It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
hank,
this thread is my experience and beliefs I offer no poof.

any inconstancy in my story is because i am delusional and a schizoid.

I agree with you, i am crazy.

You cant hear the tone with no speakers i lied about all of it.

You happy now since i have omitted this to you do you mind leaving the rest of us cultist crazies to discuss our metally deranged ideas that have no scientific proof that forward thinkers like you could never understand because it all crazy stuff.

Thanks

AA

I am crazy like a fox.....

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
By all rights, Hank, with all intellectual integrity and reviewing all that has lead up to this point, you must admit that this thread fills a much needed gap in the Aliens & UFOs forum.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

The case against Alien's method as a way to contact aliens is made pretty much by everyone who has tried the method and hasn't contacted aliens. Some of these guys have been trying for quite some time without success.

- Have you thought that maybe the possibility we are talking about a different Alien species different than your reality is associating it with? AA has made it quite clear these are the GRAYS and not the GREYS or any other Alien associated with "commercial" image.

- I don’t know where you have this thought that no one here hasn’t had success. I myself had success. As defined by me. I can not confirm terrestrial or non terrestrial. I can’t even confirm it to be anything yet. That is why the thread stays active. Everyone is currently starting this. Give it time. He never claimed any timeframe. (possibly because time doesn’t matter) I myself believe this is something that everyone will experience over the coming years.

I have to emphatically disagree with you here. You are saying that if one method, such as meditation, fails to reach its goal of contacting aliens, then a completely different method, such as prayer, will fail reach its goal -- God. This is not logical because, to be true, the methods would need to be identical and have identical objectives, but prayer and meditation are not identical nor do they have identical objectives. So, your statement is incorrect.

- I don’t think this is what he is trying to say at all… He is trying to open your mind a bit. You obviously believe in GOD. Some humans do not. Therefore you cannot use your Christian beliefs to overpower thoughts outside of Christians. What he is saying is:

“If you believe it is impossible to contact aliens through meditation, then it is just as impossible to contact a Higher Being through prayer.”

- This makes sense. Aliens (of many types) are believed by many people to use Telepathy. You may not believe this yourself, but in this field, most people agree that to be the case. Therefore if you don’t believe it, then this exercise cannot be possible in your reality. In my reality it is possible. I personally believe Aliens to use telepathy.
- Me having views outside of Christian beliefs would raise the question to you: If I do not believe in GOD, would praying help me communicate with GOD? No. Because if I do not think it is possible in the first place, then how can I attempt it.
- This can be referred back to several examples such as, The earth is flat, or a light bulb will never work.

Start thinking outside of your everyday life, look for the possibility of knowledge we have not discovered yet.

Looking at this from your point of view (which I can do, because my mind allows me to think openly) I can see how you would discredit all of this. Although I disagree with you, and you disagree with me, perhaps we can both at least view the picture from both sides….

- hex

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
"What you pay attention to, you become concious of...."

words to live by in 2007....

- hex

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

hexed1911 said
Start thinking outside of your everyday life, look for the possibility of knowledge we have not discovered yet.

Your telling this to a CHRISTIAN?! No one can think beyond the limits of everyday concerns and routines more than a Christian. We are in the world but not of it. We devote ourselves to things that are spiritual...not physical. We seek first the Kingdom of God not the riches of this material world. This is not to say that we are all saints or perfect, but it is to point out that the goals and aspirations of Christians are not limited to "everyday life."

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hexed1911

- Have you thought that maybe the possibility we are talking about a different Alien species different than your reality is associating it with? AA has made it quite clear these are the GRAYS and not the GREYS or any other Alien associated with "commercial" image.

Thats not good then look what I found!

THE GRAY ALIEN ALLIANCE WITH ADOLPH HITLER AND THE NAZIS
I bid you good evening. Doyle here. 'Tis a bit lacking in the energy this evening as there are few to contribute. However, we shall endeavor to relay the information that is necessary. We shall at least attempt to begin the process.

I have chosen to speak first for the simple reason that in reference to the historical foundation of genetic engineering in recent times, the key year is the year of my departure from the physical plane which would be 1930.

Web link of source

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
this is not the grays we esteblishing contact with.

AA

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
this is not the grays we esteblishing contact with.

AA

Can you please clear this up for me then AA

If its not Greys or Grays what or whom is it we are contacting?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
we are contacting the grays th article is reffering too the greys its a misconception.

people make the destiction that they are one and the same this is false.

AA

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is somthing like a book I read called "Above Black". Do you think they know Dan Sherman is he one of the team sent here to help us to the next level?
Thanks AA

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Dan Sherman is not part of the advanced team, his story is real insofar as he believes it.

The advance teams started in the late 70's they are known as the indego children. Adults started waking up in the mid 80's, the shift has been accelerating since then.

Look around you look how aleins are making there way into the main stream in commercials, movies, cerial boxes lunch boxes and so on. The people pushing all of this are members of the advanced teams.

Convergence of the speicies is close at hand.

AA

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Dan Sherman is not part of the advanced team, his story is real insofar as he believes it.

The advance teams started in the late 70's they are known as the indego children. Adults started waking up in the mid 80's, the shift has been accelerating since then.

Look around you look how aleins are making there way into the main stream in commercials, movies, cerial boxes lunch boxes and so on. The people pushing all of this are members of the advanced teams.

Convergence of the speicies is close at hand.

AA

I was born in 1977 how do I find out if I am one of the indego children?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

hexed1911 said

Your telling this to a CHRISTIAN?! No one can think beyond the limits of everyday concerns and routines more than a Christian. We are in the world but not of it. We devote ourselves to things that are spiritual...not physical. We seek first the Kingdom of God not the riches of this material world. This is not to say that we are all saints or perfect, but it is to point out that the goals and aspirations of Christians are not limited to "everyday life."

