It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So much has changed since I read this thread yesterday.
Yet nothing has really changed.

My first point I intended to bring to the thread was that after hearing the humming sound again last night, and currently, (which I can more accurately describe as sounding like when someone blows into a counch shell and it slowly builds and fades) I still felt something odd was up. Then when I was about to fall asleep I was startled by a feeling/sound disturbance that rushed through my body. It seemed to enter around my head/throat area and quickly run down and was gone. I felt really weird. Like when you run your tounge on the roof of your mouth to make that purring sound. It felt like that flutter in a circular shape moving down and thru me. This is really hard to expain because it doesn't attach to anything I know as previous experience...........

Except one thing, which brings out the next point.

About a month or so ago I was sitting in my room and I heard/felt this *energy* freguency thing in my open closet. It was like the same rushing, purring, helicopter kind of movement and it just passed by. Like I tapped into another frequency for a moment, or it tapped by me. The image that it left in my head and what came to my mind was of a rippled river of glass traveling by and because of the purr feel/sound I associated it with a tiger because it had such force. Ok, not such a big deal by itself.

Then a couple of weeks ago I observed an object that seemed to shine without illumination and when blue/red light hit it it appeared as a two moving images, one superimposed on the other. Like a hologram or something. This was a very small object. Like gold glitter.

My Reality or sense of it began to change BIG time before I ever started reading any of these Alien/UFO/HYBRID threads. My interests by nature are more metephysical.

A couple of other minor things are happening as well. I think my point has been made by what I have already shared. The reason I am coming "out of the closet" so to speak as my first encounter was "in my closet" is because until this stuff started happening I was a fairly sane individual. I am honestly beginning to question if that is still true. Pure Honesty here, folks.

In my world something is going on. What it is , I have no idea. It began before I came to this thread but has became more intense since I practiced that meditation, which I did again last night. Did the stream bring me to the thread? Did the thread take me to the stream? Does a stream exist? Seems to. Am I going crazy? Hope not , don't think so.

Oh and by the way. If that link that was posted on the previous page about the Gray's and Hitler, which seems to have been acknowleged as true by AA. Then I for one want nothing to do with the like of such beings who coldly and calculatedly are attempting to farm and possess humans for their own survival with no compassion or caring for humans then I have no use for them and you can take me on out of the stream

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I wanted to clarify that AA only said that the grays that were "alleged" to be involved with Hitler were different than the grays he says he's in communication with.

AA's grays are the good guys. AA doesn't have photo IDs from these grays, nor does he have parts of a space ship, or signed statements that they mean us no harm.

This is an area currently beyond the realm of scientific study as evidenced by the nature of these particular contacts. Because of that, not only as AA escaped for the most part, his obligation to provide physical evidence of aliens, but even more importantly, because these beings are apparently somewhat ethereal, or non-corporeal in AA's description of them, it requires a different approach and mindframe from those participating in this experiment (i.e., no cameras or microscopes).

This fact will either send rationalists running, or it will force them to have an open mind with regard to these experiences. Talking about these things doesn't make them real, and it does not make us believers.

Simple curiosity, and the exploration that results is an adventure that doesn't require adherance to any beliefs, nor does it require absolute undisputable proof to be able to enjoy the experience.

AA said it can and will happen in any myriad ways for those involved. And so far we've seen some evidence of that. Instead of saying "These are aliens, where's the proof?", it seems our approach should be, "Something is happening here. It's a mystery. Let's investigate further." Of course if you try this and honestly feel something isn't drawing you forward, or producing any results, find one that is and pursue that.

We should also possibly expect that simply by engaging in one or more of these techniques sincerely and regularly, being aware of any changes in ourselves, or our environment, etc., that we may be affecting things on subtler levels that may not manifest as a gray jumping out of a ship and appearing in our room. Be thankful that hasn't happened, and that most likely there is respect, or care taken on behalf of these beings...if indeed there are beings involved at the other end of this exercise...

I wanted to suggest along these lines that saying "there's more to our world than meets the eye" and other tired observations are really wearing thin.

The truth of these cliched statements is becoming a very real and palpable experience.

It seems that more and more lately, one's familiar perception that there may be more to our physical world than meets the eye is moving from speculation to reality not in a gradual progression, but in startling and unimaginable ways.

