It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Are you daft? Asking someone if their mental illness could be a cause isn't attacking them

It is in a public forum, i would regard a person's mental condition as private and sensitive information.

[edit on 19/12/06 by lbennie]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Xernexius,

I did it again and got the same feelings....but something very strange happened.

I started to mentally travel to a beautiful place. It seemed to go back in time.

I saw someone that looked like Jesus, in a Golden Robe. I got the feeling it was Jesus appearing resurected to Saul. On the road to Damascus. Something like that....The beauty almost made me emotional.

Very strange.

AA what do you think about this feeling and the one from my previous post?

Communication is only possible once the human vibrational level has achieved the level that it needs to be. All experiences are different along the journey. Just keep pushing it and relax its all good. The grays will show themselves at first in your mind as characters that you might or might not be familiar with but you will feel comfortable.

JSR,

im becoming board mr. AA

Your board and you don’t believe then what are you doing here? Oh I forgot I’m interesting to you. LOL

AA

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That's the thing AA. I felt my body or vibrational level open up. But there's no way to verify if these thoughts are simply a natural manifestation of subconscious activity. Or if they are indeed some type of input by the Grays.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Grays have not contacted you yet, once in your place of power ask for contact.

AA

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xernexius
No, Hank, was right to question it. I think that mindzi actually edited his/her post though.

Edit or not, I am tired of people coming to faulty conclusions based on little or inacurate information, posting it, then thinking its okay to take it all back.

Accountablity is needed.

Who have you become, Hank McCoy? The ATS police? If you aren't interested in what AA is doing here and you think he is a flake, then fine. Don't go away mad, just go away.

It is very frustrating to try to follow this thread with your incredible disruption. This issue is not black and white, lots of *grey* area. Pun intended. It isn't provable or debunkable from the armchair quarterback point of view. If you catch a big obvious glaring lie or such then out with it, but to keep picking and making such a personal mission to discredit AA is really making you look bad. Like a TROLL

I am asking you to please add to this topic or go bother someone else, because some of us find the material worthy of our time, but I don't find the harassement you are offering worthy of my time. You are a thorn in the paw of this thread. WHAT is your point? Debunking AA? Well go to make your own thread to do it cause I am reading this one, or trying to between all your BS.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Grays have not contacted you yet, once in your place of power ask for contact.

I did ask for contact when I was in my "place of power". Nothing happened. I'm becomeing extremely skeptical...Anyone else do it?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Try agian this time ask for the blue orb with the brilliant white core.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I will try again tonight.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Again. Nothing but that same feeling. I asked for the blue orb with the white core and what not. Honestly, stepping back and thinking about this.

It's ludacris, to some extent.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well, think of it this way :

Would you like being on someones beck and call list just because they tapped into a harmonic frequency? I sure wouldn't...

Maybe those entites were in the shower or something.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
maybe they put you on hold with out telling you..
try and ask to talk to his supervisor when you get a hold of someone though. lol

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I uploaded the audio and video files separately to savefile.com.

Here's a LINK

OK, I tried it once. The music, I will say, is fairly affecting. It's some interesting stuff. I've heard similar stuff, if not the exact same stuff before.

I would actually encourage anyone to find the Eckankar, or any "om" chants. That's good stuff too...

Thanks for your efforts, AA!

interestedalways, I understand your frustration with Hank, but it's misplaced. You have to read between the lines in posts to understand where someone is coming from. Hank doesn't mean any harm. If anything, he means the opposite...

I like Hank, helpful Hank the hardware man (um, I thought I'd qualify this previous statement - it's an American commercial - Hardware Hanks - for those of you from those third world countries, like Europe and Australia...hahaah OK, I am kidding). It's funny, but good, bad, or in between, you see people frequently enough on these threads you begin to develop a kinship...that kinship may be based on mutual resentment and hostility, but a kinship nonetheless. hahaha Kidding!

Anyway, continued luck and happy holidays to all! Remember, it's xmas!

[edit on 19-12-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
You are a thorn in the paw of this thread.

I wear that mantle GLADLY. To be a thorn in the paw of mindlessness is a badge of honor.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I wear that mantle GLADLY. To be a thorn in the paw of mindlessness is a badge of honor.

go away troll.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie

go away troll.

Fantastic way to deny ignorance there, chum. Do you want everyone that questions the status quo to simply go away? What will we truly learn if we stopped asking questioning.

Why is someone that questions the motivations and methods of someone that continually posts questionable and baseless claims AS FACT a troll? Should we all just roll over and accept everything that everyone on the internet says as fact without logical recourse? What is the point of discussion if we are all going to agree?

There is nothing else to talk about in threads of this nature, seeing as no measurable occurances are happening and all we can go with are annecdotes and theory. So when all the stories are told and all the theories are relayed, we still have this 600 lb gorilla in the thread, and that gorilla is named Logic. How long are we going to continue ignoring the gorilla?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Lock it away and do scientific studies on it?... ...

Bravo to Hank for actually trying to bring some logic back into this thread. Hate to tell everyone but this is Earth... and most of what AA is claiming is simply not possible. Argue what you will, but to me all his posts are is more and more evidence of mental instability.

I believe in UFOS... hell, i even believe in Santa, but contacting Aliens using colours and numbers while sitting like Ghandi is a bit too far fetched to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Please try to be polite and civil in this thread and stop casting aspersions on the mental state of fellow members.

I hate to have to step in here, but please return to on-topic posts.

Not pointing fingers here, but all the personal attacks MUST STOP.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Masqua beat me to it. Post removed.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm doing my best to stay polite, but it just frustrates me when people believe in things that are stated as truth, and yet have no factual basis.

I think it is something of a herd mentality that takes place, where one person may experience something and then others get the follow on placebo effect to assure themselves they are also special enough to feel it.

But, as per usual, the above is just my opinion. Carry on with you contacting of aliens.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Fantastic way to deny ignorance there, chum. Do you want everyone that questions the status quo to simply go away? What will we truly learn if we stopped asking questioning.

HankMcBrokenRecord,

im not saying we shouldnt question things, but you have stated the same thing, like, 40 times man. It seems a few arent aggreeing with you so you just keep comming back for more.

It's not that we don't understand - it's that we don't agree.
i think your too big headed to tell the difference.

Opinion - Wiki Def.

sorry i will stop disrupting the thread now.

[edit on 19/12/06 by lbennie]

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link Regarding R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join