It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Skunk -

I just want to add one more thing... just because I pinpoint the changes started when the last thread started... i must be very clear that I havent done the meditations in quite a while... my change has been more influenced by the mayan calendar.... I have been doing a large amount of research on the subject and I believe it directly is connected with all of what AA is talking about....

I challenge any of you to be open minded enough to go into IN DEPTH research reguarding the mayan calendar... its accurate and life altering...

-hex

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
wait one second.. I have to add 1 more thing...

this is completely MY opinion...

I think that AAs technique did do one thing for me. It raised my VL. My awareness level was raised just by the start of the thread. Not even by the meditations. I think the meditations only work for people who are at that VL anyway.

again... think whatever you want... we are evolving as we speak... just wait until next year... so much will happen.. by the year 2011, things will be happening so fast, you wont be able to keep up unless you raise your conciousness level.

OPs - please done be mad at this slightly (misunderstood) off topic conversation. I believe this topic is directly connected with the meditations AA speaks of. I could be wrong.. but hey..

-hex

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
JSR,
I can assure all of you that I am the only poster using this account, the degradation in the spelling here and there is because a lot of times I am rushing to get something out, we all do it. You can guess and speculate all you want will not change anything.

What I find interesting is that a lot of posters chime in for one post

I've tryed to avoid posting in this thread.

But

But now it has become that much of a joke i've had to step in.
Seriously people what is wrong with you all?

I guess if you don’t understand something it’s easier to chime in for one post and ridicule what is being discuss rather than participate. But what do I know.

If you simple don’t like what being discussed please just move on.

This thread will not be hijacked again buy the dis information agents.

But what’s great about ATS is the continually mysteries about the people posting all this information. I know who and what I am so you know what and who you are?

AA

JSR

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
mr AA,
ok, ill take your word for it.

now, could you elaberate on this portion of you OP

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
What humans also need to understand that there is a wonderful revolution\evolution underway with humans, you will all experience a conscious shift that will usher in a NEW AGE of enlightenment and prosperity for all of humanity. To help usher in this new age will be humans that are given certain jobs and to accompany these jobs they are given gifts. But the controlling defacto does NOT want this to happen they are all hell bent on stopping what is inevitable; the evolution of the species know as humans.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
some one just post the audio and video on google video that would be the smart thing todo.
then everyone can at least look and listen.
how hard is that to understand.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

This thread will not be hijacked again buy the dis information agents.

The only one I see that qualifies as a disinformation agent is you, frankly. Lowering scientific study through astronomy into nothing more than a one liner by condemning scientific tools such as telescopes is something the Catholic Church did to supress evidence that the world was round and that we are not the center of the universe.

Why shun the only way people have been able to give evidence about aliens and UFO's for meditations based on misunderstanding of the mayan calendar? (For those that do not understand, do some astrological research into what the mayan calandar was REALLY predicting.)

I am willing to assume for a moment that this exercise is giving the effects that people are claiming. In the MONTHS of these exercises.. why has ZERO outside knowledge been gained that can be pointed to as a tangible evidence that something more than inner meditations is going on?

I would appreciate answers to these questions.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
From Stoneage man to Cromagna man to Neanderthals to Homo sapiens, man has evolved at a faster pace with each genetic mutation. The evolution of our species is NOW undergoing yet another leap in our evolution. But unlike changes of past ages the new evolution is a quantum leap forward and a radical shift in the conscious grid.

The new human species is going to be part of the intergalactic “federation” (for better lack of words if you will) we will have the ability to project our conscious anywhere in the multiverse and beyond. Humans will have full access to what now is known as our light bodies.

To usher in this new age of human expansion will be advanced teams of humans here and now working on project and advanced technology in common house hold products that will help prepare us for the shift. These advanced teams are having their conscious expanded to understand the big picture. The receive gifts ranging from mind reading to blue prints for technology devices to help further the expansion. You can’t really describe the big picture in words it can only be experienced.

Just look around you the changes are well underway, look at how commercials not have aliens in them for main stream products and so on.

I will answer specific questions if you wish.

AA

But if you have made an attack on my in past threads or post don’t bother.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I just listened to AA's quantum audio and it sounds like one of Ekankar's tapes for the 'sound of Hu'... anybody notice that?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

From Stoneage man to Cromagna man to Neanderthals to Homo sapiens, man has evolved at a faster pace with each genetic mutation.

Not that you even have working knowledge of the actual timeline of human evolution. For someone with such a high IQ and knowledge of our evolution, you sure do make a lot of elementary mistakes!

