It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thank-you OntheDeck. You've brought tears to my eyes and although I can't speak for all of those here who have made some attempt to tell about his or her contact experiences here on this board, it's extremely heartwarming to know that there are at least a few people here with an open mind and an open heart to at least read what we have to say. For those of you who are like that, you will never know how grateful we are that all of you are here!

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well I just wish i have tangible proof about my experience, the only tangible proof for me has been some strange marks (triangle type) that sometimes appear in my arm..or leg, the ufo close encounter i had i was not alone, i was with 3 other people..at least they saw the same thing like i did. I have try to make some tangible proof. Put some cam in nighvision mode at night to capt somethingto , the only thing i have capt in my recordings was the most famouse orbs they appear on my room often..but like i said people whoudl say it's dust flying around the room, or ball lighthing or whatever.

I just wish i have tan proof everybody is looking for....

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Sleeper,

I just wanted to let you know, I really enjoyed reading your blog (twice now) and look forward to your next one. The last two threads I participated in were both shut down. I can only wish you the best.

It is good to live in a society where knowledge can be shared and not suppressed. I feel like I've just read a "Da Vinci Code" type screenplay. There are little hidden things everywhere and who picks up on them can go along on a wild ride.

Were you asked to write this - exactly as it is? Or is this your own brainchild?Lol And "putting stuff between the lines" implies a double agenda -do you want us to ask you about these things if we pick up on them or not?

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Thank you for posting.

It's hard enough for people having experiences to come onto these boards and post with the flack these people receive...

Earthsister
observe50
probedbygrays
sleeper
smallpeeps
HaveSeen4Myself
grayandwhite
Palasheea
AlienAgenda
GENERALEYES

OTD, I too thank you for posting this. While I am not an experiencer or had anything remotely close to an experience bar the odd sighting, I think perhaps this thanks is overdue for some. Some of the above I have been in contact with over the years, the others I'm sure I will.

While I may have questioned some of above's writing style or choice of words which inadvertantly perpetuated segregation of experiencer and non experiencers, I must take my hat off to them too.

Siriuslyone is another, for whom I have missed and hope is still around - I think she is.

Anyhow, Sleeper for what its worth, I appreciate your effort esp.with this blog. Though I am 1/2 way through, the descriptive about the sun is a like a feeling I've sensed b4 - the awe & appreciation, though sadly I am fairly certain I haven't experienced it.

For he record, perhaps its selfish on my behalf, but I'm only taking what I need and believe what I feel - because while I believe it is healthy to be skeptical, skeptism can be foreshadowed by social acceptance and I for one don't want to miss out on anything right infront of my nose.

Too see that sun......

oss

XL5

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Sleeper, that was one cool story no matter if its true or not, I'd like it to be true. For any one who hasn't read it, its like hitchhikers, matrix and the last half of A.I. and was easy to read (long though). It explains a possible use for anal probes and other things. But, you went all these places and there was no music? You didn't ask about reptilians either?

But Sleeper I have to ask, these suppressive ET, are they on earth? Can you not ask "Milton" about any technological "steps" we haven't yet made concerning lasers, magnetics, free energy and gravity or if we will see huge "leaps" within 5 years? What about Alien agenda's method of contact or if theres a set point of time for some form of disclosure?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Also, I would like to thank onthedeck.

Having experiences are something we will never probably really ever be able to make people fully understand until they have there own happenings.

The best we can do is share and ignore rude remarks. One day things will come to be known and maybe then we will get the respect we deserve.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ok folks..about disclosure, well that's a hard question, govermentally speaking it will never come up at least for the goverment side, so if you expect one day seeing a USA president or some big guy coming forward with this information it should be when it's undeniable the existence of UFO or aliens (like a massive sighthing or a massive landing some sort of that)..if you think by just small amount of sighthing could acctually push for a disclosure this will not happen..period.

