It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
for rampagentX

one question before you go into all the above please. firstly i think people need to know how can you confirm that you are someone who was actually there and that you work for the airline? i know you dont want to get into any trouble but there must be some kind of confirmation. thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
I would imagine a picture does - or did - exist.

If it hasn't hit the internet by now, however, I fear an authentic one never will.

And we must all be prepared for the opportunistic hoaxer - who might attempt to release (or even sell) a fake picture to the amateur UFOlogy community.

I've said the same thing on a different thread.

However, dont be prepared just for a fake picture, prepare yourselfs for fake testimonials as well.

I'm not saying this rampagentX character is lying, but be skeptical, dont believe blindly.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think it's usually best to hear what a member has to say before passing judgment on it.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
I think it's usually best to hear what a member has to say before passing judgment on it.

I didn't pass any judgment, in fact, I said I wasn't saying he was lying.

I was only advising people to be cautious, to be skeptical about the issue.
Being skeptical and not believing are two completly different things.

I believe there was something at O'Hare (and in my personal opinion, an alien craft) and yet I am and will be skeptical of any photos, videos and testimonials regarding the case.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Glad i checked back on this.

So it seems we now have a witness.

I have some questions for him/her:

Have you been approached personally since the incident by members of government?

If so, what did they instruct you to do?

What, in your personal opinion, was the object?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Originally posted by Majic

I didn't pass any judgment, in fact, I said I wasn't saying he was lying.

I was only advising people to be cautious, to be skeptical about the issue.
Being skeptical and not believing are two completly different things.

i agree. thats why we should all slow down and try to confirm that he actually was there to be able to see something. you guys seem to be getting ahead of yourselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Okay. Im not good at chat, but here goes.

I work for United like you guessed by now.

We were ferrying a load of late bags for a 727 to F12 or 14, I don't remember now, when I saw what I thought was a widebody running off course out of the corner of my eye. When I looked up there it was just siting there, a gray shiny thing pretty high up, more than 1000 feet.

At first we thought it was really far away, because it was hard to focus on it, but it shifted left and right a couple times and thats when we knew it wasn't too far away. I looked up at the 727 cockpit and pointed to it then the crew saw it and was staring at it too. The pilot got on his radio and waving his arms like he was going nuts over what he was seeing. We figured it was a fat disc, like a M & M, about 20 feet wide but it was really hard to tell for sure because it was almost the same color as the clouds and if you looked away it was hard to find it and focus again. One of our crew ran to his locker to get his cellphone to take a picture.

It hung there moving really slightly from side to side for about another minute when we all felt our hair stand on end, and it just shot straight up into the clouds faster than anything we ever seen. It disturbed the clouds, like it made a big shockwave and we could see sunlight for a bit. We never got a picture but I don't think it would have come out very good anyway.

We could see a few other rats staring up at the hole and everyone was talking about it for a few days. Then the sups came and talked to all of us that we cant talk about this to anyone or we'd get fired. They said something about federal regulations and unauthorized reporting of false airspace breeches.

Last week, the sups came down again and reminded everyone about the regulations. Thats what made me think theres more to the story so I started searching online. I play pool with a buddy who told me about this website chat room so here I am.

I always thought people who believe in aliens were crazy but I don't know what that thing was. We see lots of aircraft come in even the fancy stuff that stays in the air when the President lands, but this thing was like nothing none of us ever saw.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thank you for the great report!! Do you know of anyone else, or have you heard anything at work that would suggest anyone got a picture?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi!

I've heard reports that said that the ship went through a hole in the clouds, and you're saying that it created the hole as it went through? If so, could you describe the opening to us in more detail? Thanks, it would be greatly appreciated. I've run across an article that deals with that and I was just about to post it here when I saw your description.

How dense were the clouds that day would you guess, and how high?

Thanks for coming forward,

STM

[edit on 14-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rampagentX
Then the sups came and talked to all of us that we cant talk about this to anyone or we'd get fired. They said something about federal regulations and unauthorized reporting of false airspace breeches.

'Unauthorized reporting of false airspace breeches'

Sorry, but I dont understand this..

So you need authorization to report an airspace breech?
And you, as a worker for United Airlines working in O'Hare airport, don't have this sort of 'authorization'?

And 'false airspace breech'?
I thought the whole point of your story was to confirm to us that was indeed something there.
From your description of the sighting, there was in fact an airspace breech.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Originally posted by rampagentX
Then the sups came and talked to all of us that we cant talk about this to anyone or we'd get fired. They said something about federal regulations and unauthorized reporting of false airspace breeches.

'Unauthorized reporting of false airspace breeches'

Sorry, but I dont understand this..

So you need authorization to report an airspace breech?
And you, as a worker for United Airlines working in O'Hare airport, don't have this sort of 'authorization'?

