It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think there is a going to be a seperation in the future of sorts - while it may be physical, it may just be an adaptation of the believers - kind of how I don't interact with society much unless I have to run errands these days. I'm still here, but not in the "mix".

I don't think anyone would be "left behind" and I for one believe I am here to help find people who should not be left behind...kind of an outreach program of sorts.

Darn me and my silly social work - maybe I should just let them do their jobs and think about my retirement, but I'd hate to think I left the planet without helping at least one person.

(on a side note - my husband is somewhat of a skeptic about extraterrestrials, but he's stated than in such an event of transistion he'd prefer to stay on earth than board the mothership - and I have to stick by him on that one...)

For those of us who choose to stay behind as "bridges" to the next generation, I'm pretty sure we will be given considerations regarding security and our protections.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
to AA, and General Eyes

you both elude to the idea tha, some humans will accpet this specialness, and those who will not.

yet both will live on earth?
do i have this right?

what i have to say to that is totally Skeptical... and 100% opinionated.. but What I have to say is....

If you notice on other parts of ATS... people have discovered so many government cover ups... for instance...

DETENTION CAMPS...

there are detention camps that have been built across the US. There are videos of these....

it could be the government knows about this evolution and is preparing to hold the ones who cannot make the shift in conciousness....

1 example may be die hard christians... people who have taken religion to a whole new level... southern baptists?

there may be a lot of violence that happens when things start changing quicker than most are willing to accept, or should I say quicker than most can mentally accept these things...

---- again... just 2 cents... not anyway "predicting"....

"outside the box"

-hex

JSR

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
....but I'd hate to think I left the planet without helping at least one person.

For those of us who choose to stay behind as "bridges" to the next generation, I'm pretty sure we will be given considerations regarding security and our protections.

so you do think those choosen will leave the planet?

why thw quotes around the word bridges?

edit to add question

[edit on 19-12-2006 by JSR]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I've seen a few things around my area that allude to such detainment camps as well - but I don't think they are part of my destiny and I really feel for the people who might end up there (violent oppositionals, radical agendists, alarmists and other fear based unreachables) but I cannot change these things.

I can only pray they are able to see past their fears. And sadly, the detainment camps (if that is, indeed, what they are) aren't going to make them very happy about their captors.

But who knows, maybe the experience with elighten a few of them to certain universal truths - maybe they will learn not to fear, maybe they will be able to conversate away from society and be treated well, despite their "captivity".

I can only hope they don't have to resort to Extermination Camps. Those always break my heart...

JSR

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
so would your answer be yes then?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

I've already had a few trance induced experiences where I drove out to remote places and encountered - what felt like, anyway - an offer to be "picked up" and taken aboard.

The first experience I flat out refused. I'm not going alone (too risky - like taking rides from strangers) and this was before any of the more extensive dialogue occured.

While I have thought about the possibility of going aboard a craft, even going so far as to go through what I would take and practice packing - there is so much of the natural world I am not prepared to leave behind without more experiences...I'm a total nature girl, and somewhat claustrophobic to boot.

I've always thought the idea of the Mothership was for those who expressly wanted to leave this planet to focus on other experiences (such as alien tech or space travel), but I've got too much of the observational biologist and geologist (as well as social psychologist) to leave this wonderful mix of sights, sounds, landscapes and cultures just yet.

I'm very fond of this terrestrial existence, so if I can just astral project or send files through the internet to the Mothership (for example) - I would be much happier and productive - otherwise I might fall into despondency.

If they only handed out brochures, I might have a better idea of what ws being offered out there, and my position might be different.

JSR

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

ive already stated, that i dont believe any of this.

im just trying to get the perspective of those who do.
------edit----
i would erase this, but, i'll just let it stand.
i misunderstood your post.
please ignore this one.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

....but I'd hate to think I left the planet without helping at least one person.

why thw quotes around the word bridges?

edit to add question

JSR ...

I think he posted the "'s around Bridges because those who stay behind are just that....

we will raise the new generation of children in a new age of discoveries and happenings... everything that you learned growing up would be completely different than what will be learned by the next generation of "star" children....

pretty exciting stuff if you ask me... those who stay behind, might just be the better of the two....

I personally.. will go...

-hex

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
As I have said before.. this is sounding like cultish mentality.

Now people are saying they will go when the aliens call them? Same thing happened to Heaven's Gate, if you remember.

