It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
New guy alert!

Sleeper

When Hoagland mentioned you on CTC last night I simply had to check you out. Glad I did... Some amazing info here...you know what of you speak sir, but what's most amazing is the reaction. Quite a study!

I'm a 60 yr old midnight rambler myself, though my contact history is not as extensive as your own. Attempting to share this information is not for the thin of skin, nor is the experience heh heh!

I joined ATS this evening that I might offer a few words of encouragement and support...you're a brave one Sleeper and I applaud your efforts. Looking forward to reading your blog & will be in touch.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

The Big King giveth and....the little king taketh away

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I am just amazed as all the info that has been posted among these forums. I have tried to contact John Lear and Sleeper through U2U to let them know that I really appreciate the info that they have sent out for us but I have not reached the 20 post mark yet. All the info I have read is very interesting and (in my sense) believable. I know some people say "How can you believe something without proof?" Well, to be honest, I dont need proof. I have never been abducted (that I know of) but I have always carried a different view from others. My views (some how) match up with alot of what these guys are saying. I have never heard of any of them up until a few days ago but I find there information remarkably similar to mine. I am always excepting everything as a possibility without denying it 100%. To deny something that you, yourself, have no knowledge of is completley ignorant. I have spent literally the past 62 hours reading threads and blogs on this forum (put a couple of hours in there for naps). I would of gotten through all of this much much quicker had there not been everyone basically calling these two people liers. True they may make some mistakes on when they write or recall certain things but I can remember plenty of times where I try to recall certain stuff and someone else goes "Oh, and remember we did that too?" and I cant believe I have forgot some of that. The human mind isnt perfect so if they have to correct themselves later, it doesnt really mean there trying to cover up different parts of the stories. Most skeptics scower through all the information just to find the tinsest thing wrong and then blow it all over staying the entire story is wrong. If you can't deal with the info they provide, then please quit posting and let others like me and other believers ask the questions without spewing rude remarks everywhere. There should be two sections of threads: One for the believers so we can ask questions and look through answers quickly and one for skeptics and non believers so that there rants and raves dont flood into the good threads. Im just venting because I had to spend all of this time reading through everything and I still have the 101 thread I have to cover. It got so bad I just skimmed until I either say John's name or Sleepers name. I have so many question I want to ask but Im already late for bed so I will only ask a few. I just wanted Sleeper and John to know that I back them up and I cant wait for you guys to fill my head with more info. Sleeper, I have read up alot on Astral Projection and OBE's and was wondering how some of us can travel out of our bodies without guide to different places and some of us cant? When you came out of your shell
, you became a spirit much like the people who AT. Can you give me info on that? Also is there anyway you can ask milton if other people like me have been abducted. It is probably not for me to know but it would ease my mind as to why I have the thoughts that I do. Just to let everyone know, Sleeper is not here to make the whole world believe in ET and space colonization, he is just spreading his experiences to people that want this info. Please quit asking him for proof. Asking questions are cool but to ask for physical proof is just stupid. John, Great job on the C2C. Loved listening to it and I hope I get to hear more from you soon too. Great job to the both of you and everyone else. Im off to bed. Nite.....well morning.

Donald

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Sleeper,

Over the past few days reading I have gone through a number of different thoughts regarding your post. For a long time I was plain angry at you for posting your information as it seemed to me to be contradictory and plain attention seeking.

Going through it again today and seeing the input from a worthy source as John Lear my views are slowly changing. The thing that caught me was when John said there were small details in your story that rang true with him that a lot of people wouldn't necessarily have the knowledge to write about.

Now i certainly believe in my mind that you have experienced SOMETHING remarkable in your life of unearthly origin.

I just wish that it could be told to us in plain black and white without the riddles and what you can or can't say about certain things. I know there is a lot of noise in here from skeptic posters and it's really easy to sidestep from the topic responding to them but I wondered if you could just tell us straight down the line:

Has everything you have claimed or written about EXACTLY as it happened or has it been dusted with a little bit of imagination?, there is nothing wrong about doing this especially if you have been subjected to things that nobody else has been through.

