It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

GreenBoy,

He is not trying to prove anything to anyone he is just telling us his story. No one has to prove anything to you, you have to prove things to yourself.

How odd. Someone that claims something unprovable to be absolute fact doesn't have to prove anything to me? The burden of proof lies on the person speaking said "truth".

bye!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Sleeper ever feel that strange vibrational state that makes your whole being/physical body buzz like a bee, just before you leave your body, then poof your out and ready to explore?

Not so much now---the transition doesn’t have all the bells and whistles---literally---as it did at one time.

What lies beyond only you can experience and no one can truly prove anything to another person you need to prove it to yourself, even then some people will pass the experience off as a dream or something else.

They are calling some abductions night terrors---lol---which they are---terror, for those that don’t know what is happening to them. ET can block the terror completely---if it’s them doing the abduction---sometimes black opps that have tracked the ETs will swoop in right after the ETs leave and try to figure out what ET did---that may be were some of the terror comes in---if they botch it.

There are many other reasons for the terror that I may cover later, too much stuff.

I can tell you a physical diary or log, right after you wake is important, because there is a big difference between, OBE, Lucid Dreaming, Dreaming, but yet there is not.

Many times the memories are not released until days, months or years later

I will write my experience and post it on this forum in the next day or two. It will not be exagerated at all, just the facts, until then thank you sleeper for coming forward.
Warmest Regards,
RT

We are all looking forward to hearing your story, even the hard core skeptics---otherwise they don’t have a life---lol

Thanks for you participation!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I have not read this entire thread so my question may already have been answered, but I was wondering if you know about aliens other than the ones most of us are familiar with such as the grays and reptilians. What other types are there? I know that Whitley Strieber described some blue dwarfish types and praying mantis types, but are there others? Can you describe them?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud
6. Sleeper (middle school'ish story without a kernal of proof)
this is all off the top of my head.

greerISaFraud I want to be sure that it is your intention and that you acknowledge that you have placed sleeper as no.6 in proven Hoaxes for the year 2006, and that placing sleeper as a proven Hoax in 2006 was indeed your intention and that you stand by your post. Further, that although you attempted to qualify placing sleeper as no.6 in proven Hoaxes for 2006 by stating, in parentheses, (middle school'ish story without a kernal of proof) and then you said "this is all of the top of my head" which I will assume would be the layer just above the brain matter, that you still stand by your contention that sleeper is a proven Hoax in 2006.

Yes?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

6. Sleeper (middle school'ish story without a kernal of proof)
this is all off the top of my head.

greerISaFraud I want to be sure that it is your intention and that you acknowledge that you have placed sleeper as no.6 in proven Hoaxes for the year 2006, and that placing sleeper as a proven Hoax in 2006 was indeed your intention and that you stand by your post. Further, that although you attempted to qualify placing sleeper as no.6 in proven Hoaxes for 2006 by stating, in parentheses, (middle school'ish story without a kernal of proof) and then you said "this is all of the top of my head" which I will assume would be the layer just above the brain matter, that you still stand by your contention that sleeper is a proven Hoax in 2006.

Yes?

no.......... sorry John.

I freely admit that I very well could be wrong. I cannot prove or disprove sleeper. I can only offer my list of hoaxes off the top of my head for 2006. I admit that I am probably wrong. I am sure that others could offer a better list, and I am positive that I could offer a much better list if I were to invest the time.

I said in an earlier post that Sleeper could very well be 100% correct. I stand by that, and i do NOT stand by my claim that he is one of the hoaxes of 2006.

How is your list coming?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
greerISaFraud

I only want to tell you that about 20 years ago I would have probably said some of the things you are saying, but I have had to many things happen to me that were not normal. Most people on this forum are highly educated and have logical minds, but there are things that our logic just can not seem to solve right at the moment.

Most of us talk here because we share something similar ideas, experiences ,beliefs and want to compare notes. Nothing wrong with being a little skeptical, but make sure that you are not jumping into the arena of "Blind Ignorance"

What is Blind Ignorance? Definition Logic 101 at any University, is when an individual believes only what they want to believe no matter what anyone else has to say or show them.

What I say when we or I don't need to prove anything to you, is that, sometimes personal experience is the best teacher and proof. I hope that you will find proof for yourself soon.

