It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Area 51 employee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If what this person is saying is true then he would have been silenced already, in one form or another. His IP address would tell anyone looking for him where he is so the voice distortion is useless. It all just seams a little too sloppy. On the other hand maybe the fact that he is so sloppy about it leaves him warrantless to any counter-attack from any gov. agency. I'm confused

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Why should the government need to perpetuate the ufo hoax? There's enough regular citizens covering it already.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coronamoz
Why should the government need to perpetuate the ufo hoax?

To add to the disinformation already out there, and to deflect attention away from what is really going on in the world.

Those kind of things come to mind.

Think Psyops.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I highly doubt, someone with a sufficient clearance such as "his friend" would reveal to him highly sensitive information as such without being noticed.

That's a key if anything that this is complete B.S. It's not like you can just walk into a highly classified installation with "a friend" with lower clearance and expect to give him a tour of stuff that isn't on his "The Need to Know".

Disinformation and Misinformation.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hiding your IP is easy with a HTTP Proxy, hackers use them all the time, they require no skill to use, you simply add the URL to the proxy in your browser setup. It may be that Mr. X here uses such a service, he would be quite safe in such a case, atleast for the time being. Some HTTP proxies logs IP addresses of users though, hopefully he has not been using one of those. The only traceable IP is to the HTTP Proxy server itself. When it comes to YouTube, it is not certain that they log IP addresses, they might not be, we just dont know, and even if they did it might not be trivial to get those logs, there might be alot of legal stuff before they get hold of the logs (if they dont call him a terrorist, then they probably dont have to go through the regular legal channels).

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i see he posted another video today 1-7-07 heres the links

link

link

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"Slow down, Dale Earnhardt. slow down."

www.youtube.com...

It's a hoax, IMO. particularly this section (reading the transcript).

CONTINUED ON NEXT VIDEO

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sorry, but as soon as he used the word "awesome" to describe something he lost my belief in his credibility.

I was waiting for the word "dude" to pop up next.

He's gonna make a great sci fi writer one day when he gets older.
Cool story. Very original. I liked it. Kept my interest.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by haringr
i see he posted another video today 1-7-07 heres the links

link

link

IMO, having the picture this video of an 'X-Files' X, gives it away as a hoax. i had just seen this and posted above and saw you'd posted while i was typing.

i haven't yet seen the second link. i'm disenchanted, now.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It's a hoax, the millitary don't work this way.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok, here is the transcript for the two new videos Mr.X posted today. Hoax or not

TRANSCRIPT:
Mr. X Signing in. Your friendly neighborhood Area 51 informant, once again.

I am going to get right down to business this time.

Now, going back to where I left off at the end of segment #3. My buddy tells me, "lets go see something amazing--you want to see something amazing?" So he takes me to this cart or scooter (I'm not sure what the proper name is for them). They are like golf carts; I think you know what Im talking about. It's like a little runabout. So, I get on there with him, and he starts drving down this long, mile-long corridor, and it's amazing how fast this cart is going. It had to have a max speed of at least 50mph. So we're zooming down the hall, and I'm saying, "Slow down, Dale Earnhardt! Slow down!" But, you understand the vehicle has to travel at this high rate of speed to efficiently cover the amount of ground in this sub-level. Anyway, we're flying down this corridor, and once we get to the end, he makes a right turn, and we drive down a little bit, and I say, "Stop! Stop!" Something catches my attention, and I say, "Stop, buddy! Stop!" And so he listens. And to the right of me is this open hangar, and this ultra-sleek, ultra-futuristic--to call it an aircraft wouldn't do it justice. So, I'm sitting there, in awe once again. And my buddy looks around, and he gives me this mock yawn, and he says, "Oh, that's just the TR3A 'Black Manta.' You don't want to see--that's just an old prop-job." And I'm like, no, I want to get off this cart! I want to go over there and touch it! Grope it! And if you look at the video screen now you will see a decently accurate, speculative artist's rendering of the Black Manta. It's an amazingly accurate image considering that no one outside of Area 51 has ever seen the Black Manta in broad dalight or up close. So the civillian Area 51 watchdogs have definitely done their homework on that one. The primary difference between the artist's rendering and the actual Black Manta, though, I would say is the real McCoy is a lot less angular. Also, by my memory, the cockpit seemed to be set more toward the center. And like speculative image, it bears a close resemblance to the B-2 Bomber, though it is much smaller--only about 40-60% the size of the B-2. And, of course, much sleeker and more futuristic-looking. And, according to my buddy, it has air-to-air capabilities. And from what I understand, this is no longer a "black" project. It's considered in the "grey" territory now. And I expect within the coming next few years, this aircraft will be revealed to the general public. Back to my buddy--he's sitting there, acting indifferent, and he matter-of-factly says, "That's just an old prop-job. I'm going to take you to the bleeding-edge section.

www.youtube.com...