My point is is that I think that people who have GENUINELY been through something extraordinary seem to stray from the initial experiences and expand on the source of the experience into something grander. Perhaps the experience was really frightening and the only way to help it is to fabricate good things to share with people rather than store it in your own mind. From reading this thread from the beginning i now genuinely believe you went through something that normal people cannot explain, i'm just not sure about the big picture. On a side note it's really cool to see you on here John, keep posting!.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turlis
I have so many question I want to ask but Im already late for bed so I will only ask a few. I just wanted Sleeper and John to know that I back them up and I cant wait for you guys to fill my head with more info.
Donald

For the questions you have for johnlear try this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Sleeper,

I asked John Lear about 'The Rings Of Saturn' and what's really up there. He said that he can't answer the question since he's never been to Saturn!

But he did mention that you have perhaps visited it. Have you?? Is so, what's it like? What are those giant space ships doing in the rings? I have a thread HERE dealing with this phenomenon but the mystery remains!

Cheers!
Mike

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
New guy alert!

Sleeper

When Hoagland mentioned you on CTC last night I simply had to check you out. Glad I did... Some amazing info here...you know what of you speak sir, but what's most amazing is the reaction. Quite a study!

I'm a 60 yr old midnight rambler myself, though my contact history is not as extensive as your own. Attempting to share this information is not for the thin of skin, nor is the experience heh heh!

I joined ATS this evening that I might offer a few words of encouragement and support...you're a brave one Sleeper and I applaud your efforts. Looking forward to reading your blog & will be in touch.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

The Big King giveth and....the little king taketh away

OBE1, thank you, it,s people like you I’m trying to reach---I know I am only one in thousands that have this information but the so called skeptics have outdone themselves in keeping most experiencers silenced, and they claim they want the truth---lol

The truth is out there, and has been under everyone’s noses for a long time---

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turlis
Sleeper, I have read up alot on Astral Projection and OBE's and was wondering how some of us can travel out of our bodies without guide to different places and some of us cant?

From what I know everyone has a guide unless they are higher up the food chain---the guide often remains in the shadow and most of the time the person is not aware of them.

When you came out of your shell
, you became a spirit much like the people who AT. Can you give me info on that?

Entities like Milton can do it at will, I was taken out off my body and then put back in---I felt an inexpressible freedom coming out and the reverse going back in---I immediately felt the burden and weight of my body---the body is truly a ball and chain, at least the ones we have to wear here on earth.

Also is there anyway you can ask milton if other people like me have been abducted. It is probably not for me to know but it would ease my mind as to why I have the thoughts that I do

I can ask but don’t always get answers---I have asked about others and only received vague replies on a few---privacy issues---lol

Many thanks for your informed perspective Don!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
I just wish that it could be told to us in plain black and white without the riddles and what you can or can't say about certain things. I know there is a lot of noise in here from skeptic posters and it's really easy to sidestep from the topic responding to them but I
wondered if you could just tell us straight down the line:

That’s why I wrote the blog---straight down the line---but there is a lot more

Has everything you have claimed or written about EXACTLY as it happened or has it been dusted with a little bit of imagination?, there is nothing wrong about doing this especially if you have been subjected to things that nobody else has been through.

I have told things that have blown people away---and they refuse to believe because it’s too crazy.

So instead of exaggerating my experience as you and others suspect---I have instead toned them down big time---the truth is so much more mind boggling.

My point is is that I think that people who have GENUINELY been through something extraordinary seem to stray from the initial experiences and expand on the source of the experience into something grander. Perhaps the experience was really frightening and the only way to help it is to fabricate good things to share with people rather than store it in your own mind. From reading this thread from the beginning i now genuinely believe you went through something that normal people cannot explain, i'm just not sure about the big picture. On a side note it's really cool to see you on here John, keep posting!.

