It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
I see you didn't bother quoting my initial question.

Please realize Hank that in this thread, right now, are new members to ATS who have read sleeper's blog and who admit that they skim through everything you write to get to sleeper's posts. They are not brought to join ATS by anything you write. Think hard about that while you consider your body of work at ATS and the number of one-line empty posts you make.

You call it a movement. But is it really? When one person says something (sleeper) and a few people agree? Really it is some kind of paranoia to consider a few other humans as a movement, isn't it? There's already Scientologists trying to glom onto sleeper's threads and surely you know that they are a movement of much larger danger, so why not attack them? Sleeper's story is totally unique and really cool. Just let it be told.

Anyway, back on topic, one of my favorite things about the screenplay which sleeper wrote in his blog is that the main character, Michael, is allowed to save his memories from his life prior to his Earthly life. In his experience, he is taken to see his home, where he chooses to accept incarnation on Earth. I enjoyed the family closeness which was described. This theme is consistent through sleeper's work. The family is of paramount importance.

The whole gist of sleeper's work is that there is a Creator out there and that at least some good percentage of alien beings who travel in space acknowledge this truth. In my opinion that's what makes his writing amazing. Having read his story, I am glad to know that human souls are reborn and that they are valuable and protected. I can accept that as a human, I am some kind of quarantined super-ape. The story implies that even so, I might have been something else before I was born here.

Even if he was making all this up, you would have to give props.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by smallpeeps]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Another whole post without answering a simple yes or no question. Why do you feel the need to sidestep it? It is your opinion.. embrace it!

Do you think that the information presented should be taken without question?

EDIT:

The movement refered tois Ufology, not some drop in the bucket.

Regardless, it is too much to hope for a simple yes or no response to a yes or no question, so I will give you the benefit of the final word on it and move on.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok, I am think I may go out on a limb, but not on this thread. I don't want to dilute sleeper's focus on this thread. I have been reading ATS for a long time and within the last 6 months started posting. It was funny because one of the first posts I was going to make was about my first OBE and at the time I had no Idea what the hell an OBE was, but I can tell you it has lead to some amazing discoverys, but I decided against because of credibility and not enough people in the same boat.

Until now I have not even thought about posting my story but I will. I will write my experience for you all to hear. I know for sure that I am more the my physical shell and I also know that there are guides/ET helping, and some that are not.

Sleeper ever feel that strange vibrational state that makes your whole being/physical body buzz like a bee, just before you leave your body, then poof your out and ready to explore?

What lies beyond only you can experience and no one can truly prove anything to another person you need to prove it to yourself, even then some people will pass the experience off as a dream or something else. I can tell you a physical diary or log, right after you wake is important, because there is a big difference between, OBE, Lucid Dreaming, Dreaming, but yet there is not.

I will write my experience and post it on this forum in the next day or two. It will not be exagerated at all, just the facts, until then thank you sleeper for coming forward.

Warmest Regards,

RT

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
No Hank, I never said it should be taken without question. Please stop wasting space with your non-questions. Nobody needs to believe anything said here as far as I am concerned. Nobody is looking for converts. It is you who feel threatened but who cannot deal with those feelings quietly.

Anyway, back on topic, another thing I really liked about the screenplay was how DNA was the primary cargo which Michael was carrying. I am left wondering why aliens would need or want to smuggle DNA into Earth's realm through humans like this? Perhaps it is an encouraged evolution of humanity? But there's always a larger buearacracy which Milton seems to be navigating. Good versus evil takes on a totally different light here. Well done sleeper.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
i thought the above advice might help all you fanatics to move along alittle quicker.

It's sad how few people actually know anything about cults. Do you count yourself among them?

The body of sleeper's thread is that your family is your anchor. How is that cultlike? Suicide is directly opposed to family cohesion and harmony. I have lived in a religious cult and more than once have seen close friends kill themselves in there. If they'd been encouraged to see their family as their main rock of surety, as sleeper's work advises, they would still be alive. Also this cult (like most religion) never discussed aliens or space travel. That daily cult life of terrestrial-only thinking, was by design.

