It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Area 51 employee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I always knew that the government can trace him. I think it is a hoax because if he really was telling the truth, then the government would of already shut him down when he first posted. The United States government owns a network of computers that listen into every internet word inputed and every phone call. Those computers found him already and the government is probably secretly investigating that guy.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by wildcat]

jra

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these Acharya and I hope you continue to update this thread with more when they are available. Definitely interesting regardless if it's true or not. The skeptic in me shall remain skeptical, but I'll keep reading these.

If this guy is not so good with computers as he claims, then I'm sure the NSA (or who ever would be responsible for finding this guy) could easily get his IP off youtube, if he uploaded them from his home computer. I assume youtube logs the IP's of people who upload and post there, which would be a big no-no if you're trying to stay hidden. It won't take too long for him to get caught I think. Assuming the guy is for real.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm not so sure about this. Descriptions given by witnesses to the Phoenix Lights sightings stated that 'something' blocked out the stars and made no sounds as it went by. The gas story follows this rather well I'd say.

As for the gov't tracing him.....c'mon how hard is it to hide your IP these days with a laptop and jacking someone's unprotected wireless network....almost total anonymity. Your assuming he's stupid enough to use his home PC directly (which he says he used) but he could easily transfer the content anonymously. Maybe someone in his area already has the black vans sitting outside....

While its sounds a bit fishy overall, its an interesting read and warrants further listening/investigation. Too many here just jump on the "well its gotta be disinfo or a fake" bandwagon. How can you really be so sure ??

brill

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I didn't even bother reading past this..

(I almost refered to Area 51 by it's confidential name! Can't do that!)

He is willing to disclose the true nature of Area 51, but not willing to give away it's confidential name? This doesn't even make SENSE! Risking your neck to give away all that info, but too scared to disclose a mostly useless piece of information such as a moniker?

Does anyone else think thats odd?

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The way I see it is that it's 100% planned governmental disinformation! He would have to be very stupid or courageous, depending on how one looks at, to come out and tell the "supposed truth"! Even, if he hided his IP with software, the government is always ahead of the game and has ways of beating you! Thats not just an opinion but a FACT!

So why would he risk his neck to tell the "truth" or even for a hoax! A hoax of this nature is just as dangerous as telling the truth! He has to be incomprehensibly stupid to try.

Conclusion: He may or may not work at area 51 but he has been given clearance to misinform and he has absolutely nothing to worry about! In fact we should be worried much more than him because we constantly dig for information and it is becoming increasingly more difficult for them to deny ufo's\aliens\black weapons....etc!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I wonder if there's any way to get this guy to agree to a lie detector test set up by a private security company somewhere and have those results published somewhere on the web.

If he's not willing to take the test then this gives clue that his whole story is a complete fabrication.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It's obvious that this is a scam..

If you haven't noticed lately, youtube has become a competition for popularity. Everyone wants to have a popular video with a 5-star rating. I'm sure the person just added that to youtube so he could make himself feel good or get a laugh out of it.

And by the way, I know someone in the AirForce who has briefly been to "Area51".. he won't say what's in there but says it's something "out of this world."

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i believe i seen this before on the discovery channel a few weeks ago i believe, they declassified a lot of stuff and touched on this a lot, but i don't know..seems too good to be true.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Says he works at A-51 as a contract guard.
That requires what ? HS diploma ? Good driving record ?
A-51 is not referred to as Area 51. Not by the people who "work" there,
and not by the guards.
It's either the Groom Facility or Nellis Test Range.
As a civilian guard, he would in no way be privvy to, or have access to ANY of the base facilities. Other than his barracks. He states that he is flown in, and out. No need to visit the BX or any other facility. Just do his job for a week, fly home, then start over on Monday.
This is either disinfo, or a glory-hound, IMHO.

Lex

Agreed. And the whole "the government will kill me if this gets out so I'm posting it on YouTube" is just ridiculous.

Mind you, I'm still skeptical about UFOs. But I'm also skeptical about this dude.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I cant see a perimeter guard being able to walk around a top-secret underground facility without his own security pass. And posting on Youtube? I dont think so, as others have said the Nsa would of been on his doorstep to arrest him straight away if his claims were true.

I still think there are aliens at Area 51 and its their technology thats being tested. I think the pheonix lights story is possible but that the black-out gas would in someway be alien in origin. No proof just my humble opinion.
However this is very interesting reading and I will happily re=evaluate my opinion if this "guard" provides some credible info.
Excellent find!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by xtr3m3paranoia
I cant see a perimeter guard being able to walk around a top-secret underground facility without his own security pass.

Indeed. There is higher security at a subway station ffs!

If he wasnt authorized to be there, then he would never be able to get in. Everyone would have to physically check in one way or another (retina, fingerprint, body scan, etc). Anything less and I am SERIOUSLY overestimating the military, lol!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hey guys, just wanted to point something out. If you go on to video GOOGLE and type in "commander x." youll find something like "the underground lectures of commander x." His voice is altered and he talks about the NWO, UFO's and secret government, aliens, etc. weird, you guys should check it out!

And one thing being highly suspect about the commander x video. Why is he going on about Neo-cons and democrats...I thought that they were all the same thing, which i still believe, maybe both videos suspect???

[edit on 7-1-2007 by capsitan]

L3X

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thanx for the transcript, is very important for a translation that should be done for all of us

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Regarding the Phoenix lights incident i wonder if he has an answer for the second craft that was seen that night. Also he may actually be a scientist working at the base but said he was a camo dude just to take away the scent. Hiding your ip address isnt particularly hard. He said he was at home but he could of been anywhere.
However just because he hasnt seen anything ufo related doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Thats alot of underground space for a few top secret aircraft.

But then again how hard is it to come up with a story like that and post it on youtube.
At least Bob Lazar gave us his name and education so people could investigate his claims, whether he was telling the truth or not.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This is complete BS but it's an interesting and funny read regardless!

I think it's some nerd in his bedroom trying to show how easy it is to get the 'believers' all riled up. At least he's got a good imagination though, although he gives himself away by setting up an episodic nature to his posts.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yeah, but even if it is disinfo, do you guys think that the government can control EVERYTHING on the intenernet??

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I believe this is a hoax.. The main reason is the "I don't have alot of time right now" and "I'm out of time this time." Why would you try to expose something and set it up like a book? To keep people's attention.. In journalism, it's called "the hook." Grab people's attention right off the bat and people will read until they read the entire article. That is exactly what is being done here. If you are going to expose something like this, wouldn't you minimize your risk of getting caught from getting your ip logged etc. by making 1 video and sending it to youtube 1 time?

It's called suspense and this guy is using it to its fullest to keep people's attention and getting better ratings on youtube. Complete crap if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I wonder if there's any way to get this guy to agree to a lie detector test set up by a private security company somewhere and have those results published somewhere on the web

A little over the top
, That hoax as thats what it is, is at best very poorly done, and does not deserve the attention it has got, why would an "employee" jeopardise his probably very good job (no doubt the "real" security their is paid very well) for the sake of trying to get the message out through "youtube"

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The reason he has never seen a UFO at the base before is because maybe they have names for all of them, so they are not UFO's

Just a thought. People love to word spin.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think it's a hoax, a voicechanger isn't enough to stop the government or military from finding out who he is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join