It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

When dealing with thousands of lives a day - "little effect" just isn't good enough

Do a little research into the disasterous incidents throughout history.
"little" is plenty for the airlines as long as they follow the Regs.
Better yet hop on flight today. Think Delta gives a crap about you?
Nah they just say"sue me I'm bankrupt"
Statistically airplane travel is pretty safe.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i found this unedited unaired 8min video of the O'Hare incident on google video.

video
its not actual footage just watch and see ...i posted on the annonymous forum cus it wouldnt let me sign in...so i just made a new account. lol

i think it highlights what RampAgentX sed quite well.

peace

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheepnis
Visual brought on by this:
Baggage handlers class. "so lemme get this straight. while I'm busy crushin peoples undeclareds I should look up and be able to distinguish between the different types of not only planes but unknown weather phenomen?"

I think you missed the part where the pilots saw it. I believe it was in the article as well as with the person posting here.

I do not just believe anything that is tossed on an internet forum, but there aren't many people who can honestly say that in the event that they saw something that is potential government cover-up material ... they would go around posting ANY personal information on an internet forum. I certainly wouldn't. Pics of said event? Yes. Video? Yes. My own personal testimony? Yes. Anything that could remotely identify me (other than the typical "internet tax" of being able to be truly found by certain channels)? No.

That being said, ramp could be a hoaxer who just knows the lingo and the layout of O'Hare. And if he/she is, oh well, I'm being entertained for free.

But if he/she is not, then we have something serious here that needs to be looked in to. Just think about how you would deal with something of this nature before you close off certain possibilities. I do at least applaud that you are trying to get to the truth ... we'll just have to see what happens.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinj_2
i found this unedited unaired 8min video of the O'Hare incident on google video.

video
its not actual footage just watch and see ...i posted on the annonymous forum cus it wouldnt let me sign in...so i just made a new account. lol

i think it highlights what RampAgentX sed quite well.

peace

Wow that's pretty dang neat that someone leaked that. And for those who are doubting, this was a CLTV news clip. Here's a bio of the newscaster just to show that this isn't a fake clip or anything.

cltv.trb.com...

I guess there's really no new information in the clip, but the behind-the-scenes banter is interesting.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
is there still no sign of a photo of this event (must admit i have not read all 18 pages to this thread)

it seems a bit odd, that there hasnt been atleast one phone camera photo uncovered, when many weeks have past since its occurance.

i mean surely if the object 'hovered' in place ofr a few minutes and then left an obvious hole in the cloud cover for another few minutes, word and excitement would have spread enough to atleast one person with some sort of photographic device?

does anyone know if theres any progress in regards to this, wether it looks like a photograph might come forward.

ramp have you heard from fellow employees wether there is a photo of some sort?

[edit on 15/1/07 by lbennie]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbennie
is there still no sign of a photo of this event (must admit i have not read all 18 pages to this thread)

So far, nothing, to my knowledge.

it seems a bit odd, that there hasnt been atleast one phone camera photo uncovered, when many weeks have past since its occurance.

i mean surely if the object 'hovered' in place ofr a few minutes and then left an obvious hole in the cloud cover for another few minutes, word and excitement would have spread enough to atleast one person with some sort of photographic device?

There's 2 reports in NUFORC for the O'Hare sighting, this one reports a duration of 2 minutes. However this one reports a duration of 20 minutes.

I doubt no one would've taken a picture if the object was there for 20 minutes.

ramp have you heard from fellow employees wether there is a photo of some sort?

Originally posted by rampagentX
One of our crew ran to his locker to get his cellphone to take a picture.

It hung there moving really slightly from side to side for about another minute when we all felt our hair stand on end, and it just shot straight up into the clouds faster than anything we ever seen. It disturbed the clouds, like it made a big shockwave and we could see sunlight for a bit. We never got a picture but I don't think it would have come out very good anyway.

This is posted here.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hello. It was a long day today and I just finished reading your chat.

The guys from C were not working today and I'll see them tomorrow.

I don't think the thing was directly over C at least it didn't look that way to us. I've never been in the tower so I don't know if there is a way to look up but I think it would be hard to see the thing from the tower but I can't say for sure.

No one wants to talk about this so I don't think anyone is going to say anything. I havent even told anyone I'm chatting here.

I now know what you guys are talking about with disclosure. I never knew anything about UFO stuff until now. I can say that when we talk about it that it's a mixed bag where some people think it's aliens and others think it's a secret craft of our own.

What are you talking about with an IP address? I'm not so sharp with this stuff, my hobby is woodworking not computers.

If I report this to the www.mufon.com or www.nuforc.org people will I need to give them my name and personal info? If so I won't do it.

That picture you posted is not from where we saw it, and the weather is wrong.

We were concerned about the airspace breech too. Some of us are getting angry with this being hushed up with all the terrorism and TSA idiots hanging around. If we see a funny looking bag all damn hell breaks loose but park a funny silver thing a few hundred feet above a busy airport and everyone tries to hush it up. It just dont make sense.

