It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
maybe they put you on hold with out telling you..
try and ask to talk to his supervisor when you get a hold of someone though. lol

Funniest stuff ever! Laughed out loud. BTW, I got my own...

Ask them if the call is being recorded for quality assurance!

Actually I'm commented for humor value only, conversation proceed, very interesting stuff.

AAC

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You don't agree with what? How am I to know if people agree or not when people wont comment on things I point out? The main talking points are that I don't agree, but giving counterpoints seems to be outside the realm of hope for me.

The way people have debates on topics are for someone to produce a topic and some information, someone else to counter the information, and perhaps a line of productive thought happens and you have a discussion.

Information is continually given, and I always offer my counter to it, but people don't like it and won't reply in kind. So should I stop offering logical observations?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think that this thread has outlived its usefulness.
Please get back on topic and stop debating whether or not it's okay to debate the topic.

One or two posts per page on topic isn't the way to keep a thread afloat.

This is getting near the last staff notice to discuss the topic and not each other.

Also, for your reading enjoyment:

Please Review the Following Link Regarding R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
I uploaded the audio and video files separately to savefile.com.

interestedalways, I understand your frustration with Hank, but it's misplaced. You have to read between the lines in posts to understand where someone is coming from. Hank doesn't mean any harm. If anything, he means the opposite...

Point taken, OntheDeck. I have read many of your posts and admire your thinking. I apologize for doing the same thing I accused Hank of, I choked off the flow by complaining and challenging another. Once again, point made to self.

Everyone that has added their thinking on this thread has added to it and our experience of it. And that is Cool! A balanced perspective is helpful.

Back on Topic. I didn't think the audio had downloaded because even though it looked like it was downloading at the end it said it wasn't able to download and that my settings had been reset. Later I was listening to music and after it was over I began noticing a low hum from around the computer. It wasn't seeming to come from anywhere in particular, near the speakers and monitor, but not specified. It was not a sound it was like a frequency hum like from a guitar amplifier. It was changing its sound it wasn't a solid hummmmm. Anyway when I noticed it I remembered the attempted download and wondered if it was operating on another level. Like the program is activated at specific triggers or the like rather than listening to it by the file. I did reattempt and got the 13 minute *biural tones" and they made my body feel a little vibrateeee like I had a battery on my tounge. I have had increased audio sensitively lately, generally speaking. Or maybe it's all in my head

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I regret I can't test this out myself.

I have a sensitivity to certain stimulus and opening certain channels are not the best course of action for me anymore.

Looking forward to reading others experiences and insights.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Alien Agenda,

Is there any way that you can prove to us here your communication with the Grays?

Are they kust observers or are they manipulating things behind the scenes?

If they are truly here for the betterment of mankind, why the hell arnt they stopping this head first thrust into the middle east by world powers and the road to armageddon?

Its not the public that wants it, its the leaders taking a direction of their own.

Akien Agenda, I'd love to beleive you, but could you tell me and the others why should we belive what you have to say? You could be another"kook" who says he's in contact after a couple joints of Marijuana......

Please reply. I would be interested in your response.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by interestedalways
You are a thorn in the paw of this thread.

I wear that mantle GLADLY. To be a thorn in the paw of mindlessness is a badge of honor.

What the heck, who do you think you are addressing people that may have been through an experience you have not. I think AA may be be slightly off base myself but you cannot go around assuming you do not carry that badge yourself.

The person you quoted is highly intelligent and if is experiecning something extraordinary you should listen. You need to "Deny Ignorance" I would say a lot more to you but there are ladies present.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Okay, so to be sure I have this correct.

I need a 0.834hz sinewave audio of what was it, oh yeah, 810 seconds.

Is that right?

I noticed, that sinewave was specified. But do you know what a true sinewave is?

A wave file of a sinewave, is only a digital representation of a sine wave. It is not a true sinewave.

