It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
My blog unified many of the fractured things I talked about in my first thread---I wrote the blog six mounts ago when the story was clarified for me and I waited for word to put it out there and that’s what I did.

Please note that this is true. Sleeper authored his first series of posts on ATS, and then now, his screenplay fits well with all of that information.

Do people want a disappearing hoax like John Titor? Nobody got to ask him questions except the timetravel site people. So much fake crap out there. BUT, here's a real guy who has written his own experience and posted it for free on ATS. This is a free story chock full of mind-blowing ideas and suppositions. ATS costs us nothing to use, and sleeper's putting his stuff out there for free. Nobody can say he's trying to get rich with a script 'cause he just gave it to you all for nothing. The story is out there, and it is wholly and totally his, for free, here for you all to read and enjoy.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

My blog unified many of the fractured things I talked about in my first thread---I wrote the blog six mounts ago when the story was clarified for me and I waited for word to put it out there and that’s what I did.

Please note that this is true. Sleeper authored his first series of posts on ATS, and then now, his screenplay fits well with all of that information.

Steven Spielberg can give you more details, crisp dialog and lots of visual effects----that's what most people want.

The truth is not as polished, can be boring, definitely lacking in detail----and would not make a good movie unless it was pumped full of "fabricated" material.

Sorry but I'm not a fancy movie director or screen writer.

source

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It can’t be infested with publicity seekers attempting to peddle their superior intellect---

en.wikipedia.org...

In psychology, psychological projection (or projection bias) is a defense mechanism in which one attributes ("projects") to others, one’s own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts or/and emotions. Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted subconscious impulses/desires without letting the ego recognize them. The theory was developed by Sigmund Freud and further refined by his daughter Anna Freud.

Wow, it seems you are PROJECTING, my friend. You make absolutely LUDICRIOUS claims without a shred of proof, and honest to god truth seekers are doubting you due to discrepencies in your tales..... and the doubters are the attention seekers?

You start two totally insane threads about ........well about YOU, AND write your own blog about: Going to a space mall and banging hot alien chicks.... yet, anyone who doesn't believe you is an attention seeker.

Hmm, what would Freud say about this?

p.s. The more you talk about other people wanting attention, the more you expose your true intentions.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
sleeper, thanks for posting, i enjoy you telling about your experiences as i have done since i first read the "...as real as your nose" thread. Please, don´t quit your daytime job for a silverscreen scriptwriter, there´s a big difference between somthing doable in techniscope and your initial story :-)

Although...seeing "Superman Returns" proves that anything makes it to the screen.

Again, thanks for coming through sleeper!

Added by edit : Just wanted to clarify, i don´t think it´s a good script for a movie but i am very interested in what sleeper brings to the plate...sort of speak :-)

[edit on 16-1-2007 by tomra]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

In psychology, psychological projection (or projection bias) is a defense mechanism in which one attributes ("projects") to others, one’s own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts or/and emotions. Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted subconscious impulses/desires without letting the ego recognize them. The theory was developed by Sigmund Freud and further refined by his daughter Anna Freud.

Hmm, what would Freud say about this?

Are you projecting thinking you are Freud---
or are you only a wannabe Freud?---

You are in the denial crowned about extraterrestrials and you wish to judge me?

Most of the crowd you run with is fast asleep and you wish to keep others fast asleep---good for you---

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

To me its a science fiction, with Scientology undertones, which i think personally is wrong, or at least posted in the wrong place.

Are you prejudice to others beliefs and religions or only trying to start rumors like your uncle Hank? ---

I have told you and your corny associates more than once that the only thing I worship is a good cup of coffee in the morning---

Sorry if that bothers you---

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Are you prejudice to others beliefs and religions or only trying to start rumors like your uncle Hank? ---

I have told you and your corny associates more than once that the only thing I worship is a good cup of coffee in the morning---

Sorry if that bothers you---

I am going to assume you are refering to me, and I would ask you what rumours I am trying to start. Every point I make has come from your own claims.

Instead of using your posts to insult, how about you be a little more forcoming with some responses.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sleeper....

Are you prejudice to others beliefs and religions or only trying to start rumors like your uncle Hank?

That's condescending, and not needed.

Answer one question for me straight, are you a scientologist?

I'm not against people following whatever religion they wish, but not under the disguise of Ufology.

I have told you and your corny associates more than once

I have no associates, why all the derogatory names?

