It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Area 51 employee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
For four days now a person claiming to be a Area 51 employee has been posting on YouTube. The audio is barely audiable as it is scrambled since the person in question is afraid to be exposed. Luckily he has made transcripts of his posts so far. He claims that he has never seen any UFO's at the base, but that he knows that they use UFO's as disinformation to divert the public attention from their true secret military programs.

My life behind one of the most guarded fences in the world (or what little I can tell of it).

For those having difficulty understanding what I am saying, this is a transcript:

Hello there. First of all, I would like to offer you my real name. However, given the sensitive nature of what I am attempting to undertake here, I think you will understand that that is not at all possible. So, I will use an alias. Since I am stressed for time and lacking imagination, lets just go with the generic "Mr. X."

Now, you are probably wondering why I feel the need to do this. The fact is, I am a true patriot. I love my country, and I love serving it. I don't mean to sound self-righteous, but it's the truth. I would do anything for my country. Dying for it would be trivial. I would be tortured, I would--I think you understand.

But before I digress, without being too specific, I served for several years in one of the armed forces. Due to circumstances that will remain undisclosed, I became an employee of what is popularly known as "Area 51." Needless to say, I was overjoyed at the opportunity serve my country at this elite level. Even though my tasks were menial and mundane--to say the least--just, just to be there, at the centerpoint, the nucleus of American military might.

Anyway, I don't have time to bask in past my glory, because a dark time would come thereafter--and that's what I need to get off my chest.

But first off, I need to correct something that I said earlier. I said that I was an employee of Area 51. I am not an employee of Area 51 per se, in the fact that I work for the governmental entity that exists in side the base. What I am, is part of the special military force that guards the perimeter of the facility. What's often known in Area 51 lore as the "camo dudes." I'm one of them.

Now, before I get into the meat of what I have to say, I feel the need to dispell some popular... (I almost refered to Area 51 by it's confidential name! Can't do that!) But, anyway, I still feel the need to dispell some popular rumors about Area 51. And this is going to burst the bubbles of all the ufologists, but in my tenure as an Area 51 employee, I have not seen a single speck of evidence that suggests that extraterrestrials of any kind have ever visited this planet. In fact, I've seen the exact opposite. I've seen black ops within Area 51 perpetrating UFO hoaxes to divert attention from their genuine projects and opperations. And you will understand why, in my next segment--if I'm still alive! (I say that tongue-in-cheek...) But you will understand why they are so intent to divert attention away. These--are some disturbing stuff, and I'll save that for my next segment, because I believe I am just about out of time for now.

But, until next time, Godspeed.

www.youtube.com...

continues below...

[edit on 6-1-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Transcript:
Here I am once again. Yep, I'm still alive! They didn't disappear me... yet. The truth is, though, what I am doing is very dangerous, and if my identitiy became known... I don't know if they could kill me, but I know I would lose my job, and there is little doubt that I would spend years upon years in prison. So, I'm doing my best to keep my identity completely confidential.

I received a private message from a YouTube viewer who was understandably skeptical--and I can understand the skepticism here. I wouldn't believe me myself. And you have every right disbelieve my story, even though I can assure you beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is 100% true. Anyway, this YouTube member queried why, if I work for Area 51, am I using such archaic technology. Apparently, he doesn't realize that I am making these videos from my own home. You see, there's a not-so-secret airport terminal called "JANET Air" that ships all Area 51 employees--well, maybe not all, but most--and they fly us back and forth, usually on a daily basis to Area 51 back to our homes in Nevada. And so, I am at home making my videos on my plain vanilla desktop Hewlett Packard computer. It's at least 8 years old, perhaps more. I'm not the most computer savvy or up-to-date person. It serves my purpose. I don't have the latest software, and that's why my video's crude. I'm not in the know-how in respect to video editing and the like, and, of course, I couldn't show you much anyway, although I do plan to get some actual video in the future, though my face will have to be obscured.