Why?..world is not ready for it..at least if all nations would have some degree of knowledge then it could happen, but because of disparity in every country it would create caos even fights between them, remember even right now we are fighthing for religion (muslims, christians..) now mix up a aliens over there and you will see flares all around that may say they are aliens, they are demons they are something else...so yes..world is not ready for, that's why aliens try to do this (disclosure) on individual leve (close encounter) seeing them on the sky is normal for them actually but some close encounter actually involving an alien it's individually that's the rule right now, it could change later by how we advance as a all race.

Just because you or people aroud this forum can handdle the truth..doesnt mean the rest of the world can, actually we are just a small minority to the rest of the world, so that's why there isnt going to be any disclosure anytime soon...in the future could change but right now...it's No..period..

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Sleeper!

Can you please explain why you stated in the "nose on your face" thread that your "space guides" never let you see their appearance, yet in your story you describe exactly what the "space guide" looked like and stated that he showed you his form multiple times?

In your giant "nose" (as in, your nose is growing) thread a poster specifically asked you if you could describe your "space guide's" appearance, and you responded that you couldn't because they alway kept their appearance fuzzy so you wouldn't freak out.

Now I considered that I perhaps got the chronology of the two things incorrect...... as in, the event in your story might have happened after your giant "nose" thread, and therefore you can tell us all how at the time of the thread they(space guides) just hadn't shown you yet. That can't be right though because you seemed VERY knowledgable in your giant "nose" thread, and seemed to have A LOT of answers for people. In your story though, you character Mike only seemed to have a few fleeting memories of childhood incidents so your blog story MUST have happened before your giant "nose" thread.

My exact question is...... How did you know what they looked like in your story (which happened first), then all of a sudden not know how they looked when you posted in your giant "nose" thread (which happened second), THEN you remembered what they looked like again when you typed out your blog a week ago (this happened third)?

thanks in advance for any answer

p.s. I would LOVE to be able to provide a link, but I just don't care enough to rummage through a 110 page thread (although I am certain it is in the first 50 pages if anyone cares enough to look)

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

In your giant "nose" (as in, your nose is growing) thread a poster specifically asked you if you could describe your "space guide's" appearance, and you responded that you couldn't because they alway kept their appearance fuzzy so you wouldn't freak out.

Calling me Pinocchio, how original---

If you are looking to amplify a few minor discrepancies and there will be some, then you are not open to the big picture---the one I have been giving away free of charge vie the graciousness of ATS.---I would give you your money back but you and no one else has given me any---you take my mind boggling information for free and still complain

Is your life free of discrepancies?

Try living in parallel lives and see how well you do.

My blog unified many of the fractured things I talked about in my first thread---I wrote the blog six mounts ago when the story was clarified for me and I waited for word to put it out there and that’s what I did.

I know a heck more now than I did a year ago and I will know a lot more in the days, weeks, months and years to come---info is on going

They told us the world was flat---they lied! They said man would never fly---they lied! They say that it’s impossible that anyone can cross the vastness of space---they lie!

The vast majority still believe that last one---

Just like books are updated when more or new information becomes available this new thread and blog supersedes the last thread.

If and when I do another blog should I hesitate to publish it if some new revelations in it contradict this one?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Calling me Pinocchio, how original---

If you are looking to amplify a few minor discrepancies and there will be some, then you are not open to the big picture---the one I have been giving away free of charge vie the graciousness of ATS.---I would give you your money back but you and no one else has given me any---you take my mind boggling information for free and still complain

If we can't trust the details, how can we trust the bigger picture?

Is your life free of discrepancies?

Anyone living a life free of dishonesty lives a discrepency free life.

Try living in parallel lives and see how well you do.

My blog unified many of the fractured things I talked about in my first thread---I wrote the blog six mounts ago when the story was clarified for me and I waited for word to put it out there and that’s what I did.

Your blog is an admitted work of fiction, I don't understand why people, inclucing yourself, keep referencing it as anything but. The inconsistancies that I am seeing come from OUTSIDE of your admitted fiction. (Like the one where you state that you are NOT a fiction writer, yet here is your fictitious blog. Link pending.)

