It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hammered is an understatment the site is getting crushed... lol

AA

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
OntheDeck, thank you so much. I'll get right on that.

Mirthful me, whazza "mulligan"? News to me, I'll betcha.

So, you're "staff," eh?

And I'm not to respond to you, just to ... others?

Ooooookay.

: )

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
AA

how was this sound created/recorded? is it the output from this computer program that you have been given. Is this the same for the video?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
AA
program? keep ignoring us who ask for the program..

link   
The sound file is embedded in the program, but because I could not get it to record with the capture software I decided to place it in a separate file.

AA

link   
up,load your sound and video to google video so you dont have to worry about the bandwidth.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Has anyone gotten AA's links to work?

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Ask yourself a question why is it my threads get so much attention?

From a few pages back, but wanted to answer... as someone who's lurked pretty faithfully through your two big threads, AA, and without intending to sound rude, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that you've posited two methods of contacting aliens, both of which involve doing nothing more than sitting on one's ass and thinking about it.

No research, no exploration, no exercise, no socialization... just close your eyes and turn colors on in your brain. Why wouldn't people want to see if it was that easy?

You're promising money for nothing. You should be prepared to answer the critics.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by skip_brilliantine
Has anyone gotten AA's links to work?

yep ive got both files now, i can upload to youtube with AA's permission

AA:

ive tried to combine the audio with the video with the tools i have here, and for some odd reason it throws errors, works fine with any other audio file/video file combination, it just refuses to export the finished movie (throws a different error everytime). Both play fine by themselves. is this the same problem you were having?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Both of them don't work for me.

It doesn't really matter though, of course I'll try it but I think some people are just born with "ability". Based on what's happened to me.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I got the graphic to work, but the audio would not load.

The graphic looks harmless enough; but what do I know?

Em

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I downloaded both. Neither worked. Then I got errors when I tried some more.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

And this goes for everyone else on this board; my metal state of mind has nothing to do with what is now currently underway. You people know nothing about me and I would rather keep it that way. Insofar as my mental state I am in perfect mental health, I also have an extremely high IQ and I am not board. And just for the record my high IQ has to do with the fact that my vibrational level has be raised to match that of 4th dimensional ET.

My personal life is very busy as of late with the holidays coming up, I promised to deliver the goods and they are coming. I am having a technical issue with getting good quality screen capturing w/sound on the program. IF you are impatient like so many of us are move on and read another thread with a grainy picture.

IF you don’t like what I’m posting p!ss off mates don’t read it move on like a lot of others have already done, I am writing these threads for people to experience something that is so far out there that MOST OF YOUR MINDS ARE NOT CONDITIONED TO HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Remember when 3rd dimensional reality comes in contact with 4th dimensional organisms your cage is instantaneously shattered. If your mind Is not conditioned properly you will not be having a good day or a rest of your life for that matter.

Ask yourself a question why is it my threads get so much attention? It’s because I offer a different approach to the truth that so many of you are so blind to. I am showing you all how to contact an alien species. Yes I am continually receiving u2u with people having success, look at “interestedalways” post he is just a small fraction of the u2u’s that I have received about real people making real contact. I am continually asking this to place this information in the thread.

A lot of folks to like posting this information on this thread because they get heckled…. Well just use me as your shield they don’t bother me.

AA

Okay, this has been bugging me for a while. People, please go back and look at AA's previous posts (more so in his original proof positive thread), and compare his style of writing to this one above. Is it just me, or does it seem that there are two different people posting under AA's name? The grammar, the spelling, the sudden "grasping" of the english language in one post and sudden forgetting in others. Its really bothering me, and dont want it to go unnoticed. If there is a good reason AA, I apologize. . I still give you props for making us all open our mind. However the evidence all points to more than one person posting under your name, and just makes me think that this all is some sort of joke between two roomates or something. . -----had to get that out.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by amongus]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Quantum Movement
The following video clip is an in engine clip of the Quantum Movement Engine in action using information provided by “amoungus”. Before I go in-depth to what’s happening in this video please respond by what you see feel and sense.
I have provided two links below one for the audio and the other is the engine. I have had allot of difficulties trying to capture the sound with the screen capture lots of issues so I decided to post them both separately. You need to start the audio and the video at the same time if possible they should be in synch.

Quantum Audio

Quantum Video

WARNING: You are about to open a direct line to the grays please proceed with EXTREME open mindedness. Do not and I repeat do not go at this with a half baked attitude, this engine is EXTREMELY powerful; built and programmed with advanced techniques including audio embedded with mind awakening techniques from direct ALIEN contact.
Please just remain calm and open because they will reach out and touch some of you.

AA

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Alien Agenda]

Why have you decided to use my info for your engine? I believe I should have been asked first AA. Not that I believe all of what you say this is. Just that if, and I repeat IF this does do anything, will people have some sort of knowledge of my life??

Please explain. .

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
. . . .and the links dont work, Im really not surprised. If anyone has captured the audio/video could they send it to me so I can see what he has done with my info?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The file formats are standard on any windows pc, but the site has allot of traffic right now.

amoungus noone will be able to dedect anything of your life.

Let it ride for a couple of days and lets watch and wait on peoples experience.

AA

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I understand what you're saying about AA's posts being either literate English, or appearing as if he's struggling...Don't know what to make of that either. He can answer for himself...