Now, back to where I left off last time. I was explaining how black-ops elements within the base use diversions like UFO hoaxes to distract attention away from covert opperations and top-secret projects. One of those projects actually used the pretty well-known Phoenix lights incident of 1997. Does anyone remember that? It happened in Phoenix, Arizona around the time of the Hale-Bopp comet sighting and the subsquent debacle of the Heaven's Gate cult. But, I'm digressing again. The Phoenix lights were actually a military project, the brainchild of Area 51 strategists. What the Phoenix lights actually were, were cutting-edge technology at the time, these special hovering flares that were released in a stretegic position to create the illusion of a massive aircraft, a mothership, or what have you. And they actually released a type of blanket of gas to block out the stars and create the illusion that this was a solid body, and not just a pattern of unjoined lights or flares--which they actually were. And please don't ask me to explain the technology or science behind it. That's not my forte or field. I'm just a peon, a lowly sentry, a base guard. Now, I became privy to certain things that an individual with my security clearance level wasn't supposed to be privy to, and I'll explain later on how that happened. But now back to the Phoenix lights. The purpose of this illusion of a massive UFO, or whatever it was supposed to be, was actually to divert attention from experimental chemicals that the military was releasing on Phoenix that night. Now, I can niether confirm nor deny the actual purpose of these chemicals, but the rumor amongst us lower-tier members of Area 51, the base chatter and talk was, that the chemicals were actually--had some type of immunization quality, and were supposed to protect against biological attacks, certain biological attacks. So, in essence, the population of Phoenix--at least a part of it--were actually being used as guinea pigs.

continues below...

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

And that's why I feel the need to reveal these covert opperations to the American public. As you should know after the first part, I am a true patriot. I am all for the security of America. And secrets--if it's truly to protect the people. But when these secrets are to use the people, to exploit them, that's where it crosses the line. And that is the antithesis of what America is supposed to represent. And it's against all that I stand for and what I think the American military is supposed to stand for.

And I'll let you in on what may not be such a secret, is the fact that the President of the United States himself knows less than 20% of the opperations and projects taht Area 51 is involved in. And like President Bush or not--I happen to like him, think he's a good man. I have my misgivings with some of his foreign policies, but overall, I think he's a good man and a good president. But it's really disturbing to know that I know certain secrets that the president himself does not know. (PLEASE SEE PROFILE FOR REMAINDER OF TRANSCRIPT)

www.youtube.com...

Good evening, friends. It's evening for me; I'm not sure what time of the day it is for you when you watch this video.

I received a private message, this time asking why, if the guards would be authorized to shoot the President, why I am unsure whether or not I would be killed if the powers that be within the base discovered what I'm doing. That is because what I am doing here is actually considered a medium-level security threat. And the protocol for a medium security threat is far less severe than a high security threat, which would be full exposure of the projects that are afoot in Area 51--and that would likely be the case if the President of the United States discovered what was actually going on there. Me, although they certainly wouldn't approve of what I am doing, I would just be considered, more or less, a nuisance, because most people out there, I'm sure, just think I'm a nut-job, or trying to get attention, or playing a practical joke, which is NOT the case. But, that's the way they [Area 51 elite] see it--and they're right. But I'm trying to get to as many people as possible, and this--I may be tilting at windmills here, but if I reach just one person, if just one person believes me, I feel I've done my job. And the main reason I am doing this, though, is to clear my conscience. I can't continue to work there, knowing what goes on, without in some way blowing the whistle on the insidious activities that the Area 51 elite are responsible for. And I feel that YouTube is the preeminent public forum to garner maximum expsoure.

Now, I want to tell you a story about one of my first experiences at Nellis Air Force Base. I had been a base guard there for a couple of months, and had yet to see anything particular interesting or out of the ordinary. I worked during the day, and most of the secret aircraft were flown at night. One day this kind of buddy of mine--who is no longer an employee of Area 51, and of course his name must remain undisclosed--well, he had a higher security level than I, and he asked if I wanted to see something interesting. Me, being the wide-eyed, naive young man that I was, jumped at the chance to break the tedium. So, he takes me to this building that was known as "Building Z"--and I had never set foot near it. And, if you look at the video screen now, I can point it out for you. Building Z is the object that you see circled on the extreme left side of the picture. So, he takes me in there, and it's a really mundane, unprovocative building. It's like a small hangar--not many objects at all, it's really hollowed out. And he leads me to an equally mundane elevator. And he slides his security card through, and leads me in there, and I can feel the elevator moving down. And then, a few seconds later, the doors open to reveal what must be, at least--it's a wide open, high corridor that's at least a mile long. It's really cavernous and brightly lit, and it's really nothing like what you in films like Independence Day. It's awesome, in the true sense of the word. And down the corridor, I could see large hangar-like doors and other passages that must make up a complex, web-like infrastructure beneath the base. The first thing that really captured my attention, though, was this map adjacent to elevator, that detailed the layout of this sub-level. I pinpointed my location on the map, and discovered that the long, mile-long corridor I was standing in barely represented one grid on the map. And, by my estimation, the map was comprised of no less than 50 x/y-axis grids. So that should put into perspective how massive this underground level is. And above the map, it said, "Sub Level 1 of 4." So there were at least three other levels to this underground complex. And only God knows--and those who work in those three sub-levels--just how large it's... I tell you. But that's why Area 51 continues to exponentially expand its territory in Groom Lake, even though the activitiy on the ground seems to decrease every year. But, anyway, I'm standing there with my jaw hanging down to my feet, and my buddy asks me if I want to see something amazing. I'm like, "I've already seen something amazing!" It's at least a segment's worth, so I'm kind of running out of time, so I think I should save that for my next installment.

