It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Area 51 employee

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
LOL wait a minute, so the base that was meant to be a secret planned a ufo hoax to keep itself a secret? Your telling me the government planned a hoax to divert attention from whats "Really" going on? The Roswell incident is what put that place on the map and got the whole world's attention in the first place. Without the Roswell incident who would have even cared about some secret area to build aircraft? I question this mans credibility, qutie frankly i think hes the misinformant.
Now regarding our briliant scientists creating some sort of Anti-Gravity propulsion aircraft that have been reported in space and all over the earth at unbelievable speeds and extreme maneuvering capabilities reported by thousands. First off, our scientists are not that briliant and if they were then they must of traveled through time from the future and built these crafts. If we have truely achieved anti gravity propulsion, its because we got the technology from ETs. As a matter of fact our scientists at area 51 are frustrated and humbled since they have realized just how little they know about physics. Some are even angry that they cant undrestand the technology placed before them because they thought they were highly inteligent.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Sigh. We'll never know...until it's too late.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Disinfo or hoax.

Why go to all the trouble of disguising your voice and then say what kind of computer you've got?

And as others have already pointed out, the stuff about the Phoenix lights is just rubbish.

I can't quite figure out why anyone would do this apart from disinfo.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
Hoax found the final video don't bother reading the transcript just watch the video.

www.youtube.com...

Watch this video that Darthorious posted.

*HOAX*Final Message from A-51 Guard *HOAX*

I wonder how old this kid is.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Forgetting the fantasy and melodramatics, this reads like a college student project with at least 3 or more people involved. A bit lazy on the research side getting the known facts right to give it more credibility.

Two writers, one likely English as their second language, the other more literate and trying to patch up grammatical errors that slip through.

As a media course project, given that probably thousands of people out there and here are analyzing it, it's a modest success. I'd give it a B+.

Of course it's possible I work for the US government and am trying to deflect attention from a rogue employee whose giving too much away.

I notice no mention of the gigantic multi-eyed demon captured when we were able to briefly open the Gates of Hell a few years ago.

MF

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
From the info of the video in question:

Confessions of an Area 51 Employee
www.youtube.com...

I've seen black ops within Area 51 perpetrating UFO hoaxes to divert attention from their genuine projects and opperations.

Now that is something.
Diverting attention with UFO hoaxes from their UFO saucer projects.
Why else would a hoax be done.

Some secret.
ED: I checked out his Cattle Mutilations tell all bull dis info nothing.
You don't need rocket science to figure out a conspiracy.
Rocket Science is useless in light of alternatives.
Confessions of an Area 51 Employee 8 (Cattle Mutilations)
www.youtube.com...

teslaandlyne (48 seconds ago)
Cattle were autopsied to test the not so death ray of Tesla, just the many
beams from the craft he invented. Cattle got beamed. Dropped dead in a
day or two from the infections due immune deficiencies caused by the beam.
The organs were examined hence the "mutilations" to cover what the above
top secret people are up to. The cattle were dropped back after the autopsy.
Read about it in "Pentagon Aliens".

[edit on 2/3/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
"were cutting-edge technology at the time, these special hovering flares"

Uhm..... this 'cammo dude', hope he gets fired, because he's an idiot, I seriously doubt he works for area51, the official name for 'area 51' is 'area 51', according to sprint records anyway, but the flares remark, the cutting edge remark is what causes me to believe he's just a george noory fan with too much time on his hands, the phoenix lights were chinese lanterns attached with fishing wire, no more, no less, not cutting edge levitating flares, and even if he were a cammo dude, he wouldn't know squat about what was going on, so he wouldn't have any secrets to tell, if he told about who he saw coming and going thats one thing but he pretends to know more than he does, I doubt the cammo dudes see the base much except for the few seconds they move from the plane to the bus to the jeeps to the surrounding areas with poor views of the base.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Are you guys kidding me??

this is so old news as to not be worthy of any response...

where is the OP? ...gone...lost in the abyss of ridiculous

his/her credibility?

reality check folks....please deny stupidity

let this thread die!!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
Are you guys kidding me??

this is so old news as to not be worthy of any response...

where is the OP? ...gone...lost in the abyss of ridiculous

his/her credibility?

reality check folks....please deny stupidity

let this thread die!!

