It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
greerISaFraud says....

Hmm, I could be wrong, but haven't you hitched your wagon to a horse named Hoax more than once? ...

It is a shame that for every Stanton Friedman we have doing justice in this field...

Those who do the most complaining are usually the worst offenders.
--Sir Winston Churchill

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Here's my screenplay.

Therapist: You're angry, that's all. Don't hold it in -- go with your temper.

greerISaFraud: Where should I go with it?

Therapist: As far away with it as you can. There's not nearly enough room for it here; that's fer sure!

Wow, I would be offended if that were clever in any way. You sir, are a master of wit and satire. You have a wonderful career in comedy ahead of you.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Those who do the most complaining are usually the worst offenders.
--Sir Winston Churchill

HEY~!......... OMG, Winston Churchill was totally on the money with this one. I heard this quote in a different form when I was 5 years old. When I heard it, it was more like this:

The first that smelt it, dealt it.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Once again, here's my screenplay.

Therapist: You're angry, that's all. Don't hold it in -- go with your temper.

greerISaFraud: Where should I go with it?

Therapist: As far away with it as you can. There's not nearly enough room for it here; that's fer sure!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have an open mind when it comes to what sleeper, john lear and zorgon have posted regarding their beliefs, only one thing bothers me.

If as John says we have been on the moon, then mars since the 50's or 60's how come so few people know about it.

Lets consider the population of the earth since 1965, then consider how many people since that time in the govt have been involved with our secret space program, it must number at least in the thousands, then calculate that number by their family and close friends. Surely the number that knew of our involvement in space would now be in the tens of thousands.
Now if you know human nature at all you would know that we are unable to keep secrets no matter what the consequences may be. Surely by now there would be thousands of reliable/credible people leaking information, this just doesnt seem to be the case. Wouldnt someone out of all those thousands who must have been involved in this during the past 40 / 50yrs have been able to release some kind of evidence that just could not be debunked.
I want to believe, i just have some serious doubts when i consider the probability of only a few knowing the whole story and the lack of any real hard evidence apart from some blurry photo's and unsubstantiated accounts.
Not dissing you guys for having the balls to post your beliefs but i can totally understand the skeptics wanting more proof.

Hope you can understand where im coming from as i have just knocked off from work and have knocked back a couple of Beams!! It sounded reasonable as i was writing it.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
I have an open mind when it comes to what sleeper, john lear and zorgon have posted regarding their beliefs, only one thing bothers me.

If as John says we have been on the moon, then mars since the 50's or 60's how come so few people know about it.

Lets consider the population of the earth since 1965, then consider how many people since that time in the govt have been involved with our secret space program, it must number at least in the thousands, then calculate that number by their family and close friends. Surely the number that knew of our involvement in space would now be in the tens of thousands.
Now if you know human nature at all you would know that we are unable to keep secrets no matter what the consequences may be. Surely by now there would be thousands of reliable/credible people leaking information, this just doesnt seem to be the case. Wouldnt someone out of all those thousands who must have been involved in this during the past 40 / 50yrs have been able to release some kind of evidence that just could not be debunked.
I want to believe, i just have some serious doubts when i consider the probability of only a few knowing the whole story and the lack of any real hard evidence apart from some blurry photo's and unsubstantiated accounts.
Not dissing you guys for having the balls to post your beliefs but i can totally understand the skeptics wanting more proof.

Hope you can understand where im coming from as i have just knocked off from work and have knocked back a couple of Beams!! It sounded reasonable as i was writing it.

No way. Logic is not allowed in these discussions. This is where you will be informed about the memory wipe'ing technology of the U.S. Government.........the memory wipe'ing technology of the Aliens. You will then be told that you could not possibly understand this highly evolved form of thought, and even that you are most likely a dis-information agent.

SEE DOESN"T THAT MAKE MUCH MORE SENSE THAN BELIEVING IT IS JUST THE TALES OF SOME ATTENION_SEEKING FABLE-MAKERS?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
IF you don't like it, then don't post about it. You'd think that if you were so opposed to it, then you'd just go away.

