It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: J J Reddick - Watch!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
JJ had 22 points on 9-21 Field Goals and 2-2 from the line, in this afternoons game against the Bucknell Bison. His averages for the season after 13 games -

25.3 points, 2.2 assists, and 1.7 rebounds. He's leading the NCAA in 3 point attemps and 3 point percentage.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
JJ is continuing his efforts to be the best player in NCAA ball this season, averaging 26.5 points per game with 2.5 assits and 1.7 rebounds, not to mention a 3 point shooting percentage of nearly 41%. Not too shabby, eh?

TRD

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
J.J. Redick is making the incredible look downright ordinary these days. Redick scored 40 points to lead second-ranked Duke past Virginia 82-63 on Saturday night, giving the senior sharpshooter his third 40-point game of the season and keeping the Blue Devils unbeaten in the Atlantic Coast Conference.

Si.com

TRD

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

TRD

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Williams had 21 points - including 13-of-16 from the line - and J.J. Redick scored 28 with some key free throws to help the Blue Devils weather a late BC rally. Josh McRoberts scored 14 and Sean Dockery had 12 as Duke (20-1, 8-0 Atlantic Coast Conference) won its third straight since its only loss, at Georgetown on Jan. 21.

USA Today.com

TRD

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
.J. Redick praised the defense he faced and gave himself passing marks for his own performance. Then he saved his highest praise for Duke's effort against its biggest rival.

"Very few teams playing on the road, in a big game like this, with such a big momentum swing, could have made enough plays to pull out a win," Redick said. "I think we're one of those teams that's capable of doing that."

The shooting star had 22 of his 35 points in the second half, freshman Josh McRoberts added a season-high 17 points and the second-ranked Blue Devils held off No. 23 North Carolina 87-83 Tuesday night.

Si.com

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Reddick had a big game. He made all the shots he needed to when they counted most.

iaclonz

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
JJ now holds the career points title for the ACC -

Not even his worst game of the season kept J.J. Redick from setting another record for No. 1 Duke.

Redick's 11 points were enough to set the ACC career scoring record and Shelden Williams had 23 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Blue Devils to a 74-66 win over Temple on Saturday.

source

Duke wins over Temple

TRD

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Call it a slump, or maybe just the result of the normal ups and downs in a shooter's season. Either way, J.J. Redick finally appears to be beyond his struggles.
"I didn't really consider it a slump," Duke's star guard said. "There's been a lot written and a lot said and I've fielded a lot of questions from you about it, but I'm just happy we won."

In the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament, the third-ranked Blue Devils rarely do anything else.

Redick had 25 points and made a clutch jumper in the final minute, Shelden Williams had his sixth straight double-double and Duke held off Miami 80-76 Friday in the quarterfinals.

Sportingnews

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
JJ came up HUGE against Boston College in the ACC championship game, showing tons of heart. He scored 26 points on 8/17 shooting, whiel going 7/11 from 3 point range (!)

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am a huge duke fan & also jj fan. How does everyone feel about how he will do in the final four....because i remember last year was not one of his best

hay

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
TextText

hey whats up? i think jj reddick is the best hes very sexy and whoever doesnt like him or duke can kiss ass..the tarheels aint #...they're gonna loose in the acc !!

hay

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

J.J. Redick, whose 3-point shooting led Duke to a No. 1 ranking for most of the season, was selected the national player of the year by the Associated Press on Friday.

The senior guard was second in the nation in scoring this season, capping his career as the Atlantic Coast Conference's all-time leading scorer and Division I's most prolific 3-point shooter.

Redick is the record sixth Duke player to win the award, with five winners coming since 1992. The award was first presented in 1961.

A repeat first-team All-America, Redick received 43 votes from the 72-member national media panel that selects the weekly Top 25. Adam Morrison of Gonzaga, who beat Redick in a season-long, bi-coastal scoring race, got the other 29 votes in the balloting conducted before the NCAA Tournament.

source

CBS Sportsline

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
With the NBA draft coming up at the end of this month, I just looked at Yahoo's mock draft, they have JJ heading to Utah with the 14th overall pick!

Of course, I can't remember the last Duke player who had a solid, long-term career in the NBA, so maybe it's not such a good thing?

Yahoo! Mock Draft LINK

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join