We all think it was too small for a space ship too and thats why some of them think its something we made. Like one of those radio control drones they use in Iraq.

You say that youd tell your boss to screw it if he told you not to say anything but hell I got kids and rats are rats because theres not much else we're qualified to do and the pay is pretty good for a luggage tester. hah! But we do have a contract that says we can't discuss company secrets and anything our sups tell us is a secret and we think theyre trying to male sure we know they think this is a secret.

We think there should be an investigation so we can feel better about seeing what we saw. I want to know why funny looking bags are more important than strange objects in the sky.

No one we know has any photo.

You guys were chatting a lot between youselfs so I think I got all your questions. I'll check in again in the morning. Thanks it feels better being able to tell someone about this.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I asked him if any fellow employees had a photo and he said no. He also said someone ran to get there camera phone but by the time they got back the UFO was gone. So, there is no photo, if there was this guy would know.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
I just wrote an email to the editor thanking him for printing this story. I mean it takes guts to run a UFO report story in a major news paper or news channel these days... you might want to do the same:

[email protected]

Hi..just sent off an email. I hope everyone who reads this topic does the same. So they know how many of us are interested in these type of articles.

This incident is absolutely incredible. Its the most credible UFO story that I've read in a long time.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You say that youd tell your boss to screw it if he told you not to say anything but hell I got kids and rats are rats because theres not much else we're qualified to do

If I didn't have a family, that's what I would do. I think I said that, but if not, I meant to.

Please don't think I take this lightly. I'm on your side. I understand your worries, and support whatever you do. It's the fact that you have to have these worries is what bothers me. Thank you for sharing, and next time I go through O'hare, you can bet I'll be looking down from the concourse thinking, "hmm.. I bet that's him right there!!"

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
ok thanks for clearing the camera stuff up, i should probibly read a bit more before jumping into questions like that, but time was at a premium.

ramp, i know everyones been saying this, but id like to say thanks for comming forward. without people like you these things would just fizzle out without the proper attention or investigation it deserves.

i am very clued up on computers & networks, and can say that aslong as you don't disclose personal information, you are doing yourself no harm by posting here.

your doing the right thing

[edit on 15/1/07 by lbennie]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

What are you talking about with an IP address? I'm not so sharp with this stuff, my hobby is woodworking not computers.

One of the moderators confirmed that your IP address was from an IL area. You don't need to worry about it, no one is giving out your information (IP address).

If I report this to the www.mufon.com or www.nuforc.org people will I need to give them my name and personal info? If so I won't do it.

It has already been reported to NUFORC.

We were concerned about the airspace breech too. Some of us are getting angry with this being hushed up with all the terrorism and TSA idiots hanging around. If we see a funny looking bag all damn hell breaks loose but park a funny silver thing a few hundred feet above a busy airport and everyone tries to hush it up. It just dont make sense.

Yup, doesn't make sense at all to me either.

We all think it was too small for a space ship too and thats why some of them think its something we made. Like one of those radio control drones they use in Iraq.

That's an interesting point.
Although, from the reports of the sighting, including your own in your testimonial, this thing hovered without any sound and created that hole in the clouds that really can't be explained (with conventional propulsion technology).
If the military have anything like this it's not public. I doubt they would "demonstrate" this, specially at a place like O'Hare airport.

We think there should be an investigation so we can feel better about seeing what we saw. I want to know why funny looking bags are more important than strange objects in the sky.

I'm sorry to keep insisting on this, but, if you have reported to your sups, and nothing was done, what other option you think there is to get an investigation started, without you guys coming out publicly?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hi Y'all!

Great video of the news anchor and the Chicago Tribune reporter. The report backed up our "guest" and his description, though the interview was too short to go into great detail the details that were covered match his story. What I took from this interview was this:

1. The FAA is sticking to their story that it was an optical illusion due to weather conditions.

2. A pilot or crew member took photos of the event. No mention if it was still or video. Our "guest" may not be aware of this. Note: The only two reasons I can think of the photos/videos not being released by now are:

A. They were confiscated or destroyed
B. The pilot is negotiating between Newsweek and the New York Times.

3. People at the airport saw the craft as well as people close by to the airport, some reporting the craft, some the huge opening in the clouds, the opening staying intact for several minutes and was unlike planes ascents which would cut through the clouds but not disturb them.

4. Some universities are investigating the event.

5. It was leaked out to all the major media of the world, which reminds me of the McDonald's commercial ad featuring one of our govt's top secret craft which is now commonly seen in flyovers for football games.

6. The govt. won't talk about it.

7. (My own observation/thoughts) It was described as a very small craft, maybe 20 feet diameter, perhaps our govt. is outing a new manned craft which would be more reliable than a drone.