But then again, I'm totally irrelevant to this conversation, and I already know what you will do once you see this comment.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

It might be that you made this statement without realizing that without the medical certification and qualifications I have asked you to post about yourself that this could be and actually would be construed as an insult in violation of the T&C here at ATS.

I'd be on Saturn and not on this garbage dump

People who live in glass houses should Not throw stones. This is Not only for Mr. Lear, this goes for all of Us, since We are all Us.

Let Us focus on having a conversation without insulting one another

[edit on 18-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

SEE DOESN"T THAT MAKE MUCH MORE SENSE THAN BELIEVING IT IS JUST THE TALES OF SOME ATTENION_SEEKING FABLE-MAKERS?

Therein lies the appeal of these type of fantasies. They can neither be proven nor disproven. All we have is the OPs word and little else.
Sounds kind of religious eh?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

People who live in glass houses should Not throw stones

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
Matt 7:2-5

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hey Mod, is there anything actually going on here, uh, besides wasted space. I tried to find something of substance in the last page or two, just found a lot of.... nada

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Thanks, precisely the point; stay on content by Not insulting character.

If the thread reverts to insulting character and Not attending to content, then there is an alterior motive.

If content can Not Be proven to Be true, and there are numerous un-consistencies and/or lies found speckled throughout the content, then the content should either Be revised or stopped from Being spread.

Defensiveness and critism are counter-productive.

Knowing that We are all Perfectly imperfect renders it Not necessary to point Out characteristic flaws. Let Us focus on content, Not character

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce
IF you don't like it, then don't post about it. You'd think that if you were so opposed to it, then you'd just go away.

But then again, I'm totally irrelevant to this conversation, and I already know what you will do once you see this comment.

Yes, that is a very healthy attitude. "If you don't like it, then don't post about it".

Yes Mr. Martin Luther King, if you don't like the way your race is treated in America.....plz just don't speak of it.

Yes Mr. American, if you don't agree with George W. about Iraq having WMD........ plz don't say anything.

Yes Mr. Random Internet Poster......... if you think someone is telling a giant lie and destroying the credibility of a community you care about........plz just don't comment on it.

You have really made me feel like a total idiot. How dare I confront a grown man trying to pass off an alien sex story as pure fact??

thx bud, you got me.

p.s. I am in no way trying to compare myself to the great man known as Dr. Martin Luther King. I was making a point.

p.p.s. Before anyone pipes up with some other weak strawman argument........I said i was not going to try to disprove Sleeper any longer.... NOT that I am never posting in this thread again.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thanks, precisely the point; stay on content by Not insulting character

Uh uh.... that's not going to cut it.

You lost so own up to that and stop projecting and turning the table around as it was you who was doing the 'insulting of character' in the first place -- not I -- I only reprimanded you for doing that. Leave John Lear and Sleeper alone and stop your bullying.
If you don't have anything constructive to say then don't bother saying anything.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Uh huh.... that's not going to cut it. You lost so own up to that and stop projecting and turning the table around as it was you who was doing the 'insulting of character' in the first place -- not I -- I only reprimanded you for doing that. Leave John Lear and Sleeper alone and stop your bullying.
If you don't have anything constructive to say then don't bother saying anything.

Thanks for the response.

This is Not a competition or a battle, simply suggestions to help stay focused on the topic. I am Not here to win or lose, just to learn like everyone does.

Yes, an observation was made, only to show that this thread is headed in the wrong direction as far as the topic is concerned, responsibility is taken on by the observer for making such an observation.

There was never an insult made, just an observation based on content.

It is Not only about John Lear and sleeper, it was merely a showing of an example, Not meant to Be a picking on any particular person.

If there is any defensiveness here (all though Not necessary), sleeper and johnlear are capable of responding to their own content.

We are all projecting, that is all that We are, projections of one another and Ourselves; conscious projectiles, projecting consciousness and creating reality. Let Us project what is productive and conducive to learning and positivism(Why Not?). The opposite to the prior sentence is exactly why threads lack content and begin spiraling into character wars

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
GreerISaFraud, I know what point you were trying to make, but what you used to make that point totally made you look like an idiot.
You also did exactly what I thought you'd do. This is, in no way, the same thing as prosecuting someone for the color of their skin or anything else. Stop trying to play it up as if it is.

