It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra

Thanks!

True but as far as i´ve grasped what you have said in the past learning to ride around in fancy looking spaceships is not really why we are here for in the first place. It´s more a thing for maturing the soul...shouldn´t movies featuring values like that of Florence Nightingale or mother Theresa benefit us more?

The human fascination with space is the result of the fact that we all have been out in it.

Movies and books on space travel is in many ways reminiscing about our past---what’s wrong with that? Also every one of us will return to space---sci-fi is not only for bedtime stories---but a reminder of that fact.

Well, duh, obvisouly one thing does not exclude the other, i´m just having a hard time seeing how technological advancement can help bring forth the good within us...help us to grow up, mature, appreciate life. I mean, does it really matter which planet we are on?

We learn about ourselves by the way we interact and treat others; everything else is entertainment or whatever else we manage to make out of our life with what we are given. External influences put us into situation that test us---but no matter how bad someone believes they have it, it's all illusion---and someday that soap bubble of illusion will burst and you will find yourself somewhere else, perhaps in another part of the galactic space we all live in

Clearly, space travel is an interesting thing it just appears to me that the "spacedudes" should focus on some more pressing matters first.

The space-dudes follow orders like everyone else, where the buck stops no one really knows---but it really wasn’t with President Truman---

Or perhaps it is one of those things were they will not come here so we have to reach out and get it for ourselves, kinda like, we are not invited to the party going on at Saturn so we need to go there and crash a party our selves. Hm...i´m just rambling here now?!

They were here before humans, they never left, and they will be the last to leave earth

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

The human fascination with space is the result of the fact that we all have been out in it.

Movies and books on space travel is in many ways reminiscing about our past---what’s wrong with that? Also every one of us will return to space---sci-fi is not only for bedtime stories---but a reminder of that fact.

Don´t get me wrong, i love a good sci-fi movie, "Alien" as well as "Total Recall" are both two of my favorite movies, hopefully "Alien" does not tickle a subconcious memory but aside from that i´m all for it. :-)

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Celtibero

Believe me, I know quite a bit of the publishing industry and your "fantastic" material has zero chances of being sold. Don't worry about giving it for free.

Looky there a another wannabe "Hockey Puck"---

Thanks Mrpenny

Celtibero coming from someone who probably spent an hour coming up with that sentence---well you have the credentials equal to the rest of the Hockey pucks so I guess it’s good enough---

See that was about the only emotional response i've seen from Sleeper yet, he does not seem to get defensive or emotional when someone demands proof, but he seems to get very offended of someones criticism of his fictious screenplay. Dude you are 100% just trying to write a creative story and then trying to sell it or at least the idea to us. Go out and try to explore new places and have a real experience like i did, sorry their is no drama involved in most real life encounters, however sitting at home and daydreaming of an adventure that never happened is completely pathetic.

I'm done here and won't be replying.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

They were here before humans, they never left, and they will be the last to leave earth

Maybe you've already answered this one, but here's my question regarding "We" vs. "They".

If we've all already been in space and through the soul catcher process, is there a "We" vs. "They" or is there only "us"?

If the former, what's the distinction? Is it only a matter of where we've progressed? Will we at some point be "They"?

Hope that makes sense. It did in my head.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Thank you very much for your comments hiii_98, they were very revealing and added a different viewpoint on the subject.

Many join in wishing you the best for the future and pray with me that your word is your bond.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Maybe you've already answered this one, but here's my question regarding "We" vs. "They".

If we've all already been in space and through the soul catcher process, is there a "We" vs. "They" or is there only "us"?

If the former, what's the distinction? Is it only a matter of where we've progressed? Will we at some point be "They"?

Hope that makes sense. It did in my head.

There is a “they” and an “us” because not all of “us” will become “they.”

And they are simply higher up the food chain---they are highly advanced souls on various levels---but in the mix there are numerable soulless and synthetic entities with autonomy---that remain a mystery even for some ETs. In other words it seems that maybe god does play with dice.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Thank you very much for your comments hiii_98, they were very revealing and added a different viewpoint on the subject.

Many join in wishing you the best for the future and pray with me that your word is your bond.

I’m going to start calling you "cool hand John".

I wish I had your talent for handling critics, Anyway thanks for clearing that up for me John---

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
never mind...

edit to remove comment.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There is a “they” and an “us” because not all of “us” will become “they.”
>SNIP<
In other words it seems that maybe god does play with dice.