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Answer one question for me straight, are you a scientologist?

I am not a scientologist and have told you that once before yet you keep bringing it up.

I'm a contactee, perhaps I should see it that qualifies as a tax exempt religion---

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

your ET's scary me for some reasons:

We are little guys, they invent anything.
Why should we bother, they invent for us.
The poor are poor because they decided,
why should we bother, it's like that.
Why do young children die, why transplant a soul,
when the soul has no time to learn something,
a waste of time.

If people should believe your truth, they could get realy fatalists.
How could the disclosure motivate any human beeing?

Has your knowledge made you a better man?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

I personally hope that he will eventually write a book about his experiences as he's definitely a good enough writer to do that. And even if he stops where he's at now, I do think that he's got enough material to publish a book on it. I can assure everyone here that he's telling the truth. And those who have also experienced ET contact can vouch for that. I'm absolutely certain about this.

Thanks for your generous comments Palasheea!

Lots of people write books and sell them I have written and posted hundreds of pages of fantastic material all for free and in so doing have stirred up a hornets nest of jealousy, hate and lies against me---I doubt Hitler was so despised---lol

Even my blog is free of money making adds---

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Thanks for your generous comments Palasheea!

Lots of people write books and sell them I have written and posted hundreds of pages of fantastic material all for free and in so doing have stirred up a hornets nest of jealousy, hate and lies against me---I doubt Hitler was so despised---lol

Even my blog is free of money making adds---

Jealousy? Hate? Lies? Please show where anyone has stated any lies about you, or has shown hatred towards you. As for jealousy, you've got to be kidding. Just because people don't believe what you have written, and question you on your inconsistencies (which you have yet to resolve), you believe it's hatred and jealousy?

If that's your state of mind, it would seem that paranoia is setting in.

When someone asks a question, don't try to belittle them, just respond with the facts as you know it. Otherwise, your credibility sinks even further.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sleeper mate!

in so doing have stirred up a hornets nest of jealousy, hate and lies against me---I doubt Hitler was so despised---lol

Jeez....we're allowed to disagree, don't feel such a victim, its open discussion.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
"sleeper" aka "The Don Rickles of science fiction"

I'm waiting for him to refer to someone as a 'hockey puck'.

As I said earlier, it is less about the story than it is about mixing it up with doubters. Case in point; his insults are remarkably consistent.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo
Hi sleeper,

your ET's scary me for some reasons:

We are little guys, they invent anything.
Why should we bother, they invent for us.
The poor are poor because they decided,
why should we bother, it's like that.
Why do young children die, why transplant a soul,
when the soul has no time to learn something,
a waste of time.

If people should believe your truth, they could get realy fatalists.
How could the disclosure motivate any human beeing?

Has your knowledge made you a better man?

Don’t worry there is no chance that any significant portion of the population will believe—they will remain asleep and in the bubble of illusion---as it should be

I provide info for a few who want this info---those that don’t want it need not throw tantrums because it shakes their world or other beliefs---the info is coming whether they like it or not

For any of us to move to other levels in this galaxy we will have to prove we care about our fellow man and woman---you don’t skate free---and if you do it will be into oblivion

The world is filled with Lego toys and we can play with them and construct things with them---and also be proud of our achievements if we wish

I understand that sounds demeaning and condescending but it’s a fact that will be apparent to all humans before the end of this century---you find out now or later---that’s the way it is

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

A second post citing supposed lies..

Care to clarify what the lies were?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have written and posted hundreds of pages of fantastic material all for free

Believe me, I know quite a bit of the publishing industry and your "fantastic" material has zero chances of being sold. Don't worry about giving it for free.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero

Believe me, I know quite a bit of the publishing industry and your "fantastic" material has zero chances of being sold. Don't worry about giving it for free.

Looky there a another wannabe "Hockey Puck"---

Thanks Mrpenny

Celtibero coming from someone who probably spent an hour coming up with that sentence---well you have the credentials equal to the rest of the Hockey pucks so I guess it’s good enough---

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
OK, this thread has degenerated into a bitchfest, one red flag thrown and I have plenty in my bag folks. Let's be civil here.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero

I have written and posted hundreds of pages of fantastic material all for free

Sleeper, someday you will be laughing all the way to the bank! PUBLISH YOUR STORY and I can guarantee you that you will find yourself at the top of the New York Times non-fiction list!

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Palasheea]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join