Anyhow welcome to the site. Sometimes you'll get more bee's with honey than vinegar.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turlis
Sleeper, Is there anyway of knowing if we are on the right track to evolution? I mean, Im are real big family man and I just saved my money and quit my job so I can go to china for 9 months and learn Kung-fu LOL. How do I know that what I am doing is right for me?

You are doing the right thing when it’s right for those you love and depend on you.

I would want nothing more than to get off this world and travel and see new things. This place has alot to offer and I love my family but I keep getting this feeling that I dont fit in here.

If you were in jail do you think you would feel like you fit in?

Would you say that most of the stuff we do is suggested by our guides so that we kind of remain on course? Would it be wrong to go to a hypno-therapist and see if they can revive old memories? Since the aliens didn't do it, would that kind of be cheating?

Most of the stuff we do is things we like or want to do---mostly that little voice in your head is you---lol

To me, your story makes alot of sense as that would explain why there are some really intelligent people here on Earth that just seem to come from nowhere. Im talking about people like Nikola Tesla who had ideas that other people thought was just "Out of this World" (pun intended) but he proved to them that he could do it. He came here alittle early I think and people weren't quite ready for him yet but he did put us on a learning path.

Tesla brought AC electricity when it was most needed at the turned of the century---the concept was already around but he perfected it and pushed it through when others like Edison did there best to stop him.

You called Milton your guide and I just realized that when people refer to angels and the likes, that they are refering to people from the sky. They just tell people that they are angels because they may not be ready for the truth that there are "beings from unknown origin" out there contacting people.

I didn’t call Milton my guide---he is a slave driver---lol

Is there any advice you can give to the people that want to speak with there guides? When Milton talks to you, Does it sound like someone is speaking next to you or is it a voice inside your head that sounds like you and is sometimes hard to distinguish from your own thoughts?

We talk in person and telepathic, I can’t describe telepathic other than words and concepts appear in my mind

I'll admit I haven't tried hard enough to talk to my guide but I have tried. Sometimes I wish someone would just approach me and say "Hello. Im your guide and we need to talk." I would be perfectly fine with that I think as stuff like that doesnt happen to everyone out of the blue. I dont know. I guess sometimes I just wonder why I havent had my turn yet. And if I have, would it really hurt just to let me remember a piece of it so im not always wondering.

There are many answers to that, each are unique to the person and can only come from them

It must be alittle bit hard for you to know what you have waiting for you when you leave here. Now its like waiting a week to go to Disneyland lol. It just doesnt come quick enough for you. Anyways Ill let you answer some of these question and I will ask more later.

Still, its way better to know what is going on out there than remaining in a bleak life and believing it will never get any better than this---man does it get better for most!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Existing only as a foil against people who aren't really concerned with being believed, only makes people tune you out and ignore you. I wonder why you bother really.

Hmm, to the best of my knowledge, people who "aren't really concerned with being believed" do not usually appear on National Public Radio. Sure seems like someone wants to be heard and believed if they use a national medium to share their views.

NPR is disinformation first, information second. I enjoy it for what it is, but if you believe it an honest telling of the truth, then you are mistaken. It's what they do not discuss that is important. That's the point.

Also, in response to the many people who endlessly cry about disbelievers posting in this thread:
There are many websites with wonderful works of fiction by authors just as good as Sleeper that you can visit and be equally entralled by fanciful stories that give you hope and a reason to look forward to the afterlife without having to get upset about remarks from skeptics.

Yes, please list a few. As the point you have missed is this: When asked about how many hoaxes, you make sweeping generalizations saying that there are "many" yet when asked to list them, you are hard pressed to name even ten of them. Now you are saying that there are "many" places where a person can read a story like this and again the point will be put to you: Where? Please provide a link or contribute to the thread. Endless whining about the validity of sleepers experiences cannot ever stop him from telling his story. To see sleeper as any kind of threat indicates a sad state of affairs in one's life, IMO.

BUT, there is a funny thing that occurs when someone claims a story to be true (especially a story about banging hot space babes). That story MUST be scrutinized to the Nth degree if there is no proof and it is to be taken at face value. This story, however, does not stand up to close scrutiny (TO ME AT LEAST).