Anyway back on topic, another thing I liked about the screenplay is when Michael observes an actual spaceport and where there is a huge window out onto a beautiful nebula, there are people kneeling to pray. I think sleeper's story is probably the best marriage of the concept of aliens and a Supreme Creator. I think it is only human nature to want to find a merging between these two questions, i.e. "Do non-Earthlings exist?" and "Does a Supreme Creator exist?".

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sleeper, Is there anyway of knowing if we are on the right track to evolution? I mean, Im are real big family man and I just saved my money and quit my job so I can go to china for 9 months and learn Kung-fu LOL. How do I know that what I am doing is right for me?

I would want nothing more than to get off this world and travel and see new things. This place has alot to offer and I love my family but I keep getting this feeling that I dont fit in here.

Would you say that most of the stuff we do is suggested by our guides so that we kind of remain on course? Would it be wrong to go to a hypno-therapist and see if they can revive old memories? Since the aliens didn't do it, would that kind of be cheating?

I know if I saw aliens, I would freak out alittle. I know my limits as to what I think I can take and what I cannot. After reading your post though, I think I would be able to handle something like that alittle better as long as I was told what was coming. You know, start off in human form and then say "Ok, Im going to show you my alien form now." Just so I know to brace myself
Other than that, the whole visiting outer space and new worlds would be like a 8 year old going to disneyland.

To me, your story makes alot of sense as that would explain why there are some really intelligent people here on Earth that just seem to come from nowhere. Im talking about people like Nikola Tesla who had ideas that other people thought was just "Out of this World" (pun intended) but he proved to them that he could do it. He came here alittle early I think and people weren't quite ready for him yet but he did put us on a learning path.

You called Milton your guide and I just realized that when people refer to angels and the likes, that they are refering to people from the sky. They just tell people that they are angels because they may not be ready for the truth that there are "beings from unknown origin" out there contacting people.

Is there any advice you can give to the people that want to speak with there guides? When Milton talks to you, Does it sound like someone is speaking next to you or is it a voice inside your head that sounds like you and is sometimes hard to distinguish from your own thoughts? I'll admit I haven't tried hard enough to talk to my guide but I have tried. Sometimes I wish someone would just approach me and say "Hello. Im your guide and we need to talk." I would be perfectly fine with that I think as stuff like that doesnt happen to everyone out of the blue. I dont know. I guess sometimes I just wonder why I havent had my turn yet. And if I have, would it really hurt just to let me remember a piece of it so im not always wondering.

It must be alittle bit hard for you to know what you have waiting for you when you leave here. Now its like waiting a week to go to Disneyland lol. It just doesnt come quick enough for you. Anyways Ill let you answer some of these question and I will ask more later.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
RealTruth,

I have tried OBE just so I could try and visit parts of the world and space but I seem to have trouble with it. I use to do is spontaneous when I was like 16 or 17 but I was always scared of what was on the other side. Lately I have been trying like every night but I can only get the vibrations now and cant seem to get out. The times I really got out of my body I felt this tingly sensation go up my spine and when it hit the throat, I would be released from my body. Now I dont get that tingly sensation. If you have any suggestions to help me on this can you let me know?

Sleeper,

Do you know when you will be departing from this earth? Im only asking because I would like to know how much time I have to continue asking you questions
I keep telling my Mother that if I die, not to worry because I will be in a better place. I might have her read your blog and maybe that will ease it up for her alittle
I realized that you had to cut somethings out of your blog due to "Protection of Information" but that was only one day worth of stuff and we didnt even get to hear all of that. Is your next blog going to cover just another day or will it cover like up to a week or something? I imagine that if I was there with you right now, Id literally be sitting there for weeks at a time just to hear all of what you had to say.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Sleeper -

