It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:
JSR

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hexed1911

I think thats what people like AA are for... they have been giving a assignment (subconciously) and shown the way to spread the word of the future... those of us who take it seriously and study it have a chance of being ahead of the shift (or on track as we should be)

i know i said i wouldn't post....sorry, i couldn't resist.

are you saying mr AA is a prophet?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
hexed, I wanted to respond to your post.

You said,

say person A is already in the understanding of what the future entails.. that person will have a quite litteral shift in conciousness because they are aware of it...

I don't see how, or what sort of understanding "...of what the future entails..." will cause a literal shift.

Also, what do you (or AA) see a person experiencing when they experience a "literal shift". Are there lights? Do they see a tunnel? Does their vision go black, then fade up to a new reality? Do they pass out and wake up in a new reality? Do they die? Is there a tunnel they travel through?

You follow that up by saying,

They will be presented with the choice by a series of events that happen globally. Such as; UFO sightings increase, violent outbreaks in cities, economic struggles, etc.... These things will bring those people to an awareness of what is going on, even if they do not know what the end result is, they will be aware something is happening...they will then have to choose to resist or to fall in place...

It looks like you mean that people will simply be thrust into chaos, and at the same time see ufos. But how does simply witnessing these events, or reflecting on them cause a "literal shift" - or does it even cause a literal shift?

You seem to say in this second statement that there won't be a shift as much as there will be a response to this mayhem, which is to succumb to the powers that be, or to take up arms against them?

In a scenario like you described, it will be panic and mayhem and people will be struggling to survive. This has nothing to do with a shift, but more appears as a negative turn in the political arena that causes social unrest, with the addition of flying craft. The connection doesn't seem to be made here, or the thought is incomplete.

You suggest,

I think thats what people like AA are for... they have been giving a assignment (subconciously) and shown the way to spread the word of the future... those of us who take it seriously and study it have a chance of being ahead of the shift (or on track as we should be)...those who deny the possiblity, will have a violent shift into reality when the time comes...

AA is, in a general sense, simply suggesting that a choice of some time will be presented to each and every individual on this planet in the near future. And that this choice has something to do with higher beings.

Many people are of the mind that our planet is changing, and many are aware that there are ufos, crop circles and other bizarre and new phenomena currently taking place, but does a simple acknowledgment of these things constitute some kind of awareness? Does acknowledgment of these things prepare people for a choice with regard to their reality changing?

Just questions...not coming down on you by posing these, so don't take it that way. Thank you for posting...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
OTD

Does this mean that those posting about destruction and atrocities, while those posting an upgrade in consciousness and an introduction to extraterrestrials will both see that reality come to pass?

Yes

D4rkKnight's post, in particular, has either the U.S., or a related sub-government creating an unbelievable terror show in the sky (moving bands of light, flying craft swooping through the clouds and down at us, moon-sized, or larger planets appearing, strange sounds, music, psychologically induced visions and familiar voices, etc.), and through home electronics systems in 2011 that will create chaos to those watching on the ground, and a breakdown of the worst kind in every society on Earth.

He says when those that are still alive are starving and begging for food, that the military will arise from their underground bunkers and exploit who they want, while punishing those they have no use for. That's Apocalyptic. Not pretty...smallpeeps in the post, "Love is the ticket..." seems somewhat in agreement with this...

He is correct and his reality choice will provide this reality in its entirety. Humans before embodiment chose the life they will live the experience we will have etc.

How do these things supposedly come to pass for the individuals posting/believing them?

As the shift nears there will be an audible tone in mankind’s ears that will increase as the shift quickens, this is an indicator that the time is almost at hand.

Are you saying that each and every person will be transferred to his/her belief system in the near future?

Yes

Will there be 6 billion different belief system worlds (1 for each person on the planet)?

Six billion times the amount of infinite reality raging around us all the time, remember that the multiverse has no beginning and no end, everything exist everywhere all the time.