And the quality, or trueness is determined on the method of generation. Sure there are antialiasing filters and others, available that help to reduce harmonics inherent in such a wave. (digitally produced sinewave)

However, harmonic components will still exist, and to different degrees, depending on all sorts of variables. Including:

The generator used,

the recording method,

the bit rate and frequency of the recording medium (in this case a wave file format)

any compression used,

the playback device,

the audio amplifier, and last but not least,

the audio speaker, or transducer.

I might have missed one or two, but you can get the general idea from that list.

Also note, that each persons range of hearing is also very different, even though this falls outside of the normal hearing range, I thought I would bring it up, since one persons perception of this signal may be altogether different than the next person.

One more question, at what level is this signal needed, I have not seen that specified anywhere.

And last, but not least, How many audio soundcards do you think, are capable at this frequency? Not to mention the ordinary speakers.

Just wanted to give you a few pointers on the technical aspect of this stream technique. (without getting overly technical about it)

I'm not trying to debunk your claim, just pointing out the difficulties that may arise.

[edit on 12/20/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Okay everyone. . I find this ironic. This computer model was originally meant for me, and I am the only one that cant access it. For some reason all the links provided I can't figure out how to download. I cant access a .rar file, and dont know where to go from here. If someone could please do me a favor either here or by U2U, could you walk me through the process of downloading both files? This is killing me.

Is it just me though, or did AA say in my "stream success stories' thread that people who viewed the quantum images he provided would ONLY work for the people he provided them for (since we had to provide answers to 13 different questions, which I did on my own. . knowing the risk). So this model that everyone is watching/listening to was based on my info. . therefore it shouldnt work for anyone but me. However AA has not brought that up here. Interesting. . . . .

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Okay, just got the video portion. . but the audio portion wont download from the free file host provided. Any other suggestions? And how am I supposed to play them at the same time when I can only open 1 WMV at a time?

XL5

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Amongus, did you try this link? www.savefile.com... .

The audio is a WAV. file, however its not the sine wave mentioned. I tried it and it was neat but didn't seem to do anything at all. I was wearing headphones too. The colours did more for me but as soon as I try it, sound start poping up and I get a random itch, the first time was the best. I think I'd rather crap my pants and have em appear then to stuggle at these things that give diminishing returns.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
MelBourne_Militia

Is there any way that you can prove to us here your communication with the Grays?

Yes you can download the sample video and audio file and watch the effects, you can only experience it for yourself not from others.

Are they kust observers or are they manipulating things behind the scenes?

They observe and teach.

If they are truly here for the betterment of mankind, why the hell arnt they stopping this head first thrust into the middle east by world powers and the road to armageddon?

They will not directly influence events happening on a global scale, they shift that is now currently underway will come to a head in a few years, every human will be given a conscious choice to stay or go.

If you stay you will be subjected to what this time line offers which you just state

If you go you will remain on earth but in different time line, a time of enlightenment and prosperity, you will be a part of the infinite number of species in the multiverse.

You don’t have to take my word for it look at what’s happening with our species now.

Akien Agenda, I'd love to beleive you, but could you tell me and the others why should we belive what you have to say? You could be another"kook" who says he's in contact after a couple joints of Marijuana......

I’m not asking you to believe anything in this thread I am simple stating my opinion and beliefs, a lot of you are interested in what I have to say and some are instrumental in the destruction of these threads…. Makes you wonder why.

I simple ask you to try something and experience it for yourselves.

I don’t use drugs.

AA

Although I sometimes need to take a couple of aspirin after reading some of the other posters comments.

JSR

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Your board and you don’t believe then what are you doing here? Oh I forgot I’m interesting to you. LOL

AA

i absolutely agree. i will not post any further.

however, it seems that end i spoke of is near......
----
to hank,

i never commented on your observations, but i agree with the things you point out.

i respect your logic.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by JSR]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It cracks me up how people are so impatient. I learned patience when I was a kid. I really learned the importance of patience during my teens...

Different people take longer to grasp certain concepts....

remember the first time you learned what the word "infinite" meant?

I do.... I can tell you that I sat in my room starring at the ceiling for hours thinking of a million different scenarios that where all of a sudden completely changed or altered in some way by just the pure understanding of "infinite"...

this was my reality....