AA is definitely onto something when he suggests leaving the rational mind behind. Not that Hank's cautious weighing of experiences should be abandoned, but these very experiences need to be sensed, felt and experienced fully, and only after that reflected on and understood.

There is something to letting go and immersing yourself into these experiences without judging them, or yourself, and without obstructing your direct, intimate and immediate experience of these things.

Embarking on these kind of exercises like a bull in a china shop rarely nets results. Instead, these are explorations of our own mind and perception that require subtler attention. And approaching this in a looser, relaxed and patient way can offer great rewards.

When AA says don't do these half-a$$ed, he means just that. Relax, open yourself, and engage in these techniques from a sincere, non-judgmental place.

If you don't experience anything, don't jump on AA, or attack his credibility. That's not why we're all here. We're here in the spirit of discovery. Not without reason and healthy skepticism, but not with those things to the detriment of our spirit of adventure, and openness to experiences that we can't possibly understand or imagine.

AA is offering techniques. Only tangentially related to that is where AA says he received these techniques. What is important here is the technique itself. These aren't spiritual vending machines that you tug a lever on and out pops psychic powers, or an alien. If you approach them the right way, you will actually reap greater rewards.

What if these beings are trying to encourage us to simply use our own mind and awareness to discover and learn more about ourselves our environment and our world? It seems to me that instead of leaping off a ship, that nudging and guiding us to become aware of the marvel around us is a much more profound, beneficial and growth-oriented experience.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say much like the crop circles, the frequent and increasing ufo flybys and alleged contact such as these, this is what in fact is happening. And if that's the case, this is a very compassionate, profound and caring way to bring us into a fuller understanding of who we are, and what this universe is really about.

It takes patience and openness. But short of an alien gray stepping from a spaceship or time portal into someone's living room, some people won't engage in this stuff. This is fine. In time that may change for them. Until then, we are all here together engaging in something as a group that says volumes about the people on this board. The significance of this can't be overstated.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Then I for one want nothing to do with the like of such beings who coldly and calculatedly are attempting to farm and possess humans for their own survival with no compassion or caring for humans then I have no use for them and you can take me on out of the stream

I liked that post! If I could applaud you I would love.

OTD I respect your posts buddy they are always long but pretty decent. Sometimes its fine sometime less is more.

People percieve the mystical differently. If you focus on the E.T. aspect this is the road you will take. This road, in my honest opinion is a negative faux approach. I study the occult, I am done not being open about it, had too much crap happen to me latley and am comming all the ay out of my little closet. I am a traditional pagan priest. I have seen and felt and witnessed the divine in so many ways. It swirls around me this great powerful energy, if you ever meant me you would know what I mean. People either love me or hate me. I am the Magician in the book of Tarot.

My mother always told me, "you lead charmed life Brian" as I do. The entire alien agenda is an interpritation of the divine and the silver thread that connects us all. We are raising our vibrational frequency as we slide into earths next incarnation. things are changing, myself and some others felt this change come on September 23rd. We are now fully in the age of Aquarious and are shedding our "old skin" fast. Hold onto your but its gonna get really bumpy. I usedto read volumes of books about the entire alien theory since communion by Whitely Striber. I used to like his books before he went alien. Like him a lot less now days. I have a closet full of books on abductions and alien encounters.

The reason you have so many descriptions of both aliens and the craft, is because it is the brain trying to figure out something it cannot interprit. Higher vibrational beings are working with us, but they are not hollywood greys or nordics or all the different Romulians you can muster. I am sorry to break this to you.

They are the lightworkers. At times they are seen as angels, other times dragons, unicorns and fairies. Airships in the 1800's, foo foo fighters in WW2. It is the super-concience collective that gives up the general way of interpreting it, IE: weather its scieince fiction, mythical, angelic, monsterish or what have you.

Love and light to you friend.

P.S. To interested. Last year I had three black female cats come live in my barn. I thought this is an omen to my life being rendered asunder. They came in the fall and left in the spring. During Samhain I was the coolest Pagan in Michigan, three female black cats!

The omen came true...no doubt.

Queen of Pentacles, Queen of cups, and the Queen of Swords. Ashes to ashes we all fall down.

Always having to edit. Anyone want to buy a laptop?