If this nefarious organization, or sub-government wishes for their sinister future, and their potential victims choose another reality, will these people simply vanish, leaving this organization with a diminished population, or will the people being moved to other "reality systems" leave a clone, so it appears as though no one has left?

Everything will remain the same as they are now, you will not remember the shift but the reality you choose will come into being, the sinister organizations you speak of will simple fall by the way side for one choosing the path of enlighten, those that truly believe the apocalypse is underway will then so have their wishes. Contact will then begin for these people.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
OTD

How could each individual get a conscious choice to be involved in these scenarious or not, in your mind? Because anyone deciding between a terrifying future that includes their own enslavement and a positive, higher, friendly open galaxy would choose the latter.

Cant be explained needs to be experienced.

How soon will these things come into being, and what sort of experiences or "signs" can people look for to see them approaching?

Will start with the low auditable tone in the ears and will continue until the shift happens, mankind will start to see things out side of their cages as some of you are now. Things that are impossible to explain but are happening.

I want to step back and just say that you're making statements about humankind as a whole. You're making statements about definite extraterrestrial contact over the next few years in a way that hasn't been seen in recent history, but even more incredibly, that every human being on this planet will have a conscious choice soon to "change, or alter their reality".

With our limited understanding of the multiverse is this really to hard to understand.

These are very big, very incredible statements to make. But you feel confident in making them?

With every fiber of my being and every breath I have yes I do.

Have you been shown glimpses of either your own, or other's future?

I have seen many realities and many paths.

I wanted to add - in what form will this choice be presented? How will it be presented? Will an alien, or other being appear in front of every person and ask them what road they want?

I only know of the audible tone which will be the first sign.

Will our decision be presented to us literally, or will it be a more subtle, subconscious choice?

You will be fully couscous when you are presented with the choice.

Will each individual be clear and understand the choice as it's presented to them?

It will be made more clear then anything in your physical existence.

AA

if you need more just let me know.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
One last thing, D4rkKnight says just about verbatim what you just said about how the events start.

D4rkKnight says that we will begin to see lights, hear sounds and experience other new phenomena in the sky. Except D4rkKnight then says that things will get terrifying and go down hill from there.

So you are saying the same phenomena will start this, but instead of a government show, which includes people seeing their "savior" figures, etc., that the culmination in your view will be "decision time"...

It's kind of disturbing how these things have a lot in common...

Wanted to add that D4rkKnight sees this happening in 2011. Approx. when, AA, do you see things starting...?

[edit on 22-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
in lue of the past two AA posts I think he answered the questions you presented to me plus more....

I would like to point out that the Mayan calendar also has a lot of detailed explainations for all of this. When you get into studying the calendar you will notice some interesting dates...

it started in NOV 06 and will continue to go throughout 2009 which will be when we start entering the other plain of conciousness... then until 2011 we will come to a global conciousness... 2012 is when the process will complete itself and we will have passed the forth dimension into the fifth...

that is my understanding.. if you want the precise dates I can look them up...

again.. thats the Mayan calendar prophecy.... very similar to DK and AAs ....

btw. JSR.. no im not claiming he is a Prophet.. and either does he...

-hex

[edit on 22-12-2006 by hexed1911]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
This is not a personal attack against AA, because i feel that he may be too ill to see his problems himself, but you poor people going on with what he says are not helping.

This guy seriously needs help and making him think he is enlightened rather than mentally ill are as much to blame as the illness is.

I'm extremely open minded, some of my posts in various topics would be regarded as 'crazy talk' too, but i don't claim i am an ambassador from an Alien race (that cannot even spell properly, let alone structure a sentence. Very advanced beings!) There is a line between interesting/possible and plain insane and i think things like this are so far across that line that it has gone out of sight.

I pity this poor soul. I'll leave you all to continue, but to those that expect to get something out of it you are just wasting precious moments of your life that you won't get back.