Well that is because you do not understand free will. Do I have to explain it again? It is okay if a person if giving something away for free and not asking to be believed. Sleeper is no Elron Hubbard. There is no need for you to protect "truth" or anything because nobody is asking anyone to believe. Just let the story be told, that's all. Nobody's asking you to believe anything, so far as I believe. Your standards for proof are personal to yourself. Cherish them but understand that they are not shared by everyone else. Your silence would truly improve the expediency with which others can get get their questions answered.

There are two apparent camps it seems at ATS alien and ufo forum.

greerISafraud GROUP #1

One that goes about things in a manner that requires some sort of proof or close scrutiny and takes a skeptical stance initially until the skepticism has been sufficiently satisfied (which makes sense to me considering the totally out of wack signal to noise ratio on these forums).

Well at least you have identified yourself as a member of this rational group. Otherwise we would have had to think hard about which group you saw yourself in.

greerISafraud GROUP #2

And then, there are those that operate off pure emotion and require no form of proof whatsoever (such as smallpeeps, in that he finds the story gives him hope by the emphasis on family importance).

The story is not the issue, because there are so many things you don't understand gIaf, but yes, I could live on pure emotion. Do you have a problem with that?

But why bother discussing emotions or psychology or anything like that when clearly you are interested in something other than that. To you, the search for alien truth involves something other than family, love and hope? Anyway, why should it concern you to name me as part of your nemsis group on ATS? Really I won't have the time to bother because I spend equal time in all forums on ATS pretty much.

The reason this field, that I care about and have a very real and personal interest in, is mocked and scoffed, is because there is no real scientific means of going about proof. It is mocked because of touchy-feely emotional believers that not only discredit this field, they empower hoaxsters that are like a wolf stalking a sick sheep in the herd. The hoaxsters go after the weakest field to make their ego-boosting/opportunist lunge at, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

I believe 100% that there is alien technology on this planet, and that there are E.T. visiting us........ I just want it to be taken seriously by the masses, and you people that require no proof whatsoever are effing everything up!

Yeah, you want aliens to be taken seriously by the masses. Tell us then how you'd like to go about doing that? The fact is that aliens who visit us are far enough advanced beyond us to understand the implications of free will. Sorry if you don't get it but essentially you have to be free to disbelieve. Some things are not meant to be understood through your sense of touch, sight or hearing. As for lumping emotional people together, you sound like some kind of Ayn Rand objectivist emotion-hater. Are you a lawyer or something? Emotions are what make up the world around you.

Anyway back on topic, I think another one of my favorite part of the screenplay which sleeper posted to his blog, and which is a really good story, is that part where the porthole in the ship he's in actually moves around and is able to be wherever he wants it. There is a truly magical quality to the events. Even if you don't believe it, it's a great story. Thanks sleeper!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
In short what I am saying is - Stay the course my good man, your efforts are appreciated

It’s these rays of sunshine that cut through the muck that make my sharing the story worthwhile, thank you BlackOps!

The naysayer are running scared as their world crumbles around them---the leak in the dam has begun and there is no stopping the truth from flowing out---

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Sleeper and John Lear:

What are your opinions about underwater UFO's?

It seems to me that after all that I have read and seen that this may be the perfect place for them to go because there are places in our oceans that are so deep that no human has ever explored .

Do either of you think this is a possibility?

Hi MagicaRose

If we had special glasses that could see ET ships on this planet people would freak out---they are everywhere, certainly the waters are far the best place to harbor literally thousands of these vehicles and their activities. The oceans the Antarctic and the moon is where they have active outpost and pretty much are free to do whatever they need to do with little fear of detection. All the ships and submarines in the whole world which number in the thousands don’t add up to a drop of water in a lake.

Even we humans have stealth technology, ET’s is far better, and even if a submarine came up on alien ship it would not detect it. You can sleep soundly though, for the most part ETs are not here to do harm.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Sleeper,

I have not read this entire thread so my question may already have been answered, but I was wondering if you know about aliens other than the ones most of us are familiar with such as the grays and reptilians. What other types are there? I know that Whitley Strieber described some blue dwarfish types and praying mantis types, but are there others? Can you describe them?

I can verify the blue dwarfs, they are fast critters and seem to always be in a hurry---they are also incredibly agreeable, very likable, not sure why they visited me---they took me off planet and into a city but I don’t know more than that, I think they work for Milton but he has not verified or denied it. This happened a few months ago before I wrote the script.