[edit on 20-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I finally was able to get the video and audio going, but dont really know what to do. Do I stare at the image and listen to the audio over and over again? If so, I did. I felt absolutely nothing. Just want to be sure I'm doing this right. AA, help?

And just to be clear, there are now THREE methods to contact the same species of "aliens"? The four color method, the tone w/flower of life image and now the audio melody/video image. . . correct? Why are these aliens being so difficult to contact?? I'll offer you this. I'll even give you my address privately. Tell them to come to my house and let me know they are real. You have my real name (as provided for the latest method) and you know what city I'm in. Tell them that I am a willing participant. Im getting tired of night after night of hoping one of these methods do something with minimal results. If you are really in contact, and they trust you enough to come on a conspiracy website to try to convince people who already believe in something, then tell them that I am a willing participant, and show themselves to me. Seriously! Wouldnt it benifit you and them to show themselves to all of us on this thread so we could ALL spread their message? Instead all we get are cryptic methods that equate to throwing darts at a cosmic dartboard.

Also, how exactly did they give you the video and audio melody? How are you so sure that this is the exact translation? Im sure they couldnt simply beam it to you via bluetooth, so how did this contact method go from the grays, to you, to your computer?

I really want to believe AA. . . I REALLY do. So please tell them to lend you a hand, and contact another member of this thread.

Here's a conversation starter:

You: Hey guys, so. . could you throw me a bone and help me out? Nobody is believing me with your methods of contact. I have a willing soul out in Seattle that wants to be contacted to help spread the word of your existance, but is having trouble contacting you. Hey, where were you guys last night anyway?

Them: Dude. . .we got faded on some Goldschlager while watching Jerry Springer. Anyway, we must have passed out in the mothership. But uh. . sure. . we'll get right on it!

You: Thank you. Here is his name, and where he lives.

Pretty easy. . . .

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Interesting -

When I lived up in Seattle I had no trouble getting telepathic transmissions in the area just by tuning up my guitar and playing loudly through my amplifier headphones.

But one one occassion, I did recieve some rather frightening contacts.

Word of caution - they don't like industrial grunge. The younger ones did, but the adult members of that particular species scared the beejeezus out of me.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

XL5

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I hate to be a "me too", but thats the way I feel as well, Amongus.

Hexed, I'm not impatient, I just don't like it when there are diminishing returns evey time I try. No one would know how to ride a bike or read if it got harder as you went along. Also, its not as though I'm one of those people that owns a cell phone and NEEDS to text message or chat for hours on the computer, I have never had cell phone service. I don't need things right away but if I think there is a way to get it faster, cheaper and with less effort, I do it even if its less then perfect.

If this method worked like an RPG, there would be alot more sucsess since it would only get easier. Thats why alot of people spend alot of time on RPG's, its incremental accomplishments in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
But short of an alien gray stepping from a spaceship or time portal into someone's living room, some people won't engage in this stuff. This is fine. In time that may change for them. Until then, we are all here together engaging in something as a group that says volumes about the people on this board. The significance of this can't be overstated.

Okay, then why would these aliens that AA proclaim to be in contact with choose these methods to contact a select few on a random message board? It doesnt make sense. Why wouldnt they just wait until the right time, and make themselves visible en mass to everyone? by, as you say, stepping out of a ship? No offense, but if this is their master plan of letting us know they are here, they are stupider than we are. I mean cmon. . "okay guys, now close your eyes and picture four colors. . etc, etc. Listen to the tone and stare at some cryptic picture, ask for a blue orb with a white light. " Spare us and just show yourselves! Nobody has had "proof positive" through all our tries. I got to a point where some strange things were happening to me, and I had some strange visions. However they never gave me reason to believe that I was experiencing anything less than what was already in my mind, never gave me my "job" as AA puts it, never gave me proof whatsoever to provide to the rest of the nonbelievers. Nothing. So, if we cant have successful, logical conversation with them through this method how are WE supposed to believe this is real, much less get others to believe the grays exist? And dont say that we arent being patient enough. AA made it seem like in his original thread that we would start to have success and proof shortly after trying the exercise and here we are, still slinging mud without anyone believing that this works!