It’s not called the big picture for nothing, we live in a universe whose size remains undefined---where physicists and astronomers remained dumbfounded by its perplexity, and have yet to come up with good enough theory that is satisfactory to any of them.

It’s that good!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Sleeper, Mr. Lear, and Readers

Please accept my apologies if I misstated the source of my introduction to 'The Sleeper Story' while listening to CTC the other evening. Both Mr. Lear & Mr. Hoagland were on the line when I tuned in, and I have the impression that it may have actually been Mr. Lear, not Mr. Hoagland that made the recommendation.

With that said, I would like to make a brief comment regarding the issue of 'Belief'.

I truly empathize with those that have the desire to believe, but are struggling to wrap their heads around the magnitude of sleepers story. It certainly flies in the face of the conventional...maybe even anathema to the Christian. Personally, I spent the first 20 years of my existence here attempting to practice a religious tradition that I was never able to wholeheartedly accept...it was simply my birthright...the religion of my parents. Even while faithfully performing my duties as an alter-boy...I could never quite get my insides to match the outsides. I already KNEW there was something else...I needed an experience vs a belief. In my case it was a NDE and lengthy hospitalization at the age of two that triggered the events that were to shape my life....that and a contract.

If I may, I'd like to recommend a book to those that might be caught in the process I call 'coming to believe'. It's by one of my heroes; Elisabeth Kubler-Ross. The book is titled: The Wheel of Life...her autobiography.

My thanks again Sleeper for 110 pages of courage, effort, and validation.

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply Sleeper, could you tell me some more information about your experiences?, What were the E.T's like?, friendly? are there more than one kind?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Sleeper,

I asked John Lear about 'The Rings Of Saturn' and what's really up there. He said that he can't answer the question since he's never been to Saturn!

But he did mention that you have perhaps visited it. Have you?? Is so, what's it like? What are those giant space ships doing in the rings? I have a thread HERE dealing with this phenomenon but the mystery remains!

Cheers!
Mike

I apologize for not getting back on this thread quicker; I have u2us and emails also to contend with also---lol

Anyway, Saturn is a fantastic thing to look at from here on earth---there is absolutely no way of describing the feeling seeing it up close---it’s truly looking into the face of god, your mind literally melts at the awesomeness.

There are millions of things going on in and around Saturn, and all of its moons as well, but Milton said he would kill me if I tell much more than that---perhaps in the next blog he will allow more detail.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
sleeper, just out of curiousity, if Milton can "take human form" and comunicate in english, why don´t he just register at a board like this instead of using a messenger?

Somehow i am pretty sure there is a logical reason for this from an Alien POV and somehow i am equally sure of that i am probably not capable to understand this reason but hey, i´m human, gotta ask! :-)

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
sleeper, just out of curiousity, if Milton can "take human form" and comunicate in english, why don´t he just register at a board like this instead of using a messenger?

Somehow i am pretty sure there is a logical reason for this from an Alien POV and somehow i am equally sure of that i am probably not capable to understand this reason but hey, i´m human, gotta ask! :-)

What would be the point? That is sleeper's guardian angel. Why would he join ATS?

Lord these questions!

Look folks, although you don't know it, you have something very valuable called free will. This will be admitted by both evil and good entities which you may encounter. Evil beings will acknowledge free will, but they will say that it means the final decision must be made by you. That is what they say free will is: That you are given the information and YOU make your own decisions.

BUT in fact, free will is much more subtle than that.

It is not sufficient for me to produce alien technology from my jacket, and then dazzle someone with it, then ask them "Do you believe?" ..Because in so doing, I have destroyed free will. Good entities know that the moment of will is when the revelation is made or not made. Free will is protected by keeping people in the dark, essentially. ...Remember how Jesus would not do miracles for his home town of Nazareth? He wouldn't do a miracle for them so they kicked him out of town.

