It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

You are speaking of human technology or lack thereof, I’m talking ET technology---granted you probably can’t quite get your head around ET let alone their technology.

During my military days I was involved in a near fatal accident, someone ran me off the road while stationed somewhere overseas.

My car was a mangled heap of junk with the doors crumpled shut---by the time the authorities arrive I was standing outside of the car without a scratch---before the local authorities could question me the military showed up and took me away---without any questions---and returned me to my off base apartment.

So you ARE claiming that you have super human regenerative powers!!!!!! THAT IS GREAT BECAUSE YOU CAN PROVE THAT!

See you do have absolute proof that you can show everyone.

I will be eagerly awaiting a video of you cutting yourself (make sure it is a minor cut.....ya know, JUST IN CASE you're wrong) and healing back up.

thx in advance

p.s. House of cards............crumbling............HAHAHAHAH

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
Hello sleeper, I was wandering --is it your job to enlighten us all,is that what MILTON was implying --as to why you were placed back into the lump of human form . Are you still in contact with milton . So many questions i will ask-Do you think your wife was an orb also ,maybe she has a job here on earth also -does she know milton or does she have another guide because it seems she was abducted and implanted as well.

My job is not to enlighten anyone---only to tell my experiences

Have you encountered any other negative forces that milton had told you about.

Several on this thread---

Do you have children and if so do they have stories similar to yours.

I have two adult children and they have no such stories---their memories remain blocked

When you dream do you dream of other-wordly places--do you leave you body while dreaming.

No, I have normal dreams---find myself in crowded places in my underwear---so embarrassing---

How is your health are you worried about the implants and other objects inside of you .

My health is great, I'm not concerned about anything---

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Thanks much for the reply. A bleak scenario, indeed. And as you know, one I don't subscribe to. Appreciate the participation, though. It's never boring.

Why a bleak scenario? If anything it’s less bleak than what is being peddled by many other belief systems.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever read Star Maker? It's pretty good. You might want to c heck it out. Your local library probably has a copy.

No I have not see it, but if you recommend it I will try and get to it---time is of the essence---and on earth there is never enough of it---time that is---lol

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

My job is not to enlighten anyone---only to tell my experiences

Youuuuuuuu Hoooooooo, Sleeeeeeeeeper!

Do you honestly think it is going to be THAT easy? You think people are going to let you off the hook THAT FREAKIN EASY?

I inform you through medical science that it is not humanly possible to be knocked unconscious via head trauma and just wake up with a lump and headache and go about your merry way.

You then come back and suggest that you are no normal human and you have super-human regenerative powers that you gained through Extraterrestrial Technology. Now you have NEVER mentioned this amazing ability until you were cornered with a GIANT hole in your story.

Now you have the gall to suggest that you aren't going to prove this?? You have some giant balls on you, Sleeper.

Now put yourself in my shoes. Which of these scenarios is more likely:

1. A man named Sleeper went into space and nailed hot chicks, and forgot to mention previously that he has super-human regenerative abilities until confronted with a hole in his story big enough to drive a truck through........oh yeah, but he won't prove his regenerative abilities are real, simply because he doesn't want to.

2. A man named Sleeper made this whole thing up and is pathetic excuse for a grown man.

I can't decide.

p.s. Wow, it is getting really deep in here

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper, you wrote (awhile ago) "All humans know when an alien is near them----most haven’t associated the feeling with the alien."

So, how do we know? What is the feeling? Please explain. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Why a bleak scenario? If anything it’s less bleak than what is being peddled by many other belief systems.

I could explain that comment, but it would take a thread of it's own, probably. I'll just say, it's bleak compared to the "belief system" I subscribe to.

By all means read Star Maker when you have a chance. I don't think you'll be disappointed. It was written in 1937 and the author repeatedly throws in some stuff in half a paragraph that later authors turned into massive novels. It's not like the best book, or even the best sci-fi book I ever read, but it's a mind-blower.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

I inform you through medical science that it is not humanly possible to be knocked unconscious via head trauma and just wake up with a lump and headache and go about your merry way.

I assumed most people understood that ET fixed me, I didn’t fix myself, ---at that time I was not aware that I was repaired by ET, that fact was revealed to me many years after.

I’m talking stuff you can’t possibly understand---I apologies for that

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Come on Sleeper. U2 me the location of Atlantis. No debate needed.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall

Oh yeah... Atlantis, I forgot...

Sleeper, if you don't want to derail this thread, why not start one about Atlantis, if you do know the location?

Or is it that you know it's not in the Bahamas, but don't know exactly where it is?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
To those that are quick to judge outcomes, you might be upset at yourselves later.........