[edit on 21-12-2006 by amongus]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I would like to formally apologize for my posts from yesterday to Hank and others they were WAY out of line and not have not added any value added to these thread, going forward those types of posts will be no more.

I just have been getting frustrated a little with all of the smack people have be laying on me. Maybe if I offered more of an objected “opinion” it will further the cause.

After all am only human… so please accept my humble apologizes and let get to meeting our new found friends.

BTW this apologize is from the heart and not because I was told to by a mod.

It seems that more and more lately, one's familiar perception that there may be more to our physical world than meets the eye is moving from speculation to reality not in a gradual progression, but in startling and unimaginable ways.

The Grays will show themselves in a myriad of different ways as your mind expands the anomalies with continue to grow. This is a classic example of you breaking out of your 3rd dimensional cage.

About a month or so ago I was sitting in my room and I heard/felt this *energy* freguency thing in my open closet. It was like the same rushing, purring, helicopter kind of movement and it just passed by. Like I tapped into another frequency for a moment, or it tapped by me. The image that it left in my head and what came to my mind was of a rippled river of glass traveling by and because of the purr feel/sound I associated it with a tiger because it had such force. Ok, not such a big deal by itself.

This is their way of getting you comfortable while they are becoming more evident in your immediate surroundings.

I really want to believe AA. . . I REALLY do. So please tell them to lend you a hand, and contact another member of this thread.

Careful for what you wish for, your mind needs to be in the proper perspective for contact and we are all consciously and unconsciously moving towards it.

AA

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Lonegunman, your comment about my long posts hurt... I AM KIDDING!! I looked back at my post...You know, when you get on a tangent you can run with it. I promise from here on out (as much as I can help it) no long posts!

Would it help if I put chapter headings in my posts?

Chapter 2 "The Leavening"

I'm sure AA is thinking that having me advocate for him is like having Britney Spears heading a campaign for parenthood...maybe a rough analogy...

Point taken, my good man (jerk hehe). I have a friend who is a sort of wiccan? She has done circles and chanting and stuff like that. She's had weird experiences. Anyway, It's all accelerating now...be aware of your surroundings...

I know I would like to see long posts from the OP - i.e., AA, as opposed to longwinded posts from Lonegunman and interestedalways, you know, "blowhards" (mine are quite fine...lol).

*hint hint to AA* We would like to hear more when you have time. I know that it's the holidays. H*ck, things are even picking up for me and I don't have a life. But it would be nice to hear more of your thoughts on what you believe is happening.

Also, would like to know that this slow start will see some more pronounced results. If we're just aligning our chakras to be more receptive to events that are a year or few away, I can assure you this thread will deflate quickly.

So if you can offer a glimpse of where this is headed, other than offering techniques and hoping someone hits, it would be appreciated (I hope that didn't come off condescending....wasn't meant that way).

Chapter 37 "A Purse Too Many"

GENERAL EYES, your music/distortion stuff is interesting (I even listened to some through the link you placed on another thread. I liked it.) I think there's something to that...the sound creates a very "different" feeling...

Amongus, I think you're justified in your frustration. Although these techniques aren't a vending machine for spiritual experiences, if they are run-of-the-mill, garden variety meditation/visualization exercises, then AA will lose his audience fast.

I believe AA believes in the efficacy of these techniques, or at least in the integrity of his source, but for all involved, having had weeks pass, this should take another leap, or this thread will simply become a speculation/opinion thread on meditation as a means to contact higher beings. And there are probably plenty of similar threads in the paranormal section...and they've probably run their course...

Sorry, I think I've added 10 more pounds to this page...

[edit on 21-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I'm sure AA is thinking that having me advocate for him is like having Britney Spears heading a campaign for parenthood...maybe a rough analogy...

And from where I am sitting, it seems more like the your Campaign for Parenthood defending AA's Britney Spears. You are doing much more for this thread than the OP is, and while I don't agree with some of your conclusions, the fact of the matter is you and a few others are TRYING to explain what is happening, and THAT is respectable. Rather than hide behind a position of 'this just is and you must believe it', at least a few of you are getting your hands dirty, and thats all we can really ask for.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
AA apologized for inappropriate, off-topic posts.

I don't even feel, AA, that you are at fault for posting egregiously inappropriate statements. Nothing has been malicious on anyone's part. Some have maybe crossed the line, but I don't think anyone here feels truly wronged.