What you need to do in order for this exercise to work properly is take a step back and think about a few things....

- what is it in your conscious reality that is keeping you from experiencing it?( perhaps untruth is sensed because of prior learning’s..)

- What are "other" possibilities to the "proof" this can not, and does not work? (for instance.. if you don’t believe in telepathy... )

- What can you do in order to leap over this hurdle? (Perhaps allow the other views to be taken into a "possible" scenario...)

Does this mean everything you know is false? No... But drastic changes in the way humans think/learn/interact are starting to change. It’s only more rapid now... Think of how far Mankind has evolved since the invention of the "cell phone" or the "internet" These are both just recent discoveries in the large view of things. Since those two things happened you have become more accustomed to having information/communication at your finger tips.... It is only a matter of time before your mind demands having instant "resolve" for everything.

Ever reach down to look at your cell phone and it starts ringing? Its a growing phenomenon... wonder why?

This information I have spoke of is only an attempt to help those of you having problems grasping this. It is also to help those frustrated with no results learn patience, as well as help determine what is keeping them from success....

I hope this helps a little..

-hex

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
From what I have read in the terms for posting on this forum it isn't necessary to agree with someone to post on their thread. There is nothing which states that anyone who disagrees, or has a different point of view, on any subject being discussed has to start an entirely new thread to express his disagreement. So, if someone such as Hank has opposing views to Alien's, the proper place to express them is on Alien's thread. Different viewpoints can help to sift out the kernels of truth that may be contained in the claims that are being examined or they can expose false or even fraudulent claims.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
From what I have read in the terms for posting on this forum it isn't necessary to agree with someone to post on their thread.

Correction...it is OK to agree/disagree with the topic being discussed. It is not OK to attack the members personally, as has been the case here.

There is nothing which states that anyone who disagrees, or has a different point of view, on any subject being discussed has to start an entirely new thread to express his disagreement.

Agreed. It's called debate, and ATS requires CIVIL debate.

So, if someone such as Hank has opposing views to Alien's, the proper place to express them is on Alien's thread. Different viewpoints can help to sift out the kernels of truth that may be contained in the claims that are being examined or they can expose false or even fraudulent claims.

Please point out (in this thread) where there has been a case made against the practice of meditation as a method of possibly contacting the aliens. All I see is opinions being expressed which cast the OP in a bad light. It is not the practice in ATS to attack the poster rather than the post.

If it is impossible to contact aliens through meditation, then it is just as impossible to contact a Higher Being through prayer.

From here on, any personal attacks on either the originator of this thread or any other members wishing to post on topic WILL BE WARNED.

I do not wish to see someone's thread killed because of trollish derailments.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thank you Masqua..

good job with the moderation...

-hex

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
All I see is opinions being expressed which cast the OP in a bad light. It is not the practice in ATS to attack the poster rather than the post.

Respectfully, I would like to offer that credibility of a poster IS a basis that theories with no empirical evidence are judged on, and making opinions based on the original poster IS something that is done in ATS, though forming negative opinions seems to be frowned on.

I would refer to johnlear (Again, with respect to johnlear, not to point out any shortcomings, but to use him as a basis of the other end of this argument). Many people take his words as gospel BECAUSE of his credibility and background. johnlear SHOULD know what he is talking about because of his connections and his history in aviation. If johnlear was continually making erronious mistakes on the facts he SHOULD know about (I'm not talking about a small lapse regarding the color of some aviation fluid), his credibility as a source of information would continue to suffer until he was nothing more than a laughing stock. The fact is that johnlear knows what he is talking about, whether or not you believe his theories, he is at least knowledgable enough to make some of his claims credible.

When someone makes claims like AA has, and aspects of his story continue to change (If there is some interest, I could begin to catalouge the evolution of this, starting with the three seperate accounts on how he 'discovered' the first meditation method), at what part is it okay to begin to discuss credibility as an issue, when the issue itself is something as unmeasurable and undebatable as this one really is. (Especially when the believers won't enter in a dialouge as to why they believe their experiences are alien in nature and not something more mundane.)