First of all I would like to state that I have been visiting ATS for quite some time and all in all I consider myself to be a very logical, grounded person who would probably lean toward the skeptic side of the spectrum in regards to a lot of posts and a lot of the ideas that I have encountered on the topic of UFOlogy and th like. I have also taken the time to read this thread as well as the "Are aliens real..as real as the nose on your face" thread from top to bottom. That being said, I would simply like to thank you for sharing your knowledge and input with the rest of us at no personal gain to yourself. Your theories and statements are nothing short of brilliant and for me they have opened up infinite possibilities and opened my eyes to so many different concepts in regards to our purpose here as humans and the overall grand scheme of life as we know it. What you say, for whatever reason, seems to register with what I have believed and felt for many years and makes more sense to me than any religious or science based train or thought that I have encountered to date. Your explanations seem to come effortlessly and seem to always pinpoint and answer my questions in precisely the way that they need to ring true and satisfy my curiosities. While I have seen a few minor inconsistencies in a few MINOR details through your numerous posts, I feel that by and large your story is credible, certainly possible and in my opinion 99.9% factual as to how things really are. It is a shame that there are a few people here in ATS that for whatever reason either cannot grasp the messages that you are giving and the importance of the information at hand, or simply through their own stubborness refuse to accept that your experiences are legitimate and worthy of consideration. I would say keep doing what you are doing, keep writing as you have a great talent for it, by all means keep posting here as there are many of us who admire your knowledge and your work and follow your posts closely. Do not let a few nay sayers disrupt what is most important in communicating and spreading your ideas to those that choose to shut up and listen. For every great thinker and every progressive mind throughout history there have always been people who only serve to attempt to belittle and discredit that which they do not understand.

In short what I am saying is - Stay the course my good man, your efforts are appreciated

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

No Hank, I never said it should be taken without question. Please stop wasting space with your non-questions.

Um, perhaps you should stop wasting space with your non answers as well? Hank asked a yes or no question, and in 3 posts responding to him, you did not answer him, for whatever reason.

I still don't know what question he asked, nor do I care why you yourself have posted another empty post. Thanks for nothing. Literally. Aren't there subjects on ATS which interest you?

Anyway, back on topic, another thing I liked about sleeper's screenplay which he posted free in his blog and which is available for free for all to read (and yet which irritates some so much) is that Earth is a multi-tiered plane of existence, even in the third dimension.

All of us wonder why some have it better than others. All of us wonder why some people have a harder life than others. This scheme which sleeper describes is the truth: All types of beings can and have incarnated on Earth for different purposes. Incarnation is the way life works and one person may have a blessed life and another may have woven their life in a tapestry of pain and karmic alleviation.

The human soul is real and it gets reborn. That's the painful truth and it's really what lies at the core of the haters' discomfort with sleeper's work. I am looking forward to more relevant posts about the content of sleeper's blog and the story told there. I don't feel that it was wasted by being posted here. I think it was the right thing to do.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Now now, Mr. Lear, to be fair to all sides, the airbrushing is alleged until NASA comes out and admits it, which to my knowledge they haven't.

No, NASA hasn't admitted it. But their employees have. Please google (or use your favorite search engine and type in "NASA airbrushing". 1 minute ago there where 226,000 entries.

I assume you can do your own research.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Existing only as a foil against people who aren't really concerned with being believed, only makes people tune you out and ignore you. I wonder why you bother really.

Hmm, to the best of my knowledge, people who "aren't really concerned with being believed" do not usually appear on National Public Radio. Sure seems like someone wants to be heard and believed if they use a national medium to share their views.

Also, in response to the many people who endlessly cry about disbelievers posting in this thread:
There are many websites with wonderful works of fiction by authors just as good as Sleeper that you can visit and be equally entralled by fanciful stories that give you hope and a reason to look forward to the afterlife without having to get upset about remarks from skeptics. BUT, there is a funny thing that occurs when someone claims a story to be true (especially a story about banging hot space babes). That story MUST be scrutinized to the Nth degree if there is no proof and it is to be taken at face value. This story, however, does not stand up to close scrutiny (TO ME AT LEAST).

There are two apparent camps it seems at ATS alien and ufo forum. One that goes about things in a manner that requires some sort of proof or close scrutiny and takes a skeptical stance initially until the skepticism has been sufficiently satisfied (which makes sense to me considering the totally out of wack signal to noise ratio on these forums). And then, there are those that operate off pure emotion and require no form of proof whatsoever (such as smallpeeps, in that he finds the story gives him hope by the emphasis on family importance).