It IS hard to make unqualified statements such as "I am in communication with alien grays and have a technique to communicate with them" here without something someone can use to verify the veracity of that statement.

It's even harder when the credibility rests on techniques that only some are having success with...Although, those having success posting their experiences DOES help...just an observation...

I got that your apology, AA, was sincere. Now let's move on. You said let's meet our newfound friends. I know everyone posting here would like to do just that - to meet your newfound friends...

So anything you can do to facilitate this process please proceed...And if there's anything we can do, please advise...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
There has been a lot of activity on this thread in 1 day. It took me an hour and a half to get through it all and dissect it.

I don’t even feel up to responding to comments or questions from above… Although I have to say this thread went from being completely off topic to correcting itself by the past few posts… so therefore I will move on and keep it on topic…

Ok… So.. I have to respond to interestedalways.

I too have been studying these topics for quite some time now… I have had unexplainable experiences in the past, but since my involvement in the original thread, I have had many more. Maybe they have always happened... at least that’s what I have come to believe.

I have looked back at my childhood in great detail now. I looked backed in my teens. I have also looked at my young adulthood. Several striking things connect together in a series of unexplainable happenings that I had “forgotten” about.

Does this make me special? No… I believe everyone has these things happen to them. Only we don’t notice it, or we shrug it off as nothing and move on. After becoming aware of these things, more and more are staring to be noticed…

~~ What you pay attention to, you become conscious of. ~~

Very true, you know the phenomenon about buying a new car. As soon as you buy a new car, you will see that same car everywhere you drive. Not because there are actually any more of that car around, but because you are aware of them more. The same thing happens when learning a new word. All of a sudden you notice it being used all the time. There is a name for this, but I cannot remember what the phenomenon is called.

Back on topic.

I think that most people will have problems obtaining any form of contact here, because of the “out of this world” approach.

I was drawn to the previous thread due to the topic alone. I think that’s why AA chose the topic “proof positive”. For a few, it would be. I myself have found proof in alien comms.

Repeat… I have found MY proof positive for alien communication. The tech only exposed me to what I needed to comprehend in order to make contact. It was very easy for me to grasp these things, because some where already my ordinary thinking. At first I thought I was crazy. I U2U’d several members. I came to the conclusion that as long as I still questioned my sanity, I was still sane. And I do, so I am.

This alien comms I have come in contact with, cannot be proven, without you experiencing it. I do not know what this alien form is. I do not know if it is living, spiritual, or mental. I do not know if this is from extra dimensional beings, or demons, or what.

What I do know is that everyone experiences these things in different ways. I think that religion can show us this. As stated above by a different member, he went down the road of exploration into the abduction / alien phenomenon and found it was a dead end. He explained this by attesting a “sighting” was our incomprehension of the greater power we come in contact with. This is a similar definition of what I believe, however on the “religious” side of the belief.

What I am getting at is;

dictionary.reference.com...

the definition of alien includes things other than beings from outer space. Perhaps this ALIEN communication is just something “UNKNOWN” to us. That’s what makes it ALIEN. Something that is foreign or unknown to me, I consider alien. (in use of the English word.)

So in closing, I have come in tune with this higher form of communication. I am beginning to understand things in life a lot better now. I don’t know where it is coming from however. That is why I am here posting and following this thread, in hopes to find answers to unsolved questions…

I have an extremely open mind, and I am trying to view this from another perspective. Sorry if my views seem to have changed, its only in a fair attempt to open others to the same way of thinking. I still stand my ground on what I believe as stated in previous posts…

-hex

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

If I didn't know any better, I'd say much like the crop circles, the frequent and increasing ufo flybys and alleged contact such as these, this is what in fact is happening. And if that's the case, this is a very compassionate, profound and caring way to bring us into a fuller understanding of who we are, and what this universe is really about.

Crop circles are not an alien phenomenon. They are on ley lines and are created by our collective super-concience awakening. We are changing, you can see it everywhere there is no denying it. Aliens did not create worm-holes and kick in the hyper-drive to arrived here for some kind of evolutionary experiment. They are not communicating with us from accross the galaxy either.