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by iawb
Hi Sleeper, you wrote (awhile ago) "All humans know when an alien is near them----most haven’t associated the feeling with the alien."

So, how do we know? What is the feeling? Please explain. Thanks.

You know how in psychology 101 most first year students associate the symptoms they read in that book with things they are feeling---it’s a mind trip that can easily become internalized.

If I describe it here or even in a u2u it can created false expectations or worse paranoia---so beware that this feeling is mostly not of ET origin

For one, ETs create havoc with electronics but some ETs have the ability to tone down their aura---but not completely.

For instance they can be in your car in human form and the car is fine most of the time but for no reason it shuts down, then starts back up.

Some of the physical feeling they create are stomach cramps when they are next to you and go away when they move away from you---this is when they are in human form.

Abductees will not feel it because most sensations are blocked.

Now if your lover gets next to you and your abdomen cramps up it doesn’t necessarily mean you are next to an alien being---

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall

I’m sure you understand the monetary value alone of that information is substantial---lol

I’m not allowed to capitalize on it though---

And if I was to give it out it could easily be verified and I would be thrown into the public spotlight---now we don’t want that do we---

I can’t tell anyone not even my closest friends---there are UFOs parked in many places here on earth do you want the info too---lol

My statement that it exists in not arrogant, many people believe it and some even know were it is and are remaining quite also

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think you talked about your limited stay here on earth--can you elaborate on that issue--do you know when you will pass away--and by what cause--and when you pass what other mission will you have waiting for you--maybe spend some time with g-mom.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ok, since we don't want to derail the subject of this thread and talk about the location of Atlantis. We could stay on the topic of "coming clean on extraterrestrials" by asking what hand if any did extraterrestrials have in Atlantis?

For example:

Did they create the Atlantians?

Did they provide the Atlantians with any of the technology that they supposedly had?

Did they destroy Atlantis? If so, for what reason and how did they do it?

And do you know how this relates to other seemingly advanced cultures who in my opinion didn't have the resources to construct some of the structures that were built (Pyramids / Stonehedge / Easter Island / Nasca Lines)

Any "coming clean" would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by greerISaFraud

I'm curious about your take on Sleeper's blog. I am assuming that you believe his story (if you read it, that is) by the way you came to his defense (perhaps that isn't the best way to put it, but you seem to be on his side). I'd appreciate it if you would be kind enough to share whether or not you find his story to be truthful.]

Hello greerISaFraud,

Do I 'believe' sleepers blog. 'Believe' is the wrong word although it is accurate. Yes, I believe sleepers story. But it is more than that. I feel privileged for a glimpse of reality.

If you haven't read the 110 pages, word for word, beginning to end of "Are Extraterrestrials Real? As Real as the Nose on your Face" AND seen. read and heard all I have in the past 20 years you are probably not going to buy sleepers story. No matter, I think the whole thing was just for me anyway.

I can't tell you Sleepers story is true but I will tell you one thing, "I believe it."

Why? Because of the little teenie, tiny details that he slips in here and there that, based on what I know, are true. How do I know these details are true? I don't really know for sure, but then nobody knows anything for sure. Except for Richard C. Hoagland who knows "for sure" there is not a breathable atmosphere on the moon.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
nice to have you back on ats John

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
mr. sleeper. help is out there. please seek psychiatric assistance.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
I think you talked about your limited stay here on earth--can you elaborate on that issue--do you know when you will pass away--and by what cause--and when you pass what other mission will you have waiting for you--maybe spend some time with g-mom.

I’m not leaving soon enough for some people---lol

I’m going back to that uninhabitable planet I came from---
, but I will take a break first and hang out in a very bright spot near the center of this galaxy, in spirit form---for as long as they allow me.

I was going to be taken at the age of fifty but asked for an extension because I didn’t want to put my children and wife through the anguish---at the very last minute they extended my stay---don’t know for how long but I can go anytime I want, my family is what is keeping me here.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sleeper :

Maybe "they" would let you take your family with you? Have you asked?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by distanttraveler
mr. sleeper. help is out there. please seek psychiatric assistance.

Thanks for your post distanttraveler it is much appreciated. I would like to know however if you are medically qualified to make this suggestion and where you might have received your degree, where you served your residency and in which particular state your are qualified to practice.

It might be that you made this statement without realizing that without the medical certification and qualifications I have asked you to post about yourself that this could be and actually would be construed as an insult in violation of the T&C here at ATS.

I respectfully request a clarification of your post. Thanks, and thanks for joining here on this thread.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join