Out of all the ETs they were the only ones that didn’t create terror by their presence. Don’t know what Whitley said about them---probably the exact opposite of what I just wrote---lol

I’m only vaguely aware of other ETs, which suits me

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turlis
Sleeper,

Do you know when you will be departing from this earth? Im only asking because I would like to know how much time I have to continue asking you questions

I don’t know

I keep telling my Mother that if I die, not to worry because I will be in a better place. I might have her read your blog and maybe that will ease it up for her alittle
I

Nothing can easy the mind of a parent when it concerns the death of a child

I realized that you had to cut somethings out of your blog due to "Protection of Information" but that was only one day worth of stuff and we didnt even get to hear all of that. Is your next blog going to cover just another day or will it cover like up to a week or something? I imagine that if I was there with you right now, Id literally be sitting there for weeks at a time just to hear all of what you had to say.

I don’t know yet, I have to clear everything with Milton---talk about bureaucracy---lol

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Sleeper, I just wanted to thank you for getting to my questions. Now I want to ask you some playful questions. Have you asked any of the "Aliens" if you could drive the craft and did they let you? How many times have you roamed around outside of your body? Have you been able to have a telepathic communication with your Grandma since you last met her? And last but not least, Are you not afraid that the bad guys, that where searching for you in the blog, will be able to find you by you posting here?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Intriguing story. I must ask you Sleeper, if you are telling the truth, aren't you worried about other groups that don't share your optimistic approach towards this subject?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper and John Lear, two respectable individuals sharing their ET experiences. I am new to these boards and this is my first post. I came across ATS through a Google search trying to find others who have had similar experiences I have been fortunate enough to have been a part of. I had to dig through mountains of hoaxes and fluff to find any stories of merit and my search led me to this thread.

Specifically my search query dealt with certain aspects of space colonization. I haven't had time to read through the thread "John Lear's moon pictures" so I’m not entirely sure of what exactly John Lear's theories are, and if someone (perhaps Lear himself) could summarize briefly i would deeply appreciate it.

However I have seen mention through this thread that sleeper and lear claim (and please correct me if I'm wrong) the human race has in fact colonized (for lack of a better word) other celestial bodies with the aid of ET technology. I know through my own adventures which are consistent on many accounts with sleeper's, of a generation ship sent out by the US government on a course for a nearby star system.

My question to either Sleeper or Lear is what do you know about this project, if anything?

Generation ships, for those who don't know, are massive starships that traverse the distance between the stars at not so mind bogglingly fast speeds. You can read the wikipedia article here en.wikipedia.org... From what i know the ship was constructed with minimal support from ETs, and it is considered the first step to interstellar travel achieved by the human race. Once it reaches it's destination I have been told, mankind will have "come of age" as an interstellar race and everything that has been hidden will be made clear to the public. My contact has not been as open to me as sleeper's Milton, so I would greatly appreciate any information anyone else has on this subject.

It is the greatest accomplishment achieved by mankind to date yet, yet the people do not know about it. And if we truly must wait until it reaches its destination (about 500 years) it will be a tragedy.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Pan_the_piper, can you give us any info of your contacts and what you have found out. As much as I wish, I have not had an alien contact (that I know or) so I am really interested in what you guys have to say. I kind of consider you guy my teacher. Well.....at least until mine starts teaching me

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

greerISaFraud

I only want to tell you that about 20 years ago I would have probably said some of the things you are saying, but I have had to many things happen to me that were not normal. Most people on this forum are highly educated and have logical minds, but there are things that our logic just can not seem to solve right at the moment.

Most of us talk here because we share something similar ideas, experiences ,beliefs and want to compare notes. Nothing wrong with being a little skeptical, but make sure that you are not jumping into the arena of "Blind Ignorance"

What is Blind Ignorance? Definition Logic 101 at any University, is when an individual believes only what they want to believe no matter what anyone else has to say or show them.

What I say when we or I don't need to prove anything to you, is that, sometimes personal experience is the best teacher and proof. I hope that you will find proof for yourself soon.

Anyhow welcome to the site. Sometimes you'll get more bee's with honey than vinegar.