We are higher light beings, when we manifest with our sphere of energy from within we are no longer just people. As we raise our awareness and frequency we will become more aware of our inner being-ness. We are reaching the next earth incarnation and the veil is thinning, it is not a star trek episode, we are not going to get beamed up we are becoming greater than we were, but it is not through alien contact. If you choose to see the otherworld in a biased way it will be seen as your mind can make it fit.

There is an incident by a guy with the last name of Walton. He was hunting and saw some fireighters in the woods. Because these beings manifested in his mind as strangers he can trust (fire/rescue) they were able to better communicate with him. Because the poor sod watched too much TV his mind did not absorb what they actually were and he was frightened and saw them as alien.

These higher light beings manifest in whateer form your mind will accept.

There is a negative side to all this. It is the side that does not want us too reach our next level or at least not the masses. This side I have sensed while in circle. They are the controling factor of this material world and have pumped the media slowly but surely and mainfested the alien agenda in the minds of the masses. You are being taken for a ride by the dark side, to the one I care about get the hell off this track.

Your heart knows what I say is true.

Here is a link that is part if the controling forces agenda. Dark night

Dont fall for the ruse.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
For the last two or three days I have been hunting for the post you just linked to!!! I just about gave up on it...then you post it! There it is...lol...

My search for that was more to reread it, because I skimmed it the first time (and I don't think there's necessarily a connection here...was just curious about it).

I wanted to post this here instead of u2u'ing it, because the fact that you posted that was a very bizarre coincidence.

I wonder if AA has any thoughts on that as well. It shows what physically may be happening in the next few years...one of many possibilities...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
We are higher light beings, when we manifest with our sphere of energy from within we are no longer just people. As we raise our awareness and frequency we will become more aware of our inner being-ness. We are reaching the next earth incarnation and the veil is thinning, it is not a star trek episode, we are not going to get beamed up we are becoming greater than we were, but it is not through alien contact. If you choose to see the otherworld in a biased way it will be seen as your mind can make it fit.

[.....]Your heart knows what I say is true.

Is this awareness of our 'inner being-ness' becoming manifest throughout the Earth's entire population? Including those that traffic in modern human slavery? Or those people that strap bombs to their bodies and slaughter innocent bystanders in order to make a political point? How about the millions of African children at risk from AIDS, cholera, dysentery, or simple diarrhea? Not to mention the chance of slaughter or rape at the hands of other humans becoming aware of their 'inner being-ness'.

We are simply very smart bi-pedal animals. Our poop stinks, we bleed when we are cut, and we eventually die. Make no mistake, it is good to be a smart animal; our clothing, shelter, and food is much better quality than your average grazer.

I think the kind of rhetoric I've quoted here is either an attempt to escape the hard fact of existence or a bewildered response to the recent technology explosion and subsequent flattening of the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think that one thing is for sure...

there is something happening here in the now... and is continuing to happen over the next few years...

everyone is starting to see it..

just now one knows what is is...

-hex

i think even Hank o roo will agree with this...

[edit on 21-12-2006 by hexed1911]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hexed1911
i think even Hank o roo will agree with this...

I will agree that things beyond our realm of understanding happen daily, but I don't think it is any more or less prevailant in terms of the percent of the population than it was at any other part in history, if anything, maybe less. But your point is taken.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
AA
What happened to the computer program you were going to pass on (from about ten pages ago)? Like your offer of information from your contact with your Eldest in the "Proof positive" thread, the offered computer program has not actually come to anything and requests for it appeared to illict no response. To me this stands out like a sore thumb - but maybe its just me or - I've missed something.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
If I may: Has ANYONE who has tried the tone/image route to communication with aliens as A. Agenda proposed achieved even a cursory semblence of success? And I don't mean warm & fuzzy headaches/sleepiness/meditative bliss and the like - actual contact or communication with aliens: gray, green, blue, or otherwise?
[edit on 12/20/2006 by Outrageo]

Exactly this I am missing since 3 or 4 month.

so right on topic:
Has anyone actually managed to communicate with AA's aliens?

If so, I would like to know it and be it to get a picture of AA's 'Grays'.
I don't like AA (and OTD, especially you, how you want to know that?) always saying this are different beeings than the greys and benevolent but does not give any substantial info on them whereas judge on their actions based on AA's (in content doubtful and not validable) experience explanation, it's clear were they belong to.

