It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: J J Reddick - Watch!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is the official sportztawk J J Reddick thread. Post all you news, storys, pictures and any thing else relevant in here about him.

[Edited on 30/1/05 by TRD]

TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
hey. i found this link

i gota head but TRD, you can edit it to where you want

goduke.collegesports.com...

its got loads about the guy

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
heres a good sight too...

www.sportztawk.com...

cept the comment in the end is BS

TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClaireBear185
heres a good sight too...

www.sportztawk.com...

Thats my profile i wrote on him and my comments ....

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClaireBear185

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
With Duke up 56-31 on VA Tech, Reddick has 15 points on 4/10 shooting.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
heres a page about the whole team,

www.outlawnet.com...

and a pic

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Reddick finished last night with a game-high 29 points on 8/19 shooting and 7/10 from the free throw line. He also ended up with 3 rebounds and 0 assists.

I might have to agree with TRD's assesment of him, his game sems to be one-dimensional. Shame.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
lol sry bout the comment thing... well yea but ya know, they talk about him all the time as like a great player and how hes a good defender, rebounder, and hes good at driving to the basket, not to mention his AWESOME shooting!! so idk hes got a lot going, and hes just a Junior, hes still got a lotta time to improve.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
yip. hes two years younger than me so it must be 20 i reckon he is. and hes playing alot. there is most likely more potiental in him, its a case of. can he do the training and work and can the coach get the best and maybe more out of him?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
the Wake game totally showed his potential. like 33 points and he lead the team. his 9 points at the end of the game helped Duke get back within 3 then w/ 2.2 seconds left but JJ missed the tough shot... it was a hard loss! what will Dukes rating be now??

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't know, his stats from the other night -

33 pts on 10/22 shooting
3 rebounds
5 assists
1 turnover
1 steal

TRD

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sprawled on the court that bears his nickname, Mike Krzyzewski thought first about his wife and his three daughters. But not so much about their worry or concern about his fall. Rather, he prepared himself for the endless teasing he knew he would receive. Coach K bounced up quickly after a dizzy spell sent him to the floor in the first half, and the fourth-ranked Blue Devils went on to beat No. 25 Georgia Tech 82-65 Saturday.

"I've got to deal with that forever now," Krzyzewski said with a smile.

J.J. Redick had 17 of his 26 points in the first half and Shelden Williams finished with 15 points, 12 rebounds and six blocks for Duke (17-2, 7-2 Atlantic Coast Conference), which had lost two of its previous three games. That included a rare one at Cameron, where the Yellow Jackets (13-7, 4-5) ended the Blue Devils' 41-game home winning streak last season.

LINK

TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
J.J. Redick scored 18 points, freshman DeMarcus Nelson added 16 and No. 7 Duke forced 23 turnovers to hold off the second-ranked Tar Heels 71-70 Wednesday night.

North Carolina squandered a chance to win in the final seconds, never getting a shot off after inbounding with 18 seconds left. David Noel dribbled the ball out of bounds just as the buzzer sounded and the Cameron Crazies raced onto the court, celebrating the Blue Devils' 15th victory in the past 18 games in this Tobacco Road rivalry.

"We were pretty patient on offense," Redick said. "We had a few dumb turnovers, but the main thing for us was just getting back on defense. They only had a few fast-break opportunities, and that's because we hustled back."

LINK

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
sounds like JJ Reddick is on good form at the moment and getting points.

JJ Reddick fans, remember to post

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Duke didn't beat UNC, the Heels beat themselves.

I think they have a much better team than Duke, I've never seen a team play a sloppier game than Carolina did last night. I hope they can find some composure before the rematch in Chapel Hill on March 6. The Heels also have a tough test this weekend against the 21st ranked UConn Huskies.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
JJ's stats from last nights loss to Maryland -

**45 minutes
5-19 FG attempts/made
**3-10 3pointers
*8-9 free throws
3 rebounds
1 assist
*3 turnovers
0 steals
0 blocks