Thanks much for the reply. A bleak scenario, indeed. And as you know, one I don't subscribe to. Appreciate the participation, though. It's never boring.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever read Star Maker? It's pretty good. You might want to c heck it out. Your local library probably has a copy.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The human fascination with space is the result of the fact that we all have been out in it... Also every one of us will return to space

We ARE in space, space is in Us, We are space and space is Us, Eternally and in all ways. Since you make the claim that We have all Been "out in it", could you please specify a moment when We are "Not in space"? All of Existence is space. The Earth is space and in "space". There is No "outer space", if so, then where is this "inner space?".

A response would Be very interesting, in fact a scientific break through.

Clearly, space travel is an interesting thing it just appears to me that the "spacedudes" should focus on some more pressing matters first.

We are all "space dudes" and We are all "space travelers". The Earth is constantly traveling in and through space, and is a traveling space, We are on this Earth, there-fore We are all ways space traveling.

sleeper,
Being more responsible with definitions, words, and adjectives is a very important reality to focus on. Take more time with responses if necessary, please. For the sake of truth and for the sake of many Humans who are following you. At this turning point in Our evolution they are leaving behind their religions and searching for truth. Since you have taken on this role you are now responsible for your actions, your words, your concepts, and all so the Human Beings that rely on you to give them the truth.

There is No "they", No more separation please. We are all Us, connected through consciousness and Existing as the Existence. Every thing that goes un-corrected and Every thing that goes correct, is Us. Every murder that is acted, every war that is started is Ours. Every innocent woman that is raped and every technological advancement that is made, is Ours and all ready was Ours through the consciousness that We are which Exists Eternally as the energy that is Us, and it is energy that makes up Every thing. There is No-thing that is lacking energy.

We are energy and the Existence is energy, and all of this energy is connected, there does Not Exist "empty space" and there does Not Exist a void in Existence (or what is called the universe, that which is properly referred to as the Omni-verse) that would have Us diss-connected.

My reply at the top of page 8 has still Not Been responded to. A response to that post and this post would Be highly appreciated.

Thanks

[edit on 17-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
There is No "they", No more separation please. We are all Us, connected through consciousness and Existing as the Existence.that makes up Every thing. There is No-thing that is lacking energy. We are energy and the Existence is energy, and all of this energy is connected, there does Not Exist "empty space" and there does Not Exist a void in Existence (or what is called the universe, that which is properly referred to as the Omni-verse) that would have Us diss-connected.

Sleeper knows more about this than me, LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal, but it sounds like you are trying to cut in line here.

I don't think you can cut in line and/or cut yourself a deal and/or hang on coattails.

Otherwise I'd be on Saturn and not on this garbage dump.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Sleeper knows more about this than me, LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal, but it sounds like you are trying to cut in line here.

Could an explanation of the line that is Being cut please Be explained. Earth is a place of magnificent beauty, though you are entitled the choice to mold the reality of this planet to Be viewed as that of a garbage dump, though the benefits from this thought process and these remarks are Not totally comprehended. Could it Be that you enjoy viewing yourself as a piece of garbage, ergo all of Humanity as trash? This is what was stated in the quoted text above written by the user that goes by JohnLear. I think of you as a puzzle piece to the beauty of this Perfect Existence even though you view me, yourself, and others as a piece of trash. Your perception is respected and accepted, all though it is Not completely comprehended as to why you enjoy viewing and referring to Us as trash.

I don't think you can cut in line and/or cut yourself a deal and/or hang on coattails.

The fact that the self chooses to "Not think" it is possible is the reason for its perceived un-possibility. Anything and Everything is possible; anything and Everything explain their Existence as possibilities through their concepts just as does the choice of using concepts such as "impossible", which limit anything and Everything: anything and Everything are unlimited; impossibilities create limitation.

The intentions of the sentence quoted above are Not properly comprehended. What lines and whose coat tails? What are the intentions and meanings of these statements?

A response would Be appreciated,
Thanks

[edit on 17-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   

We are all "space dudes" and We are all "space travelers". The Earth is constantly traveling in and through space, and is a traveling space, We are on this Earth, there-fore We are all ways space traveling.

