It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Area 51 employee

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
He could be lying about his job and details so that the authorities or whatever are mislead. He could be a high security person and so the information he is giving is true, just not how he got it.
If anything he says is true that is ......

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So this guy wants to tell the nation the secrets behind area 51, but decides to do it in an entertaining week-to-week style, rather than simply typing out the secrets and allowing others to research the claims.

How completely bogus.

If I wanted to expose government secrets, I wouldn't lure people into my personal story, all the time risking discovery, and the loss of my knowledge. When people want to spread information, they tend to be alot more aggressive than this guy.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
This is hilarious. So now we've got a former Area 51 employee who's coming out and saying exactly what all of you 'fair' skeptics want to hear and you don't even believe it when someone's confirming everything you all have been saying all along!

If it were the other way around you would be saying "this guy is so full of crap. You only believe him because he is confirming what you want to believe"

Did you ever think that maybe some people just want actual proof instead of any old thing that backs up what they have been hoping for all along?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i think it is exceptionally intresting and i myself would love to be american and to be able to work in area 51 buut im not completely convinced that this guy has the qualifications and that his --secret friend-- would be abe to take him o this corridor without being severly punished i mean if the president cant even see some of this why should he/but im staying tuned.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The thing that strikes me about this is that althought the gentleman says he cannot release his identity he produces enough information about himself to be targetted, HP laptop, about 8 years, and so on...

It wouldn't take a genious to figure which employee he is by just using the information provided. He might aswell say who he is as the information given is enough to find out anyway.

I read the first 2 parts then realised this, so i stopped reading.

Nice article/videos all the same, but when you say one thing then do a 180 it kills any credibility in my opinion.

As such i cannot take this seriously.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sounds ludicrous. I did not have a job in the military that required a clearance, and even our procedures were very tight. No "friend" would risk court martial just to show off some tunnels to his buddy, it's ridiculous.

As far as the Phoenix lights go, he has not researched it. The actual lights over the city were almost certainly flares. However, the sightings before that are the ones that were important, and could not be a cloud of gas and flares, and was not even over or near the city. If you are going to fabricate something like that, should probably do your research first.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
weak!

i stay grounded in the fact that 10,000 people viewed a solid craft in arizona in 1997 over a mile wide.

clicks the easy button.. "that was easy"

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Regarding the whole thing about when he says, "I'm out of time now." and "I'll get to that later."

If you haven't noticed, which I honestly haven't until i re-read, he has a few errors and typos that frequently occur. Maybe he was writing under pressure or writing quickly in secrecy. Idk. Just putting that out there. IMHO i'm a little skeptical but who knows, so much things out there being hidden.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Say this man is telling the truth.There is a chance he wouldn't get caught.It seems like I know more info than him."Area 51" is it's own government.Indeed cameras would have seen him enter lvl 1.There are definitely cameras,motion sensors,thermal lenses, and plenty more that guard this place.I believe in aliens personally.Maybe in lvl 3.ha

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Has anyone else figured out that this was done over a year ago and people are still posting as if this just happened?

Use your search function

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
MR x how did u get inside of area 51 that would be suicide im 13 and i know alot i dont care if anyone found me out besides who even otterised the creating of area51 if the president dident even know and what types of experiments are going on in there anyway mutaion,advansed technology training besides we all know people talk about it all the time so is there any reason for them to still hide the truth from us i think there afraid of something getting out of there

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Text Red
I believe this fella to be a hoax. I could make up stories that sound much like that, and I've never been near area 51.

I give him an A+ on getting net attention, but an F in story telling.
It just does not sound true, sorry guy! You mentioned you're not so net savy, well, that's apparent, otherwise you'de know that Youtube tracks i.p. addresses which makes you very easy to find.

And if what you say is true, the Government knows exactly who you are, and where to come get ya!

lotteryweb.blogspot.com...
www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
On the youtube page underneath the user name it says:

DISCLAIMER: I am not, nor ever have been, an employee of the federal government. All claims made about myself and my experiences in this video, are entirely fictitious.

Fictitious means FALSE doesn't it...........

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
lets see Vanilla desk 8 yrs old computer no so friendly wit computers it only takes a sneak peek into the sujects/employees house`s to check for similar items ...chances are if this guys seem legit to the autorities, he may not be around for much time .

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slamminuk
On the youtube page underneath the user name it says:

DISCLAIMER: I am not, nor ever have been, an employee of the federal government. All claims made about myself and my experiences in this video, are entirely fictitious.

Fictitious means FALSE doesn't it...........

Indeed it does, how ever Ive known throghout this thread, when the guy claimed to work for A51, people bought it fully..but he admits he was lying and OH NO they wont believe him then.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This may seem petty, or could simply have been a 'typo' by the OP...

Anyone who knows how to write, and I would assume a properly 'vetted' professional who was admitted to 'Area 51' would at least know the basics of written English (and oral English, for that matter!)

"Confessions of a Area 51 employee" is grammatically incorrect for at least two reasons:

The 'a' should be an 'an'...because the word "Area" begins with a vowel sound, actual English speakers will understand this.

Minor, but possibly significant(?).....'employee' would normally be capitalized....at least most intelligent people who might have been "Employed" by this facility would think to do this.....

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
He's full of it either disinfo or a no body.

First off I can say that because I knew one of the guards at area 51. I didn't know he was until he was transferred off and then he told me. He also told me to stay away from it because as a guard he had full authorization to shoot to kill with no questions asked and so did every guard around the area.

That being said I might still believe the guy but he burned his own bridge. If he was he would already have disappeared. With in the first 2 transcripts he gave out his location and several pieces of vital information that the FBI could easily track him down in under 24 hours much less our government.

He gave out the state he lives in, the computer he's using and even the color of the computer. He even claims to be doing it from home. It would take about 2 minutes to cross check all employee's living in that state and narrow it down to just a couple then it's just a matter of looking for the one that has an old computer matching the color he gives.

Even then if it's more than one employee all it takes is a quick scan of the system when the persons out to see who is posting the video.

Complete disinfo or just someone perpetrating a hoax.

Not saying what he says isn't true just saying who he says he is, is completely fabricated.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hoax found the final video don't bother reading the transcript just watch the video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Hasn't anyone ever seen a '007' movie?? Or, more recently, a TV Series titled 'My Own Worst Enemy'???

We get lies upon lies upon lies....and not just in the fictional world of 'HollyWood'.

Maybe it's not as 'cut-and-dried' as HollyWood would hope to portray it, but there is a dark edge to spy-craft that tends to seep through.

Am I doing research on a potential Novel? Of Course!!!!

Would any REAL confessions from an actual top-secret employee EVER make it to ATS? Of course not!!!

As I've pointed out, poor spelling and poor grammar should be your first clues to a scam....UNLESS!!!! They are intentional, then that means they're trying to weed out the smart people, and surround their houses, and confiscate their computers.....OK!!! Psych!!!

Gotcha!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

you guys are stupid, the disclaimer in that youtube vid in the descriptions says its fictional. do u really think the govt would let someone talk about area 51 on the net?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join