Until then, Godspeed.

www.youtube.com...

continues below...

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Hello.

There's been a lot of discussion over my claims about the Phoenix lights. I addressed the YouTube member known as alphahuxaible's comments in my profile area. But I also received a private message with an equally pertinent question about the Phoenix lights story. This YouTube member wondered why the government--in this case, the Area 51 elite--create UFO hoaxes when all they do is deny such things exist. And that's the beauty of it. They don't care what people really think at the time, as long as it is a distraction from their secret opperations. However, most people in the government in general--I doubt they think it's actually a UFO. That's why they continue to deny it. But they certainly don't know that a secret project is afoot. They just figure it's common atmospheric phenomena, optical illusions or run-of-the-mill military projects or commercial airplanes. And once the deed is done, it's life as usual. You may hear a passing blurb on the news--and that's taken with a chuckle. Meanwhile, the Area 51 elite have accomplished their mission without any outsiders suspecting a thing.

And I'm sure that the whole Roswell incident was another case just like this, and a more extreme one. Which means whatever they were testing at the time was even more sensitive and secret. Now, the military doesn't go to the national media and announce that this was a crashed flying saucer unless they truly want to divert attention in that case. They new they risked mass panic, but whatever they were protecting, mass panic must have been a lesser evil than people discovering what actually went down that famous day in Roswell, New Mexico. I don't think it was a weather balloon, I don't think it was aliens--definitely not. And I don't think it was this "Project Mogul" claptrap, that whoever was involved in the incident contrived nearly 50 years later to cover the cover story. And you can see how immature and clumsy they were in their infancy--today they probably would never jump with this alien/UFO crash story. They are much better prepared today. That was a more--I don't know if you would call it innocent. They've never been innocent. Perhaps "child-like" would be less of a misnomer. Anyway, by my guess, the entire incident must have been something that went terribly wrong with the nuclear weapons they were testing at the time. And this may acutally be related to the phenomena of cattle mutilations, which I know much about, and I'll cover that at a later time. But back to Roswell, they are far more subtle and prepared with their cover stories today. As you know, though, the Roswell story, what happend there, is the one UFO story that refuses to die, it's the one they can't shake. And I think it kind of annoys them, that it's still going on today. People still think that and alien crashed there. And even though the story served its purpose at the time, I think it really annoys them. And the more people enquire, the closer they may actually be getting to the truth. And it's not UFOs or aliens. I think it's something far more disturbing on a human level. But, yes, I think the Roswell legacy haunts them.

Now, I know, last time, I said I was going to cover some of the things I saw in the underground level, this time, but I'm afraid I dont' have time for that. I promise to do it next time, but I used my ration of time tonight covering Roswell, which I hope you enjoyed.

Area 51 is really a government within itself. And I know this is a fact few outside of the circle of Area 51 know, but, if the President of the United States himself demanded to see certain areas of Area 51 that were deemed above his security clearance level, the guards would be authorized to shoot him. Is that not the proverbial inmates running the prison? Tell me, what kind of military installation is so special and secret, that not even the President himself has total access to it?

Well, my time is running late, so I think I should wrap this up. Next time I will cover the underground level of the base, which is no less than 10 times what you see on the surface.

Until then, Godspeed.