[edit on 16-12-2006 by fooffstarr]

I read the Bible again the other day and Jesus speaks like a madman too at times. He was living in an abstract reality that others could not see or comprehend, and he didn't explain himself clearly. They killed him. They killed John The Baptist. They've burned witches and anyone in contact with anything strange. All they want to do is eat drink and be merry!

I've been called insane thousands of times too, and i think it's just a communication breakdown and a misunderstanding mostly. People make contact with the spirit world and it blows their minds in different degrees. They start saying things out of the norm and can't explain themselves clearly because language doesn't cover what they are experiencing. I make direct physical contact with aliens often but no matter how I try I can't explain it to people clearly and they generally just think I'm insane.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
probed, you said in another thread (don't mean to put you on the spot) the following,

I was speaking via telepathy with an alien woman about a month ago and she suddenly said that if she gives me too much information I will take advantage of her. It was like she was saying my very nature is a threat to her. And I believe we are a threat as a species. Look at what we've done to every species on our planet. We make species go extinct every day. We are a deadly life form.

You also said in that same post,

(PS An alien just spoke telepathically to me and told me that when we die we have all our bad qualities removed and we become perfect.)

I was just out looking at updated Alien & UFOs threads, because I lead a socially destitute existence (lol). Actually, wiling away last few hours at work...

What if any information do you get from your "contacts" that can corroborate this (and before Hank speaks up lol I want to say I understand the near impossibility of verifying probed's response)?

And probed, I don't think you're crazy. In fact, of all of the people posting on ATS I'm the craziest. An out-and-out wild man. Please stay back...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

I was just out looking at updated Alien & UFOs threads, because I lead a socially destitute existence (lol). Actually, wiling away last few hours at work...

What if any information do you get from your "contacts" that can corroborate this (and before Hank speaks up lol I want to say I understand the near impossibility of verifying probed's response)?

Why do you need excuses to read other threads?

Hank can write all he wants I have him on ignore.

And if you want proof of telepathy then read up on the subject and you'll find it is something millions of people have experienced.

There is no proof in the entire world that we are not alone in the universe. Every manifestation can be explained in another way. It's all a matter of what you want to believe. There never will be proof and there never will be a global shift in consciousness.

If you believe you are going to vanish into a new dimension in 2010 or whenever then you're heading for a cataclysmic letdown. You'll be here for your whole life like everyone else.

John The Baptist said "Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand", but it never manifested. And neither will these new age global transitions you're counting on. You'll be telling your great great grandkids that a change is coming soon and to be prepared. Then you will die without seeing it. I'm not trying to be negative I'm trying to keep things real.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

There is no proof in the entire world that we are not alone in the universe. Every manifestation can be explained in another way. It's all a matter of what you want to believe. There never will be proof and there never will be a global shift in consciousness.

If you believe you are going to vanish into a new dimension in 2010 or whenever then you're heading for a cataclysmic letdown. You'll be here for your whole life like everyone else.

Wrong

I have alot of respect for you probed but you are so far off them mark on this one. The shift is coming and its going to happen and nothing can stop it, the great experiemnt know as earth is almost at and end.

Ask your buddies to come and visit me please and the report back on what they tell you.

AA

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

Hank can write all he wants I have him on ignore.

I'm not trying to be negative I'm trying to keep things real.

By putting me on ignore, the only thing he is doing is Denying Reality. Theology has ignored Science for milennia. It seems like the Church of the Grays has excommunicated me.

Way to have an open mind.

Having an open mind not only means opening yourself up to the possibility of aliens, but also to open your mind to the possibility that they might not exist.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Wrong

Finally! A showdown! Who is REALLY speaking to the Aliens? This should be good.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hank i dont have you on ignore I like what you have to offer, even though sometimes i want to put you ingore.

AA

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Hank i dont have you on ignore I like what you have to offer, even though sometimes i want to put you ingore.