All in all, it is obvious that the vocal skeptic has a tougher go on this forum than the emotional believer. We are outnumbered here, yet we find it important enough to continue to dig and raise questions. I am positive that it is much easier to just accept any story as truth that happens to tickle the ear with promises of bliss in the afterlife.

An aside to all true believers that require no proof and oppose scrutiny:
Aren't you sick of hoaxsters making a mockery of the field you care about? How many hoaxsters do you see in the scientific community, the medical profession, the psychological field, the astronomy field?????? Not too damn many. How many hoaxsters are exposed each year in the Ufology field? Too many to freaking count. Aren't you tired of it?

Why then won't you view fantastical stories with a raised brow? Who knows, Sleeper might be 100% right. Anything is possible. But why would you oppose people that are trying to weed the chaff from the rye? This is something that has to be done to make Ufology a subject that is taken seriously. Otherwise, we are doomed to reading stories about banging aliens on the web for the rest of our lives.

Most think that Ufology is a running joke to the majority of educated people due to a massive disinformation campaign against it. That is not true in my opinion. The reason this field, that I care about and have a very real and personal interest in, is mocked and scoffed, is because there is no real scientific means of going about proof. It is mocked because of touchy-feely emotional believers that not only discredit this field, they empower hoaxsters that are like a wolf stalking a sick sheep in the herd. The hoaxsters go after the weakest field to make their ego-boosting/opportunist lunge at, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

I believe 100% that there is alien technology on this planet, and that there are E.T. visiting us........ I just want it to be taken seriously by the masses, and you people that require no proof whatsoever are effing everything up!

Love,
David

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
From sleeper's blog (pretty sure he'd not post this himself):

Your story moved me. It may change my life. I don't even feel crazy when talking about it to friends as I thought I would. Alway thought I was half alien, always felt God is like a field of enery, a matrix. I am still stunned. I have watched old and sick people die and wondered where they went. Now I know that nobody is ever lost. We just put on a new diving suit and jump into the ocean of matter when it is time to take on another body. Just reading the story really super charged my imagination in ways I doubt any of Hollywood's special effects could ever could.

Whoever you are, Sleeper, live long and prosper.

Peace and Love,
~ Chloe

Posted by: Chloe | January 19, 2007 11:14 AM

You said it great Chloe. Nice review. I highlighted the part I agree with fully. Yes, I believe it is just as you so wonderfully describe it. The ocean of matter. Very nice phrasing.

In sleeper's story, I tend to enjoy the childish simplicity of Michael's voice to Milton's voice. It's easy to identify and follow the story. Michael has such simple reactions to things but in this lies a lot of honesty. We would all probably react much like Michael does, to the things he sees. It's like having your whole world deconstructed I imagine.

It's a great read, and sleeper/Milton has a lot to say, no matter which side of the belief spectrum you are currently on.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Your story moved me. It may change my life. I don't even feel crazy when talking about it to friends as I thought I would. Alway thought I was half alien, always felt God is like a field of enery, a matrix. I am still stunned. I have watched old and sick people die and wondered where they went. Now I know that nobody is ever lost. We just put on a new diving suit and jump into the ocean of matter when it is time to take on another body. Just reading the story really super charged my imagination in ways I doubt any of Hollywood's special effects could ever could.

Yes, that seems to be a totally sane and rational person. Much like I said in my previous post, emotional believers are destroying this field.

I am always ready to back anyone that claims to be half-alien.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Why then won't you view fantastical stories with a raised brow? Who knows, Sleeper might be 100% right. Anything is possible. But why would you oppose people that are trying to weed the chaff from the rye?