Oh, and go ahead and try to insult me, and do what you did before. Make connections to things that aren't even on the same level. I won't reply to it.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by UnstoppableForce]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
It is for that reason that I continue to disbelieve this story, although I have almost convinced myself that Sleeper himself does believe all these fantastic tales did truly take place.

I am not a licensed therapist nor am medically qualified to diagnose such a wonderfully contradictory and complex statement such as the above.

I do, however think you should continue to post as you grapple with the question "Is sleeper real?"

Actually, we all go through this life trying to figure out what is real and what is not and many of us have been exactly where you are right this minute, floundering around, trying to justify disbelieving sleepers story, grasping at the merest shred of inconsistancy.

Hey, gal, welcome to the club. We've all been there. RIDE IT THROUGH!!! And look forward to seeing you on the other side!

My oh my Mr. Lear, you do try to come off as being the intellectual superior here don't you. Please, in your infinite wisdom, explain to me why my statment is contradictory. I fear that I haven't the knowlege to figure it out myself.

Grapple with the question? Not even close. I could care less actually. Why do I post here then? Because I have been on ATS for a long enough time to care about this website. When I see pure fantasy (IMO), being passed off as truth, I will comment on it EVERY TIME. We've seen too many frauds on here (serpo for one) and don't need another.

Why should I have to justify my non belief? I am not the one making outlandish claims. The onus is on the one making those claims to prove them real...if not, I'm sorry, I am mistaken. But if that is the case, then hey, guess what. I'm God, I have come to earth from heaven to cast judgment on all the sinners. Prove me wrong, or believe me. For that is just what you are saying about Sleeper.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I'm God, I have come to earth from heaven to cast judgment on all the sinners. Prove me wrong, or believe me.

Hi God, nice to meet you. I'm sure you've heard me many times, asking your help, mostly when I'm in a jam. But believe it or not I do think about you other times usually in the context, "God! Why me?"

I just wanted to say that I believe you and I have no intention of proving you wrong. And I'm not saying this just so you won't cast the wrong judgment on me. I'm saying it because I really think you're God.

And God, please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you look like a fox. Now most people think of God as, like a king, with a long white flowing beard, kind of like Santa Claus but a lot more serious. Santa Claus knows when you're naughty or nice and dispenses presents accordingly but when YOU find out whether we're naughty or nice we're a lot more likely to get whacked if we're naughty, if you know what I mean.

Anyway God, I'm not going to lie to you. I have not been extra good during my life but if you could cut me a little slack I would really appreciate it. And God, I don't know whether or not this is out of line but maybe we could go out to dinner once?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by johnlear]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

With very few exceptions for people who agree to work on the moon it is a one way trip. And for just the reason you state in your post. Too easy to spill the Beams....er..beans.

To work on the moon you have to have no family which meant you were either an orphan or had lost your family later in life.

These types are preferred for many government operations because if they have to whack the guy for some reason or another they don't want some poor old Mom or Sis or little wifey showing up in court asking questions. And the people that agree to work under these conditions know that very well so they are more likely to 'button it'.

In the past twenty years or so this policy of non-return has been eased a bit and a few have been allowed to return for short periods. I believe that this is because either they were extremely trustworthy or they had a way a monitoring any transgressions.

The one-way trip is not as bad as it sounds. Many 'extras' are provided and you 'want' for nothing and that means 'nothing'.

As far as your comment that the skeptics want more proof: we are not addressing the skeptics; nor do we particularly care what they have to say. They are the ones caught in the black bit of denial, not us.

As far as tossing back a couple of Beams I can assure you its easier to see a hundred million light years out in front without them.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I'm God, I have come to earth from heaven to cast judgment on all the sinners. Prove me wrong, or believe me.

Hi God, nice to meet you. I'm sure you've heard me many times, asking your help, mostly when I'm in a jam. But believe it or not I do think about you other times usually in the context, "God! Why me?"

You got done, not just by anyone though but by the guy who holds like a billion aviation awards and certificates and has pretty much been there done that.

John Lear 1
sensfan 0

Mod Edit: Big Quote

[edit on 1/18/2007 by kinglizard]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join