Yes, this is a scientific fact that cannot be argued against but...taking the argument to this level we first need to decide on which relative POV we are having a discussion. If i were to talk to my mom and dad about this i would need to settle the argument on a level they can grasp. For most living humans on earth it is much easier to comunicate within this topic if we enter the topic based on "us" humans living on this planet and "they" coming from outside the planet. Otherwise it becomes very abstract.

Approaching this with something along the lines as "we are all a part of the infinite energy and so forth there never was any separation and never will be" sure sounds true enough but then there´s not really anything more to talk about, is there? There´s is no evil, neither any good, it just IS.

Somehow we need to base the argument/discussion/exploration based on were i/we/they/us find yourself/themselves on the path of "evolution". This is also one of the reasons so many threads go haywire in here because no bottomline on which to discuss is established and so forth we might end up discussiong the same topic on multiple levels.

I agree and understand in many of the things you present although i also believe it might be a tad to "high" or abstract for a ATS level discussion. As usual, i could be wrong.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by tomra]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I would like to go on record to say - this thread locked the other day!

Happy to see its return, but I want to confirm I wasn't seeing things.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by one_small_step]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Could an explanation of the line that is Being cut please Be explained. Earth is a place of magnificent beauty, though you are entitled the choice to mold the reality of this planet to Be viewed as that of a garbage dump, though the benefits from this thought process and these remarks are Not totally comprehended. Could it Be that you enjoy viewing yourself as a piece of garbage, ergo all of Humanity as trash? This is what was stated in the quoted text above written by the user that goes by JohnLear. I think of you as a puzzle piece to the beauty of this Perfect Existence even though you view me, yourself, and others as a piece of trash. Your perception is respected and accepted, all though it is Not completely comprehended as to why you enjoy viewing and referring to Us as trash.

John has to speak for himself but somehow i get the feeling that it was not John´s intention to label humanity as "garbage" neither planet earth as a "garbage dump".

That said, your quote has so much importance in it. I believe "we" as in the habitants of this planet has so much opportunity to decide which way our future will be molded. Clearly negative thinking forwards negative energy and so forth opening our eyes to the true beauty around us is the way to go. No doubt saturn is a great place but there sure are sweetspots as well as magnificent things/beeings on planet earth to.

Seeing planet earth as a bad place were only bad things reside will only result in molding it that way.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hello sleeper, I was wandering --is it your job to enlighten us all,is that what MILTON was implying --as to why you were placed back into the lump of human form . Are you still in contact with milton . So many questions i will ask-Do you think your wife was an orb also ,maybe she has a job here on earth also -does she know milton or does she have another guide because it seems she was abducted and implanted as well.

Have you encountered any other negative forces that milton had told you about.

Do you have children and if so do they have stories similar to yours.

When you dream do you dream of other-wordly places--do you leave you body while dreaming.

How is your health are you worried about the implants and other objects inside of you .

thanks for your time

have a great trip

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Hi John, glad you are back

I'm curious about your take on Sleeper's blog. I am assuming that you believe his story (if you read it, that is) by the way you came to his defense (perhaps that isn't the best way to put it, but you seem to be on his side). I'd appreciate it if you would be kind enough to share whether or not you find his story to be truthful.

In case you haven't read his blog yet, I will list some of the major talking points (hopefully Sleeper will find my list accurate):

-He met an alien
-He rode in the alien's ship
-He had sex with a hot robot for the purpose of semen collection.
-He went to a space mall located behind the sun. (curious as to why our space probes that have orbited the sun never picked up on the mall)
-He went to Uranus.
-On Uranus he had his butt and stomach plugged so that he would not wipe out the population with his ....stomach bacteria(?) (kind of fitting considering the name of the planet)
-after being attacked by some humans for an unknown reason, he was then taken to an underground human city beneath the regular Uranus city.
-He then had sex with a really hot Uranus (Uranian?) woman for purposes of semen sampling.
-after the semen sampling he then took a shower with the Uranian woman who was so impressed with him that she gave him more sex even though it was against the rules. (what a stud!.....even with head trauma so severe that he was knocked unconscious an hour earlier)
-The hot Uranian women then got him drunk on space alcohol and he passed out in her arms.
-He then met up with his original abductor who showed him how to take his body off and fly around in spirit form.
-He then flew to the center of the galaxy to attend a space party.
-He then got home approximately 15 hours after he was first abducted.
-He made love to his wife and went to sleep. (FOUR TIMES AT THE AGE OF 52!! WHAT A TOTAL PIMP)

what an awesome adventure!