I can see your point, however I can only speak for myself when I say that I try to never base any opinion on an emotional reaction, I leave that to the religious types as blind faith in anything is absurd in my eyes. I don't oppose differing opinion as much as I stand against people who make it their sole purpose to discredit information without giving the info much conseration and thought. Just as there are hoaxers and people who do the field a diservice by coming out with false claims, there is a large segment of those who actively spread disinformation about a person or a story in order to purposefully destroy that persons credibility and discredit the content of their ideas as foolish or crazy. In fact there are government agencies that exist to do just such things. The only worry I have is that by attacking a person's work in a hostile way, no matter how absurd it may seem, is to risk throwing the baby out with the bath water. When the story appears that is actually 100% truth I fear that we will never know because nay sayers and skeptics will attack them and chase them out of town before we can even make a real judgement based on the facts. Or even worse, someone with truly usefull and relavent information would be afraid to post on here for fear of being attacked and ridiculed into the ground. All I say is keep an open mind, that is all.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
How many hoaxsters are exposed each year in the Ufology field? Too many to freaking count.

OK, lets count the ones in 2006. Go ahead and list them below:

HOAXSTERS EXPOSED IN UFOLOGY FIELD 2006 listed below by

greerISaFraud

I know you said that there are too many to count but I can easily count to a billion billion billion. But for the sake of brevity and the argument I have just put 10 places here. Your turn.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

How many hoaxsters are exposed each year in the Ufology field? Too many to freaking count.

OK, lets count the ones in 2006. Go ahead and list them below:

HOAXSTERS EXPOSED IN UFOLOGY FIELD 2006 listed below by

greerISaFraud

I know you said that there are too many to count but I can easily count to a billion billion billion. But for the sake of brevity and the argument I have just put 10 places here. Your turn.

Hey John!

Thanks for making me think........... while I work on your list, you do the same in each field I mentioned and we can see if the numbers match up. I will feely admit that me saying, "too many to count" was hyperbole, but that shouldn't keep me from listing some well-known frauds.

I already have 4 or so in mind........ unfortunately it may not be in the last year, and I am not a Ufology expert, but my list should be rather recent, and debatable. As in, some will recognize as a hoaxster and some will not.

If you need to go back in history to fill out your lists, I can do the same and am positive that I can find 10 since 1990. You may personally know a few!

thx,
David

p.s. I have no problem admitting that I am wrong. I take it that you are disagreeing that the Ufology hoaxsters outnumber the socially accepted sciences?

p.p.s thx for addressing the rest of my post.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
1. Prophet Yahweh (balloon fraud)
2. David Icke (just too ridiculous claims without a shred of proof)
3. Steven Greer (claims of levitation but refuses to prove)
4. Project Serpo (not sure who to assign blame to)
5. Tom King www.ufovideo.net...
6. Sleeper (middle school'ish story without a kernal of proof)

this is all off the top of my head. I can do further research, and if you really want, I can list hoaxes that you were involved in. Sorry that I can not list countless tales of hoaxsters in the last year (i do admit that the term "countless" was hyperbole). I am positive that I could have given 10 in the last year given enough time. I wonder how you are doing on your list of Science hoaxsters, psychology, astronomy, and medical........... I am very sure that in each field you can list 6 off the top of your head.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
With all the Satellites up there pointing down all you have to do is get them all facing and observing our waters and you will have your proof.

Oops!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

this is all off the top of my head. I can do further research, and if you really want, I can list hoaxes that you were involved in. Sorry that I can not list countless tales of hoaxsters in the last year (i do admit that the term "countless" was hyperbole). I am positive that I could have given 10 in the last year given enough time. I wonder how you are doing on your list of Science hoaxsters, psychology, astronomy, and medical........... I am very sure that in each field you can list 6 off the top of your head.

GreenBoy,

He is not trying to prove anything to anyone he is just telling us his story. No one has to prove anything to you, you have to prove things to yourself.

Believing in things or not is a personal choice, some chose to believe while others waste their time trying to prove why others are a fraud, when in fact, they can't even make sense of their own existence.

Sleeper is not trying to sell anything or gain anything, so relax and enjoy

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Realtruth]

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
With all the Satellites up there pointing down all you have to do is get them all facing and observing our waters and you will have your proof.

Oops!

Yes, indeed. And doing such may get you proof that the Sat cameras are picking up a phenomenom over the waters. But that may not constitute proof or its origin, nor will make it ET vehicles, nor validate Sleeper's tales.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join