I would like to extend an inivitation to anyone that differs from this opinion to u2u me about it rather than to continue the discussion in this thread, if only to keep it from returning. I know it sounds a bit pompus coming from someone that just posted this in the thread, but I felt a need to explain that my intentions do not come from a personal grudge so much as a interest in keeping us all honest in what we consider to be credible. (And no, that doesn't mean I want you all to believe me.)

Now for me to actually close this and get myself back on topic..

I am still trying to figure out how this is supposed to work when speakers dont produce the tone, and AA has made it clear in the earlier postings that the tone is essential. His response that the tone is made by the computer is not factual because if THAT tone is made in a way that could actually reach your being, then EVERY tone would be emitted in the same way, and I dont know about you, but I need speakers when I am listening to my mp3's.. so..

Why does the computer play THAT tone without speakers and not my MUSIC?

[edit on 20-12-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Now for me to actually close this and get myself back on topic..

I am still trying to figure out how this is supposed to work when speakers don’t produce the tone, and AA has made it clear in the earlier postings that the tone is essential. His response that the tone is made by the computer is not factual because if THAT tone is made in a way that could actually reach your being, then EVERY tone would be emitted in the same way, and I dont know about you, but I need speakers when I am listening to my mp3's.. so..

Why does the computer play THAT tone without speakers and not my MUSIC?

Ok Mr Hanky ....

I went and tried the exercise and found some interesting results.

I am using a Dell optiplex Gx280, Aureal Audio Soundmax onboard soundcard. Windows Xp Pro. I could give you the full list of specs but its not necessary.

Onward…

I downloaded a free piece of software used to generate tones. The software is NCH Tone Generator. I put in the frequency of .834Hz. I played it using a pair of SONY ear bud headphones. I have the master volume and the wav volume set to about 85% in my sound card setup.

When I play the tone, there is a 100% positive change in “noise” in the ear buds. I cannot hear a “tone” per say, but I defiantly hear a difference in the sound coming from my phones.

Without any sounds playing on my computer I have a slight “hum” caused by the audio card being onboard. I also can hear a clicking like a clock. Slightly annoying let me tell you… I can’t stand to have the damn things in unless I am listening to something.

The reason I tell you this is because no matter what your statistics/facts show on audible frequencies, I can defiantly hear a difference. Like I said, it may not be a tone, but its something. Maybe its caused by the soundcard being onboard, which would explain AA’s description of the tone being emitted from the computer.

In the world of computers, some people may not know the correct terminology, but yet understand the process. Just less educated.

Let me ask you this Mr Blue man…
Have you tried to play this tone rather than telling everyone it CANNOT be possible? Have you actually tried it? I think not….

Please. Give it a try. It would be of utmost importance that someone such as yourself who is arguing the fact something doesn’t work, at least try it first…

-hex

PS: nothing was meant in a derogatory way… just keeping the laughs going while we debate. Staying in good spirits…

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Correction...it is OK to agree/disagree with the topic being discussed. It is not OK to attack the members personally, as has been the case here.

Some of the people posting on this thread seem to be suggesting that simply for disagreeing with Alien that those who disagree should start another thread to express their disagreement.

I agree that personal attacks are improper.

Please point out (in this thread) where there has been a case made against the practice of meditation as a method of possibly contacting the aliens.

The case against Alien's method as a way to contact aliens is made pretty much by everyone who has tried the method and hasn't contacted aliens. Some of these guys have been trying for quite some time without success.

If it is impossible to contact aliens through meditation, then it is just as impossible to contact a Higher Being through prayer.

I have to emphatically disagree with you here. You are saying that if one method, such as meditation, fails to reach its goal of contacting aliens, then a completely different method, such as prayer, will fail reach its goal -- God. This is not logical because, to be true, the methods would need to be identical and have identical objectives, but prayer and meditation are not identical nor do they have identical objectives. So, your statement is incorrect.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join