This said let me give you a honest update what happend on my side so far.
-> in short: nothing, communication negative.

In details:

1) tried the colour methode for a month.
-> result: Bad dreams of all sort of wired bad aliens and astral beeings.
-> wired dreams of 'object' seen a day ahead in the dream.
-> but first of this 'look ahead' dream happend before AA's thread started.
-> wired Mandy-look a like-'guardian' dream person/alien. Still no clue what she does in my dreams only that she leads me to in my understanding 'wrong paths' form time to times. First dream with her happend before AA's thread.

2) Did skip 0.834 Hz methode completly. Main reason by then I knew enough about AA's so benevolent grays (still precontent AA is honest and has contact what I doubt) that I do not want the contact to them. But second reason: I know too much about electronics to know this tone is considerable not emitted through air nor through EM. What you hear are dirt effects of the digitalisation all above 0.834. Third reason: AA became very incredible by then already.

3) tried quantum move/sound once only, to check what it is about.
-> can only shake my head about that poor animation. Sorry but it's like that. And with that AA lost the last bit credibility to me.
Really, question this yourself. This pic has 3-D objects yet AA animated it with 2-D bitmaps. Why?Could it be it is not his construction and he has taken the pic from somewhere of the net? Remember the colour exercise he has taken from the net and did not modify. (well yes outside of physical ..very credibale as 'I am only a human')

Next to that I picked up my own methode of meditation. Becasue I detected the benefit of doing meditations again. (did that once before).
You are more relaxed and you are more aware. You simple feel better.

For fun I tried to contact a good human looking female alien.
(Why trieng to contact doubtful grays that manipulate you unasked..if there are wonderfull other beeings out there?)
Hmm just have seen a video about one made such an experience and thought why not.
That night I indeed had a dream of that wonderfull alien beeing. Except that she didnt want to getting close in harmony with me but rather appeared as a little agressive hunter. I guess she had missunderstood my invitation.

But that was still more pleasant than the other wired alien beeings dream

However this showed me one thing. The dreams of aliens did not happen because of AA's methode but because concentration in this topic. Self suggestion if you want so. And the most what I have read here indicates to me that you made simulare experiences in your meditation that very likely might come from your expectation and concentration in this topic rather than real events.

So as I said. Although I had a lot of wired alien dreams, that were in some sort still valueable, no countable success with alien communication through AA's methode. Especially not with this to us all except to AA unknown grays. (who except him knows to what aliens he refer!?!?)

What else..
Hmm symbols I have seen in one of my OWN meditation too, for a short flash. But when I count what I have seen in flashes, then I have seen everything I could ever imagine and couldn't before eighter.

About reality/awakening changes in generell. I experience reality a little different than 3 month ago. This I can hardly deny.
Whereas this has hardly to do with AA's aliens this has a lot to do with picking up meditation and that some drastical 'not easy to bite on' events happend in my life that give everything a touch of unrealness. But yet I feel better than ever. So I am not sure if this my very own personal spiritual reality experience change or if this is somehow world wide happening. If so this would be interssting.
And before you say, yes that's it thats the grays doing.. no, they only would like to claim the fame for this. But it's something that when it indeed happens world wide and not personal only (i only have my experiences so far and can not extrapolate) it happens independ of them by all I know.

That's pretty much it. AA is not credible for me. The methodes faulty.

I think you would have more success contacting aliens of any sort with any methode on your own. It's your desire/wish at first hand that is importand. And AA's grays are definitive not my desire.
How physical real this experiences then are..is another topic.

I know/read from a few that really whished/desired that much to have contact and indid had even physical contact then. More exactly they became abducted and missing memory. Very enlightened behaviour. So be carefull with your whishes. Contact the right ones.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
oh forgot..
who of you can finish this 6 digit number starting with 7?

7 _ _ _ _ _

I tried my best to put that into the 'stream' (as close as I could get there how close or far ever this might be) a month or so ago addressed to a number of significant ppl in the original thread.Repeated that several time/nights then. And repeated it in my meditation of yesterday. Thought someone 'telepathic' might have 'luck' and picked it up with or without stream.

I think there is no real chance.
But before I trash it..now you know. If you came a cross such a penetrant
6 digit number.. let me know.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join