No no no.. this has to be good traning for new ATSers.
Think of it.. what a gem this was:
"were cutting-edge technology at the time, these special hovering flares"
Was that in an info page...
Just post in his youtube video they were special high technology
piloted 'flares' imported from Germany in 1945.

He has so many videos of obvious counter answers it should be
a snap to untwist his twisted mis information by anyone new
to anti conspiracy rhetoric.

State your non stupidity or you ignore your chance to enlighten.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

German flares from 1945?!!???

OK, you have officially removed yourself from status of credibility, sorry!

T&L.....come on!!! You can do better than this!!!!

A Catholic Bishop has repudiated the holocaust....yet, the current 'pope' dismissed (reversed) his 'excommunication'.....I guess miracles DO happen!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Not sure why this was dredged up, but:

Says he works at A-51 as a contract guard.
That requires what ? HS diploma ? Good driving record ?
A-51 is not referred to as Area 51. Not by the people who "work" there,
and not by the guards.
It's either the Groom Facility or Nellis Test Range.
As a civilian guard, he would in no way be privvy to, or have access to ANY of the base facilities. Other than his barracks. He states that he is flown in, and out. No need to visit the BX or any other facility. Just do his job for a week, fly home, then start over on Monday.
This is either disinfo, or a glory-hound, IMHO.

Well, he'd also need pretty decent security clearance, even to be a janitor, let alone a guard. I actually remember reading an ad once for a security position there, and military SCI clearance was required. Correct though, at least from the only person I've ever known that worked there (Lockheed employee I knew a while back), that they referred to it as the Groom Facility or Nellis Range, depending on where they were on the base. Chances are too, that security personnel are bussed in, not flown. Janet flights are likely for those in much more secure positions, i.e. the engineers/scientists, execs, etc.

P.S. I wasn't in any position to ask the man much about Groom Lake, as I was a teenager, and the man was my dad's boss at the time...
I just remember hearing them talk of it in passing, mostly as I'm assuming these were the conversations that eventually led to my dad working on the Raptor project years later....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think I'm a little sceptical about this thread, I don't think theres any way a 'sentry' or as he puts it a 'peon' would be taken down the levels he's not supposed to go to , by a 'friend'.
And IF he is so worried about being discovered theres absolutely NO WAY he'd give any indication as to what his job is or even the 'unofficial' name for his unit.
Its almost like he's asking for the 'GOV. SPOOKS' to find him.

DisInfo in my opinion. Or better yet someone blowing smoke up our a##es.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
surly if he is who he claims to be dont you think area fifty one would be able to monitor all employees from the base say by the style he writes in,

i myself think to work in this zone it may reqwire you to be chipped so they no your every move to make sure you are not up to such things as exposure about the activity inside the base.

and a camo dude been privy to see underground facilities and more? i dont buy it.and as for Roswell being nuclear accident then how come know one was radiated?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Uh, if you look at the side bar on the videos (at least the second one), you will see that he says "DISCLAIMER: I am not, nor ever have been, an employee of the federal government. All claims made about myself and my experiences in this video, are entirely fictitious."

Come on, people!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

DISCLAIMER: I am not, nor ever have been, an employee of the federal government. All claims made about myself and my experiences in this video, are entirely fictitious.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well my mind is made up....
This guy is misleading everyone, Why would a cammo dude know all this information? They dont have Cosmic and Majestic clearance for fun, There are only a hand full of people that would have access to this stuff and it aint a cammo dude thats for sure.

No one would write this for a hoax except a military type. Nice try but we are not bying any of this dross.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Using a Kid's Toy to change his voice?
That can be reverse engineered in any good audio lab, the you-tube uploads can be traced back to the IP he uses, and he has already given enough personal information that he can be backtracked in no time at all.

Which is why I don't believe a word.

And even if it was true - the guy's a security guard, enough said. Do the guards at the Pentagon know what's happening beind the doors they open to let people through...? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I totally call bunk on this. Guy needs to spend less time saying how cool and secret he and how dangerous it is and more on substance. Gets boring quickly.

The phoenix lights isn't one incident, they happen quite regularly. Saw them once myself. So he showed himself up there.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join