The point I am making is that so many of these questions here, reveal that people do not understand the value of free will. If you do not have aliens landing in front of you and slapping you upside the head or probing your butt, you are lucky. See? Free will means you get left alone, and that's the preferred state of being if you want a simple life.

Asking for or digging for info on aliens might lead one into a situation where they can sell their soul to get more info. Selling your soul is a bad idea. Free will is the primary defense which protects you and you don't even know it. When you pierce that thin membrane of protective free will with your own curiosity, you will usually place yourself at risk. That's why humanity is kept from knowing the truth.

This is a dangerous place, Earth. The majority of humans are protected from knowing this because how would they function if they knew? Just keep your heart clean and live a good life and everything will be fine.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

What would be the point? That is sleeper's guardian angel. Why would he join ATS?

Lord these questions!

So your opinion is to accept the information given without any question? Why not just accept NASA's story without question then? At least they have evidence to back up their claims. See where I am going with this?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sleeper & John Lear,

Me again. I have created a new thread and i wondered how this mans views tied in with you guys. It's an interview with a Cosmology Consultant:

Will We Ever Find ET?

I hope so but one of my worries is that we wouldn't be able to see it. The reason we know a tree isn't man-made is because it's so complicated - but technology is becoming so complicated that it'll become indistinguishable from a natural thing. So, if there is a civilization years ahead of us, it could be that we wouldn't be able to recognise it.

So They Could Be Here Already?

We think they'd use radio dishes to communicate, so we look for radio waves. Their communication could be going through our office or living room in a form we don't recognise. I'm certain that there are extraterrestrials out there but it will be very difficult to spot them. The evidence could be out there, staring us in the face, and we wouldn't know.

Is this familiar to you in any way? "As real as the nose on your face?"

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra

Lord these questions!

Err...why are questions posted at ATS? Why do i seek more knowledge (?) in order to learn and so forth advance? Eh, could be a good question but then you are surely talking waaay over my head.

I don´t remember sleeper defining his alien connection as his guide, sorry, i must have missed that one. Not my intention to invade sleeper´s personal spiritual domain. In general i would assume that first hand information is better than second hand information, could be wrong tho... Also i am under the impression that sleeper is accepting questions and so forth i feel ok about posting a question.

I´m only human, please forgive my ignorance.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoyWhy not just accept NASA's story without question then? At least they have evidence to back up their claims. See where I am going with this?

NASA, like all large federal/national organizations, have as their primary goal OBFUSCATION of the masses. Chiefly and number one of all goals, is to protect and hide truth. If you don't know this then what are you doing on a conspiracy board anyway?

No Hank, as I have told you my opinion is that you should find an interest which can provide some happiness in your life. Existing only as a foil against people who aren't really concerned with being believed, only makes people tune you out and ignore you. I wonder why you bother really. Really you should ignore everything you read from sleeper and also should you allow others to read it without your annotations. Really. It's for the best.

It's not your job to save anyone because they've got fully functional critical brains too, see?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

No Hank, as I have told you my opinion is that you should find an interest which can provide some happiness in your life.

Lots of words but no direct answer. It's really typical of the entire movement. I see you didn't bother quoting my initial question.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Why not just accept NASA's story without question then? At least they have evidence to back up their claims.

Yes Hank, they have a lot of evidence. Unfortunately most of it is airbrushed. Any chance we would get to see the real stuff without the phony 'ejecta' and 'slump'?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Yes Hank, they have a lot of evidence. Unfortunately most of it is airbrushed. Any chance we would get to see the real stuff without the phony 'ejecta' and 'slump'?

Now now, Mr. Lear, to be fair to all sides, the airbrushing is alleged until NASA comes out and admits it, which to my knowledge they haven't. To simply make the claim that NASA is lying without proof that they are in fact lying is like someone claiming that you or sleeper is lying without proof that you are lying.

Like you and sleeper, maybe NASA actually believes that they are being truthful to the world. Perhaps all of the NASA employees has had extensive memory implants. Or perhaps NASA is simply telling the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join