8. (My own observation/thoughts) it has been dropped by the media and written off as weather conditons by the FAA and denied by the govt. which makes it more attractive for the public to pursue knowing the event was witnessed by many and imo would make a great build up for a photo "leak" which would scare the bejesus, no make that beMohammed out of the Mid Eastern countries, the Iranian guy comes to mind right off the bat. No radar detection, no infrared, static discharges that make your hair stand up on end, and who knows what else, I read in the weaponry forum on ATS today about a chem warfare agent that the U.S. had been considering using that when released makes all the men suddenly attracted to each other in an intense way. Am Not Kidding! Who knows what that little craft could do? Watch out Iran!

9. (My own observation/thoughts) No communication from the craft which if it were ETs outing themselves at least some sort of message would've been communicated or their visit would be misconstrued as govt. craft, which it is beginning to be, it would then be a wasted effort on their part.

I have a few more thoughts on this that I am checking out, just my 2 cents,

STM

[edit on 16-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

[edit on 16-1-2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Hello. It was a long day today and I just finished reading your chat.

No one wants to talk about this so I don't think anyone is going to say anything. I havent even told anyone I'm chatting here.

No one we know has any photo.

RampagentX, thank you for your continued cooperation!

The object you told us about has been described as being about 20 feet in diameter.

Do you have any sense of about how high (thick) the object was? Was the upper surface flat or rounded (domed). Was the bottom surface flat or rounded? Were the top and bottom symetrically shaped (shaped the same)?

In short, just how "M&M-ish" did the object appear?

This information could help calculate the object's internal volume.

A "radio-controlled" aircraft would be extremely dangerous to operate anywhere near an airport, especially one as busy as O'Hare; not to mention the fact that this aircraft apparently did not show up on radar or in any way signal its presence or intentions to the ATC, or anyone!

You and your collegues are correct to be concerned; and I think your superiors know that.

However, Their superiors may have other (Government?) butts to kiss.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Found this ...dunno if its real, ull have to ask the original posted ..they state that it hung in the air for like 40 mins ..and in the video u can see a light? doesnt sound like the testimony from ramagent x..although who knows.

video

another vid/audio, good listen it takes like 4mins to get into but then the guy tells you a few good details on it.

peaceaudio of sighting

[edit on 16-1-2007 by jinj_2]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Photographs and video in a few days

January 15, 2007
"Several researchers who are usually well informed tell me that in a few days there will be photographs and video of the event".

Source: about.com

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinj_2
Found this ...dunno if its real, ull have to ask the original posted ..they state that it hung in the air for like 40 mins ..and in the video u can see a light? doesnt sound like the testimony from ramagent x..although who knows.

video

another vid/audio, good listen it takes like 4mins to get into but then the guy tells you a few good details on it.

peaceaudio of sighting

Just to clarfiy, this video is not of the November 7th sighting at O'Hare. I posted this vid the other day on another thread. The response was that they were most likely landing lights.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

RampAgentX - To the best of my knowledge (at least with Nuforc) your information is held in the best of confidence. I'm sure that Mufon holds to the same ethics as well. Peter Davenport is the man in charge of Nuforc and has already interviewed one other witness to this event, apparently another ramp worker of some degree or another. He has even been on Kevin Smiths radio show with Davenport talking about it. He as well comes across as very genuine. You might be able to download a podcast of that show and listen to it yourself.

Without a doubt it is entirely up to you, fearing for your job and family is no small thing, but I would at least at first post anonymously to Nuforc and maybe use a Yahoo address or something similar to email Davenport or use the Nuforc sites email tagger to contact him. Maybe even call him from a pay phone out of your immeadiate area, something along those lines.

In a nutshell you dont have to give any personal information if you dont want to. You would, howver, probably have to corroborate any previous testimony any of these orgs have obtained from other witnesses to validate your story.

As far as the whole UFO thing goes, stay curious and inquistive but not to your own detriment, unless you can dig deeper without repercussions. Life is hard enough as it is without some 3 letter agency breathing down your neck. Good luck with all of this BTW.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Visual brought on by this:
Baggage handlers class. "so lemme get this straight. while I'm busy crushin peoples undeclareds I should look up and be able to distinguish between the different types of not only planes but unknown weather phenomen

The point is, articles (and the witness) also cite pilots as the witnesses, so yes, they are trained observers. As for baggage handlers, you learn a lot by being around something on a daily basis. I'm a military brat, and without any formal training, I've seen enough aircraft in my day to identify most on sight and have a good idea of altitude, etc. My point is in addition to trained witnesses (pilots), the others are more apt to estimate better due to their everyday working conditions.

Does this mean they didn't misidentify a weather phenomenon? No, but it does factor into the evidence pile.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I never knew anything about UFO stuff until now.

I completely understand. I didn't know anything about UFOs until after I had a close encounter with a UFO in 2002 here in Texas. Then later I also found ATS.

I don't think the thing was directly over C at least it didn't look that way to us. I've never been in the tower so I don't know if there is a way to look up but I think it would be hard to see the thing from the tower but I can't say for sure.

I'm really interested in the location of the UFO over the Airport.

Can you describe exactly where you thought the UFO was in relation to Concourse C and/or the Tower?

[edit on 16-1-2007 by lost_shaman]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join