[edit on 18-1-2007 by greerISaFraud]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Sleeper,

It was a cute story and all, but you can't really expect people to believe it when you include impossibilities in it. I PROMISE you that you would not be able to have sex with hot Uranian chicks after experiencing head trauma that renders you unconscious. I know it happens in the movies all the time, but losing consciousness due to a blow to the head is a symptom of TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY. It requires DIRE immediate medical attention, yet you somehow have sex THREE more times in the span of just hours after having TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY.

Here is some info to better inform you, and maybe the next time you try to pass off a work of fiction as non-fiction it will be a little more believable.

Common symptoms of head injury include those indicative of traumatic brain injury:

loss of consciousness,
confusion,
drowsiness,
personality change,
seizures,
nausea and vomiting,
headache,
a lucid interval, during which a patient appears conscious only to deteriorate later
Symptoms of skull fracture can include:

leaking cerebrospinal fluid (a clear fluid drainage from nose, mouth or ear) may be and is strongly indicative of basilar skull fracture and the tearing of sheaths surrounding the brain, which can lead to secondary brain infection.
visible deformity or depression in the head or face; for example a sunken eye can indicate a maxillar fracture
an eye that cannot move or is deviated to one side can indicate that a broken facial bone is pinching a nerve that innervates eye muscles
wounds or bruises on the scalp or face.
Basilar skull fractures, those that occur at the base of the skull, are associated with Battle's sign, a subcutaneous bleed over the mastoid, hemotympanum, and cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea and otorrhea.
Because brain injuries can be life threatening, even people with apparently slight injuries, with no noticeable signs or complaints, require close observation. The caretakers of those patients with mild trauma who are released from the hospital are frequently advised to rouse the patient several times during the next 12 to 24 hours to assess for worsening symptoms.

The Glasgow Coma Scale is a tool for measuring degree of unconsciousness and is thus a useful tool for determining severity of injury. The Pediatric Glasgow Coma Scale is used in young children.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am very confused at how any adult on this planet could believe this story.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Just to be clear.... here is the portion of your story where you briefly mention receiving TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY.

Mike is sitting with his back to the front door and remains distracted by Joe's story. One of the men that encircled Mike earlier walked into the pub holding a club behind his back. The man looked at Joe to acknowledge that he should make his move. The man slowly walked up behind Mike and hit Mike over the head with the club. Mike drops off the seat and Joe and the man pick Mike's limp body up and they carry him into a freight elevator in the back of the pub.

The elevator goes down several floors and stops. Joe and the other man pull Mike's limp body out of the elevator and leave him on the floor a few feet away and get back in the elevator.

CUT TO:

INT. CAVERN UNDER TUBE CITY -- LATER

A few minutes go by and Mike regains consciousness. He feels the back of his head and there is a little blood and a large painful lump. He looks around not sure where he is---then he remembers he is not on earth. He thinks to himself that there appears to be no one in the solar system he can trust. His sanity is teetering on the edge of madness.

He finds the strength to pull himself up and staggers a few feet before he straightens up completely. There is indirect light in the cavern with no apparent source, not bright just enough to see his way around.

You never again seem to mention your traumatic brain injury that rendered you unconscious.

Sleeper, were you previously aware of your amazing regenerative powers, or were you just as surprised as the reader by your ability to shake off your traumatic brain injury?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
Sleeper,

It was a cute story and all, but you can't really expect people to believe it when you include impossibilities in it. I PROMISE you that you would not be able to have sex with hot Uranian chicks after experiencing head trauma that renders you unconscious. I know it happens in the movies all the time, but losing consciousness due to a blow to the head is a symptom of TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY. It requires DIRE immediate medical attention, yet you somehow have sex THREE more times in the span of just hours after having TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY.

You are speaking of human technology or lack thereof, I’m talking ET technology---granted you probably can’t quite get your head around ET let alone their technology.

During my military days I was involved in a near fatal accident, someone ran me off the road while stationed somewhere overseas.

My car was a mangled heap of junk with the doors crumpled shut---by the time the authorities arrive I was standing outside of the car without a scratch---before the local authorities could question me the military showed up and took me away---without any questions---and returned me to my off base apartment.

I am very confused at how any adult on this planet could believe this story.

Of all the absurd beliefs most people wrap their whole existence into my story is the sanest---and true---none of the other belief systems can be proven true.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join