I wanted to say that nothing of your personal information will be revealed through the image, video, or audio. I think what he means by "it is YOUR quantum image" is that it will have a more potent affect, presumably, on you. Nothing of my personal info was revealed through what AA called my quantum image.

I frankly believe that it doesn't work like that. Nobody can get access to your personal information, period. I would say that even people who consider themselves - and have possibly proven themselves - adept psychics are not able to do that. It's just not as easy as that, so I wouldn't worry.

I have to add that for no reason that I can determine there have been nights where I'll hear a loud noise during light sleep, either radio squelch, or fuzz, or in the case last night, a loud POP that has awoken me from sleep. These noises have been in my own head, I know this for a fact, but they're fairly new...

Last night there was a loud POP and it woke me up. I think it was about 2:30am or so, but I'm not sure. I feel like I've had more trouble sleeping, like every other day, or every second day...and I'm actually sort of physically anxious and looking around my room. It's not a usual, normal feeling of sleeplessness or anxiety I've felt before.

This is something that's definitely not from reading about this stuff, because I've been reading and researching since I was in high school. But lately I have this periodic tense, anxious feeling - and I AM looking for someone in or around my room (not physically getting up, but it's so quiet lately - dead quiet...). Anyway, very strange.

It's only happened within the last month or so, and I can, I think, clearly correlate this stuff happening with AA's first thread on the color technique. It's a feeling that, I sense, is associated with what happens "after" I fall asleep, and not so much something physically going to happen...if that makes any sense...

If AA can say anything about this I'd be curious. By the way, amongus, if you're right and AA and a friend are having a good time with everyone, all that will result in is getting him banned, and everyone following this to just move on.

I don't think that's the case, but I don't have anything to back that up...

Anyway, no worries amongus...

Sleepless in Seattle (ok, Virginia)

JSR

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Is it just me, or does it seem that there are two different people posting under AA's name?

i too noticed the difference.
i attributed it to the level of excitement, during his writing.
could be wrong though.

ill go back and read all the post...

interesting....
-----
cant get the links either.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
I have to add that for no reason that I can determine there have been nights where I'll hear a loud noise during light sleep, either radio squelch, or fuzz, or in the case last night, a loud POP that has awoken me from sleep. These noises have been in my own head, I know this for a fact, but they're fairly new...

Last night there was a loud POP and it woke me up. I think it was about 2:30am or so, but I'm not sure. I feel like I've had more trouble sleeping, like every other day, or every second day...and I'm actually sort of physically anxious and looking around my room. It's not a usual, normal feeling of sleeplessness or anxiety I've felt before.

OTD,
It had been a while since I had posted anything to this thread or the last. I was having too many weird things happen to me. At the time I couldnt handle it. It was all happening too fast. I took a 2 week break from it all.

That POPing that you are describing. If you go back and look at my posts from the old thread, I too had that. I didnt describe it as a poping ( i dont believe) but it was a loud loud sound (like a pop) in my left ear. It has happened 2-3 times to me... all being at night while falling asleep.

my roommates have not heard these "sounds"... i remember what sounded like a radio squelch as well... thats the best way to describe it...

does this mean anything? Thats what I want to know.....

I had no intention of posting this morning, but after you described the exact same thing I experienced as well, it alarmed me. I also remember (and still experience, off and on) the anxious, empty room feelings as well. I have also too had problems sleeping. Not every night. The only way I can describe it; It feels like I don't require as much sleep as I used to get. (reffering to before I started the last thread)

also over the past few weeks that I have taken the break, I have a few things that CONSTANTLY happen to me throughout the day.

1) I get a ringing in my left ear... several times a day. I have noticed this happens a lot while water is running especially. I have noticed that if I concentrate on the tone, I can listen to it until I desire it to go away. The volume is low, so I dont have much of a problem listening to it. It reminds me of those tones they used to test your hearing back in grade school.

2) I will get a motivational feeling. I will go from doing every day activities to feeling super motivated. I am normally a motivated person, but recently I have wanted to accomplish so much more with my time.

however.. sometimes... I get a conflicting feeling...

3) I have been getting this extremely bored feeling. I will get bored doing almost anything now. My time seems to be more important to me now than it used to be. I will be in the middle of say.....sitting and watching a football game with my friends... I will catch my self looking at the ceiling wondering what else I could be doing.

not that any of these things are quite bad, or out of the ordinary. I have been getting them a lot lately.

anyway.. thats my 2 cents... AA .. want to chime in for me?

- hex

PS : it seems to me some people are still having problems arriving to planetary conciousness, how are we ever going to progress to universal conciousness? aa?

[edit on 19-12-2006 by hexed1911]

JSR

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i went back and re-read all of mr AA's post.
i noticed a decernable difference. it does indeed look as if it is two different people.

i noticed also, how mr AA would forget or ignore questions.
a two person profile would explain that....

interesting...
mr AA
any comments?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I've tryed to avoid posting in this thread.
But now it has become that much of a joke i've had to step in.
Seriously people what is wrong with you all?
Do you really believe this works? because it doesn't!
It's bloody clear that AA is an attention seeker and that he is leading you
all on........ laughing at all who believe him.
Seriously threads like this have to stop.

PS/ I'll probably get 500 points deducted from me!
But i don't care because imo i am not offending any one.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join