It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you accept the mark of the beast? - An RFID chip in every hand

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I just had a disurbing thought.

Could the New Order already be here and we are all just pawns in thier game, without a choice, just playing into thier hands?

[edit on 26-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't think so. We've still got the choice to accept or deny the chip/RFID/mark...

and I plan to reject it!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Have you ever tried to just manifest those object that you desitre? If thats to far fetched for you why not try building a pandora's box? Reverse engineer the mind and build it as if it where a computer. Pushing these subjects in the direction of interpitation only project negativity. Rather why not focus on fixes for these so called problems.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I once thought that the end had already come but you must remember. That we are not born of predestination. We are all born at the start and the end and some try to relive the past door pastor. Evil is inside you if you believe that the end has already come. You are only fighting yourself and its state of perfection.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

People will give up thier freedom to be safe from the terrorists, and the terrorists will be the only ones who will actually be free.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

Very nicely said i completely agree.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I especially like that they had to include the pyramid on it. You know the pyramid symbolizes how the world works. We are the bricks that form the pyramid and hold up the watchers, or the eye. Thats how they want it but at least they can admit that with out us (the bricks in the wall) they can't exist.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Apperently so they will not be compulsory. We have some card like that here in Australia thats being advertised in the newspapers, this card will replace all the other cards in distribution IE: healthcare cards, credit cards, drivers license etc
this card is to be introduced sometime in the year 2008, coincidence?

The photo below is of the Advertisement that was in the newspaper.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by gtirlad]

[edit on 30-11-2006 by gtirlad]

Edn

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well it does seam a very weird coincidence that the US, UK and AUS all want compulsory id cards introduced by 2008.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad
this card is to be introduced sometime in the year 2008, coincidence?

All in preperation for the year 2012, when everyone will be REQUIRED to have it.

Just a personal prediction. No links.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The main problem with all different types of institutions being combined into a single one is the danger of "centralised personal information".. which is actually the Orwellian scenario; Or what was used in the third Reich.

As soon all of your personal data, no matter if health insurance.. banking data, family.. etc. is refered to one single "identification" number things become very dangerous.

"I am not a number! I'm a free man!!"

Imagine health insurances or employers knowing about genetical diseases for instance. It would not only affect your life.. but also the lives of your children.. and so on.
Because they would probably calculate genetical probabilities and use it to evaluate risk and profit for every individual.

Another problem is school and education records: The employers will actually be able to look up your conduct @ school or education and they will know if you had any special behavior.. which topics you were bad at.. if you have any illnesses like hyperactivity, ADS etc.

The governments do not really care about the important task of data protection anymore. In germany for instance if the "Personal Data Responsable" mentions problems.. he will be bashed by politicians who ask him who he is to criticise em. So he has practically drawn the asscard.

Also the Personal Data Protection Laws are a Joke in most countries. They often state what is not allowed.. but there is no severe punishment designed for any abuse or illegal behavior.

Which is clearly seen in the Swift banking scandal for instance.

Europe's central banks caught in US spy scandal

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Im not saying I believe persay the whole Beast Prophecy in bible but wouldn't it be a waste of time trying to implement something so obvious as the RFID chip if half the worlds population ( Christians ) knew of it and would reject it ?

I'd bet that a pertty big precentage of so-called Christians would take the mark, card, chip, whatever, simply because it will be rationalized as " for our saftey" by the "conservative Christain government". But then a gain, a lot of self proclaimed so-called Christians have never read these prophecies for them selves, they have just heard bits and peices here and there.

If the evil one is so clever then wouldn't he surely come up with something more henious and less obvious ? and I thought it had to be voluntarily accepted by the recipient so perhaps forcibly making people take the chip would also invalidate this choice aspect ?.

The only people who the government would be worried about not taking the mark are real Christans because they might know what the mark is and what it means. According to bible prophesy, if you dont have the mark you cant buy, sell or trade. Think about the implications of that. If you happen to own anything that hasent been "scanned" into the data base and you dont have a job because you need a mark to be employed(tradeing labour for money) then it might appear that what you own was stolen. Stealing, according to more recent(and I believe more to come) executive orders, might be constued as an act of terror, and you would be hunted down and imprisioned or killed. Again the, most likley group of people this could happen to are Christians.

In this fashion Christains could be "removed" from the population. This is in accordance with the "Christians being persecuted for their faith" part of the prophesy.

Maybe these cards are not the mark and maybe they are voluntary, but this is "the slippery slope" that will lead to the mark and it being manditory, or at least manditory if you want to buy, sell or trade with out being considerd a terrorist.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There will NOT be the luxury of choice. We will have no say. We have no democratic rights. Still waiting for the NWO ? Well it caught us napping...the NWO is alive and well and we have been in the middle of it for years.

We will be implanted whether we like it or not. If we resist (suddenly my main aim in life) we will suffer consequences.

We have NO control, never did, we are all controlled by the greed of a minority.

Read George Orwell's 1984...

In Peace Always
resi

[edit on 30-11-2006 by resistancia]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
On Channel 4 (UK) the other week there was a programme about RFID's - this guy had one implanted and then a consultant read it with a simple scanner and then showed how he could clone the number and thus easily steal this guy's identity.

It's non-secure basic technology just miniturised, the opportunities it presents for criminal and govt abuse are astounding.

Extract..

Meanwhile, the chips that will go into ID cards and into our passports contain information that can easily be obtained, and potentially duplicated, by outside sources. Porter argues that in the not too distant future terrorists will be able to furnish themselves with the perfect alibi and hiding place. They will be able to take the data from the chips we will all be required to carry, and become us.

As Porter asks: "Is this really what we want for ourselves?"

www.channel4.com... 'Suspect Nation' section

[edit on 30/11/2006 by Strangerous]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
i wouldn't accept no chip in my body, they would half to kill me before doing that to me

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Nothing a Big Horking Magnet won't fix.

just think if they make everyone of us get one and we all just destroyed the rfid with a magnet what the heck could they do?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
just think if they make everyone of us get one and we all just destroyed the rfid with a magnet what the heck could they do?

You won't be able to buy or sell anything without one.

You will starve.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i think its a great idea, if you all get the chip you can pay my bills too

...if i express myself differently, hackers will have a field day with this peace of junk

and can you imagine how easy it would be for the government to set you up for anything if they wanted to.

i wonder if they will do forcefull tagging, you know, sort of like tagging cattle

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I believe there will be two mark of the beats, one is the verichip and the other is mind chips. It said on your right hand or forehead, verichip goes in your hand (also other places too but hand is the best) and mindchips are in your forehead.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
theres no way any one is going to be able to stop this, and i personaly think that it will be useless to resist.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I will not accept the mark of the beast, this calls for civil war!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join