I know a heck more now than I did a year ago and I will know a lot more in the days, weeks, months and years to come---info is on going
They told us the world was flat---they lied! They said man would never fly---they lied! They say that it’s impossible that anyone can cross the vastness of space---they lie!

And now 'they' are telling us that aliens are abducting a chosen few. I guess our preceptions of 'they' are different. To me, 'they' are the ones coming with no data to back up 'their' claims, other than a simple 'trust me'.

The vast majority still believe that last one---

Just like books are updated when more or new information becomes available this new thread and blog supersedes the last thread.

Oh! So a fictitous account supercedes a thread where many people asked, in good faith I might add, questions to someone they thought was genuine, but ended up being another fiction writer?

If and when I do another blog should I hesitate to publish it if some new revelations in it contradict this one?

It is easy to write an account that doesn't have inconsistancies when what you are relaying is the truth.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

Were you asked to write this - exactly as it is? Or is this your own brainchild?Lol And "putting stuff between the lines" implies a double agenda -do you want us to ask you about these things if we pick up on them or not?

Myrtales, thanks for your comments!

I wrote it as I remember it, and what you find between the lines stays between the lines for those able to pick up on it. Nevertheless the big story is “as plane as the nose on their face”---

The truly blind like Hank will never get it---

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The truly blind are the ones that disregard blatant inconsistancies and continue [to allow] you to spread this crap unfettered. Sure, you never claim to offer any type of 'proof' for your claims, and in absence of any evidence, the claims themselves must be able to stand up on their own.

When these claims begin to shift, your credibility begins to suffer, because you have given no backbone to your them other than a 'this is how it is so trust me' approach.

I can respect someone that tries to tell their story of abduction, but when this person begins by saying one thing and then changes the story and begins to recount another, it is beyond being respectable.

You claim to be still figuring it all out and that youre memories and experiences have changed.. Has so much really changed in the past year that would supercede 50+ years of contact? A person's memory does NOT get better with age, I'm afraid. A more likely explaination for your inconsistancies is the natural degradation of the memories of which lie you told to which person.

Edited for a glaring grammar oversight.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

How can you say he is blind? just because he doesn't believe you.
i suppose you think that anyone who doesn't agree with you is blind.

You keep using history as a reason to believe you, "people will never fly", "earth is flat" etc, but that's no back up to what you say is "the truth".

I'm neither being rude, or trying to stop you writing, certain people it seems enjoy reading what you say.
To me its a science fiction, with Scientology undertones, which i think personally is wrong, or at least posted in the wrong place.

But hey, you keep going

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If you are looking to amplify a few minor discrepancies

Hey Sleeper.

Although I didn't find the explaination for your so called "minor discrepancy" acceptable, I would like to thank you for the prompt response.

I have to say that I am becoming increasingly concerned about the nature of your character. There have now been TWO not so "minor discrepencies" found in your story telling, and you have simply brushed them off without any explaination other than .... wait what is your explanation? Are you claiming the aliens blocked out your memories about eating their food?

I am trying to put myself in your shoes and see how in the world someone could forget that they ate ALIEN cuisine for the first time, or how an ALIEN creature looked (you did not remember either of these MONUMENTAL life experiences in your giant "nose" thread from last year.)

Here is what I am really trying to wrap my head around....... both of these MONUMENTAL life experiences happened BEFORE you ever started your infamous "nose" thread. Now in the thread you say the exact opposite! You say you never saw the aliens face and you never ate anything. Hmmm...... and you say this is a minor discrepency?

Now a week ago you write your nice little story and while writing the story, you suddenly regain your memories of how the alien looked and how you ate food.

Surely you aren't going to suggest that the alien let you keep this vast knowledge of the universe for your "nose" thread, but made sure to wipe you of any memory of eating food!!??.........and then gave your memory of it back so you could write your story!!??