Don't drink the kool-aid.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
That's the primary reason I'm not following any offers to "get on the Mothership".

I'm on this planet for a reason, and I'm far too aware of entities who would cater to the proverbial "Heaven" scenario to try and recruit me...

and to those I say this:

"What's wrong with where I am?"

All sorts of horror stories from becoming a food source to being forced to mate or just enslavement to an alien ideology with no possibility of escape is enough to keep me grounded with both feet in reality, and on the Earth.

Good Call!

JSR

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hexed1911

....learned by the next generation of "star" children....

again with the quotes...
here is the deal. ive seen variations of the theroies AA and you are proposing.
i dont agree with them. but ive read all about them.

in these theries, there are buzz words like "bridges", "star brothers", "federation", and many many more.

im tring to determine what philosophy, or theology mr AA is coming from.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I just use them as identifiers to terms that might have other interpretations within various groups.

A bridge is just a metaphor for someone who acts as a human link between one state of knowledge and another.

Same sort of analogy goes through to my other quoted words.

I'm an artist, so please forgive my unconventional expressions - like I mentioned before, I drove my English teachers bonkers.

Hope that helped clarify my personal usage.

Gin

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
www.sharebigfile.com...
"Quantum Movement & Audio"

Well, I upload these as no one else seemed to bother. So here it is, the audio & sound file that AA posted earlier.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Gin]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
again with the quotes...
here is the deal. ive seen variations of the theroies AA and you are proposing.
i dont agree with them. but ive read all about them.

in these theries, there are buzz words like "bridges", "star brothers", "federation", and many many more.

im tring to determine what philosophy, or theology mr AA is coming from.

sorry.. i was being a little misleading... I will watch out what I put in quotes.... sometimes I do that "too" much... hehahahah

-hex

[edit on 19-12-2006 by hexed1911]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I got both in sync. and did the exercise. I have to admit there was something...strange about it. For lack of a better term. I didn't hear/see anything odd. Like I have with my own technique...However, I felt a great openness. Like you get from a monumental movie. I felt filled with excitement I almost cried.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

kind of how I don't interact with society much unless I have to run errands these days. I'm still here, but not in the "mix".

Off topic, but sad, but then again your choice - your life.

While I don't see harm with what AA has suggested at all, Hank, I'm starting to see traits too.

I watching this one closely now.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I did the exercise as well. I did it 2 times in fact. The first time wasn’t perfectly synced like it was the 2nd time.

All I felt was a sense of relaxation. That was while I was watching it. Then after it was done, I started to feel energetic. I will try it when I get home, instead of trying it at work.

-hex

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
That's pretty cool!

I wanted to mention that someone posted on a previous page or two that the sound reminded them of an Eckenkar (sp?) sound.

I've had very limited encounters with Eckenkar reading, or individuals involved in it, but I do understand they use the universal "om" sound in their meditations.

And the group has a sort of "insiders" feel to it...I remember getting a sense that the members of this group felt "special" or "advanced". Don't know if you want to call that a cult...I also got a sense that some Eckenkar techniques really worked for individuals...

Anyway, Eckenkar, and some other new age sort of meditations use the "om" sound for meditation.

The "om" sound is supposed to be the most fundamental, powerful, and "primary" sound, from which everything in the universe is said to have sprung...not to get too deep or anything...lol...

The Eckenkar people have cds of a chorus of people just chanting "om" together. It's a consistent tone, not just the word repeated. I've actually listened to this chorus of "om" briefly and was very moved by it.

It was so long ago, that at the time it hadn't occurred to me to use it in meditation, because it seemed more distracting than anything else, but who knows.

If you can find it, give it a shot...It's very profound. I would say you'd be hard pressed to find any other human intonations that are as profound. The chants of the Tibetan monks comes close, but you have to hear them to understand...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I did it again and got the same feelings....but something very strange happened.

I started to mentally travel to a beautiful place. It seemed to go back in time.

I saw someone that looked like Jesus, in a Golden Robe. I got the feeling it was Jesus appearing resurected to Saul. On the road to Damascus. Something like that....The beauty almost made me emotional.

Very strange.

AA what do you think about this feeling and the one from my previous post?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xernexius

Very strange.

AA what do you think about this feeling and the one from my previous post?

Could your experiences be explained by your mental illness?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join