AA

You like what I have to offer yet chose to never respond to ANY of the valid questions I have posed in this thread. IF you do like what I bring to the thread, PLEASE answer this question.

Why will a computer emit the tone without speakers but not my mp3's?

[edit on 22-12-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
And finally we see the problem with the current crop of 'alien contact and communication' accounts.

They don't agree.

I've been following ATS for a long time. The single most comical aspect of this forum is the complete lack of commonality in the 'alien contact' stories.

I'm pretty sure there are aliens amongst us. I don't think they are extraterrestrial. We are seeing a manifestation that is generated, constructed, and experienced totally within an individual's perceptions and frameworks. The experience is completely shaped by culture, gender, age, education, world view, etc. They are natural occurrences experienced by a very few people. On second thought, they may be experienced by everyone, but recalled differently.

That being said, the worm in the apple is the accounts of physical abduction. Most indications are that they have a remarkable level of detailed congruence. I'm still pondering on how to encompass those experiences into my theory.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sorry Hank,
[qoute]
Why will a computer emit the tone without speakers but not my mp3's?

Please elaborate on this alittle.... little confused

AA

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
haahah

probed, thank you for your response.

I wanted to first say that I'm not sure Hank read what you had to say. If he did he would plainly see that you agree (probably with him on this) that the status quo will remain as it is for years to come.

Sleeper would agree on that note also (sorry for answering on sleeper's behalf if he's reading - hi. I'm not actually, but I know he said it would be beyond our lifetime for full scale contact to occur, and I believe he thinks the status quo will remain as well..)

It's interesting to note that we have two individuals in contact with aliens, but their viewpoints on the next few years are diametrically opposed...

Will really be curious to see what comes to pass over the next few years. I can say now that probedbygrays' viewpoint is also opposite to D4rkKnight's and smallpeep's viewpoint of the next few years - or can I? I'll let probed answer...

So probed is a die hard "realist" in his own words - despite the fact that he's in constant communication with aliens...that small fact slipped by...lol that's a little fact that I find already puts us in a realm where what AA and others say is very plausible.

Like I'm supposed to believe these individuals are in constant communication with aliens, but an unprecedented and accelerated planetary shift in consciousness is implausible...?

I'm just saying...I find humor that one thing's possible, while others are not...

AA stands firm. And I would say smallpeeps and D4rkKnight as well...But only time will tell who's right...

I'm still meditating, so if I get a call with some pertinent info I'll toss it up...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
haahah

probed, thank you for your response.

I wanted to first say that I'm not sure Hank read what you had to say. If he did he would plainly see that you agree (probably with him on this) that the status quo will remain as it is for years to come.

The information that was relayed isnt as important as the fact that two people that are dead set that they are in contact with aliens are giving polarizing accounts of the future years of our planet.

IF one of them is right, THEN the other one MUST be wrong. Of course there is still the posibility that BOTH are wrong, but now the possibility that BOTH are RIGHT is off the table.

@AA

Here is a post that will sum it up.

Link

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The grays are intervening with what is happening on the couscous level, the tone is being transmitted by the electromagnetic field the computer creates around its self and all biological entities in its radius. Hence the music cannot be heard or any effects from it but the tone will generate an effect and can not be heard either.

AA

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The grays are intervening with what is happening on the couscous level, the tone is being transmitted by the electromagnetic field the computer creates around its self and all biological entities in its radius. Hence the music cannot be heard or any effects from it but the tone will generate an effect and can not be heard either.

AA

I don't understand.

The Grays intervene every time that tone is created regardless of whether or not it is made by natural or artificial means?

What is the frequency of the EM field that is emitted by the computer? I would like to use my EMF detector to see if I can pick it up and if I had a frequency, it would make it much easier.

But that still doesnt asnwer my question, not really. If the tone is produced, and the tone is a sound vibration, why is THAT tone emitted and not OTHER sounds, like music?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join