It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
An update on NUFORC site :

New interview
O'Hare UFO witness spoke Jan 9 on the Jeff Rense Radio Program.

Peter Davenport appeared on the Jeff Rense radio program and interviewed the eyewitness to the O'Hare UFO who seen (disguised) this past weekend on CNN.

Sorry, can't find link to listen

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here is the link.

rense.gsradio.net:8080...

Originally posted by violet

New interview

Peter Davenport appeared on the Jeff Rense radio program and interviewed the eyewitness to the O'Hare UFO who seen (disguised) this past weekend on CNN.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Here is the link.

rense.gsradio.net:8080...

Originally posted by violet

New interview

The interview you posted isnt the one the previous poster is talking about. The one you posted is from dec 12 with Davenport and a different eyewitness. .

On December 12, 2006, the Jeff Rense Radio Program was kind enough to provide an hour of air time for an interview of one of the eyewitnesses to the event. The individual had witnessed the disc-shaped object from the cockpit of a Boeing 777 as he taxied the aircraft at O'Hare. That program is archived at the Rense website.

The poster is talking about the new one last night with an eyewitness to the o'hare event. Unless they just re-aired this one? Anyone know?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you have heard of this event taking place but I saw a video clip of it and I thought it was interesting. You can virtually slap me if someone has already posted this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I don't know if any of you have heard of this event taking place but I saw a video clip of it and I thought it was interesting. You can virtually slap me if someone has already posted this.

www.youtube.com...

Wow! Looks like an interesting movie. I have not seen this one and I don't think it's been posted here, at least recently so thanks for telling us about it!

The O'Hare airport sighting really has sparked a lot of interest in UFO's again and let's hope that some of those witnesses who have not made any reports of that sighting will at least start posting in this forum to find out more about UFO's!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
That video is a clip from UFO Files, I would recognize that annoying flying text anywhere.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Chicago Tribune update:
www.chicagotribune.com...

"Let the officials deny UFOs exist. They always do. But the more they blame some vague weather phenomenon, the more the O'Hare sighting will blaze in the firmament of ufology. We don't know what happened at O'Hare, but the thought that we're not alone in the universe, that aliens are traveling great distances to visit, is strangely comforting."

New also:
www.nationalledger.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Peter Davenport brings up an interesting point from a Jan 10th posting on UFOUpDates:

An observation on the O'Hare case... Isn't it interesting that,
despite the broad media coverage the sighting has generated, we
have not heard a thing from Congress, or from any other
government office, about the case! NUFORC has not received a
single query from any member of Congress, not a query from any
military or intelligence organization, and not even a quip from
any law enforcement agency. I find that to be even more curious
than the event itself! It suggests to me that individuals in
some of those offices may already know a great deal more about
the UFO phenomenon than they are revealing to 'mere' American
Citizens. They may prefer to let the story die a natural death,
rather than reveal their interest in the incident.

Alternatively, it could simply be that people in positions of
authority intuitively recognize when self-censorship is
advisable... The initial attempt by the FAA to deny that the
event had ever occurred is suggestive of that possibility, I
believe.

Unlike Mr. Davenport, I really am to the point where I don't care if this was an alien ship, what bothers me most is that a security breach happened and not a damn thing is being investigated. Is the US military allowed now to freely fly UAV drones over airports? Are pranksters allowed to fly model aircraft over airports without being investigated?

If no one wants to investigate further than what the FAA did, which conflicts with eyewitness testimony, then we have a culture that never woke up from 9/11. Or we have a government that has decided UFOs are aliens and doesn't care to embarrass themselves and lose their jobs...which brings us back to people sacrificing lives for job security. Great.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic
Unlike Mr. Davenport, I really am to the point where I don't care if this was an alien ship, what bothers me most is that a security breach happened and not a damn thing is being investigated. Is the US military allowed now to freely fly UAV drones over airports? Are pranksters allowed to fly model aircraft over airports without being investigated?

Hey Atomic,

What I think is interesting is the fact that the MoD's Condign Report that was declassified in the Spring of '06 stressed the Flight Safety risk associated with UAP. And here we are talking about a 'UFO' "Hovering" in the highest traveled Airspace in North America. Posing a Flight Safety risk in a low visibility situation!

[edit on 11-1-2007 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Regarding CNN's Anderson Cooper's handling:
www.americanchronicle.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I would be interested to know what the folks out there generally believe this object was, so here's a poll:

================================

I believe the object above O'hare on the 7th of Nov. was:

a.) An alien craft capable of inter-stellar travel

b.) A US (or other terrestrial) government craft doing some re-con work

c.) The clouds trying to 'pinch a deuce' on the tarmac

d.) A turd sandwich

Please answer truthfully, and explain why if you would like.

enjoy!
~Hamking :-D

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hamking.....

A or B..........

(you forgot Turd Sandwich or Douchebag)

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamking

I believe the object above O'hare on the 7th of Nov. was:

a.) An alien craft capable of inter-stellar travel

b.) A US (or other terrestrial) government craft doing some re-con work

c.) The clouds trying to 'pinch a deuce' on the tarmac

d.) A turd sandwich

B then A in that order.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I can't participate in your poll because i was not there when it happened.

Just exactly how many people saw this ufo?

from what i read so far it seems that a lot of people saw this ufo?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
First, it was Roswell, New Mexico. Now, O'hare airport? When will the aliens finally come?!?!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
News piece released today:

Internet needs less Saddam and Britney, more UFOs
www.dailyherald.com...

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Miah]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I want to point out some basics on the UFO at O'hare.

Some reports, people and groups believe it might be a experimental US government craft.

Now why would the US government that covers up almost everything experimental, including area 51 want to bring one of its top secret crafts and hover over one the the worlds busiest airports?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Some reports, people and groups believe it might be a experimental US government craft.

Now why would the US government that covers up almost everything experimental, including area 51 want to bring one of its top secret crafts and hover over one the the worlds busiest airports?

Good question.

I don't really believe any of them, but i have a few ideas that could fit.

It was a craft the US govt. had no control over eg: foreign probe, or something otherworldly. That would explain the cover up.

It is one of the first major shows put on by Project Bluebeam/Dark Knight.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hrm...

I would put more credability on the former myself. A probe of some sort, or recon work. I really doubt the craft was poking its head out so it could be seen. Doesn't seem like it was dramatic enough of an event for that...

I've never heard of the Blue Beam project before so I started poking around... everything I read about it though, sounds like some tin-foil hat wearing nut ranting about the NWO. It's all just speculation from what I've seen.

Are there any sources out there with any real credible evidence to lend support the idea that NASA is planning a system that can display 3d holigraphic images in the sky, while at the same time controlling our brains so it sounds like god or whomever else they want us to hear is speaking inside our skulls?

I believe HAARP exists for the purpose of weather control, but I'll doubt its capability extends into "collective" mind control until I can see some evidence suggestive of such a capability.

who knows whats really out there though... anything is possible, right? ;-)

Hamking :-D

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Hamking]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

It is clear that it was a craft, whether alien or human made. Neither would have reason to purposely hover over O'Hare just to be seen.

I can only speculate that the pilot either forgot to turn on the cloaking, or it was not working and they didn't realize it until people were looking at them.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join