I also need to respond to a couple of questions on my profile screen. So, Paratech12000, turok2012, and alphahuxtable, you find answers to all of your questions on the profile screen.

Thank you, and Godspeed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm not sure just yet how much of this I believe. But it is all very interesting.

The thought comes to my mind that this in itself could be disinformation, or a complete hoax.

I will stay tuned though, for any later installments of the show.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
definately interesting, i wonder if this guy is real, i sure hope so....

wondering if like the government is interested in his movies, that is if he isnt a government agent himself

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is hilarious. So now we've got a former Area 51 employee who's coming out and saying exactly what all of you 'fair' skeptics want to hear and you don't even believe it when someone's confirming everything you all have been saying all along!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Interesting, though there is nothing in here that I couldn't have created myself. In addition, the Phoenix lights story sounds bogus. There would not be a need to create a lights diversion for the simple release of airborn chemicals at night. Noone would see an airplane or planes in the night sky spraying chemicals. Its just not making sense.

So far, Im not believing it, but I am reading it.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Clearly disinformation in my view. This guy is saying everything the governmet would say. Sure they may not have "UFO"s at Area 51, but thats because the military already has their own reverse engineered craft that are technically not 'UFOs' and are just part of "secret military programs."

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think if what he was saying was real, I don't think his stuff would be on YouTube for very long.

At least that's what I think.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
He's using a kids voice change toy. I have heard one a very long time ago and it sounds like the exact same thing. He is either a lying kid, or he lacks supplies.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I guess even if he's not seen u.f.o.'s that does not mean the secret stuff their working on isn't derived from Alien-tech. The Pheonix story is kind of weird too. All I'm saying is black-ops or not... Why do we need a huge super secret underground base that even the president doesn't Know what goes on there? Alien stuff, that's why...

Weston

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If hes trying to be so secret about what he does, someone should suggest to him that he stop giving more information about what job he holds, where he has worked before, etc.

In addition, whats the big deal about "almost using the confidential name for area 51". Confidential name? Who cares, everyone knows where it is.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Says he works at A-51 as a contract guard.
That requires what ? HS diploma ? Good driving record ?
A-51 is not referred to as Area 51. Not by the people who "work" there,
and not by the guards.
It's either the Groom Facility or Nellis Test Range.
As a civilian guard, he would in no way be privvy to, or have access to ANY of the base facilities. Other than his barracks. He states that he is flown in, and out. No need to visit the BX or any other facility. Just do his job for a week, fly home, then start over on Monday.
This is either disinfo, or a glory-hound, IMHO.

Lex

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'd have to side with hoax. Like previously stated, using confidential name of area 51 doesn't really matter if you can drive up to it and point (of course I mean that figuratively) And if he's so preoccupied with security... why has he given out so much information about himself already? Camo dude currently, was at Nellis for at least a few months. And if they further exteneded this underground facility since, they could give a time frame. (depending on how long the most recent level was there and such. and how does an unauthorized individual get entry even with someone with the right clearance at nellis? They'd have to have cameras for areas like that to make sure no one happened to borrow someones keycard) It doesn't add up to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A mile long hallway, and it only takes up one grid of 50? sounds a bit of a stretch to me. I mean, that would be bigger then NORAD!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well given that Top Secret info is highly compartmentalized, and access is given to relatively few, if this story were indeed true, I wouldn't be surprised if the Gov't doesn't already know who this person is.

And even if they had no foreknowledge of the prior activities, the fact that he/she is broadcasting the vids all over the internet, it is very likely that the Gov't will find out exactly who this is.

But since this is all highly suspect and questionable, no worries.

I can't wait for next weeks "show"!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The 'voice' sounds a lot like the Mr X interview video over at Project Camelot. Could anyone confirm this? I'm sure I've also heard a radio interview with Mr X with the same tones / accent underlying the digitized voice.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Interesting stuff... a good read either way.

I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to say next.

Oh... and i love it how he describes himself as 'medium' threat for not disclosing the projects at the base... and yet he clearly goes into detail about the craft and technology used in the Phoenix Lights incident... if i was him i'd be locking my doors.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Using a Kid's Toy to change his voice?
That can be reverse engineered in any good audio lab, the you-tube uploads can be traced back to the IP he uses, and he has already given enough personal information that he can be backtracked in no time at all.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by 2stepsfromtop]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join