Sleeper, if you lie long enough.... you WILL slip up. I commend you for lasting so long and having a nice little herd of followers who, undoubtedly, will continue to believe whatever you say regardless of discrepencies found.

best of luck!

p.s. To whoever out there believes/believed this story about going to a space mall near the sun, going to Uranus, nailing hot alien babes, getting drunk on space wine, peeling his skin off his soul, flying to the center of the galaxy and going to a party, having his abdomen blocked because it has bacteria (HELLOOOO THERE IS BACTERIA ALL OVER YOUR BODY), and get this (this is definitely the hardest part to believe) being gone from home for over 12 hours and his wife didn't even yell at him!!.... well if you are one of the "special" people that believed this then LOLOLOLOLOL!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

To me its a science fiction, with Scientology undertones, which i think personally is wrong, or at least posted in the wrong place.

Thats my only fear as well. Why are we discussing something that will never yeild any proof as even the author is unwilling to seek tangible evidence in the future or currently provide something/AnYtHiNg from the past. Is this a theoretical thread or a thread on an actual event?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hank isn't blind, Hank is on a mission.
He claims he came here looking for proofs of cougars where he lives, then next finds stuff about bigfoots and then UFOs. Next thing he speaks about prophet yawheh and starts summoning UFOs.
In his 3rd thread on the forum he started using his rhetoric against Probedbygrays, now banned from here.
Watch out Sleeper, cause you're on his list.

As far as the blog goes, I'm really looking forward to next part. It brings so many questions to my mind, I just can't prioritize them in my current state and all this parasiting around.

But maybe I'll just give it a shot with one of these things that have been bothering me lately :
America is now financing laboratories into searching "anti-DNA" stuff with the possible intent on making biological weapons targetted at specific populations on earth, or other purposes would be large scale human DNA manipulation.
Seeing as I'm wondering what it would take for them to make a move and assuming we are their "childs"... well, you catch my drift...
It's pretty clear they are not mere observers and they have an interest in our survival as a species and its evolution.
Now maybe I'm wrong in thinking our DNA manipulation by our own is in contradiction with their idea of evolution and sadly, I'm probably wrong about that.
But that's where Evolution with a big E comes into play. We do need more people to be aware of the stakes and change can only come from "the bottom". With its little brother, the Revolution.
But that needs broader "awareness", a thing that some are so desperate to stop because the world as they see it would come to an end.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

being gone from home for over 12 hours and his wife didn't even yell at him

I may contemplate getting married again if ONLY to try that out as an excuse for my late night philandering.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Hank isn't blind, Hank is on a mission.
He claims he came here looking for proofs of cougars where he lives, then next finds stuff about bigfoots and then UFOs. Next thing he speaks about prophet yawheh and starts summoning UFOs.
In his 3rd thread on the forum he started using his rhetoric against Probedbygrays, now banned from here.
Watch out Sleeper, cause you're on his list.

Please post links when refering to anything I may or may not have said. It is a courteousy that I pay to those that I am questioning, and it stops things like.. "I never said that" from occuring.

For the record, this was my 3rd thread... link

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
To all my venomous and hateful detractors thank you, you are good for one thing, you keep my thread on the front burner---

And all of the lies you people come up with to stop me from putting the truth out there is wasted time for you all---my blog is up and running and getting plenty of hits!

The blog can't get hijacked as threads do, so it remains untarnished truth.

It can’t be infested with publicity seekers attempting to peddle their superior intellect---

Certainly your lies to try and stop my words are somewhat useful---I guess I’m grateful---

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

To all my venomous and hateful detractors thank you, you are good for one thing, you keep my thread on the front burner---

And all of the lies you people come up with to stop me from putting the truth out there is wasted time for you all---my blog is up and running and getting plenty of hits!

The blog can't get hijacked as threads do, so it remains untarnished truth.

It can’t be infested with publicity seekers attempting to peddle their superior intellect---

Certainly your lies to try and stop my words are somewhat useful---I guess I’m grateful---

What lies have anyone told about you?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join