TRANSCRIPT:
(CONTINUED FROM PART A)
So we start moving down the corridors once again, through these maze-like pattern of passages, and the corridor tunnels start getting smaller, untill finally we arrive at this door. And we get off the cart, walk over to the door. He uses his security card once again. The door opens. We move in. And we're standing in this lobby-like section with this huge panoramic window. I look through the window and I see this gigantic ampitheatre-type cavern. And unlike the rest of this underground base, which the walls are made of metal, the ceiling and walls are naked earth--hollowed-out earth. The floors are the only thing that were made of metal, so I suspect that we were inside the hollowed-out section of a mountain. Anyway, I'm looking through the window, and in the middle of this cavern, hangar, whatever, and I see this monstrous work of art. I really cant' describe it, except for the fact that I know it must be some type of aircraft. It's an amorphous, organic fusion of angles and curves. It looks like a giant, fanciful insect, albeit an extremely elegant insect. And my buddy tells me, "You're looking at the Aurora 2." Perfect stealth. Capable of reaching speeds in excess of mach 9. He goes on to tell me that the weaponry includes air-to-air missiles, microwave cannon, and the most accurate, longest-ranged air-to-surface laser-guided missile system ever conceived. And I must tell you, this thing looked ultra-cool. It made what you see in Star Wars and Star Trek look like it comes out of the bronze age. And I want to stand there and look at it, but my buddy says, "we better go now before they find out what I'm doing here." So I reluctantly left with him. But I must say I'm very ambivalent about what they are doing in Area 51. These highly skilled, highly intelligent technicians and scientists--not aliens--but highly skilled craftsmen are developing some of the--actually not some of the, but ALL of the--most futuristic defense devices imaginable. Yet, that will always be tempered with the fact that these incredible creations, like the Black Manta and Aurora 2, exist for a very dark agenda. And therein lies the rub.

Anyway, I'm afraid I have no more time for you today. I hope you visit me again. Roughly same X-time, same X-channel. Until then, Godspeed.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thru extensive research, I have found out the true identity of Mr. X:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well....

Of all the Area-51 "workers" stories I have heard this one I belive the most - that is he has not said the "black agenda" yet...

The B-2 and F117 where all black projects, developed in the 70's-80's ....

In the 1970's and 80's we had and where developing some crazy stuff...

Obviously it is a fact that we would be developing something better then the F117's and such, as they are going on 20 years old..

So is it really that outragious to claim that we have some new fantasy like aircraft? .. Many aircraft designs are top-secret, my uncle contracts planes in the Air force, there are many different kinds of planes we will never hear about because they are used as proto types to the next real big thing. Develop a plane that can go mach6 but never put it into service because it is the base model to profect on - Aurora. Does not sounds very far fetched actually. And why would they keep it seceret? .. Old fears. Someone with enough money - Europe, Russia, China, even India - they could combat our new planes and technology before we even get it out.

So his claims that there is super-high-tech planes at Area-51 is believeable as it is a fact - hey recently built a new runway there as can be seen on satalite photos - it is a testing ground. But he still says there is a "dark" side to it and that I will most likely be doubtful about. Any bets? I say he says they are plotting to enslave all Americans!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The real question to ask is not if special weapons are being developed in Groom Lake. The real question is, WHEN will they come out of the closet and use them.

And WHY?

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Any bets? I say he says they are plotting to enslave all Americans!

I doubt it. That would ruin the fairy tale ending........."and they all lived happily ever after." My guess, is it's the illegal immigrants. I hear the planes have sensing devices for locating anything that consumes curry or chili powder.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
*delete*

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

"we better go now before they find out what I'm doing here."

I thought that secret bases had cameras everywhere...
If i hear more of this guy, then definetly he hasn't caught by ''men in black''. If he hasn't caught by men in black then everything posted here are propaganta or hoax.

you choose
you take

jra

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

That line caught my attention too. They must have pretty crappy security inside if a perimeter security guard can get a tour inside the base like that, with no problems. This is starting to sound more and more like a hoax. I don't think it's disinfo, but just some one having some fun and wanting attention.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

That line caught my attention too. They must have pretty crappy security inside if a perimeter security guard can get a tour inside the base like that, with no problems. This is starting to sound more and more like a hoax. I don't think it's disinfo, but just some one having some fun and wanting attention.

If that is the case then i kind of feel sorry for the guy. Even if it is a hoax, claims like this tend to lead to the author disappearing.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
He lost me at "mile-long tunnel." There are no subterranean facilities at Area 51. (For the purposes of this forum we can call it "Area 51," even though the name was dropped after the Air Force took over in the late 1970s.)

At any rate, it sounds like a hoax. His descriptions don't ring true.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join