JSR

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
oops!

let me try that again.

i messed up the quote stuff.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by JSR]

JSR

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

To usher in this new age of human expansion will be advanced teams of humans here and now working on project and advanced technology in common house hold products that will help prepare us for the shift.

who are the people who are here now to help?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
*raises hand*

I can only offer a perspective on the benevolency of what I feel is the agenda, but I don't like making extensive contributions if they are going to be subjected to nit picky things like oversights in spelling, etc...

I try my best to be comprehensive, but too often I find the ideas presented get overlooked in order for someone to throw their "grammatical superiority" over me....and I had enough of that mentality with my high school English teachers.

Kinda makes me reluctant to stick my neck out here...you know?

JSR

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I can only offer a perspective on the benevolency of what I feel is the agenda,

point made...
go on....

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

*raises hand*

I can only offer a perspective on the benevolency of what I feel is the agenda, but I don't like making extensive contributions if they are going to be subjected to nit picky things like oversights in spelling, etc...

Bah! That only happens when you make your vast knowledge and educational and higher IQ a talking point in your threads. I make plenty of syntax and spelling oversights, but seeing as I am not claiming to be a all knowing being of inflated IQ, it doesn't get the attention it would if I was claiming to be an English Professor.

Make your case, mate. Let the merit of your arguments stand the eye of scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
well since yoo just got your toes wet jump in and go swimming.

AA

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

well since yoo just got your toes wet jump in and go swimming.

AA

Yes, and don't be discouraged if AA doesn't answer your questions, or correct his factual oversights. He doesn't live in the realm of facts.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I STILL cant hear or see the video/audio posted by AA. Anyone have a way that I might be able too?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well, in light that they are going to such lengths with collecting demographic information on the populace and it's consumer preferences, as well as going so far as to adjust certain products to be more enviromentally concsious and economically viable, etc...dispensing with the "wants" that make so many of us as a species fight amongst ourselves...(eliminate competition, and work on higher mind.)

It seems they regard us as something worthy of such effort.

It shows a level of respect and concern for our well being. I know there are some who might say it's just a profiteering measure, but hey - I could think of a million worse ways to go about the same economic boon that wouldn't give the consumer and choice or consideration in the matter....but I digress.

Over the past several years, I have had several personal insights about such a possibility (alien contact) - everything from "dream states" where I am visited, to frightening nightmares...as well as an increased internal dialogue that seems to be testing my reactions to a "what if" scenario of face to face interaction, and a few paranormal encounters involving visual depictions from a distance in my immediate enviroment while in what I can only describe as a trance state. (I can think. but cannot move - only observe, and my normal fears are not present during these times).

I have "seen" the proverbial Grey, as well as two reptilian (triangular heads, black skin and the appearance of a scowl), as well as more humanoid figures and had a higher degree of telepathic conversations along this subject than ever before.

I should mention this is not a field I have excessive interest in, though I have had a fear of aliens since I was a child. This is one reason I don't "study up" on the subject very much...

But this thread caught me attention so I figure I must see if I can contribute.

To continue - I have also noticed what I term a "seperating of the herd" within the public populace - the spiritual minded and peaceful with a capacity to embrace such concepts without resorting to lesser emotions (fear, paranoia, etc..) people being guided in one direction whereas the more material minded, skeptical, and downright violent against the idea are moving off in another direction entirely.

Call me an optimist, but through personal experience, I think i might be headed in the right direction for a future encounter of greater magnitude.

The "entites" I've communicated with via telepathic question and answer sessions are respectful of my fear of visual contact, yet I keep recieving "impressions" and "insights" on a day to day that keep touching on a future when it is, quite simply, a Utopian symbiosis between those who "made the cut" and those who prefered to stay on the other path - the only difference being that the two groups of people don't interact with one another as often in public.

Maybe that's one reason so many of us stay at home and internet instead of going out. The intellectuals and open minded don't have to face the public ridicule of the other group, and we can converse objectively about such matters in a safer environment without disrupting the skeptics and possibily getting into an arguement.

From wht I know about my "contacts" they seem to be very sensitive to energy and emotions, and the majority of them of a higher mentality are very shy - kind of like me.

I completely understand why they don't make their presence known to everyone all at once.

*just my two cents, for what it's worth*

Sorry if I rambled a bit, this is a first attempt at sharing this perspective.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

JSR

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
to AA, and General Eyes

you both elude to the idea tha, some humans will accpet this specialness, and those who will not.

yet both will live on earth?
do i have this right?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Well, in light that they are going to such lengths with collecting demographic information on the populace and it's consumer preferences, as well as going....

good post General Eyes.... some good points brought up....

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join