I am sorry that I am posting an off topic reply, but that statement above, especially in bold, is such an arrogant perspective. E.g. it implies perfect knowledge of other religions (which I doubt the poster has) and denounce them, to claim that Christians are the most perfect spiritually.

I am not stating that I believe in AA; I am merely observing. I was however struck by the arrogance and narrow view implied in the reply above.

Sorry for being off topic but it has to be said,

Paranoid Duck

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I beg to differ... however after this post I will no longer debate this with you, as to keep this on topic.

The reason this isnt so, is because Christians to do believe in what science proves.

Let me ask you this. and trust me, I can see both sides because I used to practice Christianity.

1) Do you believe in aliens? Of any sort. Extra terrestrial, extra dimensional, or spiritual? If so, why? If not, why?
2) Do you believe in evolution? Particularly do you believe the world was created in 7 days? A litteral 7 days? If so why? if not why?
3) Do you believe in an apocolypse? Do you believe it is coming? If so, ,when? Why?

-hex

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
you can google the subject and find out there is lots of good solid info out there.

AA

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Let me ask you this Mr Blue man…
Have you tried to play this tone rather than telling everyone it CANNOT be possible? Have you actually tried it? I think not….

Please. Give it a try. It would be of utmost importance that someone such as yourself who is arguing the fact something doesn’t work, at least try it first…

-hex

PS: nothing was meant in a derogatory way… just keeping the laughs going while we debate. Staying in good spirits…

This is all well and good, I am not doubting that your earbuds are emitting something that your ears are picking up, however, there is NO WAY, and let me reitterate, THERE IS A ZERO PERCENT CHANCE that your ears could pick up the tone that you need to be listening for, and if you ARE hearing a tone.. it's not the tone you would want.

My question still stands however.

Why does the computer play THAT tone without speakers and not my MUSIC?

And AA, don't think I didn't see your sarcasms, mate. What do you find so threatening about some questions about your method? If there was nothing to hide, there would be no harm in responding directly instead of with sarcasms.

By all rights, Hank, with all intellectual integrity and reviewing all that has lead up to this point, you must admit that this thread fills a much needed gap in the Aliens & UFOs forum.

No, I feel that there IS a place for Theological debate on the religous aspects of Aliens, but no one seems interested in moving it into the Religon forum. Perhaps (as I have said to some others in u2u's) there should be a Theological Alien Forum to keep the less scientific aspects of the subject seperate from the rest of it.

Edit:

I have reconsidered this above part and after smacking myslef and laughing myself silly, I see that yeahright and I are arguing the same point, just using different verbage.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by HankMcCoy]

[edit on 20-12-2006 by HankMcCoy]

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 20-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
This is all well and good, I am not doubting that your earbuds are emitting something that your ears are picking up, however, there is NO WAY, and let me reitterate, THERE IS A ZERO PERCENT CHANCE that your ears could pick up the tone that you need to be listening for, and if you ARE hearing a tone.. it's not the tone you would want.

My question still stands however.

Have you ever thought that maybe the sound I am hearing is the sound intended. Perhaps the "Aliens" use that "out of range" frequency to create another sound all together. Perhaps it is this sound I am to hear, and not the tone of the .834hz....

again.. open minds tend to solve problems faster than the tunnel sighted challenger...

I am simply trying to view this from an outside opinion. I mean, AA never said it was that exact frequency you are listening for. He said its the frequency used. Did he really need to explain what would happen? Well some might think so... it might have been better if he had, but he never claimed anything was 100% fact, he asked people to try something. That’s it. He posted with an open ended process. I think it is better he do that, than put pre existing thoughts in our heads about what is going on.

Again.. you still have not answered the question. Have you tried the exercise? I think not...

AA - any input would be greatly appreciated as to help solve this problem so we can move on with this....

[edit on 20-12-2006 by hexed1911]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Have you ever thought that maybe the sound I am hearing is the sound intended. Perhaps the "Aliens" use that "out of range" frequency to create another sound all together. Perhaps it is this sound I am to hear, and not the tone of the .834hz....

Go to Google and find a tone generator, there are many ones on the internet… don’t want to post a specific one for obvious reasons…. But find one that will allow you to create a SIN WAVE with a frequency of 0.834 HRz, and output it to a wave file for duration 810 seconds exactly. The tone will not be audible to the human ear so I suggest you use a nice visualization plug in for Windows Media Player.

The visualization it not important its the tone that matters. I stated above that the tone would not be audiable but it will poduce the peoper effect on the peson.

No, AA was quite clear that the tone was what mattered, and when it was revealed that speakers do not actually make that tone..

You pc does not even have to have speakers the computer will generate the electromagnetic field that is require just but playing the wave file.

So clearly it is the tone that is need, and if you are hearing a noise, it cannot possibly be the tone that AA indicated. He was specific in what was needed, a vibration created that results from the specified tone. Not audible 'out of range' frequency.

We can go around and around on this, but this is the sticking point. And no, like the last meditation, I am choosing not to utilize it until a time that it is seen to even be mechanically feasable.

I think it is safe to say that no one wants to tackle the questions I put forward, but just to be on the safe side I will ask once more.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You can't disprove the extrordinary with ordinary rules.

hank youre applying rules and boundries from our current reality, to something that is quite abviously above that.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Hank,
While I am as much a skeptic as you I did do some research on the matter of tone generators, done some experiments even started a thread about it. While I am still not convinced you will contact Aliens with this method there are proven scientific studies on tone generators and brain responce to these tones. The "Monroe Institute" is a good place to start your research. Also the"Theory Behind BrainWave Generator" has a good explanation on how binaural beats work.

But I must say none of this would work without speakers plain and simple!

hope this helps

AlBeMeT

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join