Very well said

What I don't understand is how some people on this board say they believe aliens exists and everything, but when it comes to someone else saying they've seen a UFO or been abducted these same individuals are very quick to call them liars because the ones who have seen things can't prove what they've seen or been through (abduction-wise like sleeper).

I've convinced many of my friends and family that aliens exists by saying one simple thing:

In the sheer size and age of the universe, how can Earth be the only planet out there with life?

I got them all thinking and now they all believe that there has to be something else out there. I find it ridicuous that scientists of the world say things like "without a doubt Earth is the only planet capable of having life". How do they know that from sitting inside a lab all day looking at rocks from Mars or the Moon or pictures taken by the Hubble?

I just don't understand these types of people. They say they believe, but someone says they've seen a UFO and they're quick to judge them and call them a liar because they can't offer hard evidence of it. As an example, think about Coast to Coast AM featuring John Lear the other night. Richard C. Hoagland was giving Mr. Lear a hard time over things he was saying he could see in photos of the moon. Yet Richard C. Hoagland has been doing the same exact things for years now concerning the face of Mars. What does Hoagland use to base all his ideas on? Photos of Mars. What's Lear using? Photos of the Moon. Yet Hoagland was acting as if Lear was a nut in some cases. It got on my nerves soo badly that I lost some repsect I had for Hoagland. It's not like Mr. Lear here can just jump on a ship and take some video to prove what he sees. I was wanting Mr. lear to just smack Hoagland upside the head and say "shut up"

I saw a UFO hovering over Cincinnati, Ohio back in November of 2005. It hovered through some clouds and took off towards Kentucky and popped up over Wilder, Kentucky in the blink of an eye.

At first I thought I was seeing things. I've always believed they existed, but when faced with actually seeing it you don't know what to think so I didn't tell anyone. A day or two later I'm listening to Coast to Coast AM and someone called in from Cincinnati and reported seing the same exact thing. Then I knew what I saw was real and was very glad that someone else had seen it also. I tried calling in that night to confirm seeing it also, but I couldn't get though.

I know what I've seen and I know they're out there. I won't let some hardcore skeptic that tries to make themselves sound like believers change my view on anything. It's pretty sad and pathetic that some people can't find anything better to do but judge others about things that they honestly know nothing of.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by nightmare_david]

[edit on 20-1-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
sleeper, some questions purely related to your screenplay. The character "Joe" seems to hold a significant part of the story and yet there is no clue presented about who he is, what is his agenda and what is the story with the subterrean level of the city. It almost seems like the city of uranus has a dark side to it. Perhaps it´s not such a place of true beauty, peace and sophistication like the upper levels indicate? Why are humans not allowed to go up in the elevator and why are the humans there in the first place given that uranus has a population on it´s own.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hello sleeper. I would like to know if the ETs when they die go to the same place as humans? Also if the ETs were the ones who manufactured the human body is there any upgrading done to the bodies if so how would the ETs do it?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Sleeper, thanks for your reply, though a trifle disappointing!! Why? Because you fired your gun off Milton’s shoulder, when you said that he’ll ‘kill’ you if you divulge any info relating to Saturn! Darn! Another long wait till the bureaucratic red tape is unwound!!

OK, a couple of knots that need to be untied….

1. Where is the meeting ground for religion and Aliens? Is or was God, as we commonly perceive, an Alien? (As for me, God is a universal power and not some gentleman sitting on a golden throne).

2. Do our souls go to some spiritual dimension after death or as you contend, go to some other more advanced planet? Are people on other planets spiritual beings or physical entities? If spiritual, how will we humans be able to interact with them? And how can spiritual beings ‘live’ on a physical world?

3. You mentioned in your blog that Mike (You??) and Milton had traveled across many thousand light years in the wink of an eye. Was it Astral Projection? Or, as I gathered, the souls themselves that traveled across the light years?

4. Why has only Earth been relegated to the status of some sort of a penitentiary? Other planets in our system are far more advanced as you contend. Why and how has the Earth become a hell hole?

Heck! All this is getting too confusing! A meeting ground for the physical and the spiritual always is, because of the concepts of multiple planes of existence, frequencies and dimensions, which were never easy to comprehend in the first place.

So how and where do the aliens fit in here? And where do WE fit in the scheme of things?

Cheers,
Mike

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join