!
Don't be so nice, it makes our job harder!

In all seriousness though, this post was mainly to show my respect for sleeper.

There have been a lot of people claiming outrageous things on this forum, but sleeper is the first to keep his cool in the face of skepticism. I'm one of those skeptics, but that doesn't mean i don't respect the person. Major kudos to you for taking it in your stride.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

On the contrary Mr. Lear. I believe several wrenches have been thrown into this story by the revelation of inconsistancies that Sleeper, and other's who are of the mind to believe the story word for word, continue to ignore, evade, and resort to put downs instead of coming clean with a reasonable reason why fact change.

It is for that reason that I continue to disbelieve this story, although I have almost convinced myself that Sleeper himself does believe all these fantastic tales did truly take place.

There are many documented cases where people will convince themselves that a fantasy is, in fact, reality, and nothing can change their mind or convince them that it is even possible.

I don't blame Sleeper for posting his story, in fact, I applaud it. This has been one of the most thought provoking threads on ATS in a long time (IMO), and I hope to see it continue. for that reason, and that reason alone, I am giving Sleeper a Way Above vote.

Cheers to all who have, and contiune to take part.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by sensfan]

[edit on 18-1-2007 by sensfan]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here's my screenplay.

Therapist: You're angry, that's all. Don't hold it in -- go with your temper.

greerISaFraud: Where should I go with it?

Therapist: As far away with it as you can. There's not nearly enough room for it here; that's fer sure!

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sleeper and John Lear:

What are your opinions about underwater UFO's?

It seems to me that after all that I have read and seen that this may be the perfect place for them to go because there are places in our oceans that are so deep that no human has ever explored .

Do either of you think this is a possibility?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
MagicRose I have written many times that they are in the deepest of our waters.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
It is for that reason that I continue to disbelieve this story, although I have almost convinced myself that Sleeper himself does believe all these fantastic tales did truly take place.

I am not a licensed therapist nor am medically qualified to diagnose such a wonderfully contradictory and complex statement such as the above.

I do, however think you should continue to post as you grapple with the question "Is sleeper real?"

Actually, we all go through this life trying to figure out what is real and what is not and many of us have been exactly where you are right this minute, floundering around, trying to justify disbelieving sleepers story, grasping at the merest shred of inconsistancy.

Hey, gal, welcome to the club. We've all been there. RIDE IT THROUGH!!! And look forward to seeing you on the other side!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Hey John!

Thank you for addressing all my points, and thank you for all your kind words. (you didn't invent sarcasm, ya know?)

Hmm, I could be wrong, but haven't you hitched your wagon to a horse named Hoax more than once? I would think after being a victim of associating with proven hoaxsters, you would be a more discerning critic and not lend your support to someone making wild claims all the while bereft of a kernal of proof.

Now, I harbor no ill will toward you or Sleeper and I honestly don't think you have a dishonest bone in your body. Unfortunately, someone replaced your dishonesty bone with several gullible ones (perhaps it was Milton).

It is a shame that for every Stanton Friedman we have doing justice in this field, they have 100 John Lears to throw right back in our face. One is a noted Physicist that goes about Ufology in a scientific manner, and the other is a hookwinked vehicle for Sience Fiction.

Best of luck,
David

[edit on 18-1-2007 by greerISaFraud]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join