And 'false airspace breech'?
I thought the whole point of your story was to confirm to us that was indeed something there.
From your description of the sighting, there was in fact an airspace breech.

Yes, that is what he is confirming, he never said false airspace breech, his company did. We are talking about govt. agencies that cover up anything having to do with UFOs, of course they would call it a false airspace breech, to say otherwise would be admittance of some type of craft actually being there.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
Yes, that is what he is confirming, he never said false airspace breech, his company did. We are talking about govt. agencies that cover up anything having to do with UFOs, of course they would call it a false airspace breech, to say otherwise would be admittance of some type of craft actually being there.

I know it was what his supervisors told him.

I'm just trying to understand what it takes for someone to shut up about something important as this.

And even admiting it wasn't an alien craft, there was an airspace breech, endangering many people, specially in such a busy airport like O'Hare.

Ought to think that nowadays, in post 911 times, people would care more about (public) safety.

I guess it all comes down to what are your priorities, and clearly, getting your job threatened with bogus 'regulations' is enough to stop caring about safety.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Rampage,
If indeed what you're saying is true, do you not think you're taking a big risk coming forward with this secret information on a public forum board, i assume they will be watching you,what steps are you taking to protect your identity?
be safe;

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm sure rampagentx will be fine

After all, it's not much of a "secret" when the story is all over the media within two months. And the only info that I read in the post that hasn't been spread everywhere is the part about the side-to-side motion and the hair standing on end before departure.

Now if Peter Davenport and Jon Hilkevitch "disappear"...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Our source describes the object as "Gray", Shiny, almost the same color as the clouds, aproximately 20 feet wide (diameter), "a fat disk, like an M&M" (Take THAT Reese's pieces! Sorry, ET, I couldn't resist.)

So, we're dealing with what might be a relatively small craft with what might be a mirrored surface? Or perhaps some form of semi-effective "visual stealth"? I find the observer's description of the object being"hard to focus on" to be an interesting choice of phrase.

How much do we fail to observe simply because what we would see has been made "too difficult to look at" directly? Douglas Adams once described the phenomenon as a "Somebody Else's Problem (SEP) Field".

The relative size of the object is potentially telling as well, but I'll leave that point for others to consider.

The observer says that they all felt their hair stand on end, and that the object shot straight up. I wonder if their hair was standing on end due to a perfectly normal adrenalin reaction (fight/flight response to a completely unfamiliar situation), or if some sort of electro-static discharge (plasma-induced from the object perhaps?) was the cause.

Again, the object "shot straight up" punching "a big hole in the clouds" possibly from a "big shockwave". Moving that much air that fast, was there a sonic boom?

Was there any sound from the object at all?

And now mes amis, Le "Piece De Resistance"!

Our courageous Observer has provided us with an invaluable bit of information; whether we'll ever be able to make anything of it remains to be seen, however.

Our observer was working on a United Airlines ramp number F12 or 14, on a particular day in November 2006 at O'Hare International during a certain period of the the day corresponding to the appearance of this object. He reports that there was a (Boeing) 727 at that ramp, at that time, on that day. And most importantly, he reports that;

The pilot of that 727 also observed the object and reported his observation by the plane's radio!

The information provided should make it easy for those experts in our little community of CT'ers to quickly determine the flight number of that 727. Perhaps then an FOI-like request for the transcript of the pilot's radio transmission might be made?

At least we can, I presume, be fairly certain that a professional commercial Pilot would be authorized to report an airspace breech; and, being aware of the potential consequences, would be most unlikely to make a False report of such a breech by his plane's radio!

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Bhadhidar]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Apparantly a first-hand witness report posted on November 8, nearly two months before the story broke:

UFO sighting at O'hare International

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Can one of the ATS moderators check rampagentX's I.P address to see if it matches any other aliases thatt have posted bogus in the passed, It would also be good to Do determine if he is infact Genuine Witness. Just a start in cracking down on time wasters...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
RampagentX,

I believe your story that you were there and saw this object. This incident could be a major break-thru in exposing the secrecy and coverup that surrounds this issue. You and your co-workers are true american heroes for coming forward and talking about this incident. People are starting to pay attention, as this story was all over the news. Its time for the truth. You and your fellow United employees have the power to make a difference. Hopefully, more people will come forward and share their stories. If I could trade places with you, I would gladly risk my job to bring this story to the people. We deserve to know the truth!

Keep up the good work. You people are heroes and have made my day!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Apparantly a first-hand witness report posted on November 8, nearly two months before the story broke:

UFO sighting at O'hare International

Thanks violet!
This is very interesting information.

I've been able to track down the original post, which is here

Posted November 8, the next day after the sighting at O'Hare.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
RampagentX> Just wanted to let you know that if pictures of this object, no matter how bad they are, exist, releasing them here would 100% ensure wide publicity. Do what you can.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join